Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Blasters thank you for liking the answer to Riddle 15 🤗

and making brilliant attempts to find the answer to Riddle 16!  
  🤗
😃 Inspired by all the beautiful Teri Meri edits by my friends! 😃

Originally posted by wiwy

Thanks a tonne for this interview link, Anita or I would have surely missed it!🤗 Can't thank you enough!

And your welcome post was fantabulous! 👏Splendid! ⭐️

No Problem at all!!!! can't let you guys miss barun's husky voice and witty answers

and thanks for liking my welcome post!!

😊wiwy why does it seem this will be upcoming part of your FF wicked lady...The way you've chosen this scene...Put your name on it because that's more like it...Lovely Edit my friend...👏

WOW👏
@arshi

thanks for the comment and kind words

I would fall in arnav's trap anyday...it is not hard too...his eyes are the killer

for the gift with the 3 boys i got lucky when i did a google search...

OUTSTANDING
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Girls, all😳...am amazed at your response to my first edit!😳Saw the beauty of the first page and couldn't resist being a part of the celebration. So i spontaneously edited and posted. No thinking and certainly no expectation!😳

Indus...thank you for your words on the pahla. Mighty pleased you call it stunning! Unbelievable hai ye baat! First i saw only yours but then, as i traveled the pages, saari team ek ke baad ek...hai re nandkissore, sanak gaya humara bheja!😆

Arshi...your work is so brilliant and you think hum chhaa gaye? Aap sab se inspiration mili huzoor...varna hum toh..could never have dreamt of working on an image. Honest. 

Wiwy the wicked...aapko bhi pasand aaya? Matlab "edit zindabaad" only?😛 Arre wah!! Lurved the idea of the waving ocean btw!!

Salooni...haven't ever told you this but you are my Chulbul of the thread [Hope you don't HATE Salman!😛..The name suits you more than it suits him!!] Your unique emoticons and be-dhadak bindaass words, they bring a smile each time i log in! Thank you for liking the edit!

Katelyn, Anita, Supriya...It is my first, yes, god promise😆 Devi Maiyya being my only witness..hope she gives an "ishaara" soon😆 Thank you for the wonderful disbelief though. Meant so much coming from you guys...Kate my Great! Your help in formatting my b'day message for Indi, how can i ever forget! Anita, your gifs, they are always so sharp they blow my mind! And Super Supriya..you know how much i adore your images! You found it hot? That's just so fab!

Sohara my lovely...Thanks much! Your words ever so delightful. Fervent passion..you've nailed it..that's what really makes the image! Whatever colors or textures one may add, the beauty lies embedded deep, in that unforgettable asr-khushi passion that defines Teri Meri!

And viv04...How fantastic is your reading of that image! The colors, the posture, her lightness, his strength and their glorious dynamic with each other...what a treat that you allude to everything, and so eloquently👏 Thank you so much for liking my first on their magic!

Ab after all the dhanyavaad, thoda daring kiya...made another in all the excitement😆 

I Hate him😡

i i i iii i i i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate 
salaan khan

but i love your words 
and love for me 
muahh to you thanks for such lovelly compliment

⭐️
 Yes, agree 100% with Arshi! Wonderful Soni!

thanks a lot to al for liking i t

Hey Blasters thank you for liking the answer to Riddle 15 🤗

and making brilliant attempts to find the answer to Riddle 16!  
  🤗

this is lovely 
wow 
thanks 
we are enjoying