Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 111

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by wiwy

I see the discussion on manhandling is still On! And we agree to disagree! Ha ha! Will catch up on that one later.
But was just wondering what sort of mother commits suicide on her daughter's marriage?! Why was betrayl by her husband uppermost in her mind and heart? Did she not think even once how her act would affect her (handicapped) daughter's life, leave alone how it would affect her adolescent son! It was obvious that the wedding would be called off along with badnami in the society and so on, leaving scars for a lifetime! What was Mrs Mallik thinking or rather not thinking?!

Spot on, Wivy!
I feel they let that angle...in fact that side of story totally hanging when they could have done so much with it. It just makes you feel they had not thought this through. They just wanted to have an angle where Arnav would blame his father for his mother's death...but they never took it further than that. No details. No reasons...No logic :D
That is the reason i really liked - valley of flowers a fan fic by charlotte. It beautifully brings in another angle to the whole thing...about how your notions about some people can be totally different. 
Arnav  always hated his dad so much...what if he learnt there was another angle to the whole thing? what if his dad was not to blame for ... anything? Interesting right? Ah but then...what's the point...we got what we got and i am happy we at least got arnav and khushi :)

I see the discussion on manhandling is still On! And we agree to disagree! Ha ha! Will catch up on that one later.
But was just wondering what sort of mother commits suicide on her daughter's marriage?! Why was betrayl by her husband uppermost in her mind and heart? Did she not think even once how her act would affect her (handicapped) daughter's life, leave alone how it would affect her adolescent son! It was obvious that the wedding would be called off along with badnami in the society and so on, leaving scars for a lifetime! What was Mrs Mallik thinking or rather not thinking?!

Wiwy the wicked! Tum theek ho?? Theek ho tum??? Abhi barely getting over the previous chat and you are throwing in another come-on!!
Humaari toh saansey hi ruk jayengi at this rate!!

On a serious note...hum bhi agree. But Abhi ke liye humaara reswa on the subject. Another time, phir kabhi, hum zaroor bolengey!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by DurgaS

Jai Shri Krishna

Mere to Giridhar Gopal, doosro na koyi ... a beautiful Meera bhajan ringing in my ears. Belated Janmashtami wishes to everyone. I did miss the celebrations.

Thank you all for welcoming me back. Achcha laga ye jaankar ke mujhe itna miss kiya gaya tha πŸ˜‰ (Felt good to see that I was missed so much)

Thanks everyone for the congratulatory wishes on my getting the runner up position in the phrase contest. I am glad you all loved the phrase. Larumaji, thanks to you too. But a correction, I was the runner up, not winner as you mentioned. 😊

@Wiwy

Thanks for posting the pictures on my request. 😳 Lovely beach pictures. So that's you in Barun's blue. πŸ˜‰ You must have had a gala time out there. Thanks for pm'ing the latest news. I think you did cover all. 😊 Amazing find about the green and black colours from wiki. Thanks for bringing it here.

@AD

Marriage alliance, is it? That's interesting news. Ponnu paakka vandangla? What's the update? I wish whoever you do marry keeps you happy and loves you unconditionally. 😊 

@IssK

Still in Goa? Hope you are having fun and relaxing out there. Thanks for the pics. Loved the Holi edit of Khushi. Bright and happy. 😊 

@Ami

Breathtaking edit. Waiting for you to unres. 😳 

@Kate

I see that you've posted some lovely segments and vms. Thanks for the links. Got to see them. 😳

@Anita, @Sohara

Thanks for updating me inspite of being very busy at school. Hope you plan and squeaze out some BFTP time from your busy schedule. All the best for you entrance exams Anita.

@Samin

All the best for your exams too. Do prepare well and read us whenever you want to relax. Let us know once the reports of your daughter's MRI scan are out.

@Arshi, @Anita, @Sohara, @Indi,  

Thanks for the pms with the links to your reviews. Will update the blasters' takes posts soon.

@All

That is some wonderful discussion going on about women on TV, Arnav's mishandling etc. And almost all blasters are participating in the discussion . Feel very very proud that we are having this on the blast. Keep up the good work. Still reading everyone's povs. Hope to join soon.
πŸ˜ƒ 

And some of you made a trip to Doordarshan serials. Those were the golden ones, weren't they? I remember the earliest one I saw was Ye jo hai zindagi, the title song by Kishore Kumar still fresh in my mind. Hum log with Ashok Kumar's gyan and his chan pakaiyya verses, Buniyaad - the epic saga based on partition (It is being shown again on DD nowadays), Bharat Ek khoj - excellent adaptation of Nehruji's book, not easy to portray the whole of Indian history in such a short time, Ramayan and Mahabharat - the classic epics (empty roads during telecast, detailed discussions among all age groups, these gripped the whole nation), Chanakya - it was very well made, Karamchand - the carrot eating detective, and I could go on and on... πŸ˜†  

Jai Shri Krishna Durga ji! Bahut Bhelcomes Back!! Shurukiya for liking editwa!

Still in Goa hum. Heading to Chennai soon...maybe will take Chennai Express...they say one meets thee..love of one's life... on that train these days! But then...me having major doubtwa that Raizada my Shehzada will be taking tirainwa...so maybe will just fly only. And NO, me not keen on seeing him on pilainwa at all...airports and him...we saw how that turned out last time!(On a loop note though..how hot did he look even getting kidnapped...long distance top angle airport security cam shot mein bhi sooo hot!! Hai those shoulders as he turned to face the one who tapped them. Sigh! Now need to die!)...

...Coming back thoda sa...yes yes happy hum😊 And major Wah Wahs on your phrase at the contest baby!!

See ya soon😊

good one, madam.

quickly, my surmise.

i think it wasn't suicide... no woman who was strong of conscience would do such a thing, esp on such a day. that shot of him watching his parents... the extension of the dream, was most unconvincing. he possibly believes it is suicide as do others. but me agatha christie fan, can tell ya daal has big big kala. writers couldn't have settle for that if they were as sharp as they seemed to be. there was return to sheesh mahal or so i felt and a revelation more lethal... involved khushi's parents in some way.
but we all know what happened to kahani later.

why do you think i'm doggedly writing that involved many timelined tale? hyuk. me bad, me not happy till i see it the way it all looks ok to me. i was told by the writer of this drama dekhna hai toh dekho... i dekhoed... now i will fixia. kaisa plan?

Originally posted by indi52

hi viv,

i for one loved their fight after he accused her of being the cause of all trouble after di's abortion attempt... her terrible hurt, her passive aggression, his remorse and need, his hurt and that "aur main?" and the calling up of the contract again, felt like we were getting somewhere... there were lovely moments, some that build trust, some that scream love in between. that "i will take you back before the contract is over, " 

then the terrific 1 august fight after he's tried all sorts of things to get her back... tum yeh hone dogi, khushi. oh how much power
he handed to her at that moment, only to take it back any way he could when she wouldn't relent. so human, lifelike... both.

and saying there's been no pheras, so she is not his patni,
uff i was confusia. especially, since this reaction had come after looking at radha krishna who certainly never had pheras and tell a different tale of love.

what la said, well pointed out, is a key to khushi and asr's connection. i wish there was something said about why khushi needed him so badly. he was not exactly sweet, yet she persevered. why? what was her need? or was she just a do gooder and would do this for anyone? i do hope that is not the case. there was that stunning soliloquy about how something grows in hate and more hate and yet becomes undeniable... it was powerful, as was her: this string i didn't take, it was put in my hands...and so i will do as needed.

Indi, hugs for all that red. Will discuss this when we get to these epis.

Originally posted by indi52

good one, madam.

quickly, my surmise.

i think it wasn't suicide... no woman who was strong of conscience would do such a thing, esp on such a day. that shot of him watching his parents... the extension of the dream, was most unconvincing. he possibly believes it is suicide as do others. but me agatha christie fan, can tell ya daal has big big kala. writers couldn't have settle for that if they were as sharp as they seemed to be. there was return to sheesh mahal or so i felt and a revelation more lethal... involved khushi's parents in some way.
but we all know what happened to kahani later.

why do you think i'm doggedly writing that involved many timelined tale? hyuk. me bad, me not happy till i see it the way it all looks ok to me. i was told by the writer of this drama dekhna hai toh dekho... i dekhoed... now i will fixia. kaisa plan?

Completely agree Indi. I believe there is this whole story that was supposed to be discovered where ASR's mother never committed suicide, but was a shrewdly executed murder plan. The past story was something that would have brought the chills and thrills back to the show. But alas, the makers lost interest and decided to let the whole story go just like that. Totally disappointed that his mother never got justice, just as Khushi's father's cause of plight too wasn't revealed. Towards the end lot of issues were left hanging loose.

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Jai Shri Krishna Durga ji! Bahut Bhelcomes Back!! Shurukiya for liking editwa!

Still in Goa hum. Heading to Chennai soon...maybe will take Chennai Express...they say one meets thee..love of one's life... on that train these days! But then...me having major doubtwa that Raizada my Shehzada will be taking tirainwa...so maybe will just fly only. And NO, me not keen on seeing him on pilainwa at all...airports and him...we saw how that turned out last time!(On a loop note though..how hot did he look even getting kidnapped...long distance top angle airport security cam shot mein bhi sooo hot!! Hai those shoulders as he turned to face the one who tapped them. Sigh! Now need to die!)...

...Coming back thoda sa...yes yes happy hum😊 And major Wah Wahs on your phrase at the contest baby!!

See ya soon😊

That's interesting IssK. From the west to the east, from the Arabian sea to the Bay of Bengal, from the joyful Goan culture to the conservative Chennai culture. Quite contrasting places both. Hope you have a good trip to Chennai. Happy journey. 😊 

Originally posted by DurgaS

That's interesting IssK. From the west to the east, from the Arabian sea to the Bay of Bengal, from the joyful Goan culture to the conservative Chennai culture. Quite contrasting places both. Hope you have a good trip to Chennai. Happy journey. 😊 

I lub the chennai, D! Some past life connection methinks...
Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  173-174

Changing Seasons of Relations!!!

- This is so beautiful diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bromance brought another level of change in season to show that Akash is indeed in love with Payal but its a seasonal color as he can't stand by what he acquires for.His pointing at NK is indicating direction of his Love in upcoming blaming season . Though it seems a funny scene yet left a mark with me.

- That's why we love ASR more though he was rude & short-tempered (initially)... Akash never has the guts that ASR has... But nevertheless that scene was hilariousπŸ˜†

The biggest change which is not acceptable is from Mamiji side as she does not want to leave her status from DIL to MIL.

Payal who is stubborn in nature is changing her season willingly through sacrificing her true season in front of this experienced , shatir ,player without gripping its feet as this storm will bring a totally new season for her which is not healthy at all.She admits this later to Khushi, "Khushi tum bohat khush kismatho jo tumhain Arnv jaise pati mele" Par Khushi jaise kismat sabko nahin milegi [Khushi ur lucky to have a husband like Arnavji]So typical of our societal picture is shown today which is not willing to change its season for years

Symbolism and connection: As always # 3... ..Anjali did three SMS...as 3 is a masculine # and shows victory and transformation.Arnav  left the house for two hrs only2 is the # of sexual tension and attraction in between a couple.Connection is Arnav is getting victory over his anxious moves ,making Khushi to accept she cares for him to make her confess and at the top He is gaining success showing his place in Anjali's life which she takes granted in front of her hubby.[Though story was changed and took a new turn but initially that is the pic which is visible]When Arnav goes to Kitchen to his "A" in her hand there are jars..in 2 and 3 rows also.Arnav also mentioned ..."he went for three hrs to finalize the deal" so 3 as a masculine # is coming in the picture strongly to affect the season of ladies...

Khushi's Dhak Dhak is keeping the Spring season around her all the time as she was looking her Natraj in each flower of his garden.She pleads to DM to keep him disappear as he makes her senses go on haywire and all she wants to see just HIM.Anjalis worries for Chote are becoming Khushi's worries now.

Symbolism and connection:My grabber is When Anjali calls Arnav, Phone was disconnected first and then it was ringing but when Khushi calls it's ringing though he doesn't answer .It was never disconnected...hmmm...It shows the connection of Anjali and Arnav will be temporarily on halt in futureπŸ‘.She did call him Arnav instead of Chote and dragged him out of her room and gave importance to Shyam on  Arnav and did lie to her brother to save the creep later.

Love Khushi and her innocence..."unse kahain gey kya,What the..."[What will I say to himWhat The]...She breaths in to her ventilator Devi Maya for not listening her wish and dont make him disappear...That song is coming in my head after seeing Khushis conditionfrom Reshma"Hai O Raba nayu lagda Dil mera..."[My heart doesnt confined in any anything]

- Love the way Sanaya portrays Khushi's craziness & innocence... We were lucky to get Sarun as ArshiπŸ˜ƒ Another amazing edit di... The way u hav captured all the expressions of khushi is fabulousπŸ‘

Khushis condition is like fish without water - Loved ur metaphor... ,"aap bas wapis aa jaye... humain bohat fikar ho rahi hai...[Come back quichI am worried about you] and that's what he want's to hear. ...and while she is rehearsing her dialogues in deep convulsion"Hum ne jo kaha hamara who matlab nahin thaaap bas was aa jaye hum dil se maafi mangte hai...[I didnt mean what I said..Just come back..I apologize from the bottom of my heart]... Her DM brings her Natraj ...on a speedy delivery with such a mesmerized smile with the meeting notes in the BG score...just killing one...!!!

The meeting score changes into Piano Rabba Ve with Dhak Dhak-mujhe bhi...which confirms his presence...Both share a look when she starts exercising her right on him that why didn't he tell anyone how,where,when did he go?...He raises his eyebrows with happiness and amusement but while seeing her worried condition ... he stops her with his concerned yet soft voice by using their sparring dialogue,"Kyuon Tumhain kya farak Padta hai mere jane se?"[Why does it matter to u?] She replies in agitation,"haan Farak Padta haihum kitne pareshan hain.".[Yes it matters..I am so worried..] He asks astounded and delightedly in a very soft tone"mere liye...". Khushi in her convulsion state yet loudly,"haan apke liye.."[Yes for you] He pulls the breaks off Khushis bullet train by walking towards her as a predator by interjecting her yet without losing his gazes at her,"Oh really... She realizes her actions while moving backward till she hits the glass tableand denies by stammering with quivering lips,"woh pareshan..hum nahin..Anjaliji"..{worried me no That was Anjaliji]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Loop is getting a new meaning hereWhen 1st time Arnav asks her"Meri sagaey aaj ho ya saal badtumhain kys Farak padta hai ...Khushi denied that timebut Today when he asks ,she accepted it "Haan Farak padta hai...[yes it matters to me] and later on Airport she will do the same"Farak padta hai kyuonke baat aapki hai...[It matters because its about you]

He was about to say something when Anjali comes right at the spot worried and cryingMy grabber is Arnav first looks at Khushi with his corner eye and then pay Attention to Anjali but with annoyance...hmmm...interesting - Arnav ab pyaar ki nasha mein...

second important thing Khushi does not leave the premises either...She stays there keep watching her Man...Which is not gone unnoticed by Arnav either..and that gives him a chance heating the air around her ears to stop her feet,"sab log mere liye itna pareshan kyuon hain..."[Why is everyone worried about me?].."..acha huwa mein gya pata tou chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai.".[How much Im being missed while I wasnt here] .Khushi flees from there irritatingly after this sweet cue leaving him with his sweet smile trailing her down as always.He got Buajis titliya in his garden for forever.(butterfly in gardenπŸ˜† Never thought of this... Good oneπŸ‘πŸΌ) as his satisfied smile spreads bigger on his face while trailing her up.

Pause here:This scene has its significance,Arnav will never let Khushi out of his sightmay be, ignore her for a while yet his eyes will always stir up for keeping her in his focus.Second, Anjali will always be the reason to divert his focus from his main objective...Khushi,...πŸ‘

Khushi comes to dinning table and get another nuke attack by the letter "A " in her Mehndi.Amazingly the screen shot captures the owner of this letter right behind the view of her hand...My grabber is Anjali is watching her closely...hmmm...Good news..

Other hand Arnav gets worried and astounded hearing Khushis message...He is happy to know how much he matters to her but gets blanched hearing her distressed voice as usually.He never wants her in any convulsive state no matter what..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Since Guest house "Khushi" is his other half.No matter what happened,or comes later he will always be there to bring the smile on her face as her smile is his life.He gets aghast when she says "I am orphan again...."...When she gets disappeared after Pag Phere...when she burns herselfwhen her Amma cuts her phone etc.. all These happen while he tries to hate her...which shows how much deeply he gets affected by her pain.Later What Khushi tells Amma about Arnavji during Preetu wedding in GH ,actually that was all true but he never realized it...

He follows her in the Kitchen to ease her pressure by harassing her more...What a charmer he is 😳 - Never leaves any chance to cause acidity... The whole kitchen scene is lovely... His 'I don't know' 'Really'😳 & 'Khushi Kumaari GuptAAA'πŸ˜†

Khushi is trying to remove permanent written "A" on her destiny...when the owner himself comes to claim his rights..Her Dhak Dhak speed is faster than Ferrari right now if Makers wants to replace the engine with her heart beat...Another good oneπŸ‘πŸΌ I think they won't get disappointed...

Arnav by mingling his heart beat with her facetiously, Khushi mein tum se baat kar raha hoon...[Khshi I am talking to you].He himself is in unbelievable state to see his luck too kind to him today.He inquires her curiously about her phone call which she completely denies it frivolously. He gets charming with his spell bounded moves to get her in the corner.He takes out his Phone and makes her dumbfounded,"Tou tum itne pareshan thin keh tum ne mujh se maafi mangi..."[So you were so much worried that you have to seek forgiveness].She gives him a perturbed and questioning look like she is asking him,"Why I should be worried about you..." and he takes this his responsibility to make her calm ,"I was ok I didn't get disappear for no reason..." she gets stumbled by his gripping and compelling move but still keeps her feet on the same ground and totally denies his allegations and tells him..."It doesnt matter to me where were you..." Her feet may be firmly catches the ground yet her hand screams at him"A" mister look at me..He grabs her hand firmly by keeping his piercing gazes on her without letting it go for a sec and points at her mehndi,"Agar tumhain farak nahin padta tou yeh kya hai..."[If it doesnt matter to you then what is this]She rebuffs his all theories and insists on having A in her name.

Pause here: Didn't she just said "hum pareshan hain...aapke liye" and all...No wonder why he is so amused by this letter A and couldn't forget it either.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:During their remarriage Arnav reminds her this while she is getting Mehndi in her hand.As Khushi got mehndi and finishing another ritual with it...Telepathy comes later yet he knows exactly what was she thinking...

NK comes and raises the bar of his anger which didnt go unnoticed by her either and she takes the full advantage of it,She goes with him for sitting besides him.Arnav couldnt let go off her sight smiling with NK.This jealousy is boiling his rage with restlessness - jealous Arnav is a treat to watch... I wished to get more... sigh...He axcused himself from the dinning table after giving her a threatening look "enough  already..."

Khushi takes a deep breath peacefully as she was hiding her convulsive state behind her extra chatting.She knew his state and his warnings through his eyes but her moment of peace didn't last longer.While Gupta ladies bids bye to Raizadas , Naniji reminds Anjali to give Bangles to Payal which are in Chotes room.Buaji insists Anjali to send Sanka Devi.Anjali assures her not to get scared as he will be busy in his conference call..Khushis feet follow her heartbeat while brain commands to stop em.

Other side Arnav is pacing back and forth trying shaking off Khushis laughing and extra attention to NK.He steps out to Eternal Heaven while his "heaven" knocks his door...

Rest will be resumed in MAHA-Epi...

Just amazing di... Loved all the edits... Brilliant pauses, connecting dots, symbolisms & connections...

Good that u didn't include the last scene in this... Now I have to go to sleep... I would have lost my sleep if u had included that😳 Will be waiting for Maha episode di... And the count has crossed 300 with all the blasters name in itπŸ˜ƒ

Thnx AD❀️

First congratulations for the count...good one...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thnx for reading and enjoying 173-174...I saved your beauty sleep...aww
I know because of these two we are unable to do anything sometimes...

True Khishi's Luck has no match...and Arnav's too...they both are made for each other...Ajeeb...deewaney

Thnx for liking the edits and connection of Titliya...just like all Parakah bros have meaning for me,same is with Khushi's name which Buaji gave her...don't you think...😊