Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 119)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

a lame edit by me LOL

miss bein here...
Indi tht capture of your is breathtakin Day Dreaming
wiwy - awesome pic..thanks for sharin Wink blue color was rockin on you

Sohara tht edit too good...i think Barun pics in tht is from Baat Hamari days...i had seen tht video before it was a Valetine spl on sony or somethin...those pics r from those Smile

Saloni awesome edit nd gifs by you...keep it goin Star

ArshiD...thanks for likin my edit Smile

LOL LOL LOL
when i saw this edit, i was so engrossed in it, didn't realise you'd written anything, supriya... oh that's how lame ha ha it was. knocked me off my thinking completely. lovely one. thanks for liking my very partial frame of the man. can't see anyone next to him heehee. those shots are great... fresh clean lines, thick black brushed back hair, smiling, confident, top of the world... all barun, no holding back... might be just fantastic for collages.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiArshidiehardfanKatelynMysticaldivine

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by hd75

Hehehe...even if you could call it manhandling, it didn't feel like that, didn't feel like he was being abusiveSmile Indi had written in her reply to my post, the moment ASR takes his aviators off and gazes at the Sheesh Mahal, you can feel his pain, you know there is more to this man than that arrogant look. Just yesterday I watched the dori scene, it still makes my heart skip a beat, Barun achieved a perfect balance between aggression and intensity.

I was watching IPK2 where the opening episode has similar scenes, I tried to look at it without any kind of bias and realized the difference was Barun !

harichandana,

the whole difference is barun. on the fan club thread someone wrote that after barun had made ipk into a brand, now star plus is happily using the brand name. couldn't agree more.
the dori scene... who else could have done it and not had us turned off permanently. i struggled with the dori and the drop from office scene a lot. somehow couldn't judge the character and denounce him. and the first rabba vey... here's a guy who's constantly mean to her, who upon seeing her in a red saree proceeds to pass out. normally, i'd yell "lech," and slam something... not here. he kept the distance, yet got lost in her, but somehow never looked creepy.

I enjoyed reading ur discussion a lot... True if Barun was not ASR, then I am sure I wouldn't have been here... But somewhere someppl r saying that the new actor in the new show is better than BarunCry It hurts me badly... Sorry I couldn't control myself & interrupted... I have come across few people who hate IPK; but they were in love with IPK once...

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 29 August 2013 at 6:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Katelynindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
hi ad,

good to see you... why tears, sir? if someone likes the other actor, good for them. no faraq padta hai.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75viv04Arshidiehardfansupriya.arshiKatelyn

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Episode 179

First Telecast on Thurday , 2nd February 2012

Full episode links

Youtube link : http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGleX4AtvO4

StarPlayer Link : http://www.startv.in/episodes/arnav-bandages-khushis-wounded-wrist/21504

Dailymotion:
http:// www.dailymotion.com/video/xziri6_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-179_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles

Part 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5GQ7pu3QDeYfw4vn2i

Part 2 : http:// www.dailymotion.com/video/k4QC6eEYMBM7eL4vneg

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04BarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivinePutijaChalhov..Anita..sohara

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by sohara

Episode-171

Sohara, nice nice! This episode and all your takes on it are super. I love the GIFS above. Love what you say about the indirect compliment he gives her...you don't look too bad...implying you look amazing. Flirty shlirty naughty ASR! And the unclasping of the hair clip...like you i believe too it's cos he loves her hair down...though i don't mind everyone else saying that he is possessive and wants to cover her back. Sexy thought that, only because it's the Raizada. Anybody else doing that and I'd have revolted at the narrowness of mind!

Buaji's sweet revenge...glad you introduced it AFTER completing that mesmerising moment between the predator and his catch. Too mean...and too clever, the makers interspersing the moment so our longingness is intact!

And victim saving the murderer, less said the better. The story of Anjali's life.

Good fun reading your take! Thanks!

Thnak you so much for reading. I'm glad that you liked it.
I also thought about the covering back thing. As you said possessive Raizada might not wanted his girl to show her milky back. I also wanted to mentioned it even, but brushed off my thought, when I remembered their real mehndi, where Khushi was roaming around with her barely there blouse. Or I guess the character kept changing according to the CV's wish.LOL

@sohara  @issk
 I agree with you all.  He has a major thing about her hair and also her back from day one.  Its not just the red saree.  Her hair is open in their significant rabbaves, during photoshoot and Diwali.  During their major rabbave in the guest house too when she marks him with his blood,  her hair opens up magically.  He complements it during Holi and remarriage track.
In Sheeshmahal when he breaks the dori and she turns around, why I feel his unrelenting irate expression change to lust at the sight of her bare back.  Then his gaze seems to soften and follow her hair in admiration.  Maybe I see too much.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Hehehe...even if you could call it manhandling, it didn't feel like that, didn't feel like he was being abusiveSmile Indi had written in her reply to my post, the moment ASR takes his aviators off and gazes at the Sheesh Mahal, you can feel his pain, you know there is more to this man than that arrogant look. Just yesterday I watched the dori scene, it still makes my heart skip a beat, Barun achieved a perfect balance between aggression and intensity.

I was watching IPK2 where the opening episode has similar scenes, I tried to look at it without any kind of bias and realized the difference was Barun !

harichandana,

the whole difference is barun. on the fan club thread someone wrote that after barun had made ipk into a brand, now star plus is happily using the brand name. couldn't agree more.
the dori scene... who else could have done it and not had us turned off permanently. i struggled with the dori and the drop from office scene a lot. somehow couldn't judge the character and denounce him. and the first rabba vey... here's a guy who's constantly mean to her, who upon seeing her in a red saree proceeds to pass out. normally, i'd yell "lech," and slam something... not here. he kept the distance, yet got lost in her, but somehow never looked creepy.

I enjoyed reading ur discussion a lot... True if Barun was not ASR, then I am sure I wouldn't have been here... But somewhere someppl r saying that the new actor in the new show is better than BarunCry It hurts me badly... Sorry I couldn't control myself & interrupted... I have come across few people who hate IPK; but they were in love with IPK once...

Someone thinks the new actor is better than Barun? Chalo acha hai, lesser the competition for drooling over Barun, the better Wink.  

Edited by hd75 - 29 August 2013 at 9:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04ArshidiehardfanKatelynindi52Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

episode 172

interesting structure of episode. started with a scorpion failing at its task... anjali actually used her bare hand to brush it away from her beloved husband's back. this character has a note of hysteria when it comes to her pati dev and her brother and their well being, no doubt reminding us of her fear of losing her loved ones. 

a direct result of this, asr insisted that di go nowhere, sit right there at rm, which meant, mehendi must shift to shantivan.

and so it was that a beauteous maiden in beige and pink with appropriate touches of gota, large pink earrings and hair left loose, just the way someone likes it, came to the doorway, munching jalebi; a telltale, actually tell epic sign of worry and pareshani.

her buaji had just declared that she was coming with loads of things, in a state of "laaden phaaden." looked like most of that she carried on her mind, the rest in a few light carry bags.
so what ails the lovely sister of the bride, why does she mutter early in the day and hog on jalebis and look woebegone?

as if to answer this very question, appeared a vision. brushed back hair, fresh after bath early morning look, sparkling white shirt, sleek waist coat and trousers, our man in rm has suddenly decided he needs to shut the main door... and who should he find there, but the fair one in distress.

so many times before they've met at this very place, each time at a different stage of knowing, feeling, hating, wanting, desiring each other. a doorway is a lovely place, neither in, nor out, a sort of no man's land, anything goes here.

what ensued was delightful romance, a little stalking, playing, flirting, making crazy. the essential excitement between a man and a woman, the thing that makes us sigh and want to fall in love. ClapClap

"devi maiyya, rakshaa karna... hume bahut dar lag raha hai," the fearless sanka devi had just prayed to her goddess, she was very scared. scared of what? "main tumhe kha toh nahin jaaoonga," i won't eat you up, he'd said the night before... and yet she feared. i wonder what scared her really

"matlab... dar nahin lag raha hai, lekin agar humne..." i mean, i'm not scared, but if i... she stood there, eyes closed, talking to herself, jalebi in hand.

little soft breeze on hair, eyes open and... and another light gust of breeze... worrying that... big bite of jalebi. obelix and magic potion come to mind. maybe when she was a baby she fell into a cauldron full of orange syrupy swirls... maybe jalebi gives her some magical stregth... she can take on the whole world, especially that rakshas, laad governor, heartbreakingly good looking dancer whom she just so wants to look at and... and dance with maybe?

and he's right there about to shut the door... face to face they stand, a sweet silence full of tease and tremble.

then the vision uttered just one simple word and devastated girl and viewer alike.

how can anyone make "hi" sound so heavenly. lethal.

the effect was apparent on miss laaden phaden. her eyes looked at him startled...

"na... na... namaste,"  she stammered, little smile.

shudh bhasha time. madam is not going to hi and bye.

he looked at her, a little awkwardness, the silence so delicate, then...

"saman dene aayi ho..." his voice was smooth and gentle, he wanted to look at her, he was reveling in it practically, a few moments with her, felt precious maybe.

"nahin..." she's nervous, he's pleased... "matlab... ha... an..." no... i mean yes, says she.

oh the nervousness in her... how he messes with her mind. khushi needs to find her answer to this havoc.

khushi gave giving a wide berth a whole new definition as she almost reached the border of haryana to avoid being anywhere near him as she walked past.LOLLOLLOL

being near was dangerous clearly.

"khushi," an even yet urgent call.

she stopped, eyes widened... dhak dhak dhakdhak... her trouble had started.

she turned around gingerly... he was looking at her, quizzical.

he took his time to walk up to her. heartbeats and music reflected a more and more frantic state of mind.

he stood before her a moment, enjoying her frazzled state.

she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

then he held up a closed fist. intrigue, control, power, possession so many things an image can suggest.

and then once more he acted with a sense of  that right, of intimacy...
without a word and never asking her permission, he took the bags from her arm, set them on the floor, with a light smile, moved in, stroked her skin as he caught hold of her wrist... ufff, she was startled, what's he doing, holding hands with her in the hallway? eliza doolittle would have had such a job saying that... bit of eliza in khushi often... today definitely.Clap

hey hey.. the music entered on cue, things were happening in two hearts and the tremors riffled the air.

but it wasn't what she feared, or maybe hoped for, it's her earring. he was returning it... of course flirting the h out of her in the process.

this is asr. once he is on a project, and a deal has been sighted, he will go all out to win...

i want to win you, i want to defeat you.

gold gleamed the hair on his fore arm, as he let the earring fall into her palm. every shot carefully taken, fully assessed for impact and heart thud quotient.

so he found it or took it or what, just to have this little game with her?

two pairs of eyes held each other in a dazed embrace... the dance continued.

a little gentle movement of the head, a playful smile, "kya dekh rahi ho?" he asked, what are you looking at? cool voice, husk in it.

"main janta hoon tum kya soch rahi ho..." i know what you're thinking.

oh no, what does he know about her thoughts... does he know? "hum... s..s..soch..." me... think... she's in no state to answer properly. this alpha male courting with its power control possession thrill thing she has never ever ever been exposed to. it is indeed too much to handle

and he tells her, do not think you've won...

"hum jeet gaye..." she's incoherent. things still not registering, she's drowning... if a little hand holding gets her to this point... strange to think a whole awakening in a farmhouse leaves her so brassy and unmoved.

the talk of win lose seems to give her back her resolve... khushi loves a battle... just like her friend in white shirt.

and so they war over who won and who didn't... felt like foreplay again.

battle timebegins. advance, retreat... an animal grace in our man.

"tum jeet gayi par sirf meri vajah se..." you won, but only because of me.

seriously? she has won the pratiyogita, natraj ji is sitting in her home, so who has won? she didn't need him  to win... would have won even without him.

ah the confrontation, the fight that excites... friction divine.

"hum khud sambhal lete, samjhe aap?" i would have managed myself, do you understand?

attagirl, give his own lines back to him.

"aap ko kya lagta hai, aapke hone na hone se hume faraq padta hai? aap nahin bhi hote na toh bhi hum jeet jaate. aap hume itna pareshan karte hain ki kabhi kabhi hum devi maiyya se prarthna karte hain ki aap hamari saamne hi na aay..."

and then the classic faraq padta hai moment... you think it makes a difference to me your being or not being there? in fact you bother me so much, sometimes i pray to dm that you don't come in front of me.

there's a hysterical edge to her voice. sanaya takes it to the perfect pitch... something enderaing in this girl who is reaching an unknown, never before visited place within her.Clap

she has no idae that love comes with its own power play, especially when things start getting hot. and on dhak dhalks she runs off

but she does look back at him once, somehow mesmerised by this pareshan making devil. and he's right there looking back, his sure smile says he knows exactly what's happening to her and he's enjoying it... 

but he did look a little perturbed when she said she prayed he wouldn't appear before her. involuntarily did apart of him hurt at that? the invincible one has a tender heart, if only someone would see it.

if our hearts fluttered with khushi at this interlude at beginning of episode... at the other end sat love that creeps one out. shyam stood on the gallery and stared beguiled, besotted at khushi ji while planning to kill his wife for the sake of his "love." AngryAngry

second time i noticed that the director chose to portray shyam's perusal of his object of lust through a dreamy camera. close ups that caress, she smiles in slomo, she is ethereal... what a sick fantasy an essentially unethical and amoral creature builds.Angry how easy it is for him to consider murder, the moment even the slightest desire of his is thwarted or threatened. asr, though, never sees her through this saccharine haze, he sees her with a direct gaze, bold, straight forward, and he sees her for who she is. as she is. and he likes what he sees. i always enjoyed this detailing by creators.

a scene from the mehendi. akash has just been caught trying to sneak in. a gentle but firm "akash... no way" from anjali. adroitly handled reaction shots from all present, each character true to her/his feelings at the moment. no over acting, camera is light... and an atmosphere of wedding is created.

and once more the buaji nk connection..LOL. payal asks buaji to put some mehendi for her nand kissore, put an "n" on her palm for him. this cheeky little "romance" between nk and bua is intriguing writing i feel. something funny in it, something cognisant of reality perhaps, our inexplicable secret desires maybe, and something sort of sad here too. it isn't easy to be a lonely middle aged woman with no husband and no children. and be considered too fat and past your prime to be desired. 

Good one Indi as usuallyClap

I agreed at some point that Anjali goes off limits for both...I found that she has accepted new phase of her life as a wife and her inclinations are always more towards her husband than brother...
Teej day it was shown very clearly and later after the revelation it's way clearer which we can say there was a change in story but still I can see a difference or may be it's just me...

Arnav and Khushi, both are looking stunning but Khushi with the loads of preshani is cute...

There are certain words are trademark of Barun...not Arnav as the way he said it...they sound totally different from others...Hi ...is a trademark of Barun

His predatory walk is unbelievable to play with her senses...and creating havoc before giving her earrings.SmileNice description...indeed eliza dolittle in Khushi.He knows exactly what's happening to her and how is he being helping her to bring her inner joy out as annoyance...What a devil lover he is...LOL

I  agreed with farmhouse thingy BUT until then the comfort level between two was already changed ,the equation of shyness has indeed have a different level...their touching and feeling of that touch doesn't have this much impact as this  first time .She was already lying down and embracing him in farm house...the only thing was she shy of ...a kiss...but 100% agreed with what they showed us next morning made no sense...

It makes me really upset whenever they show Shyam doing this part of disgusting looks over Khushi...,I love and enjoy this creep with his creepy and slithery moves ,new schemes yet don't like  to see this side...I despise all men of this Kind...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 29 August 2013 at 9:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04indi52

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

harichandana,

Someone thinks the new actor is better than Barun? Chalo acha hai, lesser the competition for drooling over Barun, the better Wink.  

Hi Harichandana!  I like your response!  LOL  Yes, less competition for the rest of us!  Wink  Plus we don't need to be negative about the other actor!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Mysticaldivine

Go to top