Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 25

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  170

this edit took my breath away.

TERI MERI SPECIAL'...

A night when two people shared the most intimate moment by pouring their longing and yearning desires at each other ,forgetting their surroundings'...yet one got distracted because of his tempting and ambiguous feelings which had no meaning for him and had no place in his life.Those scared feelings shook one innocent soul that night who just got acquaintance with these new rising desires without knowing the name of em and the very next moment she had been told to suppress em for her own good'...as these had no meaning for someone'...someone who she thought is her strength, who she can look up to call her own'...Trust was shattered that night brutally and needs to be amended tonight to move forward'The same soul is standing alone tonight and ready to give in against her will yet her voice is not only heard by DM but also by someone else who is ready to take her in his strong embrace securely and safely'...by distracting all the ambiguity in her'...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

Khushi is standing without her Partner in deep convulsion and thought of relinquishing the contest against Mighty ASR was demeaning against Shyam's brutality.She closes her eyes with the pain he caused her on her body and soul and only one name she remember to recall HER mother Devi Mayya..Anjali's concerns, NK's disappointed words and guests provocation makes ASR to step forward for his Love as ASR can never stand to see his Khushi defeated or crippled and above all in tears.Lights turns off while NK misses Nanav and Anjali leaves Khushi alone.Khushi all alone, cut off from all is in total darkness, moving away, defeated and desolated when suddenly her dark world is illuminated by bright light , totally unaware of who  brought light into her world as he is in shadow..when suddenly spotlight brings him on the surface and everyone looks at the stage with open mouth'.. Arnav comes from darkness to light '..to acknowledge her love for him..to rescue her from losing'..Indeed she is his pride'..his Maharani'..

Khushi looks at him obliviously and uncertainly while he looks at her lovingly..They both share a moment before her Maharaj,her Rajkumar appears in between lights towards her with determined proposal"Tumhara akhri performance hai Khushi'.."[This is your last performance Khushi'] 'Pause..while Khushi looks down in confusion'..and he continues with a winning smile because he is asking permission to dance with her,"pura nahin karogi'.."[ will you not complete  it?'..] This is interesting part..Khushi does not make a move, It is Arnav who walks towards her..softly  tells her to complete her  performance  ..Khushi looks at him astoundingly'..and so do the others..with "O" face..

you are right this is an absolute epic moment. Arnav's behavior is preposterous. and including Khushi all goes dumbfounded.

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

apparently it ignites the stage.

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

She walks away again... and He does not stop her...gives her time to decide..She is standing in dark and he is under the luminous light and is waiting for her to join her...

beautiful interpretation.

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

Khushi was the one who had turned first to walk away from Arnav at the temple , now walks towards him and  remembers that it was he who held her unflinchingly and didn't let her fall when she tripped from the ramp and took the brunt of the fall ..She who had held out her hand with his key"key to his heart" and he who had placed his heart in her hands trustingly , only for it to be shattered but  now offers it again , This time he accepts hers and want to be accepted , twirls her, into his arms, into his life...just like the that rainy night...The hands which had let go of her is now steady as they pull her back up..Arnav's who had grabbed and pinned her not allowing any freedom, always trying to sway her about her status is now appeased to give her the freedom and respect she wants and gazes serenely while she twirls around him ...

Whatever happened ,This does not mean he has forgotten her as they are still bound together while she is roaming around...Their palms held on tightly as their bond is unbreakable..meaning she can still rely on his shoulder..The very same way the night her heartbeat got entangled with his... 

The doubts, the raging uncertainties, the million questions, the pain and many sufferings that he caused her ,...her eyes seeks to find answer in him, Arnav understands her hesitation , the reason why she is pulling herself back ..He knows he has a lot to redeem and there is only one way , by apology and seeking forgiveness..He is attritional ,he looks at her with eyes of no mask ,just a tinge of genuine and sincere apology ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He moves towards her seeking another chance .. The moment a beam of light bursts through her by dispersing all the clouds of scruple, mistrust, dubious feelings and..She remembers his kindness and tenderness and With that her passive feelings , which were ruthlessly suppressed leaps forward and catches her in the vortex of her emotions ,Khushi with complete trust ,places herself in his hands again by closing her eyes  in an absolute, complete faith and trust knowing that she can rely on him ...just as Arnav closes his eyes too for the subtle and elusive happiness. The evasive serenity that he had been seeking and longing for is finally in his arms in the form of Khushi ..Arnav has glimpsed his paradise ,his peace in Khushi as Khushi has sensed her strength, her support in him !!

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

This is the moment where two bodies are merging with one soul...The moment which made him to carry her to break her fast with the shunk to announce they are one is reaching to the next level...

[formation of heart in between em at both times...merging one heart ,one soul, 2 bodies ]

Both become aware of one another's longings, neither of them let go off each other at this point . Khushi lets go as she leans down  by placing her entire trust and belief in him and Arnav does not allow her to fall this time, He gently pulls her back up..Places her hand on his shoulder as if providing her the support and gently holds her other hand as the yearning memories of Diwali Night brushes to the surface ..They share an intimate moment which is too intense and private ..A Moment all of their own !! ...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But among the others around em..as soon  as this reality hits,  Khushi steps away from Arnav to stand under the spotlight, hesitantly accepting the recognition and applauds  while her Rajkumar, her pillar of strength stands in the shadows watching silently, scintillating  in pride relishing their moment of victory as she glances back at him shyly, acknowledging and acquiesce him quietly !!

I must say...The Dance setting and routines was absolutely brilliant with smooth transition and intensity to notice any flaw..A hand of applaud to the entire TEAM..πŸ‘β­οΈ

Arnav and Khushi walks in between guests receiving praises while my grabber is he is cool while walking behind Khushi.Payal embraces Khushi while praising Arnav which takes Khushi's attention towards his Rajkumar who looks at her relaxed without all the burdens...

Everyone is baffled about the situation yet Naniji and Anjali smiles seeing her Chote in this avatar...while "dushman" is busy in twitching...Anjali asks someone to pinch her as this is a dreamy moment for her.. Akash is delusional about his Bhai..while his mom ,James Bond ki Nani is being astrologer for future..They all gather around Arnav with questioning eyes...and he acts so well with his eye brow lift with confidence to make em fool..."What"

Anjali answers confoundly, "What nahin'What the"...But Naniji is more interested in knowing about behind curtains, Yeh bataeye..keh who ka ka raha..."[Tell us what was it actually all about?]

Arnav is so adamant ,"there is nothing to tell.."Akash remind him of his non interestong habits of dancing and Mamiji inquires him for losing over Guptas...Anjali and NK reminds him his bet" We have to have win at any cost" Arnav leaves everyone bewildered with new challenge to cope with "waise bhi har chees haar jeet keh liye nahin hoti..."[ After all not everything is for winning or losing] I hope they all can handle new and improved Arnav...

Love the way they used NK, as first he acted as a catalyst in this chemical reaction who pushed Arnav into partnering Khushi evenly and , Second his Khushi fanaticism  almost deflected Shyam's suspicion away from Arnav ... but he awakes the demon within Shyam by telling him..."Nanav and Khushiji were looking too good together"...Dude the whole world knows that...

i was jumping in rapture to see shyam's reaction. It sure was more than a slap on him.

Khushi's vigorus Dhak Dhak has come back and whenever Khushi calls on DM,  her Rajkumar and his sensuous touch reels in front of her eyes to increase her heartbeat with uneven breathing by awakening her hankering desires...His open confess of how he feels about her and how she is his part is making her restless with her brimming yearning..

Arnav sharp eyes and ears on to look out for Khushi and the moment he finds out her whereabouts, he rushes over there ...Arnav is Yummilicious here as he remains standing by leaning in his serene avatar with His smirk while his temptalicious is on her laad gavarnor trip in her non stop car, stating decisively that  [koi Fadak nahin padta...] , his partnering makes no difference and pauses with surprise finding him looking at her lovingly ...which melts her all delusional and distinctive thoughts...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The  Journey Begins...today~~~ 

Symbolism &Connection: He is ready to sacrifice his ego,his pride,his winning for Khushi or he is taking her winning as theirs...joining their souls and hearts today...Is this the indication of future where he will be doing that...?He will be putting his ego and pride aside by sacrificing his love for his Di and will marry Khushi forcefully...

Second he will always be there for Khushi for helping directly or indirectly, in light or dark ,hate or love, doesn't matter.Yet Khushi needs time to differentiate Shaitan and Rajkumar[darkness and light]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTSHe will dance with her on their honeymoon'dilli ma Bali..He is going to dance on his Sangeet on Salman Khan's song for Khushi and later on Karva Chauth.

On mun Dikhai he stands for her...and Later in Amezing when an employee called her item'he slaps him as he can't let anyone disrespect his Khushi...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVGeyPzv6o[/YOUTUBE]

let me take a breath. i'm completely out of breath and spell after reading this fantabulous, stupendous update.
 Amazing, wonderful, mind blowing. i'm really out of my words of appreciation. I can feel it, how you wrote it from your heart.
Your interpretation of the whole dance along with the lyrics is simply wonderful and significant as well. You didn't miss any single emotions or feelings they conveyed in the epic dance moment of teri meri. you certainly took me to a sublime world of this abyss moment between Arnav and Khushi.
This is so far your best analysis.
 it was really difficult for me to chose some lines, cause the whole analysis was awesome, though I marked some lines in blue, which I loved most.
I have little comments in purple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi dear Blasters!!  Are you all ready for Maha Episode #5, Episode 175 this Saturday, August 24th?   Yippeee!!!  

[IPKKND Promo] 28th Jan 2012: Maha Episode - Shyam plans to kill Anjali
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_LEzIwkAG0[/YOUTUBE]

credit to the uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sohara

I love this scene ,has so much depth and meaning as both are sparring here with each other...That show how lovely "lover " he is and she is not far behind from him...Later he said she sleeps in "taekwando" pose...but he is the one who challenges her first to get amuse by her actions then...both of them are too much...πŸ˜‰

Episode-169

After Khushi's spectacular performance she got full marks what increased the score board of Guptas to 14. She is exulting her victory and showing Arnav thumps down. Arnav also is happy for her, but is not showing his delight. The whole family is highly applauding her performance. Akash says her that her jiji tera jethji deewane made him deewane. Nk is just so bedazzled by her rocking performance. Khushi excuses herself and goes to her dad and takes his blessings as well, who also is feeling proud of her daughter. Amma scolds her for teasing Arnav. Bua also is proud of her titliya for her wondeful performance. Payal asks her why her friend Sarita didn't come yet for her next performance. Khushi is worried as her phone is not reachable. Payal tells her to use the room beside the poolside as the dancers are using the other room. Khushi goes there to get her costume.

Shyam is still vehemently rummaging for the scorpion. He is now in the room where Khushi's wardrobe trunk was kept.😑😑😑

When Khushi touched the door knob to open the door, another hand holds the handle as well. It's Arnav. He seems  can't get her out of his sight. He came to jeer her,

"Not bad KKG, your performance was quite well. But here also you needed me. mere bina to tumhari koi baath bantei nahi. you can't do anything without me. If you wouldn't have mocked me there was not that much of fun in your performance."

Her eyes flashes in a surprising show of defiance,
"chalo, you agreed that it was fun to watch. So you can see your defeat. You must remember the challenge that you'll have to do whatever I'll ask you to do."

"you already said enough."

He moves towards her prowlingly, makes her pin on the door. He is burning her with his smoldering gaze. she cringes inwardly.

He wants her to feel the need of him,his desires,his overwhelming yearning in which he's been burning and he knows he pushes his feelings aside to push her away and she is doing the same now but his way of command is not settling with her..He is taking orders from his brain and I love that momomnt when she touches his heart.he gulps.can't stand her staying away  from him any more...all building up the pressure to Teri Meri

"woh kya tha, laptopse."

(what was that, with laptop?)

Khushi completes the line looking at his fervent eyes.

"laptop se unki tum kar do sagai"

(get him engaged with the laptop)

"ato peher dil pe hai taale."

(his heart is locked for 24/7)

He repeats it again with gritted teeth. Khushi says the next line,

"kya kare ye hasna bhi na jane."

(what to do he doesn't know to laugh.)

"kafi bate notice kya hai tumne mere."

(you noticed so many things of mine)

He moves more close to her and looks at her with passionate darting eyes, what makes her frisson.

"mujhe nahi pat tha kit um mujhe itna kareeb se observe karti ho"

(I didn't know that you observe me co keenly)

He says more huskily with a seduction laden voice.

"nahi. No"

All her boldness evaporates in a jiffy and crimson returns to her cheek.

Khushi starts to stammer when he caught her weakness red handed.

"Agar karti ho to mere acting tum kar leti. Kiyu nahi kya, dar gayi?"

(if you observe me so closely, then why didn't you do my acting? Were you scared?)

Khushi gathers some courage and retorts back

"Darengi kiyu, hume bas aap jaisa banne mei koi bhi dil chast nahi."

(why I would be scared. I  just don't wish to be like you)

"hogi bhi haise. Arnav Sing Raizda banne ke liye jo cheez chahi ye who tumhare pass nahi hai. I've told you earlier."

(how would you wish. You don't have the thing, what you need to become Arnav Sing  Raizada.)

He points his finger to her head with a slight tap.

"it's called brains."

Khushi is flummoxed at his banter and he turns to leave. But khushi retaliates him in witty repartee,

"no mr. raizada I have something due to which I can never be like you."

Arnav turns back and comes near her. She taps her finger on his heart and says,
"its called heart."

Arnav doesn't say further. Khushi's conceit sure acerbated him. He just leaves in anger.

Khushi comes back to the room to get her green saree. The scorpion now is on the saree. Shyam saw it and calls her. But Khushi doesn't listen to him and goes to the poolside room to change. I really can't find the labyrinth of RM.πŸ˜† I guess every room is by the pool.πŸ˜† Arnav came back in his room to make some payments. Outside his room, by the poolside Shyam  follows Khushi.. When she saw him she admonishes him to stay away from her. Shyam snatches her saree and makes it fall on the ground. Khushi rankles to see his audacity. She asks him why he is following her. She impends him, if he doesn't behave she will. Shyam embitters to hear her threat, what else will you do? She resents him acrimoniously that how dare he. shyam grabs hold her upper arms vehemently and chides her that what she will do? Khushi tells him not to touch her. he infuriates more and strengthens his grip on her arms. Khushi winces in pain.😑 He basically rapped her again today more than before and that is not settling with me ..She should've tell Arnav or any one at this time.This is not the time to be quiet...no matter what...I know she is quiet for Payal but still  she could've tell some one...Her Khamoshi is way too much and shows weakness in the story to me...

"what will you do? do you want to make fun of me? do you want to scream? Scream. You want to slap me? You want to reveal everything to rani saheba? Go ahead. If you think anybody will come  and see us like this, so let them see. You are groaning now, but your behavior makes me hurt."

Pause: how dare Shyam touched Khushi and manhandled her! I wish if I could kill that devil! She did the biggest mistakes not to reveal his secret. She is still quiet now for the sake of her sister and Anjali. But what she got in return, myriad hate from the man she loves!πŸ˜” I just said above...exactly my point

Arnav was talking on the phone in the room, but he doesn't see that Shyam is manhandling khushi. When Shyam hears the sound of the sliding door he sees that Arnav is in the room. So he extricates her hand and leaves. Khushi becomes congealed in shock, tears well up in her eyes. Shyam's blasphemy has riven asunder her heart. Arnav finally sees her near the poolside, despondent, crying

I'm loving the sweet relationship and mutual understanding of Akash and Payal. Akash comes to Payal and asks her whom she thinks will be the winner. Payal says whoever will be the winner, but it will be their victory, cause both the families belong to hers. Payal has already accepted Akash's family as her own. She is a very sensible and moralistic woman with good ethics.πŸ‘

Panic Anjali is searching for her husband everywhere. She is tired of her swindler husband's hide and seek game.😊 She asks Akash whether he saw him or not. Akash says to Payal that she keeps searching her husband even if she doesn't need him. he adds,why not, after all they love each other so much. Payal agitates to hear this. She knows  how kaminey is her husband.

Arnav comes to Khushi and intends to ask her the reason of her crying. But he controls his emotions when he recollects how she pretended to cry on the other day to make him agree for the sangeet. He thinks this is her shenanigan, cause Raizada family is still ahead from them. He says scathingly,

"You again are trying to fool me Khushi Kumari gupta. You might not remember that you already did this drama before. And you are doing same again. Didn't you get any other idea? You got perfect 10, but the Raizada family is still ahead. You are crying out of fear that you will lose. What do you think,. I'll mellow down to see your tears."

Khushi can't take his flippancy any more. She says in resentment,

"Forgive me, you had to see me crying again. But I'm not crying to show you. Plz leave me alone."

She turns and he sees the bruise mark on her upper arm. He asks ruefully"khushi". He understands that somebody hurted her.

I don't think he saw the bruises otherwise situation would be different...the way he is possessive about her ,he would find the culprit and that is my point...she should've tell him so he could do something about Shyam as he saw her completely shattered after Shyam's revelation and now again...This was the time to tell him...as Story in this case is weak..in my view as it builds up anger

Without looking at his eyes she says ,

"you didn't leave yet. These are all drama. Curtain falls down and the Drama ended."

Her excruciating pain rises from the dark recesses of her heart. She looks at him with eyes full of pain. He embroils, tries to console her, but she doesn't let him to do so. She strides across the place with a scorching pain in her heart.

"damn it"

A sharp dart of pain runs through his heart.

Pause: my heart ached for the poor girl. Arnav and Shyam both abused her. She is really chivalrous and a girl of strong will, so that she could surmount so much agony and grief so easily. Same here...love her...no matter how much I love Arnav but he did hurt her badly...though he erases every pain of her later and really emerges as a true Rajkumar for her...but till now he did the damage as much as Shyam...the only difference is HE is honest and caring which she can't ignore...

And I didn't get it, why Arnav didn't try to find out who hurted Khushi. πŸ˜” there was evident hand mark on her arm. That means somebody tired to hurt her for sure.

Bua is trying to grab hold of mami. But she keeps eluding from her grip. Finally bua gets her. mami gets eerie to see her. bua is still maudlin, she sarcastically asks her why she wears fake flowers. She thinks mami did some mischief with her and so that she is seeing 50 nandkissore now. NK is listening from behind and gets scared as well. Bua says mami that she is responsible for her defeat. Mami suggests her to accept it. But bua is not ready to accept it. Anjali and nani join them. Nani says her that mami danced well, but Khushi retaliated her by her mind blowing performance. Bua brags that she is her niece after all. Nani tries to assuage bua that the competition is just an excuse to increase the attraction of the sangeet.

Shyam finally catches the scorpion. He puts it inside the cupboard. He mutters that the scorpion will fix everything now. khushi gotta a problem with his married status, so he will solve the problem by tomorrow by removing Anjali from his life.

Shyam sure is a nefarious psychopath.😑

Nk understands that his aunt concocted against bua. Mami tries to prevaricate the truth. But NK sees mour (peacock) in her eyes. Mami mends him, its chor (thief). Nk rebukes her for cheating in the competion. But mami wants to justify her wrong deed, cause she thinks everything is fair in love and war. Nk still chides her for her deception.

Anjali and the devil are back on the stage. They let everybody know the scoreboard of the two families. Raizadas are still ahead, so the Guptas have to give some blasting performance to win, otherwise the groom side will take the statue of natraj. They announce khushi's performance with her friend Sarita. The spot light focuses on Khushi, but sarita didn't show up. Payal is calling her, but she is not available also. Bua is cursing mami to sabotage her performance. She is still feeling dizzy, otherwise she would show her dance now.

Khushi's dance partner didn't come. She literally slumped down in disappointment. She is cogitating, cowardice is shown in her visage. Arnav also is convulsing. Specially after seeing her woebegone by the poolside, he is still in compunction. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X8n2Efw6SQM[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

πŸ‘Good one sohara...I didn't do mine yet Love each and every scene of this...This is the point where he can't stand her ignorance towards his feeling especially after NK's proximity as he admits later...NK and his attention towards her bothered him...
Shyam is also getting hyped as he can't stay away from her either..his dirty mind is plating games and he Khushi's quietness along with Guptas is making him more courageous...Filthy dude...

He can't see her in convulsion and tears no way...

Thnx for lovely gif and VM...Very unusual song ...Never heard it before...but scenes are nice.

My comments are green this time
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

let me take a breath. i'm completely out of breath and spell after reading this fantabulous, stupendous update.
 Amazing, wonderful, mind blowing. i'm really out of my words of appreciation. I can feel it, how you wrote it from your heart.
Your interpretation of the whole dance along with the lyrics is simply wonderful and significant as well. You didn't miss any single emotions or feelings they conveyed in the epic dance moment of teri meri. you certainly took me to a sublime world of this abyss moment between Arnav and Khushi.
This is so far your best analysis.
 it was really difficult for me to chose some lines, cause the whole analysis was awesome, though I marked some lines in blue, which I loved most.
I have little comments in purple.

Thank you so so much soharaπŸ€—...I really loved this epi from the bottom of my heart just like epi 100 which brought me into this show...
His magnetized pull always brings her in his orbit of love but he amazed him with his selfness and burrowed nature for her by losing deliberately...or I should say win her purposely as that was only in his mind..bet is the secondary thing...Har chees haar jeet keh liye nahin hoti...If we can't handle this new and improved Arnav how  can Khushi or any one else...
Thnx for liking the edit...my pleasure😊

Thnx once again

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi dear Blasters!!  Are you all ready for Maha Episode #5, Episode 175 this Saturday, August 24th?   Yippeee!!!  

[IPKKND Promo] 28th Jan 2012: Maha Episode - Shyam plans to kill Anjali
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_LEzIwkAG0[/YOUTUBE]

credit to the uploader

Thnx Kat for the reminder.😊...It's all about Slithery moves of Shyam now...yes his avatar is changing back to Slither from Scorpion as he is making slimy moves  and Scorpion is gone...Poison bites Poison after all😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode-169

After Khushi's spectacular performance she got full marks what increased the score board of Guptas to 14. She is exulting her victory and showing Arnav thumps down. Arnav also is happy for her,once he saw her dance all his competetive thought went away...also he is sweet  Arnav and not the ruthless ASR now...her victory is his victory in a way but is not showing his delight. The whole family is highly applauding her performance. Akash says her that her jiji tera jethji deewane made him deewaneπŸ˜†. Nk is just so bedazzled by her rocking performance. Khushi excuses herself and goes to her dad and takes his blessings as well, who also is feeling proud of her daughter. Amma scolds her for teasing Arnav. Bua also is proud of her titliya for her wondeful performance. Payal asks her why her friend Sarita didn't come yet for her next performance. Khushi is worried as her phone is not reachable. Payal tells her to use the room beside the poolside as the dancers are using the other room. Khushi goes there to get her costume.

Shyam is still vehemently rummaging for the scorpion. He is now in the room where Khushi's wardrobe trunk was kept.😑😑😑

When Khushi touched the door knob to open the door, another hand holds the handle as well. It's Arnav. He seems  can't get her out of his sight. He came to jeer her,

"Not bad KKG, your performance was quite well. But here also you needed me. mere bina to tumhari koi baath bantei nahi. you can't do anything without me. If you wouldn't have mocked me there was not that much of fun in your performance."

Her eyes flashes in a surprising show of defiance,
"chalo, you agreed that it was fun to watch. So you can see your defeat. You must remember the challenge that you'll have to do whatever I'll ask you to do."

"you already said enough."

He moves towards her prowlingly, makes her pin on the door. He is burning her with his smoldering gaze. she cringes inwardly.

"woh kya tha, laptopse."

(what was that, with laptop?)

Khushi completes the line looking at his fervent eyes.

"laptop se unki tum kar do sagai"

(get him engaged with the laptop)

"ato peher dil pe hai taale."

(his heart is locked for 24/7)

He repeats it again with gritted teeth. Khushi says the next line,

"kya kare ye hasna bhi na jane."

(what to do he doesn't know to laugh.)

"kafi bate notice kya hai tumne mere."

(you noticed so many things of mine)

He moves more close to her and looks at her with passionate darting eyes, what makes her frisson.

"mujhe nahi pat tha kit um mujhe itna kareeb se observe karti ho"

(I didn't know that you observe me co keenly)

He says more huskily with a seduction laden voice.

"nahi. No"

All her boldness evaporates in a jiffy and crimson returns to her cheek.

Khushi starts to stammer when he caught her weakness red handed.

"Agar karti ho to mere acting tum kar leti. Kiyu nahi kya, dar gayi?"

(if you observe me so closely, then why didn't you do my acting? Were you scared?)

Khushi gathers some courage and retorts back

"Darengi kiyu, hume bas aap jaisa banne mei koi bhi dil chast nahi."

(why I would be scared. I  just don't wish to be like you)

"hogi bhi haise. Arnav Sing Raizda banne ke liye jo cheez chahi ye who tumhare pass nahi hai. I've told you earlier."

(how would you wish. You don't have the thing, what you need to become Arnav Sing  Raizada.)

He points his finger to her head with a slight tap.

"it's called brains."

Khushi is flummoxed at his banter and he turns to leave. But khushi retaliates him in witty repartee,

"no mr. raizada I have something due to which I can never be like you."

Arnav turns back and comes near her. She taps her finger on his heart and says,
"its called heart."

Arnav doesn't say further. Khushi's conceit sure acerbated him. He just leaves in anger.

loved how you described the confrontation above

Khushi comes back to the room to get her green saree. The scorpion now is on the saree. Shyam saw it and calls her. But Khushi doesn't listen to him and goes to the poolside room to change. I really can't find the labyrinth of RM.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess every room is by the pool.πŸ˜† Arnav came back in his room to make some payments. Outside his room, by the poolside Shyam  follows Khushi.. When she saw him she admonishes him to stay away from her. Shyam snatches her saree and makes it fall on the ground. Khushi rankles to see his audacity. She asks him why he is following her. She impends him, if he doesn't behave she will. Shyam embitters to hear her threat, what else will you do? She resents him acrimoniously that how dare he. shyam grabs hold her upper arms vehemently and chides her that what she will do? Khushi tells him not to touch her. he infuriates more and strengthens his grip on her arms. Khushi winces in pain.

"what will you do? do you want to make fun of me? do you want to scream? Scream. You want to slap me? You want to reveal everything to rani saheba? Go ahead. If you think anybody will come  and see us like this, so let them see. You are groaning now, but your behavior makes me hurt."

Pause: how dare Shyam touched Khushi and manhandled her! I wish if I could kill that devil! She did the biggest mistakes not to reveal his secret. She is still quiet now for the sake of her sister and Anjali. But what she got in return, myriad hate from the man she loves!πŸ˜” that man makes me want to throw my laptop against a wall and break things

Arnav was talking on the phone in the room, but he doesn't see that Shyam is manhandling khushi. When Shyam hears the sound of the sliding door he sees that Arnav is in the room. So he extricates her hand and leaves. Khushi becomes congealed in shock, tears well up in her eyes. Shyam's blasphemy has riven asunder her heart. Arnav finally sees her near the poolside, despondent, crying his heart is always melted by her tears

I'm loving the sweet relationship and mutual understanding of Akash and Payal. Akash comes to Payal and asks her whom she thinks will be the winner. Payal says whoever will be the winner, but it will be their victory, cause both the families belong to hers. Payal has already accepted Akash's family as her own. She is a very sensible and moralistic woman with good ethics. I like payal...but i think she wanted her side to win just for Khushi's sake or she will never hear the end of it...for her the sangeet is just a family get together

Panic Anjali is searching for her husband everywhere. She is tired of her swindler husband's hide and seek game. She asks Akash whether he saw him or not. Akash says to Payal that she keeps searching her husband even if she doesn't need him. he adds,why not, after all they love each other so much. Payal agitates to hear this. She knows  how kaminey is her husband. i am agitated hearing this too...I guess the raizadas don't see the falseness and double meaning by his words

Arnav comes to Khushi and intends to ask her the reason of her crying. But he controls his emotions when he recollects how she pretended to cry on the other day to make him agree for the sangeet. He thinks this is her shenanigan, cause Raizada family is still ahead from them. He says scathingly,

"You again are trying to fool me Khushi Kumari gupta. You might not remember that you already did this drama before. And you are doing same again. Didn't you get any other idea? You got perfect 10, but the Raizada family is still ahead. You are crying out of fear that you will lose. What do you think,. I'll mellow down to see your tears."

Khushi can't take his flippancy any more. She says in resentment,

"Forgive me, you had to see me crying again. But I'm not crying to show you. Plz leave me alone."

She turns and he sees the bruise mark on her upper arm. He asks ruefully"khushi". He understands that somebody hurted her.

Without looking at his eyes she says ,

"you didn't leave yet. These are all drama. Curtain falls down and the Drama ended."

Her excruciating pain rises from the dark recesses of her heart. She looks at him with eyes full of pain. He embroils, tries to console her, but she doesn't let him to do so. She strides across the place with a scorching pain in her heart.

"damn it"

A sharp dart of pain runs through his heart. he always says something that he will regret...he always quick to judge her actions that when he assumes something about her it backfires 

Pause: my heart ached for the poor girl. Arnav and Shyam both abused her. She is really chivalrous and a girl of strong will, so that she could surmount so much agony and grief so easily.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And I didn't get it, why Arnav didn't try to find out who hurted Khushi. πŸ˜” there was evident hand mark on her arm. That means somebody tired to hurt her for sure. i wonder the same thing too

Bua is trying to grab hold of mami. But she keeps eluding from her grip. Finally bua gets her. mami gets eerie to see her. bua is still maudlin, she sarcastically asks her why she wears fake flowers. She thinks mami did some mischief with her and so that she is seeing 50 nandkissore now. NK is listening from behind and gets scared as well. Bua says mami that she is responsible for her defeat. Mami suggests her to accept it. But bua is not ready to accept it. Anjali and nani join them. Nani says her that mami danced well, but Khushi retaliated her by her mind blowing performance. Bua brags that she is her niece after all. Nani tries to assuage bua that the competition is just an excuse to increase the attraction of the sangeet. i wish they found out about the cheating and i was surprised no one wondered about bua ji's weird act.

Shyam finally catches the scorpion. He puts it inside the cupboard. He mutters that the scorpion will fix everything now. khushi gotta a problem with his married status, so he will solve the problem by tomorrow by removing Anjali from his life.😑😑😑

Shyam sure is a nefarious psychopath.😑

Nk understands that his aunt concocted against bua. Mami tries to prevaricate the truth. But NK sees mour (peacock) in her eyes. Mami mends him, its chor (thief). Nk rebukes her for cheating in the competion. But mami wants to justify her wrong deed, cause she thinks everything is fair in love and war. Nk still chides her for her deception. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ i still wished NK said something though

Anjali and the devil are back on the stage. They let everybody know the scoreboard of the two families. Raizadas are still ahead, so the Guptas have to give some blasting performance to win, otherwise the groom side will take the statue of natraj. They announce khushi's performance with her friend Sarita. The spot light focuses on Khushi, but sarita didn't show up. Payal is calling her, but she is not available also. Bua is cursing mami to sabotage her performance. She is still feeling dizzy, otherwise she would show her dance now.

Khushi's dance partner didn't come. She literally slumped down in disappointment. She is cogitating, cowardice is shown in her visage. Arnav also is convulsing. Specially after seeing her woebegone by the poolside, he is still in compunction. πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘loved your use of vocabulary

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X8n2Efw6SQM[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

that gif was so hypnotizing!!!!
i really liked that VM you shared...do you know where that song is from...it is really pretty
My comments are in blue!!!!! and the use of three emoticons are me too...and the bold are the vocabulary words i liked
i cannot wait for your take on 170!!!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 168

Shyam is looking around the kitchen to see if his bichoo wale box is still where he left it (seriously I don't know why he leaves a mithai box in the kitchen of course a servant is going to take it put it with the other sweet boxes).  He sees the stack of boxes and starts looking for the ribbon on his box. He notices the ribbon is on the floor and starts looking one by one (this should teach him to be more careful).😑

Khushi is pacing around nervously when Anjali announces the dance off between the bride's sister and the groom's brother. NK comes to relax Khushi (how sweet of him). He assures her that she is talented and hardworking and can do anything. Arnav comes and says she can do anything but does nothing. NK tries to calm the tension between ArShi and says that if they lose, Khushi will be happy and when she is happy will he be too (I have a mini crush on him). AWWW😊Khushi starts to smile by his sweet words and Arnav notices this. Arnav warns NK that if he loses, he won't get a chance to be happy because he'll be dead. This wipes the smile of Khushi's face right off and Arnav is now satisfy (I bet Arnav is thinking only I have the right to make Khushi smile).HE IS THINKING A LOT THESE DAYSπŸ˜‰

Shyam gets nervous that Anjali might come and looks through the boxes quickly. Mama ji comes and Shyam drops the box which has the scorpion in (ugh). This worries him further. And for Shyam and look for it Mama ji drags him back to the party.😑

Khushi is in the guest room getting ready for her performance. Arnav comes in and asks Khushi if she's fine because her eyes tell him that she's scared (I know he came in with the excuse of freaking her out but secretly he wanted to see her and comfort her but his ego would not allow such a thing). Khushi tells him to get his eyes checked, she accepts all challenges. Arnav leaves angrily (what does he want her to say I lose and I will do anything for you...this girl an ego just as big as him).πŸ‘ YOU JUST SAID IT,,,HE WANTS HER TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS NEED ,SO HE CAN FIX ANYTHING FOR HER...THAT'S BEEN GOING ON ALWAYS...HE ALWAYS BET WITH HER , CHALLENGE HER SO SHE SHOWS HER SHE NEEDS HIM ...IT'S HIS WAY TO SATISFY HIS EGO YET HE ALWAYS WANT TO BE THERE FOR HER IN EVERY TROUBLE TO FIX AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S BEEN DOING BY PUTTING HIM IN THAT TROUBLE AND THEN DENYING...NO IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME..

Mami's friends (whoa she has friends) πŸ˜†are praising her for the amazing performance she did. Meanwhile, Payal is consoling an upset Bua ji. Garima asks her about Khushi and since she isn't around, she says that Mami danced well (way to rub salt in the wounds of your sister in law, she is lucky that she is out of it). Mami starts coughing while singing praises for herself. Payal gets water for her but she shrugs her off rudely. Garima gets upset seeing this (Mami can at least pretend to accept Payal in front of her friends and not be so rude, but she does not have that concept).

Everyone's clapping as NK starts his performance on Desi Boyz sung by KK from the movie Desi Boyz (the movie sucked...it was not even funny even though it was a comedy). πŸ˜Š

credit to the maker

Khushi gets nervous seeing NK performing so well while the Raizada are thrilled and enjoying the performance. Arnav is satisfied that no one can win this round now and keeps looking at Khushi to gauge her reaction (I think it was just to ogle at her but whatever). Some business associate who is sitting with Arnav was praising him that he organized a great function (I am pretty sure his family did and he just gave the money...it is proven again that people enjoy desi parties). Shyam is the tensed as well even though he technically belongs to the currently winning side (he wants his Khushi ji to win but he is tense about the poisonous scorpion on the loose). Everyone hoots and claps as NK's performance comes to an end and he gets thrilled seeing this and he is like I am a Rockstar (he is adorable).😊 Arnav goes to khusi and taunts her by saying  "I told you that I will leave no stones unturned to make you lose Khushi Kumari Gupta. I was right and I am right. Money can buy anything." Khushi just leaves from there disgusted. Arnav is left behind looking victorious (so when he said money can buy anything...what did he buy to win, I know he did not pay his family to dance well...my guess is the judges...but idk).πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Meanwhile, people are demanding for an encore performance. The judges gave NK 9 points (I agree with this score). With this, the Raizada Have to 23 points while The Guptas are still at 4 points (still unfair, the Raizadas gave 3 performances while the Guptas gave 1, so of course the Raizadas are going to be way ahead). Anjali is about to announce the next performance when NK begs her to let him perform again. NK said it is the question of GHANDAKI (probably did not spell that right). Anjali quickly covers the mike and corrects him by saying ZINDAGI. To make NK quiet she said that the audience might throw eggs and tomatoes at him. NK was not buying it but Anjali ignores him and calls for Khushi on stage.

Khushi's performance starts on Hawa Hawaii sung by Kavita Krishamurty from the movie Mr. India. Everyone seems to be enjoying and Shashi's face seemed that of a proud father. πŸ˜Š

credit to the maker

credit to the maker

Anjali says Khushi is looking very pretty. Shyam says she always does. Anjali looks at him suspiciously but he covers up by saying she always looks good because she is such a good person (you can't argue with that). Khushi starts her next performance which was on Ek Do Teen sung by Alka Yagnik from the movie Tezaab.😊 Everyone is hooting and cheering for her as well. Arnav just can't take his eyes off her during the whole performance; he did not care about winning or losing he was just happy that she is enjoying herself and nothing else matter at that moment.πŸ‘ While she was dancing to Ek Do Teen, some guy came up to talk to Arnav. Arnav was so lost in the performance that he forgot his name but the other guy told him he was Mr. Das. Arnav apologizes for his forgetful moment and asked if he is enjoying the party. 

credit goes to the maker

credit to maker

credit to the maker

At that moment Khushi goes Hum Aapke Hai Kaun and flings a flower at his face. Arnav's face says "What the."

credit to the maker

Khushi starts dancing to the improvised version of Did Tera Devar Deewana sung by Lata Mangeshkar and SP Balasubrahmanyan from the movie Hum Aapke Hai Kaun. Khushi's version was Jiji Tera Jeth ji Deewaana. The business guy was like that is...but arnav finishes his sentence and said just like me. Arnav looks furious. And everyone is like Arnav is going to be pissed but secretly they were enjoying it. Nani and Mama were really enjoying it. Garima was surprised and asked if anyone knew about this. Anjali and Akash looks at Arnav worried and Anjali said that Arnav's temper but be up to the skies now. At that moment Arnav's face was down and covered and he brought his face up and GASP he is actually laughing BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE WANTED A CONFESSION FROM HER AND SHE DID...SHE IS OPENING HWR HEART AND WANTS HIM TO OPEN HIS AND CHANGE AND BECOME A BIT FLEXIBLE(my heart was doing Dhak Dhak). Anjali and Akash (I will call them AnAsh, very lame) are relieved and go to Arnav. Anjali tells him that this is the second time Khushi made you laugh. Arnav realizes what he was doing and stops and looks at Khushi as she finished with a faint smile on his face. (That guy judge's face looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his face...How did khushi prepare for all those outfits she literally had 24 hours) 

credit to the maker

credit to the maker

Now Arnav's Laughter!!!!

credit to the maker

Will Khushi be able to catch up????

Links to songs performed during the sangeet (original videos)

Desi Boyz:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyWHtKq1PcQ[/YOUTUBE]

Hawa Hawai:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdgwvgYdQT8[/YOUTUBE]

Ek Do Teen:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHiqY_7Upck[/YOUTUBE]

Didi Tera Devar Deewana:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V56f0xZNqw[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘ANITA GOOD ONE...LOVED YOUR COMMENTS😊 ...I MUST SAY YOU HAVE A GOOD MEMORY OF MOVIESπŸ‘πŸΌ...THNX FOR SHARING THE SONGS AND I LOVE THESE SIGGYS❀️...AS ALWAYS...MY COMMENTS ARE IN GREEN

THNX😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshi

for my 168 analysis
YOU JUST SAID IT,,,HE WANTS HER TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS NEED ,SO HE CAN FIX ANYTHING FOR HER...THAT'S BEEN GOING ON ALWAYS...HE ALWAYS BET WITH HER , CHALLENGE HER SO SHE SHOWS HER SHE NEEDS HIM ...IT'S HIS WAY TO SATISFY HIS EGO YET HE ALWAYS WANT TO BE THERE FOR HER IN EVERY TROUBLE TO FIX AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S BEEN DOING BY PUTTING HIM IN THAT TROUBLE AND THEN DENYING...NO IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.. That comment of your really stood out to me and loved how you explained this and elaborated on mine

as for the hindi songs...i am a walking talking Bollywood encyclopedia...i know the singers and movie names to most songs

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ‘Good one sohara...I didn't do mine yet Love each and every scene of this...This is the point where he can't stand her ignorance towards his feeling especially after NK's proximity as he admits later...NK and his attention towards her bothered him...
Shyam is also getting hyped as he can't stay away from her either..his dirty mind is plating games and he Khushi's quietness along with Guptas is making him more courageous...Filthy dude...

He can't see her in convulsion and tears no way...

Thnx for lovely gif and VM...Very unusual song ...Never heard it before...but scenes are nice.

My comments are green this time

thank you so much for reading. All of your comments are so precious and significant.
Yes Gupta's taciturnity did the damage. shyam became vehement in his malignancy..

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Anita..

that gif was so hypnotizing!!!!
i really liked that VM you shared...do you know where that song is from...it is really pretty
My comments are in blue!!!!! and the use of three emoticons are me too...and the bold are the vocabulary words i liked
i cannot wait for your take on 170!!!!

Thank you so much for reading.
 Loved all of your comments.

This was a song from a private album of Roop Kumar Rathod. Later they used the song  in the movie, "shore in the city."

I almost finished writing 170 in my words. i'll do a little edit and hopefully will post tonight.