Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 129)

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@ Soni
congratulations on becoming an IF rockerz too and that too in less then a year. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

@ Soni
congratulations on becoming an IF rockerz too and that too in less then a year. 

LOL thanks di all becoz of blaster thread
credit goes to it

cinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivine

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Congrats on becoming a Rockerz, Soni!  Hug Party Dancing
Keep on rocking our threads!  BTW, great job on the wonderful edits and gifs!  Thank you for sharing!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6cinthiann1758Mysticaldivinesoni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Congrats on becoming a Rockerz, Soni!  Hug Party Dancing
Keep on rocking our threads!  BTW, great job on the wonderful edits and gifs!  Thank you for sharing!

thanks di 
thansk ffor liking the editBig smile

s beautiful congrats 
love it

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

ps: Time for Teej on TV reruns. As alwasy apologies for taqneeqi kharabein.

Edited by Horizon - 30 August 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelynsoni19sweetindi52

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@ Horizon

Thanks for the beautiful post!  You could get carry away anytime here!  Wink We all welcome that!  It's one of my favorite episode!  They are simply stunning together!!  They communicate with their eyes and the solft touch of the hands...wow!  Day Dreaming

Edited by Katelyn - 30 August 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6Horizoncinthiann1758soharaMysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

@ Horizon

Thanks for the beautiful post!  You could get carry away anytime here!  Wink We all welcome that!  It's one of my favorite episode!  They are simply stunning together!!  They communicate with their eyes and the solft touch of the hands...wow!  Day Dreaming

Kate, thanks. But my technical difficulties bog me down..:) but thanks.

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Cynthia,...hd...,Indi...,Horizon...wiwy
wiwy yes if we are making a difference in wonen's life around us...we are doing what we supposed to be doing...but how many of us are doing it...that is a question itself.

Indi...hd...Horizon...even if a man has a cruel past ,still has no right to handle any woman like that in the name of love...Hate me for that...yet he was wrong in his actions and that's why he always wanted to redeem it until the next one...Broken Dori...to bruises on her arm is screaming for that...

Cynthia in my view he was manhandeling her as until you've gone through that hell you have no idea how does it feel...

Arnav is a character we adore but real life Arnav is way different than this .It's not a joke.You die and born  everyday with it...

No matter how much I loved IPK and ASR as an mature audience, I worried about the impact of manhandling scenes on young minds.  I would assume sensitive young teens not approving it and fear immature older teens being mislead by it.

In general, no matter how much couples are in love with each other and understand each other, even the tiniest  unintentional arguments or verbal abuse can affect the relationship when it comes to physical intimacy for women.  The issues need to be resolved and partner's mutual respect need to be restored on regular basis for healthy sustenance of long term relationship.

In spite of the inconsistent story, I would like to make sense of what was offered to us.  Post kidnap rescue, maybe a verbal admittance of their love by ASR was necessary for K to start afresh, instill confidence and erase the hurtful memories.  Maybe she would not have left RM for Anji's sake then.  She had forgiven him long back, they had accepted each other and she even physically seemed to be ready for intimacy. 
 There is some gradual psychological resolution for K to farm house night if I want to make sense.  She gets the answer in his teary eyes when he says, "tum ye sab hone dogi", then symbolic gifting on rakhee day, I love you dammit, apology at GH followed by visit to ma's garden and finally acknowledging her parents at farmhouse.  In summary regardless of how much couples are in love, unlike men for women, their underlying psychological state is as important as their physical need or even more for attainment of desired level of intimacy.

I find answers to many questions in La's, "tum hi ho ek jo ASr se wo kah sakti ho jo wo nahi sunna chahte".  Yes she was always drawn to him, did not want to give up on the raakshas inside him.  Her love made her poke, prick, ruffle and dig into A's facades.  His love for her compelled him to invite her to his inner chambers.  Every time he hurt her, a piece of him cried for her love.  And she would not miss to notice the tiny teary pools in his eyes that reflected his generous love for her as infinite as the ocean.
Yes there was no short cut for the broken soul ASR and this resulted in the great fiction we all love.

We are having such varied topics for discussion in all directions and I love all point of views for the joy of reading, communication and understanding.      

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.samin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Go to top