Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 73

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Katelyn

Good morning or good evening Blasters!!  I would like to share a very intense promo with you!  It really got my heart pumping!!

[IPKKND Promo] 2nd Feb 2012: Arnav searching for Khushi, Episode 178
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKFmwyjQrHk[/YOUTUBE]

cr to uploader

I LOVE THIS
KATE DI 
I AM IN BIG TROUBLE URGENT 
HELP NEEDED
PLS HELP ME
PLEASE
Originally posted by samin6

Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.
 And yes my daughter had her MRI last week. I am still waiting for the results.

Hi Samin!  Been missing you!  🤗 Please do visit whenever you can.  Good luck on your exams!  Please do keep us posted regarding your daughter's MRI.
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Katelyn

Hi Samin!  Been missing you!  🤗 Please do visit whenever you can.  Good luck on your exams!  Please do keep us posted regarding your daughter's MRI.

Samin, good luck and take care.
Originally posted by samin6

Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.
 And yes my daughter had her MRI last week. I am still waiting for the results.

Wish u gud luck for ur exams...
I was sincerely making so many posts in the MF today😆

I missed everyone's brilliant takes these days... So I promised myself that I will spend tomorrow only in BFTP...

I have a doubt... Why you guys started to post  5-10 eps (approx.) in the same thread??? Why not a thread for an episode? Since I haven't observed BFTP from the beginning, I don't know the reason...

And for those who celebrate janmashtami tomo, Happy Janmashtami Blasters😊

I miss janmashtami celebrations of IPK...
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Wish u gud luck for ur exams...

AD, btw I saw that post of yours yesterday about the guy for you! Matches are truly made in heaven,   I am sure you have the best in store as you deserve nothing but the best! Good luck with everything!
HELLO ALL 
TODAY I BOUGHT PS CS 5 
AND DONE A SIMPLE AND EASIEST EDITING ADD TEXT
IT IS VERY SIMPLE FROM ALL YOU DO 
BUT FOR ME SPECIAL 
SO SHARED WITH YOU 
(SORRY FOR ME BE NAIVE😳)

AND WITH CHANGE COLOR

Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
@ Anita 171

👏 ❤️Loved these blistering brackets😆 of yours! 🤗

(I loved how as she was going up on stage he looked at Arnav the entire time, like she was silently thanking him for this win).

(I loved how Arnav forgot out winning and losing and the only thing that mattered was her happiness). 

Khushi is lost in Arnav dream land (don't blame her; I am there all the time).

(She did not thank Shyam either, you can see that she does not think highly of him. I mean how can you after knowing his truth).

(how did he get her earring, wished they showed that. Now he has a new addition to his Khushi box).

(seriously Anjali loves her Husband a lot she was willing to get bitten by a scorpion to protect him, he does not deserve her).

👏 ❤️ Love how you end your analysis with pertinent and thought-provoking questions! Cvs would have loved you, Anita! 

Will the scorpion make another surprise appearance??? Will Shyam think of another plan to kill Anjali???

👏 ❤️ Superb gifs!

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

I was sincerely making so many posts in the MF today😆

I missed everyone's brilliant takes these days... So I promised myself that I will spend tomorrow only in BFTP...

I have a doubt... Why you guys started to post  5-10 eps (approx.) in the same thread??? Why not a thread for an episode? Since I haven't observed BFTP from the beginning, I don't know the reason...

And for those who celebrate janmashtami tomo, Happy Janmashtami Blasters😊

I miss janmashtami celebrations of IPK...

SAME TO YOU DEAR 
ME TOO MISS IT
AND YOUR DOUBT I NOT GET
OR HELPED YOU😃