Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi dear Blasters!!  Are you all ready for Maha Episode #5, Episode 175 this Saturday, August 24th?   Yippeee!!!  

[IPKKND Promo] 28th Jan 2012: Maha Episode - Shyam plans to kill Anjali
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_LEzIwkAG0[/YOUTUBE]

credit to the uploader

me going o save anjali 
all you do come soon
soni19sweet thumbnail

Here's a segment from Wassup TV!!

[WassupTV] 23rd Jan 2012: Barun, Akshay & Daljeet (Republic Day Special)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K10ZmUj3gw[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader

tfs so lovely 
soni19sweet thumbnail

Since 3 December 2012, the Monday after the show ended, a few of us have been on a happy spree watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon all over again at Blast from the Past.  Thread #16 is round the corner, it will open on episode 170... Teri Meri Meri Teri... yay.

All of us at Blast wish to thank you for the joy you give us.  It is pure, unadulterated, and seems to be pretty endless.  Thank you, Barun, for being the actor and the person you are.  We do hope your birthday is everything you want it to be.

Love,

..Anita.., Arshidiehardfan, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, chalhov, cinthiann1758, DurgaS, Preety_woman, Horizon, ipkkndfan30, ina211, indi52, IssPkaur, Katelyn, laruma, salooni, Samin6, shesherkobita, sigrid, sohara, supriya.arshi, wiwy, and co.

~ Some more messages from us ~

You came as a force to be reckoned with
Your personality won my heart
Your smile makes my heart go Dhak Dhak
My admiration and love is ever growing
Though i know i will never get you
But i would like you wish you a very Happy Birthday
And hope you get all the success you deserve

Dear Barun,

Happy Happy Birthday!! Wishing you love, happiness, good health and prosperity! Continue to live your dreams and be yourself!  You are truly a phenomenal and natural actor!  Thank you so much for a perfect portrayal of ASR because you've made him so real and beautiful!  I also really admire your hard work and professionalism!

You have a huge international fan base.  I'm actually one of your international fan, a Chinese/Cambodian who resides in the US.  IPKKND is my first Indian serial.  After the show ended, I'm still here on IF with my friends discussing and analyzing our beloved show everyday on "Blast from the Past" thread! This show is very special and dear to us!

I'm so very proud to be your fan, Barun!  I hope you'll have many opportunities to find strong and substantial roles to showcase your gifted talent and great potential for growth as well! I'm really looking forward to all your future endeavors!  Keep on smiling because it really brighten our days!!  I hope you'll enjoy your special day with your loved ones!  All the best to you always!

Take care,

Katelyn (US fan)

A young man has a go
He tries his hand at acting
This is no time of woe
Because destiny is exacting
He is talented and handsome
With eyes that make us smolder
His smile, boyish and winsome
We miss him now that the show is over
Your talent is amazing
We wish you much success
We know you're not much for praising
But consider yourself blessed
Wishes and blessings for you
For becoming a year older!

May your memories be warm ones as you look back on yesterday
May your heart filled with happiness and joy as you celebrate today
May your hopes and dreams come true as you look ahead to tomorrow

You come, you rule, you conquer
You are God's greatest wonder

You are the heartthrob of million
My love for you is zillion

Your molten caramel orb makes me yearn
Your sexy smirk gives me a churn

I know I will not get you ever
But I wish you stay blessed forever

A very happy birthday to a very special man! You'll always hold a special place in our hearts for giving us the ASR that made all the Farq ! With that said looking fwd to more of your brilliant works and you! Have a wonderful bday, luv you tons!

-ami

From the barun of my heartπŸ˜ƒ

An actor par excellence, looked on with reverence  
Cherished among friends, heartthrob of millions
A man who rewrote TV history
This is a man called Barun Sobti

Drugged doctor, goofy guy, an angry man
Every role he performs with such elan
How does he do it, it is a mystery
That is the talent of Barun Sobti

Smirks, winks, angry looks 
And a voice to match those intense looks
With expressive eyes that tell the whole story
That is the charm of Barun Sobti

Fans of all ages shower their love
From below twenty to fifty above  
He treats everyone with great chivalry
That's how humble is Barun Sobti

May he continue to remain in their hearts forever
May he be successful in every endeavour
A birthday wish, very joyous and happy
To the one and only Barun Sobti

The collages at top and bottom are by supriya.arshi

this killed me 
awesome 
super duper hit 
and seeing my name 
god i am so emotional that you all included me also thanks a lot for it 
this is best msg i ever read
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

about sanaya's bday thread, please do send in whatever you want to latest by 23 august... we need a couple of days to put it together and send it off... hopefully they are still accepting... if not, we'll just post it ourselves... yes?

i know i am damn late but still posting here 
if it it open send it 
and only if looking good 
this edit are those which are liked by all 
so do i send or thread is lose pleas reply fast
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-169

After Khushi's spectacular performance she got full marks what increased the score board of Guptas to 14. She is exulting her victory and showing Arnav thumps down. Arnav also is happy for her, but is not showing his delight. The whole family is highly applauding her performance. Akash says her that her jiji tera jethji deewane made him deewane. Nk is just so bedazzled by her rocking performance. Khushi excuses herself and goes to her dad and takes his blessings as well, who also is feeling proud of her daughter. Amma scolds her for teasing Arnav. Bua also is proud of her titliya for her wondeful performance. Payal asks her why her friend Sarita didn't come yet for her next performance. Khushi is worried as her phone is not reachable. Payal tells her to use the room beside the poolside as the dancers are using the other room. Khushi goes there to get her costume.

Shyam is still vehemently rummaging for the scorpion. He is now in the room where Khushi's wardrobe trunk was kept.

When Khushi touched the door knob to open the door, another hand holds the handle as well. It's Arnav. He seems  can't get her out of his sight. He came to jeer her,

"Not bad KKG, your performance was quite well. But here also you needed me. mere bina to tumhari koi baath bantei nahi. you can't do anything without me. If you wouldn't have mocked me there was not that much of fun in your performance."

Her eyes flashes in a surprising show of defiance,
"chalo, you agreed that it was fun to watch. So you can see your defeat. You must remember the challenge that you'll have to do whatever I'll ask you to do."

"you already said enough."

He moves towards her prowlingly, makes her pin on the door. He is burning her with his smoldering gaze. she cringes inwardly.

"woh kya tha, laptopse."

(what was that, with laptop?)

Khushi completes the line looking at his fervent eyes.

"laptop se unki tum kar do sagai"

(get him engaged with the laptop)

"ato peher dil pe hai taale."

(his heart is locked for 24/7)

He repeats it again with gritted teeth. Khushi says the next line,

"kya kare ye hasna bhi na jane."

(what to do he doesn't know to laugh.)

"kafi bate notice kya hai tumne mere."

(you noticed so many things of mine)

He moves more close to her and looks at her with passionate darting eyes, what makes her frisson.

"mujhe nahi pat tha kit um mujhe itna kareeb se observe karti ho"

(I didn't know that you observe me co keenly)

He says more huskily with a seduction laden voice.

"nahi. No"

All her boldness evaporates in a jiffy and crimson returns to her cheek.

Khushi starts to stammer when he caught her weakness red handed.

"Agar karti ho to mere acting tum kar leti. Kiyu nahi kya, dar gayi?"

(if you observe me so closely, then why didn't you do my acting? Were you scared?)

Khushi gathers some courage and retorts back

"Darengi kiyu, hume bas aap jaisa banne mei koi bhi dil chast nahi."

(why I would be scared. I  just don't wish to be like you)

"hogi bhi haise. Arnav Sing Raizda banne ke liye jo cheez chahi ye who tumhare pass nahi hai. I've told you earlier."

(how would you wish. You don't have the thing, what you need to become Arnav Sing  Raizada.)

He points his finger to her head with a slight tap.

"it's called brains."

Khushi is flummoxed at his banter and he turns to leave. But khushi retaliates him in witty repartee,

"no mr. raizada I have something due to which I can never be like you."

Arnav turns back and comes near her. She taps her finger on his heart and says,
"its called heart."

Arnav doesn't say further. Khushi's conceit sure acerbated him. He just leaves in anger.

Khushi comes back to the room to get her green saree. The scorpion now is on the saree. Shyam saw it and calls her. But Khushi doesn't listen to him and goes to the poolside room to change. I really can't find the labyrinth of RM. I guess every room is by the pool.πŸ˜† Arnav came back in his room to make some payments. Outside his room, by the poolside Shyam  follows Khushi.. When she saw him she admonishes him to stay away from her. Shyam snatches her saree and makes it fall on the ground. Khushi rankles to see his audacity. She asks him why he is following her. She impends him, if he doesn't behave she will. Shyam embitters to hear her threat, what else will you do? She resents him acrimoniously that how dare he. shyam grabs hold her upper arms vehemently and chides her that what she will do? Khushi tells him not to touch her. he infuriates more and strengthens his grip on her arms. Khushi winces in pain.

"what will you do? do you want to make fun of me? do you want to scream? Scream. You want to slap me? You want to reveal everything to rani saheba? Go ahead. If you think anybody will come  and see us like this, so let them see. You are groaning now, but your behavior makes me hurt."

Pause: how dare Shyam touched Khushi and manhandled her! I wish if I could kill that devil! She did the biggest mistakes not to reveal his secret. She is still quiet now for the sake of her sister and Anjali. But what she got in return, myriad hate from the man she loves!πŸ˜”β­οΈ

Arnav was talking on the phone in the room, but he doesn't see that Shyam is manhandling khushi. When Shyam hears the sound of the sliding door he sees that Arnav is in the room. So he extricates her hand and leaves. Khushi becomes congealed in shock, tears well up in her eyes. Shyam's blasphemy has riven asunder her heart. Arnav finally sees her near the poolside, despondent, crying

I'm loving the sweet relationship and mutual understanding of Akash and Payal. Akash comes to Payal and asks her whom she thinks will be the winner. Payal says whoever will be the winner, but it will be their victory, cause both the families belong to hers. Payal has already accepted Akash's family as her own. She is a very sensible and moralistic woman with good ethics.πŸ‘

Panic Anjali is searching for her husband everywhere. She is tired of her swindler husband's hide and seek game. She asks Akash whether he saw him or not. Akash says to Payal that she keeps searching her husband even if she doesn't need him. he adds,why not, after all they love each other so much. Payal agitates to hear this. She knows  how kaminey is her husband.

Arnav comes to Khushi and intends to ask her the reason of her crying. But he controls his emotions when he recollects how she pretended to cry on the other day to make him agree for the sangeet. He thinks this is her shenanigan, cause Raizada family is still ahead from them. He says scathingly,

"You again are trying to fool me Khushi Kumari gupta. You might not remember that you already did this drama before. And you are doing same again. Didn't you get any other idea? You got perfect 10, but the Raizada family is still ahead. You are crying out of fear that you will lose. What do you think,. I'll mellow down to see your tears."

Khushi can't take his flippancy any more. She says in resentment,

"Forgive me, you had to see me crying again. But I'm not crying to show you. Plz leave me alone."

She turns and he sees the bruise mark on her upper arm. He asks ruefully"khushi". He understands that somebody hurted her.

Without looking at his eyes she says ,

"you didn't leave yet. These are all drama. Curtain falls down and the Drama ended."

Her excruciating pain rises from the dark recesses of her heart. She looks at him with eyes full of pain. He embroils, tries to console her, but she doesn't let him to do so. She strides across the place with a scorching pain in her heart.β­οΈπŸ‘

"damn it"

A sharp dart of pain runs through his heart.

Pause: my heart ached for the poor girl. Arnav and Shyam both abused her. She is really chivalrous and a girl of strong will, so that she could surmount so much agony and grief so easily.⭐️

And I didn't get it, why Arnav didn't try to find out who hurted Khushi. πŸ˜” there was evident hand mark on her arm. That means somebody tired to hurt her for sure.

Bua is trying to grab hold of mami. But she keeps eluding from her grip. Finally bua gets her. mami gets eerie to see her. bua is still maudlin, she sarcastically asks her why she wears fake flowers. She thinks mami did some mischief with her and so that she is seeing 50 nandkissore now. NK is listening from behind and gets scared as well. Bua says mami that she is responsible for her defeat. Mami suggests her to accept it. But bua is not ready to accept it. Anjali and nani join them. Nani says her that mami danced well, but Khushi retaliated her by her mind blowing performance. Bua brags that she is her niece after all. Nani tries to assuage bua that the competition is just an excuse to increase the attraction of the sangeet.

Shyam finally catches the scorpion. He puts it inside the cupboard. He mutters that the scorpion will fix everything now. khushi gotta a problem with his married status, so he will solve the problem by tomorrow by removing Anjali from his life.

Shyam sure is a nefarious psychopath.😑

Nk understands that his aunt concocted against bua. Mami tries to prevaricate the truth. But NK sees mour (peacock) in her eyes. Mami mends him, its chor (thief). Nk rebukes her for cheating in the competion. But mami wants to justify her wrong deed, cause she thinks everything is fair in love and war. Nk still chides her for her deception.

Anjali and the devil are back on the stage. They let everybody know the scoreboard of the two families. Raizadas are still ahead, so the Guptas have to give some blasting performance to win, otherwise the groom side will take the statue of natraj. They announce khushi's performance with her friend Sarita. The spot light focuses on Khushi, but sarita didn't show up. Payal is calling her, but she is not available also. Bua is cursing mami to sabotage her performance. She is still feeling dizzy, otherwise she would show her dance now.

Khushi's dance partner didn't come. She literally slumped down in disappointment. She is cogitating, cowardice is shown in her visage. Arnav also is convulsing. Specially after seeing her woebegone by the poolside, he is still in compunction. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X8n2Efw6SQM[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

awesome 
song is my fav
i listen it in one or two days frequently
eye catching words and pic 
great job
soni19sweet thumbnail

Our Teri Meri celebration continues...   

arnav&khushi | teri meri by khushix
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bji5xhOAOkE[/YOUTUBE]

ArShi Dance VM: Teri Meri by noorier
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggOt5Jgg56o[/YOUTUBE]

soni19sweet thumbnail

Sorry for the delays Blasters!  SBS and TB segments for you to enjoy!

[SBS] Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon - 24th January 2012 (from the set of IPKKND), Episode 172
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AGwGL8Ni2U[/YOUTUBE]

[TB] 24th Jan 2012: Sanaya & Karan (NK's gate-crash for Payal's Mehndi), Episode 172
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjuesGtPbwc[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploaders

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

now what should i say to this 
good awesome,outstanding,5 star marveloous 
or mirror of adjecive 
my words are now ended 
from edit to connection 
to words all left me stunned
it is my plesure to read this 
i loved it more thaan before everytim e
you are truly a magicain 
love you 

soni19sweet thumbnail
hello all i am in great trouble 
the link of episode i am remaining with to download now have this tag written on it 
open the link above 
pleas anyone can provide me 
with the episode 
that has not this mark on it 
please