Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Mere to Giridhar Gopal, doosro na koyi ... a beautiful Meera bhajan ringing in my ears. Belated Janmashtami wishes to everyone. I did miss the celebrations.

Thank you all for welcoming me back. Achcha laga ye jaankar ke mujhe itna miss kiya gaya tha πŸ˜‰ (Felt good to see that I was missed so much)

Thanks everyone for the congratulatory wishes on my getting the runner up position in the phrase contest. I am glad you all loved the phrase. Larumaji, thanks to you too. But a correction, I was the runner up, not winner as you mentioned. 😊

@Wiwy

Thanks for posting the pictures on my request. 😳 Lovely beach pictures. So that's you in Barun's blue. πŸ˜‰ You must have had a gala time out there. Thanks for pm'ing the latest news. I think you did cover all. 😊 Amazing find about the green and black colours from wiki. Thanks for bringing it here.

@AD

Marriage alliance, is it? That's interesting news. Ponnu paakka vandangla? What's the update? I wish whoever you do marry keeps you happy and loves you unconditionally. 😊 

@IssK

Still in Goa? Hope you are having fun and relaxing out there. Thanks for the pics. Loved the Holi edit of Khushi. Bright and happy. 😊 

@Ami

Breathtaking edit. Waiting for you to unres. 😳 

@Kate

I see that you've posted some lovely segments and vms. Thanks for the links. Got to see them. 😳

@Anita, @Sohara

Thanks for updating me inspite of being very busy at school. Hope you plan and squeaze out some BFTP time from your busy schedule. All the best for you entrance exams Anita.

@Samin

All the best for your exams too. Do prepare well and read us whenever you want to relax. Let us know once the reports of your daughter's MRI scan are out.

@Arshi, @Anita, @Sohara, @Indi,  

Thanks for the pms with the links to your reviews. Will update the blasters' takes posts soon.

@All

That is some wonderful discussion going on about women on TV, Arnav's mishandling etc. And almost all blasters are participating in the discussion . Feel very very proud that we are having this on the blast. Keep up the good work. Still reading everyone's povs. Hope to join soon.
πŸ˜ƒ 

And some of you made a trip to Doordarshan serials. Those were the golden ones, weren't they? I remember the earliest one I saw was Ye jo hai zindagi, the title song by Kishore Kumar still fresh in my mind. Hum log with Ashok Kumar's gyan and his chan pakaiyya verses, Buniyaad - the epic saga based on partition (It is being shown again on DD nowadays), Bharat Ek khoj - excellent adaptation of Nehruji's book, not easy to portray the whole of Indian history in such a short time, Ramayan and Mahabharat - the classic epics (empty roads during telecast, detailed discussions among all age groups, these gripped the whole nation), Chanakya - it was very well made, Karamchand - the carrot eating detective, and I could go on and on... πŸ˜†  

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Horizon

Respect the general consensus to agree to disagree for the ASR discussion and rest it. Just wanted to say that ASR certainly is not venomous which needs to be ejected. If Khushi didn't happen to him, he would have perhaps lived life in his own terms of "Live and let live".

Both of them are flawed and/ or perfect in their own way! 

"Iss pyar me sahi aur galath ka koi matlab nahin.. bas ek cheez ka matlab hai... ki mei hamesha.. hamesha"... and there was n't a single IPK fan's eye that was left dry that day! 

Thank you all!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oA2l5S6idGg[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for one of the three sequences that almost killed me... the other being, jab tum mere saath hoti ho... and, khushi, tum mujhe sun sakti ho...

heer ranjha was in the middle of a nowhere going part of story, and set up quite thobbily, plus i am not into such things, certainly asr would never do it. yet sanaya became almost ethereal when she came on stage, then barun came and it was as though this is what asr was born to do. terribly good actors can make you feel the soul, the spirit of a character... the part we can't see with the naked eye... i actually wanted to read rumi after that...

just sharing what i wrote on my last crooner post, the day we said goodbye...

"i will never know what was the igniting factor, the clever writing, the searing acting, the consummate direction, the off beat music, which prodded what to do its best, who inspired whom, or was it just meant to be. but it grew to become much greater than the sum of its parts and it just came right out and carried me away.

"yahan na sahi, shayad kahin aur ek duniya hogi, jahan tum aur main kabhi alag nahin honge... jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahin... jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahin... iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin... bas ek cheez ka matlab hai... ki main.. hamesha.. hamesha... tumse"

just now as i went back to the 3rd april episode to pick up the words that somehow have gotten intertwined with love and are stored in my memory as part of it, i could feel my heart beat change rhythm, moisture back of my eyes, and a terrible yearning. even when i knew the heer ranjha story was plucked out of nowhere and plonked in the middle of a track going nowhere, possibly a desperate bid for numbers, with an unrealistic set up by sweet nani, even then it felt wonderful, i was absorbed, i believed there was that place somewhere where lovers meet never ever to be parted. two young actors in silly costumes plumbing their roles to find how far it can go can sometimes do things that great literature can't."

interestingly, before i went to find this bit, i wrote the part on top... exactly the same thoughts... so they must be true i guess.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sohara,

i know, there may be many other actors one can think of with him, still i am one of those guys who will live with reality the best i can. and so i wish all the very best to barun for this project. him, his director, all actors and everyone associated with the show. you never know... sometimes things work out much better than you thought and that's what i will wish for 22 yards. also, he has found ways to work well with several different female leads... i am sure that will happen here too. if you read suzanna's interview you will find he's trying to vibe with her professionally already. that is what matters.

and sorry for talking too much barun on a thread not dedicated to him but the show 😳... searching for 174 words, but keep getting distracted. go away clean shaven, brushed back hair men, take me to the stubble pronto. and two hands in a pool.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

EPISODE  171

The Eye of the Brave heart.Predator

The Natraj !!!

πŸ˜‰

Hawk always stays at distance but never loses its eye lock at its preyHe keeps following it in circles at the top yet never let it go out of his sight and that's exactly what Arnav is doing here.He,while standing patiently in the door by sending her a shiver through her spine through his eyes and now joining his preying voice with it.just like a hawk when he comes near to its prey ,he makes voices to send a tremor to make its prey fall in the quest of the CHASEπŸ‘ - the connection to the Hawk...amazing πŸ‘

Arnav with his charisma is getting amused by listening Khushis flattering discussion over him very calmly ,while standing in the door.Khushi turns to a magnetized pull of him which is alluring her tempting eyes making her forget all of her frustration.He pulls her in the vortex of his loving and preying eyes without saying a word and she couldn't resist either.😳 - too good πŸ‘

Her scanty words disappears in thin air.Arnav questions her serenely while making tight  circles of his gazes on its prey,Koi Fadak nahin Padta tou ruk kyuon gayein.. Khushi startled with a tremor and drops her clothes as she is way familiar with his temper.Her luscious lips quiver in this process without any word. He knows his past actions and how these draw fear in her.He is up to a mission to win her complete Trust with lovenot the other way around.He continues in his melodious tone while being statue..,Kya huwa ..chup kyuon ho gaye..[What happened ,why are u quiet?]..She stammers out hesitantly.aa..aa..aap .[You..oo]

Arnav by tightening his close circle towards its prey walks towards her by mocking her in his husky voice,..Haan mmm..mein..[Yesss meee].. He approaches her without scaring her with his steady motion.He assures her in his smooth and the most narcotic voice,tum itna dar kyuon rahi ho mein tumhain kha thori hi jaoon gaπŸ˜†

He doesn't stop when reaches to her and in return she walks back ward naturally without looking into his eyesas she always gives in when she looks into his brown eyes where the woman inside of her can see and sense the hidden message since from the beginning.Now that message has transformed into a lethal anticipated desire of him which in return is throwing a tremor of prescience eagerness byawakening her hankering for him too.Arnav while walking with same pace ,tum hamesha peeche kyuon jati ho..,Khushi,because you always come forward..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:From Epi 1st till now he always intimated her by walking towards her and she retreatsπŸ‘

But after kidnapping Arnav will ask her to stop tuhaim mere saath  chalna seekhna hogaπŸ˜ƒ

She always gets blocked 1st epi..by pillar to poolside kiss.and then in their room he will block herwith the fear of SRKhushi mein tumhain kha thoda hi jaoonga

She avoids his desirous passion by retreating backward yet she gets blocked by the dressing table.Her heartbeat is alarming her uneven breathing while she is standing at the verge of clash with her erratic heartbeats.Which is not gone unnoticed by him either.Her pulse rate increases by their close proximity and his breathing brushing over her face,But she doesn't want to draw back either... - tht was intimidating 😳

Arnav with his burning gazes slightly steps backward with his famous smile. He is very much aware of his effect on her..He stops preying on her for a moment to make her feel easier a bit.and then gazes at her playfully,Khushi ..Thnx nahin bologi mujhe Tumhare isharon pe na sahi par tumhare saath tou nacha[for dancing with you instead of dancing at your tunes]She jerks up and looks at him directly and pays her gratitude very softly but as an opportunistic hawker ,he diverts her attention and tells her to get ready and comes down and leaves the room.

- nice collage

Khushi  takes a deep breath as shes been holding for a while by controlling her erratic heartbeat.But before she can even inhale ,he walks back in and frees her long,silky strands from the clipHer loosen long silky hair cascades down and covers her bare skin as he is covering her after lovemaking.- i hav butterflies in my stomach readin this 😳

With proud smirk, Ab theek hai..[Now its fine] She gives him an astounded and a disbelief look as she never saw this side of himShe looks everywhere but him He continues by looking at her first and then saree and gives her a compliment,yeh rang tum pe utna bhi bura nahin lagta.. [This color doesnt look bad on you either]just like a newly wed where he admires his bride.- hayee..

Khushi is flabbergasted at this unexpected compliment of his.They both share a look before he leaves with his famous smile as he is aware of his discern effect on her and she pretty  much got his uncontrollable hawking intentions too which made her to skip the rhythm  of her heartbeat

- the entire scene was amazingly described β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

credit to Tumblr

- very nice

Khushi stands there with her reeling heartbeat in ambivalent state

And then  changes her dress and comes down. Payal stops her while her eyes were searching for Arnav who was gauging her already...Both share their intense longing look without noticing their surroundings and prying eyes.He gently points out to her ear and she touches it in her ambivalent state to find out her missing earing .She gets flummoxed at her vulnerability but he enjoys his delightful treat by looking at his bride as he got its prey,his love ,his life right next to his heart.He intently watches her without losing her sight all the time.

credit to Tumblr

Anjali announced the results which spread cheers among Guptas but Khushi was consumed all by one heart,a heart who showed no mercy to her haan nahin hai dil ASR ke seene main[Yes ASR has no heart] but today opened a new avenue, avenue towards his gallantly valiant ,loving ,caring ,altruistic , and a benevolent heart who is happy at her happinessπŸ‘.A chauvinist has turned into a chivalrous today. She got the answer of her accusation today too aap kya jane kissi keh labon peh hansi lane ka such which is no other than a shocking surprise for her.He was melting her with his fixed stare while she was searching her answers in her baffled state. - Lovely πŸ‘β­οΈ

Khushi is called upon to take the trophy.A quiet Khushi walks towards the stage but exigently slows down near Arnav who just can't stop throwing his smiling attire at her. She passes a quick under eye look hesitantly at him and commences her walk. She receives compliments by one and all but her eyes conscientious remain hooked to Arnav , a brave heart predator who has knitted her gently and firmly around the web of his heartbeats and now is watching her keenly and sharply...She thanked him and he received it graciously by inhaling her beauty.⭐️ - too good

- πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Symbolism and connection:While Khushi Passes cross Arnav, There are two juice glasses on the table.#2 as sensuous desires are at the peak and longing in between cant be denied either one of em at this moment.and #3 men right besides each other stamping the success of their union.At the top Khushi got her Natraj,Arnavs heart by the grace of DM .

-very nice πŸ‘πŸΌ

Khushi returns to her home with her Natraj,her brave heart, by leaving her heart at RM with braveheart,her Arnavji.

She is sitting in front of her DM who is watching her child amusingly . While munching her uljhi jalebi[swrilled] she is still lost in his soothing touch . Her ambiguous thoughts are twirling around her concealed brave heart who always makes her speechless with his obscure and occult behavior . She remembers how he pulled her towards his heart and delved for his apology .He is the Knight who kept his shinning armor on her all the time.πŸ˜ƒ

Payal drags her out from her excavated thoughts and she quickly facades her delusional state with her chirpiness that she wanted to thank everyone. She doesn't mention Arnav's name timidly .Payal points out this lapse but cutely she refuses to accept it in defense.

In her pre occupied state ,She takes Natraj statue instead of Jalaibis plate in the kitchen.But this is the only way she could have a chat with the Natraj about her Natraj. She smiles that she was lying in this admittance of his name and accepts his contribution in her winning shyly,agar aaj aap nahin hote tou the Natraj ki Murti humare paas nahin hoti.The Dhak Dhak starts ..to remind her that her Natraj, her knight was not there quixotically to save her from her insecurity all the time but is the real brave heart King ,her Maharaj, her Protector ..who she can trust  all the way.all the time and this very time is with her too in this act of Dhak Dhak,,,,β­οΈπŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She found  the reason of her heart beat one stormy night and today that reason is becoming a reality with another thunder, a thunder of consuming desires !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Other side ,Arnav the brave heart predator is holding a piece of his loving prey in the palm of his hand as he lost his heart while prying at her.If she is pondering at submission of his apology ,he is captualizing at submission of her trust on him.Today ,Arnav Singh Raizada accepted his defeat with pride as he is victorious bringing her in his orbit of Heartbeat..which he is feeling along with her...on the other side...and if that is not the sign of love, then I wonder what is ?? ...

Symbolism and connection: The earing is in between ring finger and pinky...The finger which goes straight to heart.we dont need connection for that!!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He always finds peace holding her things as always her Payal,earing, and later he will deliberately take her pom Pom while being busy kidnapped instead of going to London.

Khushi will tell her about Roca and the ring iss ungli ki nus seedhe dil ko jati hai[The nerve of this finger goes straight to heart]

- this is cool ⭐️

Side notes...Buaji got even with her opponent.Mamiji who got her Nandkishores powers right on her face.as she got defeated by all meansNice touch of this nutty game of Krishna in between these two😊

Krishna is playing another funny game with Natraj to spread the scare,a warning.by making Scorpion tasting his own little scorpion right at his back ...

Got Ya!!!πŸ˜‰

Two predators, one with brave heart and the other with devious one...

ArshiH tht was a great reviewβ­οΈπŸ‘...such wonderful words on Arnav nd KhushiπŸ˜ƒ...nd your connections nd edits awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ...way to goπŸ‘β­οΈ !!!!

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  172

Love .An unrest feeling

Love is an unconditional passionate commitment or more precisely just a powerful feeling. Without the commitment, it is mere infatuation. Without the passion, it is mere dedication .But with both its a lethal sense on which you have no control  as "It doesn't have any facial expression but a soft tender feeling which can be explored by souls only.and when souls open its avenue to it,it becomes permanent attachment and a divine one.

Episode starts with the needy one sided love which shows an attachment from Anjali side only.She puts herself in trouble to remove Shyams trouble and a over protective brother does the same.He gives up his room and throws the theory of rituals in the dustbinπŸ˜† to keep her safe.I wish he knows this giant scorpion is way dangerous than the small one who still had some shame and respect as he kept his ego chin up before he bid bye to all

Symbolism and connection: This scene is depicting future as Anjali will indeed put herself in trouble for saving him and she did I can't forget her stepping on glass pieces just to save this creep and then slipped at the end and lost her child...🀒

Arnav is giving up his rest ,his belongings for her.as he will be giving up his Love,his passion aside for her and will marry Khushi in misunderstanding hastily .At the top he will be having a Will to leave everything for her after him which put him in trouble at the end.I am happy CVs didnt forget to connect these two things later.- good point πŸ‘

Family's love and affection with each other is developing slowly and at the same time the tussle in between Mamiji and Payal is taking a new shape of love which I have no name if u have let me knowπŸ˜†.But one thing is sure the tug of war is getting its grip...

- awesome πŸ‘

Shyam's suspicious lusty eyes over Khushi are making him losing his control as her interests in siting Arnav is raging his anger.His un calculated moves in this desperation is providing clues over clues to NK.I must say CV forgot everything later to connect this during its dragging time Shyams character in these epis is too dry or may be the focus was just the lead yet this is my feeling as his character is coming on the surface to bring a rift so they want to show more developing strong Love and attachment in ARSHI.Shyam's infatuated Lust which he calls his  Love is just his dirty desire🀬 and nothing else..The way he looks at her and the camera shows us really boils my blood in my veins...[This is the first time I don't wanna take all shots...so disgusting...😑]- i usually skip all his parts!!!

Bromance Love is awesome.Love Akash desperation here for seeing Payal and NKs manipulations over that couldn't stop smiling.He is so cute and indeed looks lovely in red saree with Payal Jhankar.Nice connection as he is taking message to pyayal or Is it a warning sign as an alarming one for him after Shyams clues? I wonder why didn't they connect this later.

Symbolism and connection: He is rapping saree and hiding face which Shyam couldn't see while passing through as He will be joining Khushi later as a team mate right under Shyam's nose during Kidnapping and revelation.πŸ‘ - good point

There are 12 women sitting ..#12 is a cosmic # by completing cosmic connections.NK comes and joins em and now there are 13 ppl.13 as in Egypt ,thirteen steps of ladder meaning attains spiritual completion.Acc to Zeus[greek god] it is associated with completion and attainment.There are 13 moons and moon symbolizes feminity.Connection is simple..allis connecting to ARSHI completion through all powers in which NK will play a big role in expressions of their desires towards each other. - WoW...amazing connection β­οΈπŸ‘

My fav part.NK's Love got unwrapped not only in front of Buajis Nand Kishore but all the desi galsπŸ˜†

- aw so nice

A nerve wrecked Khushi with her brooding agonizing thoughts of Arnav, walks in towards the RM main door.She is  trying  to alleviate her rising turbulent  emotions with her sugar pill Jalaibi but in vain.. She tries trust worthy resource, Devi Mayya to vent out her pressure as she always pursues DM's  intervention in the matter of trouble .She beseeches protection from her Love...her brave heart.How can DM refuse her child's request and in return sends the ' gust ' of wind to assure her his protector is here and that speeds up Khushi's Dhak Dhak process.She knows he is here around her. She takes a big bite of Jalaibi as a tonic of courage in her quivering state and gathers all her shaking nerves to move forward.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav is coming to close the door and here she is in front of  his resuscitator.Arnav, who is the reason of her wrecking nerves by creating havoc in her emotions without sparing a moment . The Man of her dreams, her conscious thought is standing right in front of her...And here she is his goddess, his divine Love right in front of him.. - πŸ‘

Both are surprised to see each other throwing off guards yet getting intoxicated in each others presence.Arnav throws an interested look at her nervous ,quivering state.A gentle,sensuous"Hi" .send her tingling sensation which brings a stammering" Namaste "from her mouth and that rages his hormones into playful mode.

Hes keenly enjoying her nervousness.Her almost empty Jalabi box is reflecting her restlessness emotive state which exuberances his delightful look with inner peace.He mischievously decides to play with his lady love.He asks her innocently with his sleek smile ,saman daine aye ho[ Are you here to deliver the packages?] Khushi in her shaky state first denies and later realizes her mistake answers in acquiescence in her palpitating state.Her fidget state lights up his face with amused smile.πŸ˜ƒ

- ⭐️this is awesome.πŸ˜‰

He is enjoying every bit of his lady love and her antsy ,fearing with her unstoppable racing heart beat which is provoking him to go further.Such a considerate lover he is...Yummilicious!!!

Khushi passes him nimbly and walks into RM,His delightful eyes never leaves her sight and he halts her by his Husky voice,Khushi
Khushi's heartbeat begins to race as she stop , turns around slowly ,reluctantly and looks at him. Her open book face is mirroring the tempestuous emotions running through her violent panting.A shrewd and incisive  Arnav makes his moves towards her under his constant radar piercing gaze without leaving his contact on her.He comes  right in front of her visage , without showing any of his plait of emotions escaping through his sharp eyes.He curls his lips with slight motion of his neck sheer amusement is reflecting through his face seeing his undeniable effect on her...must say what a predatory move before throwing his next ace.πŸ‘

Arnav in his relaxed mode ,holds up a closed palm without showing the content to Khushi. He slowly takes  the bag from her hands to grab what he is holding in it with an illustration of such a cogitative move.He does not let his gazes down from her as he wants to see the effect of his touch now.He knows his Lady Love very well...either she can pant up his anger or she can melt which she is doing since last night .If her touch mellows him down till raging desires, His touch burns her to awake all the sensuousness in her.Arnav holds her hand without  breaking  his gaze from her articulated face which is eloquently expressing her state over his melting touch. - tht is so good...well written β­οΈπŸ‘

Arnav hands back the earring which she had lost last night.Khushi in enchanted state by his spell stands there staring at him dumbfounded while Arnav delves for the reason of her innocent starring at him by keeping such an impeccable innocence in his expression...What an artful predator he is ?..He decides to back down from his torture after seeing her convoluted and bewildered state .She indeed is lost in his orbit circling around over his beats.

- so good

There is only way to revive her from this compelling state is strating sparring her , challenging her, altercating her and that's what  The  loving, considerate lover Arnav is doing here. He gains her senses back to normal by reminding her about the bet ,"Tum jeet gayein sirf meri wajhe seShart abhi puri nahin huwi"...This rejuvenates Khushi in no time.She rapidly  begins to gather  all of her missing gadgets and fires back by declaring that since the Natraj statue is with her and that stands to logic that she has won clearly.She continues in irritation,"aapko kya lagta hain aapke hine na hone se humain farak padta hai".Arnav is just getting his gears up for this show and The very next moment brings all the happiness and peace of the world to his mischief heart which was impatient to hear this for a long long time from her...She  retaliates  irately ,"aap humain itna satate hain keh khabi khabi hum DM se parathna karte hain keh aap humain nazar hi naa ayein."...Her confession that he is residing in her mind ,in her thoughts, and her heart is not more than a treasure to cherish for his life.He has complacent satisfaction with these words to his ears like a sweet Jalaibis which she munched on and he got the double taste after kissing her...

πŸ‘πŸΌ

A panicked Khushi being unaware of the effect of her intoxicated words on him sprints in .being unable to pull her off from his magnetized attraction  gives him a turn look one last time just to increase her Dhak Dhak..as he is stirring it along with her.by leaving an averted and engrossed Arnav with her Visage in his mind and heart⭐️

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav tells her the same words after yelling at Las dress,"tumhain kya lagta hai mujhe tumhare hone na hone se farak padta then forget it"..They both really had indeed covered a milestone. 

πŸ‘
During mehendi , she appears to be happy but preoccupied by her Maharajno wonder she didnt call him LG today ,not even once. Her heart is searching out for that man who never leaves a stone to trouble her..either physically or mentally.The moment Anjali utters Arnav's name,Khushis longing eyes begin to sweep the hall automatically for a glimpse of him.She misses his flitting eye contact, his gazes,his admiration for her just like he does. ..But Arnav  seems set on tormenting her further for he does not make an appearance ...

But Buajis Sanka,Parmeshwari, Paagals eyes constantly keep searching only her Parmeshwar, Maharaj, Natraj who is fulfilling her wish  "Hum prathna karte hain keh aap humare samne hi naa ayein"...as it seems he sets his mind on tormenting her further without his appearance as she always did to him which made him wish for.."yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jayen fasle jo tere mere darmiyan hai yeh sare.."..[This intensity and longing just wants to diminish all the distance in between us]

The non stop and real dance of the Natraj has indeed begun...for eternity...

Two divine souls with one heart beat...❀️

β­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

ArshiH i mean WoW⭐️⭐️...literally WoW...tht was amazing⭐️...your words are just sensuous as the couple themselves...such a deep , splendid , romantic nd sexy take on them...loved it ❀️ nd your edit...m savin them πŸ˜‰

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=indi52]episode 170 after the dance

- you've pretty much got all the intense moments πŸ‘

as the music died down and the astonishment turned to applause, reality stepped in. it was time to leave the stage and walk out to people, let the world in. she looked back tentative... still in shock, still not quite certain as to what happened or how. he walked behind her, she couldn't quite fathom it all... and he? was he a little lost in another world too? he kept moving as though seeking something... she turned to look at him, and there he was... and he noticed her and looked right back, a hint of smile, an appraising look, a question in it?

- Sexxyyy😳
-
too good πŸ‘πŸ‘

she had to leave... somehow she found her way to the room, and shut the door, then turned and at last all the feelings on her face. she was frazzled, excited, nervous all at once. she couldn't understand what was happening to her. in a piece of beautiful writing and direction, the episode went to its next high after that elevating tango.πŸ‘

khushi's emotions, her state of mind at that assault on her senses, that beckoning to her heart, that convulsive response of her gut... what was happening to her. sanaya portrayed a young girl in disarray impeccably... she who was so ready to be woman... look at what she remembered... him wrapped around her, his hand on her navel, both undulating in the closest embrace... and hey devi maiyya what was that... a sound rose in the room, she clutched her chest. - ❀️ loved wat you wrote...i can;t pick out any 1 sentence...its all so perfectly put together ⭐️

yes, dhak dhak was back. she had worked so hard to forget it, suppress her acidity forever. she'd almost succeeded. but now, after that dance, after that romance, after the smile in his eyes, the heat in his hands... they were back. his submission had had its way with her. she was yes was his. dhak dhak dhakdhak.πŸ˜ƒ

as he was hers. and maybe the realisation was so big he needed to rest a bit away from all, and return to equilibrium. he went and leaned against a pillar, a tiredness about him. but rest was denied. the family needed answers. how? what nahin, what the? what was that... it was nothing.

the matter of fact man was not going to explain things to his slightly loopy and certainly interfering fam. her partner hadn't come, so he danced with her... that's all... really? well i am pleased they badgered him for it got me the slightly cocked eyebrow lookπŸ˜‰, the roll eyes up edition, the purse lip sexily version
(bet he practices that in front of a mirror, he knows how devastating that downward drag of his lips is, i know i know). -
i can so see you adoring him πŸ˜ƒ

finally, he called it a day with the deadpan... everything isn't about winning and losing. what! sister almost passed out, grandmother looked aghast, cousin was now certain this is not his bhai, nk looked more clueless. not a matter of haar jeet? was this arnav singh raizada? in a way it was, in a way maybe it wasn't. he seemed to be in a rush... where was he going?
- thts a cool edit

when she opened the door she was sure it was her sis. and that dhak dhak had to be handled. denied... it was all his fault.  who would have thought that laad governor... no she was not going to give in... who did he think he was... makes no faraq to her whatsoever. again great insight into such unsettling feelings, the claim of desire, the force of love... she had to protest.

and it had to be not jiji but the man who leans like a god, of course.

at some point, all thought, movement, rambling had to cease. this was it. eternity in a grain of sand has been sighted i believe, but in the angle of a body, one shoulder casually against a door, two perfectly tucked hands? the lord of dance, nataraja, had done his cosmic number, destroyed all apathy, and started creating love.β­οΈπŸ‘

Awesome Indi β­οΈπŸ‘

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=cinthiann1758
'              

Episode 171

Everything has Changed

All it took was a dance, a rhythmic movement to a melodic song about love, for everything to change. 

Some think Arnav's drink was laced with some alcohol or something, why else would he help the competition?

She doesn't even understand it and tries to tell her sister such but alas, it is not Payal who entered the dressing room but it was him, Arnav.   He is leaning on the wall, looking all sexy and relaxed.  As he walks over to her like a predator, he asks her why has she stopped if she doesn't care?  He wants to know why is she so scared?  He won't eat her up.  He asks her why does she always step back and she says because he always comes forward.  He also asks her if she will thank him for dancing with her although not to her tunes.

She thanks him and with authority over her he tells her to hurry up and come downstairs everyone is waiting for her.  He goes to leave turns around walks towards her and removes her hair clip.  Her hair cascades down her back.  Now it is okay and btw this color looks nice on you. His attitude has changed and her heart is a flutter.  Dhak, dhak.  Oh what he does to her!πŸ˜‰

When she enters the atmosphere has changed, rather light, fluttery, and a cosmic flirting is in the air. πŸ‘πŸΌ He motions to her that she has lost an earring.  How did he notice this?  So much attention he pays to his Khushi. The performances are over and the results are in, the Gupta family has won by one point and Khushi receives the statue of Shiva.  Arnav looks on , his eyes intensely aware of only her; he seems happy after all he helped her to win and they scored the perfect 10.  She is aware of his gaze, she realizes what he has done for her.  Everything has changed. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The evening is over.  Buaji has had her revenge on Manorama with her blackened cheeks.  Khushi has placed her winning trophy next to Devi Maiya and as she is reminiscing about her dance with Arnav. Her sister sees her in a trance and asks her,  "What are you thinking?"  Khushi's trance is interrupted and slightly embarrassed by being caught thinking of her intimate encounter with arnav she makes up something.  She was thinking about the acceptance speech she should have said.  She proceeds to act out her speech.  Payal asks her when she is done what about Arnav?  Khushi gets irritated and says why should she thank him she would have won the trophy are her own.  He always interferes.  She says she will bring the jalebi into the kitchen.

She takes the trophy instead of jalebi and while looking at the trophy thanks Arnav for helping.  She says this with such a sincerity and before long her heart... dhak dhak.  He moves her so.

Shyam releases the scorpion and his plan backfires and lands on him!  Arnav puts Di in his room and insists the next ritual will be at their house.  No exceptions!

Everything has changed.

Good take Cynthia πŸ‘...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=indi52]

-black nd White shots with a touch of green...its gettin Hotter⭐️

love sonnet xi

i crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
silent and starving, i prowl through the streets.
bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
i hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.

i hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the colour of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
i want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
i want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,

and i pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the b
arrens of quitratue.

~~~ pablo neruda~~~

the cinnamon peelers wife

if i were a cinnamon peeler
i would ride your bed
and leave the yellow bark dust
on your pillow.

your breasts and shoulders would reek
you could never walk through markets
without the profession of my fingers
floating over you. the blind would
stumble certain of whom they approached
though you might bathe
under rain gutters, monsoon.

when we swam once
i touched you in water
and our bodies remained free,
you could hold me and be blind of smell.
you climbed the bank and said

this is how you touch other women
the grasscutters wife, the lime burners daughter.
and you searched your arms
for the missing perfume.
and knew
what good is it
to be the lime burners daughter
left with no trace
as if not spoken to in an act of love
as if wounded without the pleasure of scar.

you touched
your belly to my hands
in the dry air and said
i am the cinnamon
peelers wife. smell me.

~~~michael ondaatje~~~

- both the poems are so intense nd deep feelings...tht is somethin...thanks for sharin 😊

episode 171

"pata nahin yeh sab kaise hua jiji, hume pata nahin tha ki woh... woh laad governor aise..." i don't know how this happened, jiji, i didn't know that... that laad gov... 

change of tone, a gentle breeze seems to waft through the words that come after this, a feeling escaping strictly imposed bounds?

"aise humare saath naachenge..." would dance with me like that.

the beauty of it is he hears that.

before her quick recovery, and, "pata nahin samajhte hain kya woh apne aap ko... hume faraq nahin padta..." don't know who he thinks he is, makes no difference to me. ah the protest on a higher note, who is she trying to convince. he knows otherwise.

"unhe shayad..." perhaps he...

and stop.

a gust of wind, then music pours in... a rhythm in it, a knowledge. we are looking at a state of mind. hers. his. she may say whatever she likes but that she can't resist is pretty clear. the direction in many of these scenes was instinctive and lovely... just as you'd see it in your mind.

and he? two poems, both sensual to an ecstatic point, both about extreme love, came to mind. i have quoted them many times, and in both i find asr and khushi. tonight he was here to mark her it seemed to me. to be predator, to hunt. to make her his own, and no lingering doubts about that. -
tht was a really worthy connection

on the dark night of diwali, he had felt a desire he could neither understand, nor accept. but tonight it's different, he has made a journey, he still may not understand, but accept he doesπŸ‘πŸΌ. he submits in that dance of his... reminds me so of spiritual submission, faith, religion, god. to give in first without "knowing," then should understanding come, wonderful, if not, one believes anyway. i think the gut reacts often before the heart and brain, instinct before emotion and intellect...

so he danced.

if the desire expressed in teri meri took us to a spiritual plane almost, no matter how sensuous their undulating bodies, now it was time for the flesh and its desire... equally beautiful, powerful, pure, animal, tactile.β­οΈπŸ‘

he was here to claim his woman, he was here because he so wanted to see her as she looked affected by him, still in the afterglow of their intense lovemaking before all. oh he knew what her state of mind would be... arnav singh raizada is no novice when it comes to women... and he can guage what effect he might have had on her. the difference this time, he's equally shaken, craving...

i crave your mouth, your voice, your hair...

have you seen how terrific that asymmetry of his lips looks in a mirror... cuts into the mind. funny how the mirror can see what we can't. right through this hold your breath sequence we kept seeing him in reflection. layers of images at times. wonder why... his inner self is here... and hers? both naked, unmasked? he willingly, she haltingly?

"koi faraq nahin padta toh ruk kyun gayi..." if it makes no difference, why did you stop. confident, male, victorious. a magnificent maleness to asr in this episode... alpha male i think it's called... unabashedly man. πŸ‘

she looks up, speechless, hand still stuck midair.

silvery grows the sure voice, "kya hua... ruk kyun gayi?" what happened, why did you stop?

"aa... aap?" y.y...you... tremulous, suddenly not so feisty.

"haan, m..m..mein,"  yes, m..m..me. he moves at last and advances, teasing her with sexily for her confused air, oh that almost smile on the lips, it glitters full force in his eyes. "tum itna dar kyun rahi ho?" why are you so afraid? he gets that fear in her, she fears her own feelings, just when he's decided not to fear his... she's walking backward, even before he's come anywhere near her.

"main tumhe kha toh nahin jaoonga." i am not going to eat you...

i want to eat your skin like a whole almond. i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body...

kha toh nahin jaoonga? i won't eat you? i am thinking what the. where did that come from? maybe he does wish to devour her, maybe she wants to be... oh ok it's just a turn of phrase
πŸ˜†, but here it's just so much more. please do devour each other you two... you have no option. this is how passionate your love is, i think neruda would have written a poem just for the two of you. - awesome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

"tum hamesha peechhe kyun jaati ho," why do you always walk backward... after a quick, terribly cute, check.

"kyunki aap hamesha... aa aage...  aate hain... " because you always come forward...

she has to speak the truth.. she is totally out of her depth in this game of attraction... hamesha aage goes this man... the predator, the stalker, the puma.

"khushi," a change of tone, a seriousness suddenly.

"thanks nahin bologi mujhe?" won't you say thanks to me?

she has no idea what he's talking about, she's possibly forgotten all about the bet... everything... almost in a daze. the raw charge of male sexuality  coming at her... intoxicating, scary almost. who can think clearly amid this.

purse lips, kill the viewers, then in velvet voice, gone especially husky as though a hand just stroked the velvet the other way... "tumhare ishaaron pe na sahi... par tumhare saath toh naacha." may not have danced to your tune, but did dance with you. -
i swear if i was thr...i would hav melted nd given him a bone crushin hug then nd thr...god knws how Khushi resisted him 😳

oh don't remind us, i'll have to rush back to previous episode pronto...

just music on the two. she looks dumbstruck and smitten. he just so loves looking at her.

director cuts for breathing break... for audience. with the mami bua story... it's face blackening time, in reply to bua ji finding out that her drink was spiked. hints of things to come? actually the night of the terrace, his judgment was spiked by shyam's venom... a world of difference between what he saw and what he thought he saw. and her reputation was ruined... blackened face as it were.

yet even in that state, somehow the dance continued.

we return to the forest of desire.

"shukriya... par..."

and he's not going to let her off the hook so easily, plus he seems to want to see her win the trophy, so...

"ab time waste karna band karo... aur jaldi neeche aa jao... sab wait kar rahe hain." stop wasting time now and come downstairs quickly... everyone is waiting for you.

he leaves.

and the heart beat is back, clutch your heart and hope to... what?

no need to ponder too long, for suddenly, without warning he's back, right before her, the mirror shows his approach... an air of purpose about him. yeah he's got an agenda. and if that smile is anything to go by, khushi ji had better get some oxygen ready.

when he comes and stops before her and his smile, his quiet dark gaze the mirror reflects back, i know i have found my most significant moment in the episode. everything that this episode wants to say seems to be here. it's the edit i've left between the two poems.

over the dhak dhak and the tender tones of music, he takes off the single pin that holds up her long silken strands and as her hair cascades down and frames her face, he looks at her enjoying the vision and quietly avers, "ab theek hai."

what an intimate gesture. he'd done the same thing in the kitchen of her home one day, but at that time possibly without thinking of how she'd look, more to save her from getting caught by hawk eyed mami ji. he'd done it with a sense of right then too, but not for his pleasure. that has changed. now, this is a deliberate gesture... to leave his mark on her. to tell her, she is his and somewhere she dresses and looks beautiful for him.⭐️ -
too good πŸ‘

this is ownership. first i submit to you, then i own you. two key aspects of love.

whom would you allow that close? who would dare? well we know who would. but what will she do?

i am the cinnamon
peelers wife. smell me.

she looked demure and confused but she did not protest... and before she could come to a response, second assault... the sense of this man's timing... he knows exactly how long the opponent needs for the blow to sink in, then sweetly one more is delivered.

"waise yeh rang tumpe..."  pause, get her tense... "utna bhi bura nahin lagta," grazing, granular huskiness. well that colour doesn't look... too bad on you either. what's the opponent to do but fall flat.

dhak dhaak dhakdhak, hold the gaze. let her feel the battle, let her grasp its intent.

and walk away.

cool. devastating.
hunting for you, for your hot heart, like a puma in the barrens of quitratue.

when khushi returned, where was she headed? straight to her laad gov? khushi? payal stops her... itni der kyun laga di... beautiful tension between the two... he looks up the moment he hears her name... and then the touching of the ear... he with keen eyes has noticed one ear ring missing. always parts of her stay back to chat with him, or he leaves a key with her so she may never feel alone.

in his eyes at the end though, no sign of a game, just a desire that he has stopped fighting. letting her know that is all he wants to do.- aw😳

the understanding of character that writers show here is wonderful. arnav singh raizada is a clever man who once he decides on something believes in going after it. not hang around waiting for things to come to him. from the very beginning this has been his way. now when he is ready to give in to khushi he will not delay anything, not sit ponder wait weigh, it will be act act act all the way.

and in the very same vein alas, when the terrace tricks him, he will not wait to find out more... just go ahead and actπŸ’”.

your words r devastating ...such a good nd mesmerizing writing as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ...amazing β­οΈπŸ‘
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I see the discussion on manhandling is still On! And we agree to disagree! Ha ha! Will catch up on that one later.
But was just wondering what sort of mother commits suicide on her daughter's marriage?! Why was betrayl by her husband uppermost in her mind and heart? Did she not think even once how her act would affect her (handicapped) daughter's life, leave alone how it would affect her adolescent son! It was obvious that the wedding would be called off along with badnami in the society and so on, leaving scars for a lifetime! What was Mrs Mallik thinking or rather not thinking?!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=indi52]episode 172

interesting structure of episode. started with a scorpion failing at its task... anjali actually used her bare hand to brush it away from her beloved husband's back. this character has a note of hysteria when it comes to her pati dev and her brother and their well being, no doubt reminding us of her fear of losing her loved ones.

a direct result of this, asr insisted that di go nowhere, sit right there at rm, which meant, mehendi must shift to shantivan.

and so it was that a beauteous maiden in beige and pink with appropriate touches of gota, large pink earrings and hair left loose, just the way someone likes it, came to the doorway, munching jalebi; a telltale, actually tell epic sign of worry and pareshani. πŸ˜ƒ -
i can't help but smile throughout while readin wat you hav written

her buaji had just declared that she was coming with loads of things, in a state of "laaden phaaden." looked like most of that she carried on her mind, the rest in a few light carry bags.
so what ails the lovely sister of the bride, why does she mutter early in the day and hog on jalebis and look woebegone?

as if to answer this very question, appeared a vision. brushed back hair, fresh after bath early morning look, sparkling white shirt, sleek waist coat and trousers, our man in rm has suddenly decided he needs to shut the main door... and who should he find there, but the fair one in distress.

so many times before they've met at this very place, each time at a different stage of knowing, feeling, hating, wanting, desiring each other. a doorway is a lovely place, neither in, nor out, a sort of no man's land, anything goes here.πŸ‘

what ensued was delightful romance, a little stalking, playing, flirting, making crazy. the essential excitement between a man and a woman, the thing that makes us sigh and want to fall in love. -
so true...but your words make me want to feel all tht you hav expressed in your world/meadow

"devi maiyya, rakshaa karna... hume bahut dar lag raha hai," the fearless sanka devi had just prayed to her goddess, she was very scared. scared of what? "main tumhe kha toh nahin jaaoonga," i won't eat you up, he'd said the night before... and yet she feared. i wonder what scared her really

"matlab... dar nahin lag raha hai, lekin agar humne..." i mean, i'm not scared, but if i... she stood there, eyes closed, talking to herself, jalebi in hand.

little soft breeze on hair, eyes open and... and another light gust of breeze... worrying that... big bite of jalebi. obelix and magic potion come to mind. maybe when she was a baby she fell into a cauldron full of orange syrupy swirlsπŸ˜†... maybe jalebi gives her some magical stregth... she can take on the whole world, especially that rakshas, laad governor, heartbreakingly good looking dancer whom she just so wants to look at and... and dance with maybe? -
you remind me a bit of Harry Potter here...with potions nd Magic

and he's right there about to shut the door... face to face they stand, a sweet silence full of tease and tremble.

then the vision uttered just one simple word and devastated girl and viewer alike.

how can anyone make "hi" sound so heavenly. lethal.πŸ˜‰

the effect was apparent on miss laaden phaden. her eyes looked at him startled...

"na... na... namaste,"  she stammered, little smile.

shudh bhasha time. madam is not going to hi and bye.

he looked at her, a little awkwardness, the silence so delicate, then...

"saman dene aayi ho..." his voice was smooth and gentle, he wanted to look at her, he was reveling in it practically, a few moments with her, felt precious maybe.

"nahin..." she's nervous, he's pleased... "matlab... ha... an..." no... i mean yes, says she.

oh the nervousness in her... how he messes with her mind. khushi needs to find her answer to this havoc.

khushi gave giving a wide berth a whole new definition as she almost reached the border of haryanaπŸ˜† to avoid being anywhere near him as she walked past.

being near was dangerous clearly.

"khushi," an even yet urgent call.

she stopped, eyes widened... dhak dhak dhakdhak... her trouble had started.

she turned around gingerly... he was looking at her, quizzical.

he took his time to walk up to her. heartbeats and music reflected a more and more frantic state of mind.
πŸ‘

he stood before her a moment, enjoying her frazzled state.

she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

then he held up a closed fist. intrigue, control, power, possession so many things an image can suggest.

and then once more he acted with a sense of  that right, of intimacy...
without a word and never asking her permission, he took the bags from her arm, set them on the floor, with a light smile, moved in, stroked her skin as he caught hold of her wrist... ufff,😳
she was startled, what's he doing, holding hands with her in the hallway? eliza doolittle πŸ˜•would have had such a job saying that... bit of eliza in khushi often... today definitely. -
is she an author or a character from a novel?

hey hey.. the music entered on cue, things were happening in two hearts and the tremors riffled the air.

but it wasn't what she feared, or maybe hoped for, it's her earring. he was returning it... of course flirting the h out of her in the process.

this is asr. once he is on a project, and a deal has been sighted, he will go all out to win...

i want to win you, i want to defeat you.

gold gleamed the hair on his fore arm, as he let the earring fall into her palm. every shot carefully taken, fully assessed for impact and heart thud quotient.

so he found it or took it or what, just to have this little game with her?

two pairs of eyes held each other in a dazed embrace... the dance continued.

a little gentle movement of the head, a playful smile, "kya dekh rahi ho?" he asked, what are you looking at? cool voice, husk in it.

"main janta hoon tum kya soch rahi ho..." i know what you're thinking.

oh no, what does he know about her thoughts... does he know? "hum... s..s..soch..." me... think... she's in no state to answer properly. this alpha male courting with its power control possession thrill thing she has never ever ever been exposed to. it is indeed too much to handle

and he tells her, do not think you've won...

"hum jeet gaye..." she's incoherent. things still not registering, she's drowning... if a little hand holding gets her to this point... strange to think a whole awakening in a farmhouse leaves her so brassy and unmoved.

the talk of win lose seems to give her back her resolve... khushi loves a battle... just like her friend in white shirt.

and so they war over who won and who didn't... felt like foreplay again.

battle timebegins. advance, retreat... an animal grace in our man.

"tum jeet gayi par sirf meri vajah se..." you won, but only because of me.

seriously? she has won the pratiyogita, natraj ji is sitting in her home, so who has won? she didn't need him  to win... would have won even without him.

ah the confrontation, the fight that excites... friction divine.

"hum khud sambhal lete, samjhe aap?" i would have managed myself, do you understand?

attagirl, give his own lines back to him.

"aap ko kya lagta hai, aapke hone na hone se hume faraq padta hai? aap nahin bhi hote na toh bhi hum jeet jaate. aap hume itna pareshan karte hain ki kabhi kabhi hum devi maiyya se prarthna karte hain ki aap hamari saamne hi na aay..."

and then the classic faraq padta hai moment... πŸ˜‰you think it makes a difference to me your being or not being there? in fact you bother me so much, sometimes i pray to dm that you don't come in front of me.

there's a hysterical edge to her voice. sanaya takes it to the perfect pitch... something enderaing in this girl who is reaching an unknown, never before visited place within her.

she has no idea that love comes with its own power play, especially when things start getting hot. and on dhak dhalks she runs off

but she does look back at him once, somehow mesmerised by this pareshan making devil. and he's right there looking back, his sure smile says he knows exactly what's happening to her and he's enjoying it...

but he did look a little perturbed when she said she prayed he wouldn't appear before her. involuntarily did apart of him hurt at that? the invincible one has a tender heart, if only someone would see it.

if our hearts fluttered with khushi at this interlude at beginning of episode... at the other end sat love that creeps one out. shyam stood on the gallery and stared beguiled, besotted at khushi ji while planning to kill his wife for the sake of his "love."

second time i noticed that the director chose to portray shyam's perusal of his object of lust through a dreamy camera. close ups that caress, she smiles in slomo, she is ethereal... what a sick fantasy an essentially unethical and amoral creature builds. how easy it is for him to consider murder, the moment even the slightest desire of his is thwarted or threatened. asr, though, never sees her through this saccharine haze, he sees her with a direct gaze, bold, straight forward, and he sees her for who she is. as she is. and he likes what he sees. i always enjoyed this detailing by creators.

a scene from the mehendi. akash has just been caught trying to sneak in. a gentle but firm "akash... no way" from anjali. adroitly handled reaction shots from all present, each character true to her/his feelings at the moment. no over acting, camera is light... and an atmosphere of wedding is created.

and once more the buaji nk connection... payal asks buaji to put some mehendi for her nand kissore, put an "n" on her palm for him. this cheeky little "romance" between nk and bua is intriguing writing i feel. something funny in it, something cognisant of reality perhaps, our inexplicable secret desires maybe, and something sort of sad here too. it isn't easy to be a lonely middle aged woman with no husband and no children. and be considered too fat and past your prime to be desired.

your take was splendid as always but i loved the way you screwd shyam in such a formal manner 🀣...tht guys deserves worse 🀒 don be so polite on him!!!!