Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 116

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indi52

the intimacy of this frame has me riveted. so very very close to each other they are really, she seems to yearn to be near him, he's reaching out and in for her sake, he's ready to go far and deep into this whole thing... no holding back.

so true, same thought came in my mind when I saw the pic.

once is happenstance. twice is coincidence. three times, it's enemy action.
~~~ auric goldfinger, goldfinger, ian fleming~~~

episode 174

what do you do if the enemy is really powerful? in fact, a confounding four letter word that refuses to go away... "kitni koshish ki maine." love, pyar, call it what you will, it was in action mode and its two victims, though they fought valiantly, were really no match for its fire power.

going down with them was a viewer not known for her resilience against such assault.

the strategy by creatives was equally brutal.

after having asr dance, prey and flirt for three killer episodes, causing dhak dhaks across the world to escalate, just when you thought you couldn't take it any more, they threw us into an asr deprivation tank on thursday, episode 173.
well said, they submerged us in the pool of ecstasy for sure.

only in the last couple of seconds he appeared, an insanity inducing intensity about him.
just a glimpse of him made our day.

then came friday and 174. on deprived sensory organs were charged three rounds of utterly asr and extreme action between him and khushi. you gasped, you writhed, you held up your arms to defend yourself, then finally succumbing to superior might, you fell flat and wondered how the h am i going to write about this.

you spent four days figuring out how not to write a book on it. elegance... elegance, write a pithy one said your finer sense, your gross one said, forget it, just go for it, hon. so, here's going for it...😆

come back, please come back, she'd prayed. i say sorry from my heart, she'd averred. and the moment it went all the way to the heart, seemed he had to appear. she sensed him in her dak dhaks, before she turned and tyhere he stood, before that cardboard cut out tree, more real than flesh and blood has ever been on tv.

dhak dhak dhak dhak.

music in, soft, measured, a flow of feelings, by the most significant body of water in ipk.

water was always a strong presence in this narrative. arnav the ocean, scattering pearls the harvest of deep waters, the sense of a turbulent ocean and its calming holding shore, and of course, the magical pool by the bedroom. we never cared about its obvious lack of size and depth, we saw them by that tiny tank of aitch-two-oh and we experienced untold highs.
beautiful metaphor!
you are right, we overlooked everything, cause Arnav and Khushi's presence was so overpowering, that we ignored the poor set or awkward pool. 

and now by that pool started the drama of ocean and shore, ebb and flow. khushi, absolutely tired by her worry, tense as anything, completely forgot to hide her feelings. oh she needed him badly alright. just that perhaps being the middle class girl she was, reared with the idea of what kind of men one could like and how much feeling was a decent amount to have for such "good" men, she just didn't know how to glean that she had lots of feelings for this sort of bad man, in fact her feelings were way more than what her world prescribed as safe and sound.👏

a lot has been said about what she did for asr, but perhaps not enough about what he did for her. why he was as essential to her. how he released her. how he made her feel more. in that first "aap?!" from her, with a frown and an aggression, in that feeling that she had the right to speak to him as she pleased... maybe there's a clue.

a matter of haq. how many people on this earth can we speak to with a complete sense of right over them? maybe for khushi ultimately there was just this one man. no relationship by birth or society, not even supposedly do they like each other, yet always, from that second meeting onward, she spoke to him as she pleased, said what she had to, often in a way she'd speak to no one else on earth. he was rough, rude, even wrong... he dragged her, tore her dori, insulted her at the drop of a hat. yet something in him seemed to reach her.

she didn't back off, something in her wanted to go near. was it just a fascination of the moth for the flame, or was it something else. was there a sense of coming home... at last someone to call entirely and absolutely her own.
loved your perception here. the pull was so magnetic and visceral that neither Khushi nor ASR could stay away from each other.

look at how angry she is with him for disappearing... her voice rises on "aap," then forgetting all barriers, anger... "kahan the aap...!"

he moves his head a bit at the vehemence and demand in her voice...

and she flows toward him uncontrolled, insistent, unable to check her urgency...has she ever walked toward him with such purpose?

"aise kya dekh rahe hain aap, aur aise chup chap kyun khade hain? aap kab gaye, khahan gaye? kissiko batake kyun nahin gaye?"

what are you looking at, and why are you standing here so quietly? when did you go, where did you go? why didn't you tell anyone before going?

"aap jante hain humne aapko phone karne ki kitni koshish ki? aapko andaza nahin ki..."

do you know how many times i tried to call you? you have no idea...

and he breaks his silence finally... was he a bit taken aback at her tone, her whole reaction? i wonder what she would have said if he hadn't

"kyun?" he says softly... she draws back, "tumhe kya faraq padta hai mere jaane se..."

why? what difference does my going make to you?

oh he is playing a bit but he so needs to know it makes a diff, damn well does. her coolness, her fighting, her i don't give a damn, he wants it all to end... not in defeat though, in the triumph of a feeling acknowledged.

she's beside herself with worry... "faraq padta hai! hum kitne pareshan hain... hum.." makes a difference, she says, i am so worried... i'm...

"mere liye," a quizzical almsot happy smile, for me...
"haan aapke liye," yes, for you... she's walking into the trap...

and he sta
rts his advance, he looks as if he must... get near, make her accept.

a feeling of flow and ebb, she had rushed at him, now he walks up toward her pushing her back, a shoreline undulates.👏

"oh really?!" music picks up tempo, asr moves in, kkg starts backing off as realisation dawns... she was revealing things she didn't mean to.

a cut to the most gorgeous advance retreat, so deliberate, so full of longing and hope, and why are they both looking so so good.

he fixes her with a gaze... predator again, she is suddenly lost confused awkward.

"haan... woh... nahin... an..jali ji pareshan..." she's dashed into the table behind, is losing her balance...

"be careful khushi, nahin toh main samjhoonga ki tumhe meri chinta ho rahi hai..." be careful khushi, otherwise i'll think you were concerned for me.

khushi is a stuttering, stammering mess, her emotions in turmoil, his nearness causing havoc again... "humne kaha na... hum nahin... anjali ji!.." liar liar liar, softly laps the pool.

of course, his di came in as if on cue and thah moment was gone... but not quite... why is everyone so worried about me? he asked and khushi had to stop at that, then he continued...

"
waise achcha hi hua ki main gaya... pata toh chala ki mujhe itna miss kiya jata hai." in a way, it's good i went, got to know that i am missed so much.

oh he enjoyed that bait and her rise to it. she ran for cover.

di was concerned, plaintive in her worry... but khushi was gussa, demanding. as he is usually. feelings of love are hard to hide.

as teatime progresses at the table, and akash is trying to get a peak at payal's hand where his initial is written, khsuhi sees the "a" on her palm. good opportunity for a comedy break before the heat is turned on again... this time in the kitchen.

"a" is  the beginning, the first. "a" is for arnav. and when it's written in mehendi that stays on the soft surface of the palm right on your person, so very intimate, "a" is for aphrodisiac.

"a...a... aaalo jiji, chai lelo na!" khushi switches to weird mode the moment she catches sight of that telltale letter. he's here, coming down the stairs to join them for chai, but he hears the voicemail... she's saying, please, just come back...

"khushi?" he's perplexed. and perhaps hopeful?

"khoosie, khoosie! arre ka hua bitiya..." what happened, khushi... wonder her aunt and mother...

she rushes to the kitchen to do something about that "a."

scraping her henna desperately with a knife, she's muttering... so many times i told the mehendi wali my name is...
"khushi..." he completes, nice sound edit. the "a" man is with her and he has some questions...

torrent of heart beats.

the knife drops. his eyes take that in and come right back to her face... not a moment is missed by the predator, the lover. she stands face averted.

"main tumse baat kar raha hoon..." i am talking to you.

a wonderful exchange about the voice message. fun, a bit crazy, constantly sexy. why did you call me. i? called you? when? "i don't know" gorgeously delivered of course, just a while back. you were saying you're sorry or something?
"inhe kaise pata chal gaya, " she thinks looking badly stuck... looks away, up down, under the lashes, gets back quickly with a shrug shrug cool, "nahin toh..." 

music was cut perfectly to the sequence.

he advances again... first by the water, now by kitchen fire... the elements always there in the telling of this story. cool voice, gentle and sweet, enjoying the leg pulling though, the power... "pothey esho" my mother would have said, come to the right place... you do give a damn, admit it, dammit.

why should i say sorry? khushi is still trying to wiggle out of it.

for saying those things to me in the morning... you were saying you're very ashamed, were asking for my forgiveness. i did no such thing, retorts the tigress against the wall... rock and a hard place situation. he switches on voice mail.

"toh tum pareshan thi... itni pareshan ki tumne mujhse maafi maangi... kya laga tumhe... ki main ghayab ho gaya hoon?"

so you were worried... so worried that you apologised to me... what did you think, that i would disappear.
how lovely his pauses between sentences... he is so happy he matters to her.
yes indeed.

"dekhiye..." look... her hand comes up, the "a" palm. his eyes move down immediately noticing it.

"yeh hamari awaz nahin hai..." this is not my voice. "really?" the most gently devastating voice, turn of head, lopsided smile.  khushi's classic kkg defence, madness. switch that off, that's not my voice... (i have done this sort of thing in college, hoping my hundred and one denials will wipe out one simple truth) 
really?

"aur hume koi faraq nahin padta, aap kahin bhi jaaye, kuch bhi kijiye... hume uss se kya..." she is fighting back. and it makes no difference to me, you can go wherever, do what you like, what...

"toh tumhe koi farq nahin padta?" so it makes no difference to you? oh the need for faraq in both and both claiming there is none.

"bilkul..." absolutely, says she. and her hand is grabbed.

shut the hand quick. something funny and something terribly tender in that moment. he keeps holding her hand, pries her fingers open, the struggle a delight to watch, finally she has to give in.

"toh yeh kya?" so what's this. "a" for arnav, she's got it on her palm.
he thinks he's got her. he knows he has.

but did you know, mister, there's "a" in her name too?

arms have to be crossed, amusement has to be taken to another level...
"tumhare naam  mein... tumhare naam mein... really?"

the fun he's having.
what an opponent... crazy, determined, inventive. no wonder asr could not give up... such a hard one to crack. this deal he had to win.

no... i mean ye-es, read my lips... khushi kumaaari guptaaa.

"aa... i see."

just as he settles down for a major flirting session, nk has to walk in. he has a job to do... the nk from up above has sent him to get something done.
so he comes with his "bigul" meaning "bagal"... is that bugle in hindi? battle cry?

she sees asr's face losing mirth, irritated, and swoops in to use the moment... she latches on to nk, all smiles, and escapes... she also knows this will  stoke something in the "a" man... something more than just irritation. 
she is naughty for sure.
i loved your description of the whole scene. It was one of my favorite scene. fun, romance, passion, jealousy all were there in the scene.

as she sits laughing and chatting a bit too much with nk, even di seems to notice it, he comes with grumpy face and sits down. before that a moment in the kitchen where he looks almost bereft.

at the table... it's clear the shooting was done separately... yet his upset look touches the heart. he can't take the khushi nk tete a tete any more, he leaves with a gruff, gotta make conference call.
I also noticed that Barun was not in the table, it was his BD. 

that was round two. khushi did think it was over, but no... chance has a way of working things the way it wants to... so khushi it is who has to go to his room to get the bangle for payal. that mehendi is looking for colour today.

he is pacing... remembering nk and her... it's getting to him. 
today the thing he feels is clearly jealousy. he now knows he has feelings for khushi. in keeping with his nature, he's acted on it... from that submission in teri meri, through every moment after that, he's tried in different ways to reach her, to gauge her feelings, to make her admit... so now when he sees nk and her together, and she's so engrossed in another man, he is not just irked... he is jealous. lovely.

it's so hard to make one who has slammed the door on love understand that is what he feels, nothing else. nothing less.

she reaches to his room on heartbeats. music changes as kangan falls into the pool. seems like  anew piece. can't recall hearing this before.

she is trying to reach the bangle, stretching her palm with it's "a," and not quite making it.

a splash of water.

and another arm comes in... brown, surer, with a longer reach

it is him.

from the fire to the water. has a scene ever been more stirring. the private just you and me of the moment. two people sitting close to each other, arms dipped in clear water, searching for something. together.👏
beautiful!!!

he picks up the bangle, she is shocked. he looks at her, "faraq nahin padta?" his gaze seems to ask.

"aap yahan kya kar rahe hain... humne kaha tha na aapse..." what are you doing here? i'd told you... she is aggressive again... that haq.

"khushi, yeh mera room hai... remember?" it's my room, remember? a gentle reminder.

"hum khud kar lete," i could have done it myself. a quintessential khushi trait. i can do everything alone, by myself... don't need help. being orphaned young isn't easy... i can quite understand her need to be reliant on herself. even if to a fault.
but sometime her over confidence was annoying. Specially I was hell annoyed on her when he brought Shyam in RM against Arnav's will. 

"har kam tum khud nahin kar sakti..." you can't do everything by yourself. anger, pulsating somehow... is this triggered by that jealousy somewhat?

"haan... hum hum kar sakte hain!" she's getting nervous and trying to hold on to her premise.

a funny moment, a curious tension, music tender, feeling its way around. he looks at her, something in his eyes, he lets the bangle go, it falls back into the water.

again a splash.

droplets on her face. she flinches. he looks at her surprised. carefully crafted each shot. lots of care. a precious scene is being put together with care...👍🏼

the slightest smile at this stubborn girl... a swift but filled with edge and love, "tum theek ho?"

she looks up... hey hey... in the process of losing and finding things hearts are being lost and so they can finding their way home...

"main neekal deta..." i'll take it out.
"hum kar lenge..." i'll do it.

again the duel starts. two hands in the water, his hand covers hers, how terribly stomach emptying.
under water, skin against skin, a closeness, unlike any other. her hand has his name on it and he wants to touch it... he so wants to hold that hand that says what she refuses to.👏

she looks at him shocked..

he is noticing her every look move expression...

"tum itna dar kyun rahi ho?" he really wants to know... why is she scared.

she snatches away the bangle... i told you i can do it myself. and gets up to leave.

she feels the tug on her dupatta, she is about to turn when she remembers the tea and the thorns.

all her not understood and confusing emotions, her tension, her stressed out state on her face...she turns and this time he is holding her dupatta. he, not the thorns.

"aap humara... dupatta chhoriye..." leave my dupatta, she's unprepared for this, terribly uncomfortable, but not angry. how can she be? hasn't something in her wanted to be held long? and i imagine all that worrying for him is bubbling somewhere inside, she needs him to hold her and soothe that away.
she was agitating, but loving it also.

"kyun?" why? a little lift of head, lips barely part, eyes stay fixed on his quarry. barun sobti has a way of delivering single word dialogues that i can't ever describe. they strike home every time. "hi," "really?" and this episode twice,"kyun?" 
can't agree more. his monosyllabic dialogues are too sexy!

"bas...chhoriye..." nervous she is, losing fire.

he stands up still holding the veil of pink chiffon, now pulled taut between them.

then in measured tone, ready to make the strike, he lured, "tum har woh kam nahin kar sakti jo main kar sakta." you can't do everything that i can.

she couldn't let go, she insisted, "nahi... hum..." she went to pull her dupatta, but he ain't letting go...

with a victorious air and on a change of music that feels the excitement, he began to use the dupatta to reel her in... like his catch. of a lifetime.

"tum kuch bhi kar sakti ho na? chhura lo apna dupatta..." you can do anything, right? so get your dupatta. how smooth and provocative is the voice.

"haan kar sakte..." yes i can.

at that, he tugged, and she was upon him almost.

music out.

dhak dhak... dhak dhak...

intently looking at her... no game in his eyes, just a bit maybe in his voice, on his face a potent combination of need, desire, craving. his voice kept a laughter in it perhaps just to keep things light, somehow under control.

"jo main karoonga kya tum woh kar paaogi?" he asked.
what i'll do will you be able to?

she nodded. her eyes perturbed... now what?

a tiny smile... "lagi shart?" it's a bet? a break in the voice.

a still moment of bated breath.

he leaned over and surged forward to give her a kiss on her right cheek... for a split second, he stayed there and slowly returned... hey hey...

has a kiss ever been more igniting, more earthquaking. and that single clear sound of a kiss. exploding. a thrill, an indulgence in it. a right, a delight. done. lagi shart. no need to bother the censors, take hours over close ups and setting up, and reach for lips. if you know how to do it, a touching of lips on cheek is enough to start the fire.

yes, it was enemy action alright.

awesome take Indi.
 No wonder why you took 4 days to write it. And as a result we got this stupendous master piece.
saw so many kisses in movies and shows, but this kiss is something else, can't describe in words.

loved all the lines in bold and my comments are in purple.
all the edits are mind blowing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

OK ...You both are too much...Thnx Durga for listening our thoughts...😊

This content was originally posted by: Katelyn

Thank you, Durga our dear No. 1 (Star Trek lingo) for being so thoughtful!!  🤗     And thank you, Captain Indi, for agreeing!  Love you both!!   

Can you imagine, I completely missed reading pg. 68 and these posts. You are welcome my dearies. The thought came because I felt everyone was finding it hard to move from one episode to the other, from green to pink and then to orange/yellow. I mentioned to Indi and she readily agreed. So, thanks to you too, partnerji. 😃 

I am glad it has extended to another week. Hopefully, next week we will reach farq padta hai and the bangles.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome take Indi.
 No wonder why you took 4 days to write it. And as a result we got this stupendous master piece.
saw so many kisses in movies and shows, but this kiss is something else, can't describe in words.

loved all the lines in bold and my comments are in purple.
all the edits are mind blowing.

thanks, sohara, i am glad you enjoyed. your comments were great. three up there.

the first one, actually acting, dialogues, music and some of the direction apart, most things in ipk were wanting. certainly plot and sets and wardrobe. but as you say we did not care. there was a power in the story of asr and khushi, and excitement every time they met, and a sense of a loving family which i was terribly attracted to. i practically stopped sleeping at one point, because i'd watch from 12 midnight for half an hour, then hit the forum, read takes and things, write something, it was madness, but i never felt tired. the show had an energy which seemed to enter you.

second one, yes khushi became annoying. soon after forced marriage, we started losing her in a fundamental way. once in a while when the writers wished to, they revived her, but otherwise... this is perhaps the biggest flaw in the writing of ipk, and will be noticed again and again by future audiences. i have often wondered why after coming up with the basic contours of an interesting young woman they let her go like that. maybe there really was no empathy for her, the entire concentration being on asr and taking the story further. so she was just used to this purpose. a bit like our patriarchal world... women have no individual space, they are always there to do something for others. i am eternally grateful to my mother for making it very clear to us that she was not here merely to play the role of mother, she was a person and had no need to justify her existence.

third one... funnily, when it came to the romance at this point, the writers wrote beautifully and with insight for both asr and khushi. oh she was loving it alright. 😆

Barunz4ever thumbnail
Wow the same magic recreates while watching the past episodes 
LUV Arshi tooo MUCHHH
They r simply the best
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
still reading, such lovely takes. Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

still reading, such lovely takes.

Ya...me too! This is a SUPER thread!! ⭐️⭐️

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Okay ladies, this is my marathon.  Away on vacation with no internet.  Yes, I relaxed and had a wonderful time relaxing with hubby on the beach, eating beautiful meals together and just spending quality time, but the minute the man was sleeping, here I went.  I have not edited and sometimes I just rambled, but here you go.  Love, love, love the picture thread!  Just gorgeous! Now it will take me all week just to catch up on this thread!  So nice to see Ami was here!

Wow Cynthia I'm so happy for you that you  had a honey moon with your Arnav. 

Episode 172

Mehndi

Shyam releases the scorpion and his plan backfires and lands on him!  Arnav puts Di in his room and insists the next ritual will be at their house.  No exceptions!

The Gupta's enter the Raizada mansion for the Mehndi ceremony.  Payal is looking around for Akash but he won't be attending the ladies ceremony or so they think.  Khushi is coming with the sweets and the bags.

She walks in with her nervous, jalebi eating face on; worried to run into Arnav.

He comes and they walk on the same path.  They meet and stare at each other, a little differently now.  He softly says "Hi" and her eyes go wide.  I think it was the tone of his voice. uff what a sexy tone, right?  She hesitates and then finally greets him with "Namaste".   Their nervousness is quite endearing.  He asks her if she is bringing the sweets and she answers him with no and then yes.  Khushi steps to the side to walk around him nervously and just when she thinks she has gotten away, he calls her.  Her heart is pounding, slowly she turns and he glides to her.  He has a gleam in his eyes, a hint of mischief.  He takes the bags from her arms and takes her hand.  She is puzzled; what is he doing?  Breathing rapidly and her heart in tachycardia nice word.👏 she looks and watches as he shows her lost earring from the Sangeet.  He proceeds to take charge and tells her not to think she won the bet because it was only because of him did she win.  He says she can't force him to do anything.  She insists she did win, she has the trophy in her room and she didn't need him to win.  Got that?  She nervously leaves him. 

Is that a little hint of hurt on his face?  No way would he allow that. She looks back and runs to leave him, while he intently stares in her direction.

Akash is upset; it is his wedding too!  Why can't he be part of the ritual? Nk feverishly is thinking of a way for them to be a part of this ritual so Akash can see Payal.  NK tells him his plan and Akash refuses.

The ladies are looking through the mehndi designs; Khushi seems to be distracted.  Di asks where Chote is and Khushi looks around.  It seems her long distracted face is because she is thinking about Arnav.

sure it is.

The men are trying to find a way to have NK infiltrate the ceremony dressed in a sari but he fumbles.  Shyam is looking down where the ladies have gathered.  Khushi is sitting next to Di, so his longing looks look as if he is gazing at his wife, in his mind, thoughts of dismissing his wife from the equation. Shyam is so disgusting.  Khushi looks around.  Looking for someone, Khushi? Maybe that tall, dark and handsome dreamboat who held you closely in his arms at the Sangeet, as if he owned you?

oh yeah, she is definitely longing to see him

NK's sari gets stuck on a nail and he becomes unraveled, he runs back and Akash gets caught walking down the stairs.  His longing to see Payal on his face but Di chases him away.  A blushing Payal, with a smile on her face, longs to see him too.

NK comes and joins draped in a sari from head to toe.  Khushi mehndi is being done and she wants to know what letter to plce on her palm.  Khushi says K, Buaji says a few letters saying she is crazy, Sanka Devi, P for Prime Goddess and Mami chimes in for perforated sari.  NK says D for Desi girl.  Buaji notices his deep voice and ask if "her" if his throat is sore.

The "girl" is asked if she is married and if not Buaji thinks highly of the groom's cousin Nandi Kishore.  She attempts to put henna on NK's hand admonishing "her" that she should keep herself better.  Khushi chimes in that if she doesn't want to marry NK Buaji will.  Buaji continues praising NK to the point he panics and jumps up revealing himself.  Everyone is startled.

the scene was too funny. I was laughing like crazy.

Episode 173

Where Are You?

They're caught!  Nani asks them who told them to do this and they both point their fingers at the other.  NK then gives up Arnav.  Khushi's eyes go wide.  The girl that is decorating Khushi's hand asks her whose name should she place on her palm and Khushi not paying attention to her but focusing on NK s accusers name says, "Arnavji?" 

So our infamous A.

Nani finds out by the boys that it was Arnav's idea and she tells them to send him to her she wants to talk to him.  Needless to say that the boys couldn't come up with an idea for the blame and they weren't taking it themselves so Arnav was thrown under the bus.  Akash says sorry Nani, tells her he loves her and takes a quick glance at the blushing bride and off he goes.

Khushi is talking to herself saying if she sees him again her heart will beat faster.  DM must want to irritate her.

Di wants to know what is up with her brother theses days.  He is doing things he never has done before.  Love makes you do things.

NK can't find him.  Where is he?  Khushi is happy.  Di is nervous he has not told her where he was going and she is worried.  The doorbell rings she thinks it is him, it is not.  She keeps trying to call him to no avail.

The mendhi specialist has come for Payal.  Mamiji wants her to do her first.  I really hated Mami's childlike behavior here.  Her jealousy and nastiness towards Payal disgusted me.same here, she needs a tight slap for sure..  Even Nani told Mami that Swita only does brides.  Grow up Mami!  It was awful, in my POV, the way she spoke to her MIL because of her attitude. And feeling like she has lost all the attention.  That is the way it is Mami the bride gets the attention.  She only wanted to make Payal unhappy and put her "in her place" But the sweet Payal let her MIL go first.

Such a nice girl she is.i like Payal for her sensibility and maturity.

Anjali keeps trying her brother on the phone.  Nani wants to take the girls to show them the special sari she ordered for Payal.  Nani is worried.

The sari is beautiful and looks especially so on Payal.  Mami comes and sees and runs to get her saris.  Di is till worried about Chote she has already sent him three messages.  He has not answered and he knows she gets tense.    Mami comes in with her nonsense.

She tries Aman.  She has even gotten Khushi nervous now looking out for him when HP comes.  Khushi is worrying and remembering her words to him that she didn't want to see his face.

Mami's nonsense has continued to build and now it is in what sari she wears.  Mami behaves awfully.  She throws dig after dig at Payal and honestly I wanted to turn off the TV.  Her behavior was inexcusable.

yes she was so annoying.

Now Khushi is worrying about Arnav.  First she didn't want to see his face and now she takes it back.  She attempts to call him and gets no answer

Manorama is upset because Nani gives Payal the ancestral necklace.  She behaves poorly and runs away crying.

Khushi now is trying to reach him.  She tries and tries finally gets his voice mail.  Apologizes and then says yes that is what she will do.  Within a few minutes later she turns around and there he is!

Episode 174

The Brand and the Kiss

She turns around and there he is.

"Aap?"

"Where were you?"

his eyebrow raises and his head cocks down as if to sat, "Oh really?  You care?"

She continues to scold him and says to him he had her worried. 

"You were worried?"

"Yes"

"Oh really?" 

He steps forward predatorily.  She steps backwards until she hits the table.  She stutters foolishly.

"Be careful Khushi," he says.  "Otherwise you may make me believe you were worried about me."

She answers it wasn't for her but for Anjali and just then Anjali comes to admonish her brother.

He calms her saying he went for a deal and his phone was on silent mode but it was good he went because now he knows that someone misses him.  He says this looking at Khushi.  Khushi looks the other way and leaves. 

Tea is ready.

Akash wants to see Payals mendhi but gets caught.

Anjali comes and says her brpther is coming and Mami is staying in her room.  They will send tea with HP but Payal says she will go.

Khushi notices the A on her palm and freaks. She stands up and says A.  She puts the tea together for Payal to take to her MIL .  She looks at the A on her palm as the A is coming down the stairs listening to her message.

Mami is miserable complaining aboput Payal and in comes Payal with her tea.  This MIL is behaving badly with such a good bahu.  Don't you think?

He listens to her message apologizing and asking him to come home.  He says her name Khushi and she runs into the kitchen,.  She tries everything to get the A off her palm , rubbing it and even trying to scrape it off with a knife but that A wants to stay on her palm.  It has to.  Rituals you know.  She says she told the woman many times her name is... and he says Khushi.

They complete each other.  "I am talking to you."  She drops the knife.  He says, "you called me."  Then come a cute denial to everything he asks her.  She plays dumb.  He says you wanted to say sorry or something?  She again denies as he is walking forward.  Finally he plays her the message.  You were worried about me he says to her.  She holds up her hand palm facing him, "Look here that is not my voice."  "Really?" he nonchalantly answers.  he tells him she is not bothered by where he goes or what he does.  Again he steps forward and says to her, "so youre not bothered?"  She answers absolutely!

Her hand goes up and he grabs it.  She is wiggling it out of his grasp but it is not coming lose.  He opens her palm and show her the infamous A.  She tells him her name has an A.  "Oh really?" now he has a smug smile on his face.  He has her now. 

The famous "Khushi KumAAAri GuptAAA." Comes next.  AAA do you hear?

Yes, I see he answers her.

NK comes and spoils the moment and with flirting he asks Khushi to sit next to him.  Khushi sees Arnav's reaction and plays the jealousy card.  Arnav doesn't like it.

Payal returns quietly.  All is not well.

NK helps Khushi to be seated and pours her tea.  Arnav is not happy but Khushi is going to milk this with all she has.  She is enjoying this. 

He is not happy, drinks the last bit of his tea and leaves saying he has a conference call but starig at Khusi as he leaves.  She sighs relief he has left.

It is time for the Guptas to leave but Nani wants Anjali to show them the bangle they got Payal.   Anjali was going to go get it but Buaji suggests that Khushi goes.  Khushi appears worried and Anjali tells her not to owrry arnav is on a conference call.  But is he?

A pacing Arnav is in his room rehashing the facts that Khushi was flirting with NK and he is not liking it one bit.  He walks out to poolside while Khushi has come and knocked on the door.  Looking for the bangle she finds it, opens it and trips and the bangle goes flying into the pool.  She goes over to the edge of the pool, rolls up her sleeves and tires and tries to reach for the bangle under the water.  Her arm just shy of reaching the bangle.  Then another arm slides up beside her reaching the bangle it its grasp.    Shocked she turns to see Arnav and asks him what is he doing there.  He reminds her that this is his room.  She grasps the bangle and he doesn't let go.  She said she was going to get it but he reminds her that sometimes she needs help she can't do it on her own. 

Mein hoon na.

I am here.

Beautiful shot of the two holding the bangle together.

really beautiful, like a sweet dream!

She tells him yes she can; she certainly can.  He lets go but so does she and the bangle lands in the water with a splash.  He looks at her but the water has splashed her face and then softens and asks her if she is okay, shocking her.  They bothe reach for the bangle but come up with each others hand.  He asks her why is she so scared?

She grabs the bangle and says I told you I can do it.  Yes, it is our Khushi always proving to him she can do things on her own.  She will show us this later on with the awful Ms. India epis. 

her over confidence was sometimes so annoying!

She gets up to leave but is detained by a tug on her dupatta.  She angrily is turning  going to say something to Arnav but remembers the mistake she made when it was not him but a plant holding her stole.  So this time when she turns she is surprised to see what she had already suspected, it is him who has hold of her dupatta.  "Let go."  He asks why?

He tells her she can't do everything he can.  She pulls but he has a hold and is not letting go.  He tightens and wraps the stole around his hand once.  You say you can do anything he taunts her and tugs.  She is forced to step forward closer to him.  You can feel her breathing faster, her heart dhak dhak, the sexual tension is in the air. 

The doe and the predatory lion.

He keeps wrapping the dupatta around his hand until she is finally a breaths hair away from him.

He whispers to her will you be able to do what I'll do?

Her breathing is heavy, oh what this sexy predatory man does to her innocent demeanor.

She shakes her head yes, the lioness within roaring.

He asks her again are you sure?

Her eyes darting either way.  She is scared but her lioness within not giving in and he ever so slowly reaches over and places his lips to her cheek.  A kiss that startles her.  A kiss whose pucker is heard in our hearts for a very, very long time.

Her eyes go wide and he remains still in the place with his eyes closed savoring the feel of his lips on her cheek.

loved your description of the scene. Uff it was such a romantic scene!

Episode 175

The Brand Revealed

Her breathing is heavy, oh what this sexy predatory man does to her innocent demeanor.

Her eyes darting either way.  She is scared but her lioness within not giving in and he ever so slowly reaches over and places his lips to her cheek.  A kiss that startles her.  A kiss whose pucker is heard in our hearts for a very, very long time.

Her eyes go wide and he remains still in the place with his eyes closed savoring the feel of his lips on her cheek.

She pushes him away and her dupatta unravels from his hand. He says to her didn't I tell you you can't do it.

She runs away and out of his room.

Everyone is congregating in the living room saying goodbye to the Guptas .  Mami is being sarcastic to poor Payal and Anjali wants to know what is the matter with Khushi.  Anjali says since she brought the bangles she doesn't seem right. NK says her cheek is red.  Khushi places her hand on her cheek, the cheek that Arnav kissed;  Anjali asks her did Chote...Nahi!! She says.

Anjali asks to see her henna and she looks at Khushi's palm...A?

Everyone has a questioning look.

NK asks...A?

Khushi sputters and stutters; she says she told the artist K but maybe she didn't hear her right.

She looks up and on the stairs with a grin on his face is Arnav.  He must be feeling really good now.

His name on her hand and his kiss on her cheek he has branded her in every possible way.👏

Anjali looks and sees him and you can almost see her putting 2+2 together.  Khushi says she will go to get the rickshaw and runs out.

finally anjali noticed.. she should see it long aga.

At the Gupta house KHushi is holding her branded cheek lost in thoughts of his kiss.  Garima is giving her direction and she is lost in these thoughts.  Buaji yells for her to wake up and take car of her sister.

A very distracted Khushi comes to her sister who has her hands lathered in oil.  Payal asks her what is the matter.  Khushi answers dinner.  Payal then says to her she is leaving in two days but Khushi is not even concerned about her.

Payal is upset with Khushi and so Khushi wakes up and starts to feed her sister.  She tells Payal she has had enough of her scolding now be quiet and eat!  Each morsel of food is given in the name of someone in the family and with each bite tears are starting to well up in Payal's eyes.  Finally, the last small morsel is for Khushi and now both sisters are in tears.  Khushi tells her they will shed their tears now before the wedding.  Such a sweet moment between sisters, it brought tears to my eyes too.

It is the day of the Haldi ceremony.  The girls are playing around and Payall pulls the string on Khushi's dori.  Akash has left his clothes for the ritual behind so they are sending Khushi with them to the RM.

The haldi ceremony for Akash is taking place.  The ladies are smearing him so he will look so handsome and shine like the sun brilliantly.  Arnav comes down the stairs and Anjali hands him platters that must go to the temple and she playfully puts haldi on his cheek as well.

Khushi gets to the door and is thinking of just ringing the bell and leaving the clothes so she doesn't run into Arnav.

Well that didn't happen, they actually came face to face at the doorway.

Shyam is on the phone trying to find out if the perfume is really flammable.  "He must be careful."  Yeah right.  He plans another plot.  He replaces the perfume with the flammable liquid.  Disgusting!😡

Her surprised, nervous, OMG it's you face turns to a smilng, laugh when she sees his face with haldi on it. He tells her to stop laughing.  She stops and then laughs again.  She tells him he looks silly and he says stop it.  She laughs again.  He hands her the platters and grabs his friend, her dupatta and wipes his face.  She is shocked as he wipes his haldi on her.  "See now the laughter has stopped, even when you don't have the courage to accept challenges.  You remember the challenge, don't you when I last night..."  NK interrupts their conversation, "Khushiji!"  He is rolling tape and notices the haldi on both Arnav and Khushi.  NK wants Khushi to come inside and he is going on and on about coming in and being a part of the video.  Meanwhile two men stand jealousy watching, Arnav and Shyam.  Khushi says no she should go and when she turns sees Arnav seething and she decides to aggravate him some more.  Yes, she will wash her dupatta and come inside with NK.

NK and Khushi come inside and Anjali is cleaning up a little.  She gives NK the platters to put away and Khushi tells Anjali she has the outfit from her family for Akash.  Anjali asks Kushi to put it in her room she will give it to Akash later.

Khushi brings the bag to Anjali's room when she feels a tug on her dupatta and when she turns it is Shyam trying to clean the haldi off of her dupatta.  Khushi is shocked and tells him how dare he do that!

Shyam asks her why she has so much animosity towards him.  Are you kidding me?  He attempts to talk with her  actually goes to touch her.  She flinches away.  He apologizes.  She leaves.  He says to himself that he will have to pacify her someway.

At the dining table jalebis are being passed around.  She asks Khushi if she has made them but she hasn't, Shyam has.  This is his form of pacifying her.  She refuses to eat any and Anjali says she only likes to eat them when she makes them.  They find out the time as 7 PM for the holy pyre. And Anjali takes Shyam to help prepare. She tells Khushi to pick out bangles for her and Payal.

NK notices that Khushi is tense and asks her.  She denies anything wrong and they go to select bangles.

Akash and Payal are having a cutesy moment.  It saddens me they never gave these two a bigger role. CVs ruined their characters, whereas they were so potential.  They were so cute together.  But then that cute moment turns serious and Payal wants to make sure his family knows about her previous relationship.  Akash asks her why she is talking about this now but she wants them to know everything; she doesn't want to hide anything from them.  Akash says there will be no problem they will welcome her with open arms grandly.

NK is giving Khushi advice, her own advice she gave to him once, to forget the bad things. Practice what you preach and she agrees.

Arnav enters and sees them sitting in the living room and asks for coffee and plops himself on the sofa.  NK is showing her bangles and Arnav is starting to boil.  Khushi sees and adds insult to injury and plays the game with Arnav's misery.  She asks NK how does he like this bangle or that bangle.  Poor NK is like a puppy so excited to have her attention, while Arnav is seething sitting on the sofa.  She shows him thi one and that one and she says pick one and she will wear it and show it.  She takes out some bangles and they fall on the floor.  She goes to pick them up and her exposed back is towards NK.  He is drooling and Arnav sees NK gazing longingly at her back.  Arnav gets up with a look that could kill NK and with a clenched fist, he puts his coffee down and walks over to Khushi and snatches her hair tie from her pony tail and her hair cascades down her back covering her exposed skin.  NK is caught, embarrassed looks away.  But Arnav continues to scowl at him.  Khushi meanwhile gets crazed.  He doesn't even look at her but continues to glare at NK.  She tells him to give her hairband back.  She tells him he shouldn't have done that.  She says this has nothing to do with his bet and it doesn't mean he can do anything to her.  He says he can do anything and forget trying to match him.  He says she isn't aware of what is going on around her half the time and not to be afraid of challenges.  Losers talk this way.  They are just carrying on these two, just like teenagers in love.  Anjali gives this a rest by calling them in to see the poolside decorations.

Khushi comes to poolside and Nani tells her to come by her and her outfit is untied.   While Nani is tying her she realizes what happened just a few minutes ago.  Arnav undid her hair because she was untied.  She remembers his words that she doesn't have her wits about her and half the time she isn't aware of what she is doing and what's happening with her.  Arnav comes and their exchange is one of acknowledgement.  She has realized what he has done for her.

Anjali says she thought Khushi would be happy seeing this and praise Anjali.  Anjali says she hopes there will be no decoration competition now that Khushi has seen her decorations.  Arnav says she should get use to accepting defeat.  Anjali tells him she was kidding and will the two of them stop please.

Khushi says to Anjali the decorations are beautiful and her sister is lucky to have a SIL like her and she kisses Anjali, and a Nani like her, she kisses Nani, Mami MIL, kiss and you (Arnav), she kisses him and realizes, placing her hand over her mouth, praying to DM what has she done.  Everyone else stands there mouths agape.  She apologizes to him and runs away.  Nani and Anjali are in shock but continuing looking for his response.

She is at the door, trying to calm herself down and as she is ready to leave he comes and places his hand on the door, corralling her in.  He asks her what did she just do?  She bravely answers she was just completing the bet.  He asks her this was for the bet?  Really?  She says she has completed the bet.  He asks her if she is okay, her cheeks are red.  She asks him why does he keep asking the same question because it doesn't seem like he is okay too.  His hands go down from caging her in.  She has hit on something. She runs out the door.

Anjali and Nani are pleased and talking about Arnav and Khushi.  Something is up between these two!  Anjali asks Shyam what he thinks and he says he didn't see anything of that sort.  Nani says to him all you men are alike you don't see anything it is the women who see it clearly.  Nani says to Anjali they must talk with Arnav. Anjali says it won't be easy since Chote doesn't share his feelings.  Nani knows how he is and she will plan a trap for him.

Khushi is distracted,

she is suppose to be ironing but is ironing the newspaper.  Buaji thinks she is going crazier everyday.

It's not crazy, it's love. 

Her heart beats faster as she thinks of the poolside incident.

He can't concentrate and he is dropping things because he can't stop thinking about her.

Arnav and Khushi both are lost in love.

Anjali helps him pick up his file.  She asks him why he is lost.  He denies it.  He is okay. 

Anjali is all smiles she knows what is happening.

Khushi is still distracted.  She is packing Payal's suitcase but the omen has occurred she has packed her clothes instead of Payal.  Garima says Buaji is right she is going crazy.

Another omen Khushi says she will only think about her sister and her well being from now on.  She gives her sister her word on it.

Garima is in tears as hse thinks about Payal leaving her.  Khushi says to her to save some tears for her marriage too.  Khushi has decided that n one will cry when she gets married.  No tears will be shed.  Uff, Khushi I wish that would be true! Garima further is worried about the girls past engagement and Payal agrees what happens if Akash's family finds out about the past.  Khushi reminds Payal that Akash has said all will be well and they will accept her into the family with much love.  Khushi then is reminded that they have to hurry because they must attend the holy pyre.  Khushi becomes distracted again this time by her action of kissing Arnav on the cheek.  Her face flushes and she starts to breathe heavy.

Shyam tells HP that he will prepare for the holy pyre and as he is preparing for Anjali's demise.  He reminds himself how he doesn't love her but that there is some attachment towards her so he must kill her nicely with his own hands.  Uggghhh!!!!😡

Episode 176

The Ploy

Shyam sauys he is preparing the pyre himself for Akash's marriage because it means a lot to Anjali.

Arnav is watering his plants and he hears Anjali and Nani talking about Khushi's marriage.  Nani says loudly so Arnav can hear that she thinks since they have such a nice girl like Khushi they should bring her into the family.  Arnav turns around and they appear surprised, "oh you are here?" Anjali says to Nani they should take Arnav's opinion.  He asks about what.  They say they wanted his opinion about Khushi or how will they take the matter further?  He wants to know what matter.  Nani says about marriage.  His eyes go wide and he has a blank look on his face.  Marriage?  Hmmm, maybe this doesn't sound too bad.  Nani says when there is such a good girl in the house why should we go elsewhere?  Nani, he says, I don't know me and Khushi? Nani says not you, he looks away, the two women concentrating on his reaction, Anjali says to him relax they were talking about NK and Khushi.  Here it comes, he says, "WHAT? NK?" The two women say simultaneously, "YES!" He says, "and Khushi?" Again they answer together, "YES!"   His facial expression changes. Anjali asked him why, what happened?  He stutters, "are you... forget it, I don't know... whatever." And he stomps away.  Nani and Anjali high five.  They noticed how angry Arnav has become.  Nani says not anger but jealousy.  We see his desire now it is time to see how Khushi feels at the ritual.

The Guptas are leaving and Payal asks her father for his blessings since she is going to her in laws for the first time.  Sashiji shakily places his hand on Payal's head.  Khushi is joyful.  Finally he is heading towards recovery!

what recovery, the cvs again forgot to make him well.

Arnav is telling Anjali to stop asking him whether he is fine or not.  Anjali says she is not fine.  He stops and goes to her worried.  Should he call a doctor?  No she says she is fine but she worries.  She is happy that one of her brothers is getting married but she is worried about him.  "Oh, please, Di." Arnav's famous line.  He tells her not to bring up the topic again.  She continues with she had hopes when he was with Lavanya but that didn't work.  Now she asks has he thought about it.  He answers her that he hasn't thought about it or ever will.  She says it is okay now she is here but you never know what might happen in the future. He tells her to stop it! Nothing of that sort will happen and he repeats this to her twice. She says but Chote and he gets smart now he plays emotional blackmail on her.  If she continues he will not be a part of the ritual downstairs.  She gives in and in a poignant moment kisses his Di's hand.  Just beautiful. Arnav and Anjali's relationship was shown beautifully in IPK. She is upset because she is trying to talk about marriage and it has turned into a whole another conversation.  He looks at her and says to her that she will always be close to him, understand? Shyam says that is not possible as he is taking her downstairs for the ritual.  He tells Shyam to take her because he needs a break from her interrogation.

The Guptas have come and they are greeted by the Raizadas.  Payal greets her in laws and Mami gives her one of her untrue smiles.  Khushi and Arnav have acknowledged each other with a gaze.  Khushi is holding the gifts so she is protected by the gifts in between them, her focus on holding them.  Nani and Anjali have seen their glances and Nani says to Buaji that she didn't have to bring so many gifts.  Anjali says to Akash to let Payal in then he can stare at her all night.  Khushi and Arnav are glancing again at each other.  Khushi almost drops the gifts and Arnav goes to help her but is beat out by NK.  He just watches her as they go in for the ritual.

Anjali and Nani continue with taunting Arnav.  She says that NK and Khushi look good together.  Arnav says yeah, the alliance should be made.  They are perfect couple, Khushi stops, both are half mad and dumb, she turns and looks at him, a look of disappointment, hurt maybe?  He too looks the same.  Anjali and Nani feel like they have set the fire in motion.

HP calls Anjali saying Shyam wants her upstairs.  Ladies, this really disturbs me that this man had every intention of setting his wife on fire.  A most painful way to die or even be injured.  This man is ill.  Psychotic and a murderer in his heart.  Anjali comes in the room is dimly lit.  He tells her he needs some love.  She hugs him and asks what is he hiding behind his back?

shyam was such a nefarious man, that I think they should show his severe punishment.

She pulls his hand to see the perfume.  He asks her to allow him to spritz her and he does all over and around her. She goes to hug him, his face clearly showing his panic of not wanting to be flammable himself but he is saved when the doorbell rings, it must be the priest.  They go down to the family and the ritual.  They prepare for the ritual and Anjali spills rosewater on herself.  She wants to change but Shyam says she doesn't have time.

They are starting the ritual.  Nk is sitting next to Khushi and Arnav is glaring.  He hears NK ask if she is wearing the bangles he has selected for her and she answers him no.  Khushi is well aware that Arnav is near.

Shyam tells Anjali he has to make a phone call.  Okay now they are starting a ritual and now you have to make a phone call?  On top of that she doesn't say anything? good point. how cum the Raizadas ignored their favorite son in law's weird act?The priest is getting the pyre ready and Shyam has a smirk on his face.  Nani makes a suggestion to Anjali that Payal and Akash should perform the ritual first since they are getting married.  Shyam says that Anjali always does the rituals of the house.  Anjali gets up and says the fire has been lit yet and it is for the newlyweds anyway what can be better?  Haha!!! Shyam your plan has been foiled again.  Shyam is upset obviously he can't kill his wife.

when God protects a person, nobody can harm her/him.

The Guptas have forgotten the ghee.  Khushi says she will go but aunt doesn't want her to go by herself and again Arnav is beaten to the punch line by NK.  Nk says he will go and Arnav just stares.  Khushi observes him though and I believe she knows this bothers him.  So off they will go and leave a worried and angry Arnav behind.

Nani and Anjali's ploy seems to be working.

lovely marathon Cynthia.
the lines in bold i liked most and my comments are in red.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sohara

lovely marathon Cynthia.
the lines in bold i liked most and my comments are in red.

Sohar thank you for taking the time to read the crazy marathon!!!  Loved all your comments!!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
[QUOTE=cinthiann1758]

Okay ladies, this is my marathon.  Away on vacation with no internet.  Yes, I relaxed and had a wonderful time relaxing with hubby on the beach, eating beautiful meals together and just spending quality time, but the minute the man was sleeping, here I went.  I have not edited and sometimes I just rambled, but here you go.  Love, love, love the picture thread!  Just gorgeous! Now it will take me all week just to catch up on this thread!  So nice to see Ami was here!

Wow Cynthia I'm so happy for you that you  had a honey moon with your Arnav. 

Episode 172

Mehndi

Shyam releases the scorpion and his plan backfires and lands on him!  Arnav puts Di in his room and insists the next ritual will be at their house.  No exceptions!

The Gupta's enter the Raizada mansion for the Mehndi ceremony.  Payal is looking around for Akash but he won't be attending the ladies ceremony or so they think.  Khushi is coming with the sweets and the bags.

She walks in with her nervous, jalebi eating face on; worried to run into Arnav.

He comes and they walk on the same path.  They meet and stare at each other, a little differently now.  He softly says "Hi" and her eyes go wide.  I think it was the tone of his voice. uff what a sexy tone, right?  She hesitates and then finally greets him with "Namaste".   Their nervousness is quite endearing.  He asks her if she is bringing the sweets and she answers him with no and then yes.  Khushi steps to the side to walk around him nervously and just when she thinks she has gotten away, he calls her.  Her heart is pounding, slowly she turns and he glides to her.  He has a gleam in his eyes, a hint of mischief.  He takes the bags from her arms and takes her hand.  She is puzzled; what is he doing?  Breathing rapidly and her heart in tachycardia nice word.👏 she looks and watches as he shows her lost earring from the Sangeet.  He proceeds to take charge and tells her not to think she won the bet because it was only because of him did she win.  He says she can't force him to do anything.  She insists she did win, she has the trophy in her room and she didn't need him to win.  Got that?  She nervously leaves him. 

Is that a little hint of hurt on his face?  No way would he allow that. She looks back and runs to leave him, while he intently stares in her direction.

Akash is upset; it is his wedding too!  Why can't he be part of the ritual? Nk feverishly is thinking of a way for them to be a part of this ritual so Akash can see Payal.  NK tells him his plan and Akash refuses.

The ladies are looking through the mehndi designs; Khushi seems to be distracted.  Di asks where Chote is and Khushi looks around.  It seems her long distracted face is because she is thinking about Arnav.

sure it is.

The men are trying to find a way to have NK infiltrate the ceremony dressed in a sari but he fumbles.  Shyam is looking down where the ladies have gathered.  Khushi is sitting next to Di, so his longing looks look as if he is gazing at his wife, in his mind, thoughts of dismissing his wife from the equation. Shyam is so disgusting.  Khushi looks around.  Looking for someone, Khushi? Maybe that tall, dark and handsome dreamboat who held you closely in his arms at the Sangeet, as if he owned you?

oh yeah, she is definitely longing to see him

NK's sari gets stuck on a nail and he becomes unraveled, he runs back and Akash gets caught walking down the stairs.  His longing to see Payal on his face but Di chases him away.  A blushing Payal, with a smile on her face, longs to see him too.

NK comes and joins draped in a sari from head to toe.  Khushi mehndi is being done and she wants to know what letter to plce on her palm.  Khushi says K, Buaji says a few letters saying she is crazy, Sanka Devi, P for Prime Goddess and Mami chimes in for perforated sari.  NK says D for Desi girl.  Buaji notices his deep voice and ask if "her" if his throat is sore.

The "girl" is asked if she is married and if not Buaji thinks highly of the groom's cousin Nandi Kishore.  She attempts to put henna on NK's hand admonishing "her" that she should keep herself better.  Khushi chimes in that if she doesn't want to marry NK Buaji will.  Buaji continues praising NK to the point he panics and jumps up revealing himself.  Everyone is startled.

the scene was too funny. I was laughing like crazy.

Episode 173

Where Are You?

They're caught!  Nani asks them who told them to do this and they both point their fingers at the other.  NK then gives up Arnav.  Khushi's eyes go wide.  The girl that is decorating Khushi's hand asks her whose name should she place on her palm and Khushi not paying attention to her but focusing on NK s accusers name says, "Arnavji?" 

So our infamous A.

Nani finds out by the boys that it was Arnav's idea and she tells them to send him to her she wants to talk to him.  Needless to say that the boys couldn't come up with an idea for the blame and they weren't taking it themselves so Arnav was thrown under the bus.  Akash says sorry Nani, tells her he loves her and takes a quick glance at the blushing bride and off he goes.

Khushi is talking to herself saying if she sees him again her heart will beat faster.  DM must want to irritate her.

Di wants to know what is up with her brother theses days.  He is doing things he never has done before.  Love makes you do things.

NK can't find him.  Where is he?  Khushi is happy.  Di is nervous he has not told her where he was going and she is worried.  The doorbell rings she thinks it is him, it is not.  She keeps trying to call him to no avail.

The mendhi specialist has come for Payal.  Mamiji wants her to do her first.  I really hated Mami's childlike behavior here.  Her jealousy and nastiness towards Payal disgusted me.same here, she needs a tight slap for sure..  Even Nani told Mami that Swita only does brides.  Grow up Mami!  It was awful, in my POV, the way she spoke to her MIL because of her attitude. And feeling like she has lost all the attention.  That is the way it is Mami the bride gets the attention.  She only wanted to make Payal unhappy and put her "in her place" But the sweet Payal let her MIL go first.

Such a nice girl she is.i like Payal for her sensibility and maturity.

Anjali keeps trying her brother on the phone.  Nani wants to take the girls to show them the special sari she ordered for Payal.  Nani is worried.

The sari is beautiful and looks especially so on Payal.  Mami comes and sees and runs to get her saris.  Di is till worried about Chote she has already sent him three messages.  He has not answered and he knows she gets tense.    Mami comes in with her nonsense.

She tries Aman.  She has even gotten Khushi nervous now looking out for him when HP comes.  Khushi is worrying and remembering her words to him that she didn't want to see his face.

Mami's nonsense has continued to build and now it is in what sari she wears.  Mami behaves awfully.  She throws dig after dig at Payal and honestly I wanted to turn off the TV.  Her behavior was inexcusable.

yes she was so annoying.

Now Khushi is worrying about Arnav.  First she didn't want to see his face and now she takes it back.  She attempts to call him and gets no answer

Manorama is upset because Nani gives Payal the ancestral necklace.  She behaves poorly and runs away crying.

Khushi now is trying to reach him.  She tries and tries finally gets his voice mail.  Apologizes and then says yes that is what she will do.  Within a few minutes later she turns around and there he is!

Episode 174

The Brand and the Kiss

She turns around and there he is.

"Aap?"

"Where were you?"

his eyebrow raises and his head cocks down as if to sat, "Oh really?  You care?"

She continues to scold him and says to him he had her worried. 

"You were worried?"

"Yes"

"Oh really?" 

He steps forward predatorily.  She steps backwards until she hits the table.  She stutters foolishly.

"Be careful Khushi," he says.  "Otherwise you may make me believe you were worried about me."

She answers it wasn't for her but for Anjali and just then Anjali comes to admonish her brother.

He calms her saying he went for a deal and his phone was on silent mode but it was good he went because now he knows that someone misses him.  He says this looking at Khushi.  Khushi looks the other way and leaves. 

Tea is ready.

Akash wants to see Payals mendhi but gets caught.

Anjali comes and says her brpther is coming and Mami is staying in her room.  They will send tea with HP but Payal says she will go.

Khushi notices the A on her palm and freaks. She stands up and says A.  She puts the tea together for Payal to take to her MIL .  She looks at the A on her palm as the A is coming down the stairs listening to her message.

Mami is miserable complaining aboput Payal and in comes Payal with her tea.  This MIL is behaving badly with such a good bahu.  Don't you think?

He listens to her message apologizing and asking him to come home.  He says her name Khushi and she runs into the kitchen,.  She tries everything to get the A off her palm , rubbing it and even trying to scrape it off with a knife but that A wants to stay on her palm.  It has to.  Rituals you know.  She says she told the woman many times her name is... and he says Khushi.

They complete each other.  "I am talking to you."  She drops the knife.  He says, "you called me."  Then come a cute denial to everything he asks her.  She plays dumb.  He says you wanted to say sorry or something?  She again denies as he is walking forward.  Finally he plays her the message.  You were worried about me he says to her.  She holds up her hand palm facing him, "Look here that is not my voice."  "Really?" he nonchalantly answers.  he tells him she is not bothered by where he goes or what he does.  Again he steps forward and says to her, "so youre not bothered?"  She answers absolutely!

Her hand goes up and he grabs it.  She is wiggling it out of his grasp but it is not coming lose.  He opens her palm and show her the infamous A.  She tells him her name has an A.  "Oh really?" now he has a smug smile on his face.  He has her now. 

The famous "Khushi KumAAAri GuptAAA." Comes next.  AAA do you hear?

Yes, I see he answers her.

NK comes and spoils the moment and with flirting he asks Khushi to sit next to him.  Khushi sees Arnav's reaction and plays the jealousy card.  Arnav doesn't like it.

Payal returns quietly.  All is not well.

NK helps Khushi to be seated and pours her tea.  Arnav is not happy but Khushi is going to milk this with all she has.  She is enjoying this. 

He is not happy, drinks the last bit of his tea and leaves saying he has a conference call but starig at Khusi as he leaves.  She sighs relief he has left.

It is time for the Guptas to leave but Nani wants Anjali to show them the bangle they got Payal.   Anjali was going to go get it but Buaji suggests that Khushi goes.  Khushi appears worried and Anjali tells her not to owrry arnav is on a conference call.  But is he?

A pacing Arnav is in his room rehashing the facts that Khushi was flirting with NK and he is not liking it one bit.  He walks out to poolside while Khushi has come and knocked on the door.  Looking for the bangle she finds it, opens it and trips and the bangle goes flying into the pool.  She goes over to the edge of the pool, rolls up her sleeves and tires and tries to reach for the bangle under the water.  Her arm just shy of reaching the bangle.  Then another arm slides up beside her reaching the bangle it its grasp.    Shocked she turns to see Arnav and asks him what is he doing there.  He reminds her that this is his room.  She grasps the bangle and he doesn't let go.  She said she was going to get it but he reminds her that sometimes she needs help she can't do it on her own. 

Mein hoon na.

I am here.

Beautiful shot of the two holding the bangle together.

really beautiful, like a sweet dream!

She tells him yes she can; she certainly can.  He lets go but so does she and the bangle lands in the water with a splash.  He looks at her but the water has splashed her face and then softens and asks her if she is okay, shocking her.  They bothe reach for the bangle but come up with each others hand.  He asks her why is she so scared?

She grabs the bangle and says I told you I can do it.  Yes, it is our Khushi always proving to him she can do things on her own.  She will show us this later on with the awful Ms. India epis. 

her over confidence was sometimes so annoying!

She gets up to leave but is detained by a tug on her dupatta.  She angrily is turning  going to say something to Arnav but remembers the mistake she made when it was not him but a plant holding her stole.  So this time when she turns she is surprised to see what she had already suspected, it is him who has hold of her dupatta.  "Let go."  He asks why?

He tells her she can't do everything he can.  She pulls but he has a hold and is not letting go.  He tightens and wraps the stole around his hand once.  You say you can do anything he taunts her and tugs.  She is forced to step forward closer to him.  You can feel her breathing faster, her heart dhak dhak, the sexual tension is in the air. 

The doe and the predatory lion.

He keeps wrapping the dupatta around his hand until she is finally a breaths hair away from him.

loved your description of the scene. Uff it was such a romantic scene!

Episode 175

The Brand Revealed

She pushes him away and her dupatta unravels from his hand. He says to her didn't I tell you you can't do it.

She runs away and out of his room.

Everyone is congregating in the living room saying goodbye to the Guptas .  Mami is being sarcastic to poor Payal and Anjali wants to know what is the matter with Khushi.  Anjali says since she brought the bangles she doesn't seem right. NK says her cheek is red.  Khushi places her hand on her cheek, the cheek that Arnav kissed;  Anjali asks her did Chote...Nahi!! She says.

Anjali asks to see her henna and she looks at Khushi's palm...A?

Everyone has a questioning look.

NK asks...A?

Khushi sputters and stutters; she says she told the artist K but maybe she didn't hear her right.

She looks up and on the stairs with a grin on his face is Arnav.  He must be feeling really good now.

His name on her hand and his kiss on her cheek he has branded her in every possible way.👏

Anjali looks and sees him and you can almost see her putting 2+2 together.  Khushi says she will go to get the rickshaw and runs out.

finally anjali noticed.. she should see it long aga.

At the Gupta house KHushi is holding her branded cheek lost in thoughts of his kiss.  Garima is giving her direction and she is lost in these thoughts.  Buaji yells for her to wake up and take car of her sister.

A very distracted Khushi comes to her sister who has her hands lathered in oil.  Payal asks her what is the matter.  Khushi answers dinner.  Payal then says to her she is leaving in two days but Khushi is not even concerned about her.

Payal is upset with Khushi and so Khushi wakes up and starts to feed her sister.  She tells Payal she has had enough of her scolding now be quiet and eat!  Each morsel of food is given in the name of someone in the family and with each bite tears are starting to well up in Payal's eyes.  Finally, the last small morsel is for Khushi and now both sisters are in tears.  Khushi tells her they will shed their tears now before the wedding.  Such a sweet moment between sisters, it brought tears to my eyes too.

It is the day of the Haldi ceremony.  The girls are playing around and Payall pulls the string on Khushi's dori.  Akash has left his clothes for the ritual behind so they are sending Khushi with them to the RM.

The haldi ceremony for Akash is taking place.  The ladies are smearing him so he will look so handsome and shine like the sun brilliantly.  Arnav comes down the stairs and Anjali hands him platters that must go to the temple and she playfully puts haldi on his cheek as well.

Khushi gets to the door and is thinking of just ringing the bell and leaving the clothes so she doesn't run into Arnav.

Well that didn't happen, they actually came face to face at the doorway.

Shyam is on the phone trying to find out if the perfume is really flammable.  "He must be careful."  Yeah right.  He plans another plot.  He replaces the perfume with the flammable liquid.  Disgusting!😡

Her surprised, nervous, OMG it's you face turns to a smilng, laugh when she sees his face with haldi on it. He tells her to stop laughing.  She stops and then laughs again.  She tells him he looks silly and he says stop it.  She laughs again.  He hands her the platters and grabs his friend, her dupatta and wipes his face.  She is shocked as he wipes his haldi on her.  "See now the laughter has stopped, even when you don't have the courage to accept challenges.  You remember the challenge, don't you when I last night..."  NK interrupts their conversation, "Khushiji!"  He is rolling tape and notices the haldi on both Arnav and Khushi.  NK wants Khushi to come inside and he is going on and on about coming in and being a part of the video.  Meanwhile two men stand jealousy watching, Arnav and Shyam.  Khushi says no she should go and when she turns sees Arnav seething and she decides to aggravate him some more.  Yes, she will wash her dupatta and come inside with NK.

NK and Khushi come inside and Anjali is cleaning up a little.  She gives NK the platters to put away and Khushi tells Anjali she has the outfit from her family for Akash.  Anjali asks Kushi to put it in her room she will give it to Akash later.

Khushi brings the bag to Anjali's room when she feels a tug on her dupatta and when she turns it is Shyam trying to clean the haldi off of her dupatta.  Khushi is shocked and tells him how dare he do that!

Shyam asks her why she has so much animosity towards him.  Are you kidding me?  He attempts to talk with her  actually goes to touch her.  She flinches away.  He apologizes.  She leaves.  He says to himself that he will have to pacify her someway.

At the dining table jalebis are being passed around.  She asks Khushi if she has made them but she hasn't, Shyam has.  This is his form of pacifying her.  She refuses to eat any and Anjali says she only likes to eat them when she makes them.  They find out the time as 7 PM for the holy pyre. And Anjali takes Shyam to help prepare. She tells Khushi to pick out bangles for her and Payal.

NK notices that Khushi is tense and asks her.  She denies anything wrong and they go to select bangles.

Akash and Payal are having a cutesy moment.  It saddens me they never gave these two a bigger role. CVs ruined their characters, whereas they were so potential.  They were so cute together.  But then that cute moment turns serious and Payal wants to make sure his family knows about her previous relationship.  Akash asks her why she is talking about this now but she wants them to know everything; she doesn't want to hide anything from them.  Akash says there will be no problem they will welcome her with open arms grandly.

NK is giving Khushi advice, her own advice she gave to him once, to forget the bad things. Practice what you preach and she agrees.

Arnav enters and sees them sitting in the living room and asks for coffee and plops himself on the sofa.  NK is showing her bangles and Arnav is starting to boil.  Khushi sees and adds insult to injury and plays the game with Arnav's misery.  She asks NK how does he like this bangle or that bangle.  Poor NK is like a puppy so excited to have her attention, while Arnav is seething sitting on the sofa.  She shows him thi one and that one and she says pick one and she will wear it and show it.  She takes out some bangles and they fall on the floor.  She goes to pick them up and her exposed back is towards NK.  He is drooling and Arnav sees NK gazing longingly at her back.  Arnav gets up with a look that could kill NK and with a clenched fist, he puts his coffee down and walks over to Khushi and snatches her hair tie from her pony tail and her hair cascades down her back covering her exposed skin.  NK is caught, embarrassed looks away.  But Arnav continues to scowl at him.  Khushi meanwhile gets crazed.  He doesn't even look at her but continues to glare at NK.  She tells him to give her hairband back.  She tells him he shouldn't have done that.  She says this has nothing to do with his bet and it doesn't mean he can do anything to her.  He says he can do anything and forget trying to match him.  He says she isn't aware of what is going on around her half the time and not to be afraid of challenges.  Losers talk this way.  They are just carrying on these two, just like teenagers in love.  Anjali gives this a rest by calling them in to see the poolside decorations.

Khushi comes to poolside and Nani tells her to come by her and her outfit is untied.   While Nani is tying her she realizes what happened just a few minutes ago.  Arnav undid her hair because she was untied.  She remembers his words that she doesn't have her wits about her and half the time she isn't aware of what she is doing and what's happening with her.  Arnav comes and their exchange is one of acknowledgement.  She has realized what he has done for her.

Anjali says she thought Khushi would be happy seeing this and praise Anjali.  Anjali says she hopes there will be no decoration competition now that Khushi has seen her decorations.  Arnav says she should get use to accepting defeat.  Anjali tells him she was kidding and will the two of them stop please.

Khushi says to Anjali the decorations are beautiful and her sister is lucky to have a SIL like her and she kisses Anjali, and a Nani like her, she kisses Nani, Mami MIL, kiss and you (Arnav), she kisses him and realizes, placing her hand over her mouth, praying to DM what has she done.  Everyone else stands there mouths agape.  She apologizes to him and runs away.  Nani and Anjali are in shock but continuing looking for his response.

She is at the door, trying to calm herself down and as she is ready to leave he comes and places his hand on the door, corralling her in.  He asks her what did she just do?  She bravely answers she was just completing the bet.  He asks her this was for the bet?  Really?  She says she has completed the bet.  He asks her if she is okay, her cheeks are red.  She asks him why does he keep asking the same question because it doesn't seem like he is okay too.  His hands go down from caging her in.  She has hit on something. She runs out the door.

Anjali and Nani are pleased and talking about Arnav and Khushi.  Something is up between these two!  Anjali asks Shyam what he thinks and he says he didn't see anything of that sort.  Nani says to him all you men are alike you don't see anything it is the women who see it clearly.  Nani says to Anjali they must talk with Arnav. Anjali says it won't be easy since Chote doesn't share his feelings.  Nani knows how he is and she will plan a trap for him.

Khushi is distracted,

she is suppose to be ironing but is ironing the newspaper.  Buaji thinks she is going crazier everyday.

It's not crazy, it's love. 

Her heart beats faster as she thinks of the poolside incident.

He can't concentrate and he is dropping things because he can't stop thinking about her.

Arnav and Khushi both are lost in love.

Anjali helps him pick up his file.  She asks him why he is lost.  He denies it.  He is okay. 

Anjali is all smiles she knows what is happening.

Khushi is still distracted.  She is packing Payal's suitcase but the omen has occurred she has packed her clothes instead of Payal.  Garima says Buaji is right she is going crazy.

Another omen Khushi says she will only think about her sister and her well being from now on.  She gives her sister her word on it.

Garima is in tears as hse thinks about Payal leaving her.  Khushi says to her to save some tears for her marriage too.  Khushi has decided that n one will cry when she gets married.  No tears will be shed.  Uff, Khushi I wish that would be true! Garima further is worried about the girls past engagement and Payal agrees what happens if Akash's family finds out about the past.  Khushi reminds Payal that Akash has said all will be well and they will accept her into the family with much love.  Khushi then is reminded that they have to hurry because they must attend the holy pyre.  Khushi becomes distracted again this time by her action of kissing Arnav on the cheek.  Her face flushes and she starts to breathe heavy.

Shyam tells HP that he will prepare for the holy pyre and as he is preparing for Anjali's demise.  He reminds himself how he doesn't love her but that there is some attachment towards her so he must kill her nicely with his own hands.  Uggghhh!!!!😡

Episode 176

The Ploy

Shyam sauys he is preparing the pyre himself for Akash's marriage because it means a lot to Anjali.

Arnav is watering his plants and he hears Anjali and Nani talking about Khushi's marriage.  Nani says loudly so Arnav can hear that she thinks since they have such a nice girl like Khushi they should bring her into the family.  Arnav turns around and they appear surprised, "oh you are here?" Anjali says to Nani they should take Arnav's opinion.  He asks about what.  They say they wanted his opinion about Khushi or how will they take the matter further?  He wants to know what matter.  Nani says about marriage.  His eyes go wide and he has a blank look on his face.  Marriage?  Hmmm, maybe this doesn't sound too bad.  Nani says when there is such a good girl in the house why should we go elsewhere?  Nani, he says, I don't know me and Khushi? Nani says not you, he looks away, the two women concentrating on his reaction, Anjali says to him relax they were talking about NK and Khushi.  Here it comes, he says, "WHAT? NK?" The two women say simultaneously, "YES!" He says, "and Khushi?" Again they answer together, "YES!"   His facial expression changes. Anjali asked him why, what happened?  He stutters, "are you... forget it, I don't know... whatever." And he stomps away.  Nani and Anjali high five.  They noticed how angry Arnav has become.  Nani says not anger but jealousy.  We see his desire now it is time to see how Khushi feels at the ritual.

The Guptas are leaving and Payal asks her father for his blessings since she is going to her in laws for the first time.  Sashiji shakily places his hand on Payal's head.  Khushi is joyful.  Finally he is heading towards recovery!

what recovery, the cvs again forgot to make him well.

Arnav is telling Anjali to stop asking him whether he is fine or not.  Anjali says she is not fine.  He stops and goes to her worried.  Should he call a doctor?  No she says she is fine but she worries.  She is happy that one of her brothers is getting married but she is worried about him.  "Oh, please, Di." Arnav's famous line.  He tells her not to bring up the topic again.  She continues with she had hopes when he was with Lavanya but that didn't work.  Now she asks has he thought about it.  He answers her that he hasn't thought about it or ever will.  She says it is okay now she is here but you never know what might happen in the future. He tells her to stop it! Nothing of that sort will happen and he repeats this to her twice. She says but Chote and he gets smart now he plays emotional blackmail on her.  If she continues he will not be a part of the ritual downstairs.  She gives in and in a poignant moment kisses his Di's hand.  Just beautiful. Arnav and Anjali's relationship was shown beautifully in IPK. She is upset because she is trying to talk about marriage and it has turned into a whole another conversation.  He looks at her and says to her that she will always be close to him, understand? Shyam says that is not possible as he is taking her downstairs for the ritual.  He tells Shyam to take her because he needs a break from her interrogation.

The Guptas have come and they are greeted by the Raizadas.  Payal greets her in laws and Mami gives her one of her untrue smiles.  Khushi and Arnav have acknowledged each other with a gaze.  Khushi is holding the gifts so she is protected by the gifts in between them, her focus on holding them.  Nani and Anjali have seen their glances and Nani says to Buaji that she didn't have to bring so many gifts.  Anjali says to Akash to let Payal in then he can stare at her all night.  Khushi and Arnav are glancing again at each other.  Khushi almost drops the gifts and Arnav goes to help her but is beat out by NK.  He just watches her as they go in for the ritual.

Anjali and Nani continue with taunting Arnav.  She says that NK and Khushi look good together.  Arnav says yeah, the alliance should be made.  They are perfect couple, Khushi stops, both are half mad and dumb, she turns and looks at him, a look of disappointment, hurt maybe?  He too looks the same.  Anjali and Nani feel like they have set the fire in motion.

HP calls Anjali saying Shyam wants her upstairs.  Ladies, this really disturbs me that this man had every intention of setting his wife on fire.  A most painful way to die or even be injured.  This man is ill.  Psychotic and a murderer in his heart.  Anjali comes in the room is dimly lit.  He tells her he needs some love.  She hugs him and asks what is he hiding behind his back?

shyam was such a nefarious man, that I think they should show his severe punishment.

She pulls his hand to see the perfume.  He asks her to allow him to spritz her and he does all over and around her. She goes to hug him, his face clearly showing his panic of not wanting to be flammable himself but he is saved when the doorbell rings, it must be the priest.  They go down to the family and the ritual.  They prepare for the ritual and Anjali spills rosewater on herself.  She wants to change but Shyam says she doesn't have time.

They are starting the ritual.  Nk is sitting next to Khushi and Arnav is glaring.  He hears NK ask if she is wearing the bangles he has selected for her and she answers him no.  Khushi is well aware that Arnav is near.

Shyam tells Anjali he has to make a phone call.  Okay now they are starting a ritual and now you have to make a phone call?  On top of that she doesn't say anything? good point. how cum the Raizadas ignored their favorite son in law's weird act?The priest is getting the pyre ready and Shyam has a smirk on his face.  Nani makes a suggestion to Anjali that Payal and Akash should perform the ritual first since they are getting married.  Shyam says that Anjali always does the rituals of the house.  Anjali gets up and says the fire has been lit yet and it is for the newlyweds anyway what can be better?  Haha!!! Shyam your plan has been foiled again.  Shyam is upset obviously he can't kill his wife.

when God protects a person, nobody can harm her/him.

The Guptas have forgotten the ghee.  Khushi says she will go but aunt doesn't want her to go by herself and again Arnav is beaten to the punch line by NK.  Nk says he will go and Arnav just stares.  Khushi observes him though and I believe she knows this bothers him.  So off they will go and leave a worried and angry Arnav behind.

Nani and Anjali's ploy seems to be working.

love this MARATHON sorry couldn't highlight it...but really feel like...I am reading a story...

Thnx