Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
EDIT: SORRY THIS IS A REPEAT POST...

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Blasters after reading all the Chat... I must say... we all rock...and so happy that at least we bunch openly can discuss certain aspects with respect  and knowledge...
Aren't we making a difference? in the world of intolerance...

Yes , regardless we are talking through a fictional character yet ,he is close to our heart because of his golden heart  which is glowing in our hearts.

Cynthia...Agreed reel is different than real...but sometimes we do find solace in reel and that's what we are doing ,aren't we?

wiwy...sugar coated guys ...I hate em and if you've noticed as I mentioned so many times I like straight forward angry ones as they had no hiding place in their hearts...right to your face...because they are right in their actions ,no fear of hiding things as compared to sugar ones because they need chambers to hide their deception.

viv...so agreed with you and yes some ppl stopped watching IPK in the beginning because of that and young minds can't absorb that depth...misconception is inevitable and that created a huge mess on this IF where young minds were writing Nonsense in the name of OS and FFs ...Dangerous young minds...where only one thing settles ,who cares and whatever...
Yes his yearning for her since from the beginning...as he was hurting her to tell her I want you dammit...no doubt...and La did get him and she told Khushi yet Khushi wasn't ready to accept it the way he wanted it till farm house where he gives in and she doesn't think a search and submits herself ...true to the nature of a woman..

Issk...Agreed Abuse is abuse no matter what and sometimes ...words hurt more than anything...

Indi ...Arnav as a character has no match to anyone in this world ,his Dark life was providing light and path to everyone around him  yet his was lightened by KHUSHI and the only way of that to embrace him the way he was and tame him with love as she did...by FORGIVENESS...Their love is divine ...no words for that and that's why we are here.

Horizon...yes he did what he could've think in his rage and anger...as an impulsive guy because it took him time to settle with his own fears...fears of 14 years old.If Khush was a child and he brought a woman out on Teri Meri, Khushi brought his settlement with his mind the day he runs after ambulance...and that was the FIRST time  her questions made him stop ,think, like putting him on halt and he couldn't see her in her eyes for couple of seconds ,wasn't mad at all,didn't disrespect her either...because he felt an urge to answer her and he did "of course Farak padta hai kyuonke...it was totally different than when he said with rage after finding her engagement...and made hast decision to get engage with La the next day.Now he didn't make any hasty decision ,he looked over his own actions and thinking backward...

samin...so true...they both have their own way of getting under each others skin and LOVE her when she showed him his reflection in her "bhar mein gye aap aur bahd mein gye aapki naukri"[Go to hell with your job]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

thanks 
love this every much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

These are awesome!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Hello! Just read this...i love the man but cannot agree. Abuse is abuse. He probably hurled verbal much more than physical...but still. A lot of women i know who go through abuse try and justify it to themselves for the longest time citing the fact that the man at heart is a good one. It's classic victim behavior...till it hits the wall... We value ASR, of course we do, we know who he really is, and love him for that. But sometimes i felt the character was in the wrong...especially pre guest house...and post forced marriage. It doesn't matter that he was doing it ONLY to her. Most men do it only to their wives or girlfriends. They seem perfectly nice to all other women.
I for one do not think Khushi's anger during resignation was extreme. All that talk of "aukaat" for instance, i found unacceptable to say the least. I was mighty pleased actually that she felt the anger and expressed it. So glad they didn't make her apologize to him for it later...

This chat is an essential one. Glad we''re having it! Big hug to you all, by the way. Missing you like crazy!

The way I see this, if ASR did not himself think that he had manhandled Khushi, then why did he repent? Why did he give her those pearls, which he had torn on their first meeting? And hugged her and apologised? Because he knew he had done wrong. He should not have done it under any circumstances. He realized just because he had had a bad past he could not justify hurting others. Say, if a boy had an abusive past is it alright for him to abuse others? Or a boy is poor is it alright if he grows up to be a thief? We must empathize with such a character, help him to get over his past but allow him to abuse others or cheat because he had a horrid past? Why? Howcome? In fact can you even physically abuse a woman just because she is of loose morals? 
We identify with ASR coz he is so real, true.We all have our dark sides like him. But if what man seeks is nirvana, then what we all need is a DM disciple like Khushi!
As ASR's saviour she pumped out all the poison within him. It was this poison that had made him do things he regretted later by his own admittance.So by the end of the serial, ASR was not pulling, pushing, hurting Khushi. He emerged as the man he really was, kind, generous, compassionate, caring, loving and above all liberal and progressive. No more dori tearing for this man, however sexy you might find it! Sorry girls!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

hi all 

made a edit for next update of mine
as it is arshi marriage
so is it good 
i took a tutorial so asking ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i dont know

credit of psd and texture to respective maker

Soni love it!  I think the word is pluck not plug.  Congrats on being a Rockerz!!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@samin๐Ÿ˜Š
Thnx for reading and commenting 173-174

I think they have crossed the barrier of permonition...They both feel each other's presence and know that too...now it's time to mingle their heartbeats as she's been hearing it loud and clear but not him...and we are there now...as it only happens when they are away or the fear of losing each other ...does that...and then it will be permanent too...as always

Thnx
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

No matter how much I loved IPK and ASR as an mature audience, I worried about the impact of manhandling scenes on young minds.  I would assume sensitive young teens not approving it and fear immature older teens being mislead by it.

In general, no matter how much couples are in love with each other and understand each other, even the tiniest  unintentional arguments or verbal abuse can affect the relationship when it comes to physical intimacy for women.  The issues need to be resolved and partner's mutual respect need to be restored on regular basis for healthy sustenance of long term relationship.

In spite of the inconsistent story, I would like to make sense of what was offered to us.  Post kidnap rescue, maybe a verbal admittance of their love by ASR was necessary for K to start afresh, instill confidence and erase the hurtful memories.  Maybe she would not have left RM for Anji's sake then.  She had forgiven him long back, they had accepted each other and she even physically seemed to be ready for intimacy. 
 There is some gradual psychological resolution for K to farm house night if I want to make sense.  She gets the answer in his teary eyes when he says, "tum ye sab hone dogi", then symbolic gifting on rakhee day, I love you dammit, apology at GH followed by visit to ma's garden and finally acknowledging her parents at farmhouse.  In summary regardless of how much couples are in love, unlike men for women, their underlying psychological state is as important as their physical need or even more for attainment of desired level of intimacy.

I find answers to many questions in La's, "tum hi ho ek jo ASr se wo kah sakti ho jo wo nahi sunna chahte".  Yes she was always drawn to him, did not want to give up on the raakshas inside him.  Her love made her poke, prick, ruffle and dig into A's facades.  His love for her compelled him to invite her to his inner chambers.  Every time he hurt her, a piece of him cried for her love.  And she would not miss to notice the tiny teary pools in his eyes that reflected his generous love for her as infinite as the ocean.
Yes there was no short cut for the broken soul ASR and this resulted in the great fiction we all love.

We are having such varied topics for discussion in all directions and I love all point of views for the joy of reading, communication and understanding.      

Beautifully written and well said!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

ps: Time for Teej on TV reruns. As alwasy apologies for taqneeqi kharabein.

Excellent Horizon...you need to write more often as I said before...Love it๐Ÿ˜Š

Indeed that song has everything which describes all of Khushi's ad ANjali's emotions...and both for Arnav...๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Durga 
Welcome back... you know you've been missed a lot...your little presence has deeper impact...woh kehtain hain na door rehne se pyar padhta hai...

Good to see you...๐Ÿ˜Š