Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 131)

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
WoW! You are a ROCKERZ Soni! Sorry I did not wish you earlier. Hold up your head in pride!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesoni19sweetsohara..Anita..

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by viv04

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Episode-171

Sohara, nice nice! This episode and all your takes on it are super. I love the GIFS above. Love what you say about the indirect compliment he gives her...you don't look too bad...implying you look amazing. Flirty shlirty naughty ASR! And the unclasping of the hair clip...like you i believe too it's cos he loves her hair down...though i don't mind everyone else saying that he is possessive and wants to cover her back. Sexy thought that, only because it's the Raizada. Anybody else doing that and I'd have revolted at the narrowness of mind!

Buaji's sweet revenge...glad you introduced it AFTER completing that mesmerising moment between the predator and his catch. Too mean...and too clever, the makers interspersing the moment so our longingness is intact!

And victim saving the murderer, less said the better. The story of Anjali's life.

Good fun reading your take! Thanks!

Thnak you so much for reading. I'm glad that you liked it.
I also thought about the covering back thing. As you said possessive Raizada might not wanted his girl to show her milky back. I also wanted to mention it even, but brushed off my thought, when I remembered their real mehndi, where Khushi was roaming around with her barely there blouse. Or I guess the character kept changing according to the CV's wish.LOL

@sohara  @issk
 I agree with you all.  He has a major thing about her hair and also her back from day one.  Its not just the red saree.  Her hair is open in their significant rabbaves, during photoshoot and Diwali.  During their major rabbave in the guest house too when she marks him with his blood,  her hair opens up magically.  He complements it during Holi and remarriage track.
In Sheeshmahal when he breaks the dori and she turns around, why I feel his unrelenting irate expression change to lust at the sight of her bare back.  Then his gaze seems to soften and follow her hair in admiration.  Maybe I see too much.   

I agreed with all of you...lovely ladies with the milky back and hair  and his obsession...

Viv ...u r so right at it ,,,just want to add in yours when NK was lusting over her back and he opened her hair ,it reminded me the Sheesh Mahal and his look at her back and then when she opens her hair ,the way he turns his eyes slowly to admiration...was the indication of his losing his control over a girl...
He always feel touching her ...and during remarriage he touches her first with hands where she gasps and then ties the dori...the same in farm house he lingers his fingers first before opening the dori...
viv and ArshiH, you are making me ecstatic.
Any guy would be aphrodisiac to see that flawless curvy creamy back.So I can't blame Arnav. and apparently he would not like if any other guy looks at her lasciviously. i loved possessive Arnav who opened her hair when NK was lusting her.
ArshiH, you must remember how he smeared haldi on her back during remarriage!Embarrassed
Sohara wonderful review and to all the other comments a big sigh...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.Mysticaldivinesohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Soni
Congratulations for rocking...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 30 August 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6cinthiann1758Katelynsohara

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

EDIT: SORRY THIS IS A REPEAT POST

Edited by IssPKaur - 30 August 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
EDIT: SORRY THIS IS A REPEAT POST...

Edited by IssPKaur - 30 August 2013 at 3:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
@Blasters after reading all the Chat... I must say... we all rock...and so happy that at least we bunch openly can discuss certain aspects with respect  and knowledge...
Aren't we making a difference? in the world of intolerance...

Yes , regardless we are talking through a fictional character yet ,he is close to our heart because of his golden heart  which is glowing in our hearts.

Cynthia...Agreed reel is different than real...but sometimes we do find solace in reel and that's what we are doing ,aren't we?

wiwy...sugar coated guys ...I hate em and if you've noticed as I mentioned so many times I like straight forward angry ones as they had no hiding place in their hearts...right to your face...because they are right in their actions ,no fear of hiding things as compared to sugar ones because they need chambers to hide their deception.

viv...so agreed with you and yes some ppl stopped watching IPK in the beginning because of that and young minds can't absorb that depth...misconception is inevitable and that created a huge mess on this IF where young minds were writing Nonsense in the name of OS and FFs ...Dangerous young minds...where only one thing settles ,who cares and whatever...
Yes his yearning for her since from the beginning...as he was hurting her to tell her I want you dammit...no doubt...and La did get him and she told Khushi yet Khushi wasn't ready to accept it the way he wanted it till farm house where he gives in and she doesn't think a search and submits herself ...true to the nature of a woman..

Issk...Agreed Abuse is abuse no matter what and sometimes ...words hurt more than anything...

Indi ...Arnav as a character has no match to anyone in this world ,his Dark life was providing light and path to everyone around him  yet his was lightened by KHUSHI and the only way of that to embrace him the way he was and tame him with love as she did...by FORGIVENESS...Their love is divine ...no words for that and that's why we are here.

Horizon...yes he did what he could've think in his rage and anger...as an impulsive guy because it took him time to settle with his own fears...fears of 14 years old.If Khush was a child and he brought a woman out on Teri Meri, Khushi brought his settlement with his mind the day he runs after ambulance...and that was the FIRST time  her questions made him stop ,think, like putting him on halt and he couldn't see her in her eyes for couple of seconds ,wasn't mad at all,didn't disrespect her either...because he felt an urge to answer her and he did "of course Farak padta hai kyuonke...it was totally different than when he said with rage after finding her engagement...and made hast decision to get engage with La the next day.Now he didn't make any hasty decision ,he looked over his own actions and thinking backward...

samin...so true...they both have their own way of getting under each others skin and LOVE her when she showed him his reflection in her "bhar mein gye aap aur bahd mein gye aapki naukri"[Go to hell with your job]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 30 August 2013 at 3:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.Horizoncinthiann1758Katelyn

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
res

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.Horizoncinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by Katelyn

Hi all lovely Blasters and Boasters!  Sorry for posting a bit late!   I would like to share some off-screen segments with you!  Enjoy

KHUSHi KA DEEWANA ARNAV (Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon) 1st February 2012, Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRP1YrKElf0

IPKKND - SBB 1st February 2012 (Ishq Ka Virus & Khushi Ke Joote Huye Change), Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPYRx1rGLU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 1st February 2012 SBS Segment : Stars pe chadha Agneepath ka bukhar

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN7xrMPs5KM

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1st Feb SBS Segment : Arnav brings Bangles for Khushi, Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv7BRyjH8rg

credit goes to uploaders

thanks 
love this every muchBig smile

These are awesome!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynMysticaldivine

Go to top