Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

anyone seen these?  Barun and Suzanna  22 Yards

Thanks for sharing
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Me being at school made me miss that:(

i'm also feeling same Anita, I guess we missed some important discussion on our sexy man. ðŸ˜•
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi sohara,

i was missing you...

nah, we all gassed about whether our sexy boy manhandled khushi or not. things got pretty hot... guess which side i was on... main kitni biased hoon. 😆 but flip through, it's really interesting.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

anyone seen these?  Barun and Suzanna  22 Yards

thanks Cynthia for sharing.
 Gosh she is not beautiful at all. She looks lot like Urmilla. i don't know why Mitali ghoshal took such a vamp looking actress opposite our good looking man. Barun's co actresses from TV are much better looking than his Bollywood heroine. definitely nobody can beat sanaya's beauty. but i liked Neha a lot who worked with him in DMG-2. Ankita is not bad also, though looked a bit older than Barun. anyway I wish him good luck for his movie.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi sohara,

i was missing you...

nah, we all gassed about whether our sexy boy manhandled khushi or not. things got pretty hot... guess which side i was on... main kitni biased hoon. 😆 but flip through, it's really interesting.

you missed me? really? aww so sweet of you. too much pressure in school. I'm writing 174 and 175 simultaneously in words, will edit and hopefully post tomorrow.

i know you are a bit biased on our sexy boy.😉 but have to read all of your POV before making any comment.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

thanks Cynthia for sharing.
 Gosh she is not beautiful at all. She looks lot like Urmilla. i don't know why Mitali ghoshal took such a vamp looking actress opposite our good looking man. Barun's co actresses from TV are much better looking than his Bollywood heroine. definitely nobody can beat sanaya's beauty. but i liked Neha a lot who worked with him in DMG-2. Ankita is not bad also, though looked a bit older than Barun. anyway I wish him good luck for his movie.

ah at last someone who has similar feelings. i somehow did not like this girl. don't ask me why. and i am not one of those who believes barun needs only sanaya for the stars to align.  but something about her just doesn't feel ok. yet i do hope the movie works out. funnily enough though i am not fond of ms treasurywallah having seen her in delhi belly, i think mamr will be sort of fine.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Respect the general consensus to agree to disagree for the ASR discussion and rest it. Just wanted to say that ASR certainly is not venomous which needs to be ejected. If Khushi didn't happen to him, he would have perhaps lived life in his own terms of "Live and let live".

Both of them are flawed and/ or perfect in their own way! 

"Iss pyar me sahi aur galath ka koi matlab nahin.. bas ek cheez ka matlab hai... ki mei hamesha.. hamesha"... and there was n't a single IPK fan's eye that was left dry that day! 

Thank you all!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oA2l5S6idGg[/YOUTUBE]
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

sohara...

In red you think that was hate from my side that was the extreme of HIS love...he has crossed all barriers for this girl...and she knows and what you think she just said for her Di ...no way that is what you see ...it's her extreme side of Love ...

Ppl called it hate marriage ...i call it forced...not because what it seems...it's because they are forced in love to make that hasty decision...and forced by no one but by each other's love...extreme side of love...who couldn't stop him to make her his and her side for not to say no as she takes it  as her RIGHT any way just like him and you know the only time she shattered when on terrace he tells her why did he marry her...and she tells him after coming RM ...yeh haq humain kissi ne bhi nahi diys [no one gave me this right...] and she doesn't stop ...and I found it today...
That day she broke but HOPE comes back and flicker a new angle in her when he gives her that right back...by making her sleep on the bed and he himself on the recliner...

He didn't throw her out as the night of their SR...he showed the concern with anger , tum jab chaho badal nahi saktin..[ you can't change whever you feel like it] ...He tells her openly you can't geny my right on you and your on me...
He is referring to this night when she accepted to marry him 

He showed her the way to him and that's why he couldn't leave her from the airport...he comes back where she assures him she trusts him ...now comes back to epi 174 where she said and accept first time..."yes it matters "...when he comes back and no one knows where he was...

On Airport she repeats it again ...and that right of her on him didn't let him leave...yeah he needed to be  kidnapped so desperately for his movies...😊

really loved what you said.
 I agree with you completely. definitely it was not a hate marriage, but forced. i mentioned it several times that he married her not to save Anjali's marriage, but to make her of his own. But I was terribly hurt when he threw her out on their wedding night and made her sleep on the cold stone.Just think from the POV of the poor girl, she was not even aware of her guilt. My heart ached, bruised, convulsed for the orphan eighteen years old. so many dreams she weaved for her marriage all shattered in a moment. can you imagine how much it hurted her to get so much acrimony from the man she loved?
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Indi ,Horizon and all did not read the entire heated discussion but sahi aur galat mein nahi janti I see the story the scene the acting the direction whether it hits a cord in me or not if I want to see real life then why watch shows but then the story scenes tracks should not be totally unreasonable for a fiction show. If a hero manhandles a villain does it the difference is felt as the hero wont cross the line while a villain may do so
love underlying hate I always felt here also ASR acting that way with Khushi felt ok and then Khushi being Khushi always gave him back one way or other and publically he seems to have supported her a number of timesEdited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ah at last someone who has similar feelings. i somehow did not like this girl. don't ask me why. and i am not one of those who believes barun needs only sanaya for the stars to align.  but something about her just doesn't feel ok. yet i do hope the movie works out. funnily enough though i am not fond of ms treasurywallah having seen her in delhi belly, i think mamr will be sort of fine.

thank god that someone also agrees with me. i can't wish him to work with deepika katrina but i have some actresses in my mind, whom i think will look really good with our man.
shruty hassan is one of my favorite.here she is