Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 68

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IssPKaur

Into this new love, die
your way begins
on the other side
become the sky...

..take an axe to the prison wall,
escape
walk out like someone
suddenly born into color
do it now

Rumi

Issk, what a gorgeous frame you have chosen for those beautiful words! Truly splendid!πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Horizon

Issk, what a gorgeous frame you have chosen for those beautiful words! Truly splendid!πŸ‘

Simply gorgeous!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sohara

THIS IS AMAZING HOW THIS CHEAP  STANDARD GAL  WHO WAS ONCE A GOLD DIGGER...[WHICH IS COMING AGAIN IN PIC ] MEANS EVERYTHING TO HIM AND HE USE TO THROW HER OUT FROM HIS SHEESH MAHAL, FROM HIS HOME, FROM HIS OFFICE, FROM HIS CAR...FROM HIS BELONGINGS...YET COULDN'T THROW HER OUT FROM HIS BRAIN AND HEART...PERMANENT RESIDENT...

Thank you so much for reading.
i loved all of your comments.
Truly the low class gold digger girl has become the permanent resident of his heart. He knows by now, the girl is no less than his class. 

πŸ‘I just loved every word of what you just said
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  172

Love .An unrest feeling

Love is an unconditional passionate commitment or more precisely just a powerful feeling. Without the commitment, it is mere infatuation. Without the passion, it is mere dedication.πŸ‘ But with both its a lethal sense on which you have no control  as "It doesn't have any facial expression but a soft tender feeling which can be explored by souls only.and when souls open its avenue to itit becomes permanent attachment and divine.

amazing perception.

Episode starts with the needy one sided lovewhich shows an attachment from Anjali side only.She puts herself in trouble to remove Shyams troubleand a over protective brother does the sameHe gives up his room and throws the theory of rituals in the dustbin to keep her safe.I wish he knows this giant scorpion is way dangerous than the small one who still had some shame and respect as he kept his ego chin up before he bid bye to all

i also have the same thought. Shyam is much more dangerous and venomous than the scorpion.

Symbolism and connection: This scene is depicting future as Anjali will indeed put herself in trouble for saving himand she did I cant forget her stepping on glass pieces just to save this creep and then slipped at the end and lost her child...

she was completely blind in love.

Arnav is giving up his rest ,his belongings for her.as he will be giving up his Love,his passion aside for her and marry Khushi in misunderstanding hastilyat the top he will be having a Will to leave everything for her after him which put him in trouble at the endI am happy CVs didnt forget to connect these two things later.

Familys love and affection with each other is developing slowly and at the same time the tussle in between Mamiji and Payal is taking a new shape of love which I have no nameif u have let me know.But one thing is sure the tug of war is getting its grip...

Shyams suspicious lusty eyes over Khushi are making him losing his control as her interests in siting Arnav is raging his anger.His un calculated moves in this desperation is providing clues over clues to NKI must say CV forgot everything later to connect this during its dragging time Shyams character in these epis is too dry or may be the focus was just the lead  yet this is my feeling as his character is coming on the surface to bring a rift so they want to show more developing strong Love and attachment in ARSHI.Shyams infatuated Lust which he calls Love is just his dirty desire and nothing else..The way he looks at her and the camera shows us really boils my blood in my veins...[This is the first time I don't wanna take all shots...so disgusting...😑]

same here.

Bromance Love is awesome.Love Akash desperation here for seeing Payal and NKs manipulations over thatcouldnt stop smilingHe is so cuteand indeed looks lovely in red saree with Payal Jhankar Nice connection as he is taking message to pyayalorIs it a warning sign as an alarming one for him after Shyams clues? I wonder why didnt they connect this later.

Symbolism and connection: He is rapping saree and hiding face which Shyam couldnt see while passing throughas He will be joining Khushi later as a team mate right under Shyams nose during Kidnapping and revelation.

There are 12 women sitting ..#12 is a cosmic # by completing cosmic connections.NK comes and joins em and now there are 13 ppl.13 as in Egypt ,thirteen steps of ladder meaning attains spiritual completin.Acc to Zeus[greek god] it is associated with completion and attainment.There are 13 moons and moon symbolizes feminity.Connection is simple..al is connecting to ARSHI completin through all powers I which NK will play a big role in expressions of their desires towards each other.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My fav part.NKs Love got unwrapped not only in front of Buajis Nand Kishore but all the desi galsπŸ˜†

A nerve wrecked Khushi with her brooding agonizing thoughts of Arnav, walks in towards the RM main door.She is  trying  to alleviate her rising turbulent  emotions with her sugar pillJalaibi but in vain.. She tries trust worthy resource, Devi Mayya to vent out her pressure as she always pursues DM's  intervention in the matter of trouble .She beseeches protection from her Love...her brave heartHow can DM refuse her childs request and in return sends the ' gust ' of wind to assure her his protector is here and that speeds up Khushi's Dhak Dhak process DM might played a little mischief with her favorite child.She knows he is here around her. She takes a big bite of Jalaibi as a tonic of courage in her quivering state and gathers all her shaking nerves to move forward.

Arnav is coming to close the door and here she is his resuscitator ,  in front of him.Arnav, who is the reason of her wrecking nerves by creating havoc in her emotions without sparing a moment or soyes !! The Man of her dream's, her conscious thought is standing right in front of her!! And here she is his goddess, his divine Love right in front of him!!

Both are surprised to see each other throwing off guardsyet getting intoxicated in each others presence.Arnav throws an interested look at her nervous ,quivering state.A gentle,sensuousHi .send her tingling sensation which brings a stammering Namaste from her mouth and yhat rages his hormones into playful mode.

Hes keenly enjoying her nervousness.Her almost empty Jalabi box is reflecting her restlessness emotive state which exuberances his delightful look with inner peace.He mischievously decides to play with his lady love.He asks her innocently with his sleek smile ,saman daine aye ho[ Are you here to deliver the packages?] Khushi in her shaky state first denies and later realizes her mistake answers in acquiescence in her palpitating state.Her fidget state lights up his face with amused smile.

He is enjoying every bit of his lady love and her antsy ,fearing with her unstoppable racing heart beat which is provoking him to go further.Such a considerate lover he is...Yummilicious!!!

considerate? are you kidding.he is a yummilicious devil, knows very well how to provoke her already uneven heart.

Khushi passes him nimbly and walks into RM,His delightful eyes never leaves her sight and he halts her by his Husky voice,Khushi
Khushi's heartbeat begins to race as she stop , turns around slowly ,reluctantly and looks at him. Her open book face is mirroring the tempestuous emotions running through her violent panting.A shrewd and incisive  Arnav makes his moves towards her under his constant radar piercing gaze without leaving his contact on her.He comes  right in front of her visage , without showing any of his plait of emotions escaping through his sharp eyes.He curls his lips with slight motion of his necksheer amusement is reflecting through his face seeing his undeniable effect on hermust say what a predatory move before throwing his next ace.

loved your description.

Arnav in his relaxed mode ,holds up a closed palm without showing the content to Khushi. He slowly takes  the bag from her hands to grab what he is holding in it with an illustration of such a cogitative move.He does not let his gazes down from her as he wants to see the effect of his touch now.He knows his Lady Love very well.either she can pant up his anger or she can melt which she is doing since last night .If her touch mellows him down till raging desires, His touch burns her to awake all the sensuous in her.Arnav holds her hand without  breaking  his gaze from her articulated face which is eloquently expressing her state over his melting touch.

Arnav hands back the earring which she had lost last night.Khushi in enchanted state by his spell stands there staring at him dumbfounded while Arnav delves for the reason of her innocent starring at him by keeping such an impeccable innocence in his expressionWhat an artful predator he is ?..He decides to back down from his torture after seeing her convoluted and bewildered state .She indeed is lost in his orbit circling around over his beats.

she is behaving wayward.

There is only way to revive her from this compelling state is straing sparring her , challenging her, altercating her and that what  The  loving, considerate lover Arnav is doing here. He gains her senses back to normal by reminding her about the bet ,Tum jeet gayein sirf meri wajhe seShart abhi puri nahin huwi.[You won because of meso bet has no meaning]This rejuvenates Khushi in no time.She rapidly  begins to gather  all of her missing gadgets and fires back by declaring that since the Natraj statue is with her and that stands to logic that she has won clearly.She continues in irritation,aapko kya lagta hain aapke hine na hone se humain farak padta hai[What do u think ,your presence matters].Arnav is just getting his gears up for this show and The very next moment brings all the happiness and peace of the world to his mischief heart which was impatient to hear this for a long long time from her...She  retaliates  irately ,aap humain itna satate hain keh khabi khabi hum DM se parathna karte hain keh aap humain nazar hi naa ayein..[You torment me so much   that I pray to DM that I never  get to see you ..]Her confession that he is residing in her mind ,in her thoughts, and her heart is not more than a treasure to cherish for his life.He has complacent satisfaction with these words to his ears like a sweet Jalaibis which she munched on and he got the double taste after kissing her...

A panicked Khushi being unaware of the effect of her intoxicated words on him sprints in .being unable to pull her off from his magnetized attraction  gives him a turn look one last time just to increase her Dhak Dhak..as he is stirring it along with her.by leaving an averted and engrossed Arnav with her Visage in his mind and heart

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav tells her the same words after yelling at Las dress,tumhain kya lagta hai mujhe tumhare hone na hone se farak padta then forget it..They both really had indeed covered a milestone. 

During mehendi , she appears to be happy but preoccupied by her Maharajno wonder she didnt call him LG today ,not even once. Her heart is searching out for that man who never leaves a stone to trouble her..either physically or mentally.The moment Anjali utters Arnav's name,Khushis longing eyes begin to sweep the hall automatically for a glimpse of him.She misses his flitting eye contact, his gazes,his admiration for her just like he does. ..But Arnav  seems set on tormenting her further for he does not make an appearance ...

i also think he deliberately didn't receive Anjali's call, just to check Khushi's reaction, as she said she doesn't want to see him.

But Buajis Sanka,Parmeshwari, Paagals eyes constantly keep searching only her Parmeshwar, Maharaj, Natraj who is fulfilling her wish  Hum prathna karte hain keh aap humare samne hi naa ayeinas it seems he sets his mind on tormenting her further without his appearance as she always did to him which made him wish foryeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jayen fasle jo tere mere darmiyan hai yeh sare..[This intensity and longing just wants to diminish all the distance in between us]πŸ‘

very insightful thought!

The non stop and real dance of the Natraj has indeed begun...for eternity...

Two divine souls with one heart beat...❀️

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXbkP_NipJI[/YOUTUBE]

Amazing writing.
 Enjoyed throughout.
All the blue lines grabbed my attention and my comments are in purple.
 The pics and the collages are awesome as usual.
Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  172

Love .An unrest feeling

Love is an unconditional passionate commitment or more precisely just a powerful feeling. Without the commitment, it is mere infatuation. Without the passion, it is mere dedication.But with both its a lethal sense on which you have no control  as "It doesn't have any facial expression but a soft tender feeling which can be explored by souls only.and when souls open its avenue to itit becomes permanent attachment and divine.

Episode starts with the needy one sided lovewhich shows an attachment from Anjali side only.She puts herself in trouble to remove Shyams troubleand a over protective brother does the sameHe gives up his room and throws the theory of rituals in the dustbin to keep her safe.I wish he knows this giant scorpion is way dangerous than the small one who still had some shame and respect as he kept his ego chin up before he bid bye to all

Symbolism and connection: This scene is depicting future as Anjali will indeed put herself in trouble for saving himand she did I cant forget her stepping on glass pieces just to save this creep and then slipped at the end and lost her child...

Arnav is giving up his rest ,his belongings for her.as he will be giving up his Love,his passion aside for her and marry Khushi in misunderstanding hastilyat the top he will be having a Will to leave everything for her after him which put him in trouble at the endI am happy CVs didnt forget to connect these two things later.

ArshiHamesha ... Brilliant!!!  I always know the scene of Arnav giving up his room probably was very significant ... But could never really put my finger on it ... Makes so much sense !!!

Familys love and affection with each other is developing slowly and at the same time the tussle in between Mamiji and Payal is taking a new shape of love which I have no nameif u have let me know.But one thing is sure the tug of war is getting its grip...

Shyams suspicious lusty eyes over Khushi are making him losing his control as her interests in siting Arnav is raging his anger.His un calculated moves in this desperation is providing clues over clues to NKI must say CV forgot everything later to connect this during its dragging time Shyams character in these epis is too dry or may be the focus was just the lead yet this is my feeling as his character is coming on the surface to bring a rift so they want to show more developing strong Love and attachment in ARSHI.Shyams infatuated Lust which he calls Love is just his dirty desire and nothing else..The way he looks at her and the camera shows us really boils my blood in my veins...[This is the first time I don't wanna take all shots...so disgusting...😑]

Bromance Love is awesome.Love Akash desperation here for seeing Payal and NKs manipulations over thatcouldnt stop smilingHe is so cuteand indeed looks lovely in red saree with Payal JhankarNice connection as he is taking message to pyayalorIs it a warning sign as an alarming one for him after Shyams clues? I wonder why didnt they connect this later.

Symbolism and connection: He is rapping saree and hiding face which Shyam couldnt see while passing throughas He will be joining Khushi later as a team mate right under Shyams nose during Kidnapping and revelation.

Another obscure connection unveiled!!!!  

πŸ‘

There are 12 women sitting ..#12 is a cosmic # by completing cosmic connections.NK comes and joins em and now there are 13 ppl.13 as in Egypt ,thirteen steps of ladder meaning attains spiritual completin.Acc to Zeus[greek god] it is associated with completion and attainment.There are 13 moons and moon symbolizes feminity.Connection is simple..al is connecting to ARSHI completin through all powers I which NK will play a big role in expressions of their desires towards each other.

My fav part.NKs Love got unwrapped not only in front of Buajis Nand Kishore but all the desi galsπŸ˜†

A nerve wrecked Khushi with her brooding agonizing thoughts of Arnav, walks in towards the RM main door.She is  trying  to alleviate her rising turbulent  emotions with her sugar pillJalaibi but in vain.. She tries trust worthy resource, Devi Mayya to vent out her pressure as she always pursues DM's  intervention in the matter of trouble .She beseeches protection from her Love...her brave heartHow can DM refuse her childs request and in return sends the ' gust ' of wind to assure her his protector is here and that speeds up Khushi's Dhak Dhak processShe knows he is here around her. She takes a big bite of Jalaibi as a tonic of courage in her quivering state and gathers all her shaking nerves to move forward.

Arnav is coming to close the door and here she is his resuscitator ,  in front of him.Arnav, who is the reason of her wrecking nerves by creating havoc in her emotions without sparing a moment or soyes !! The Man of her dream's, her conscious thought is standing right in front of her!! And here she is his goddess, his divine Love right in front of him!!

Both are surprised to see each other throwing off guardsyet getting intoxicated in each others presence.Arnav throws an interested look at her nervous ,quivering state.A gentle,sensuousHi .send her tingling sensation which brings a stammering Namaste from her mouth and yhat rages his hormones into playful mode.

The less said about this moment... The better it is ... Can you explain this moment to any one  ... He says Hi to her in episode 172 ... They would all laugh us out of town ... A simple "Hi" followed by her ... Stammering "Namastey"

As ordinary ... As casual  ... as mundane as any greeting can get ...

Yet the power of placement ... The manner of speech ... 

Kya bolon???

Hes keenly enjoying her nervousness.Her almost empty Jalabi box is reflecting her restlessness emotive state which exuberances his delightful look with inner peace.He mischievously decides to play with his lady love.He asks her innocently with his sleek smile ,saman daine aye ho[ Are you here to deliver the packages?] Khushi in her shaky state first denies and later realizes her mistake answers in acquiescence in her palpitating state.Her fidget state lights up his face with amused smile.

He is enjoying every bit of his lady love and her antsy ,fearing with her unstoppable racing heart beat which is provoking him to go further.Such a considerate lover he is...Yummilicious!!!

Is right!!!!!!

Khushi passes him nimbly and walks into RM,His delightful eyes never leaves her sight and he halts her by his Husky voice,Khushi
Khushi's heartbeat begins to race as she stop , turns around slowly ,reluctantly and looks at him. Her open book face is mirroring the tempestuous emotions running through her violent panting.A shrewd and incisive  Arnav makes his moves towards her under his constant radar piercing gaze without leaving his contact on her.He comes  right in front of her visage , without showing any of his plait of emotions escaping through his sharp eyes.He curls his lips with slight motion of his necksheer amusement is reflecting through his face seeing his undeniable effect on hermust say what a predatory move before throwing his next ace.

:)

Arnav in his relaxed mode ,holds up a closed palm without showing the content to Khushi. He slowly takes  the bag from her hands to grab what he is holding in it with an illustration of such a cogitative move.He does not let his gazes down from her as he wants to see the effect of his touch now.He knows his Lady Love very well.either she can pant up his anger or she can melt which she is doing since last night .If her touch mellows him down till raging desires, His touch burns her to awake all the sensuous in her.Arnav holds her hand without  breaking  his gaze from her articulated face which is eloquently expressing her state over his melting touch.

Arnav hands back the earring which she had lost last night.Khushi in enchanted state by his spell stands there staring at him dumbfounded while Arnav delves for the reason of her innocent starring at him by keeping such an impeccable innocence in his expressionWhat an artful predator he is ?..He decides to back down from his torture after seeing her convoluted and bewildered state .She indeed is lost in his orbit circling around over his beats.

There is only way to revive her from this compelling state is straing sparring her , challenging her, altercating her and that what  The  loving, considerate lover Arnav is doing here. He gains her senses back to normal by reminding her about the bet ,Tum jeet gayein sirf meri wajhe seShart abhi puri nahin huwi.[You won because of meso bet has no meaning]This rejuvenates Khushi in no time.She rapidly  begins to gather  all of her missing gadgets and fires back by declaring that since the Natraj statue is with her and that stands to logic that she has won clearly.She continues in irritation,aapko kya lagta hain aapke hine na hone se humain farak padta hai[What do u think ,your presence matters].Arnav is just getting his gears up for this show and The very next moment brings all the happiness and peace of the world to his mischief heart which was impatient to hear this for a long long time from her...She  retaliates  irately ,aap humain itna satate hain keh khabi khabi hum DM se parathna karte hain keh aap humain nazar hi naa ayein..[You torment me so much   that I pray to DM that I never  get to see you ..]Her confession that he is residing in her mind ,in her thoughts, and her heart is not more than a treasure to cherish for his life.He has complacent satisfaction with these words to his ears like a sweet Jalaibis which she munched on and he got the double taste after kissing her...

A panicked Khushi being unaware of the effect of her intoxicated words on him sprints in .being unable to pull her off from his magnetized attraction  gives him a turn look one last time just to increase her Dhak Dhak..as he is stirring it along with her.by leaving an averted and engrossed Arnav with her Visage in his mind and heart

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav tells her the same words after yelling at Las dress,tumhain kya lagta hai mujhe tumhare hone na hone se farak padta then forget it..They both really had indeed covered a milestone. 

During mehendi , she appears to be happy but preoccupied by her Maharajno wonder she didnt call him LG today ,not even once. Her heart is searching out for that man who never leaves a stone to trouble her..either physically or mentally.The moment Anjali utters Arnav's name,Khushis longing eyes begin to sweep the hall automatically for a glimpse of him.She misses his flitting eye contact, his gazes,his admiration for her just like he does. ..But Arnav  seems set on tormenting her further for he does not make an appearance ...

But Buajis Sanka,Parmeshwari, Paagals eyes constantly keep searching only her Parmeshwar, Maharaj, Natraj who is fulfilling her wish  Hum prathna karte hain keh aap humare samne hi naa ayeinas it seems he sets his mind on tormenting her further without his appearance as she always did to him which made him wish foryeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jayen fasle jo tere mere darmiyan hai yeh sare..[This intensity and longing just wants to diminish all the distance in between us]

The non stop and real dance of the Natraj has indeed begun...for eternity...

Two divine souls with one heart beat...❀️

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXbkP_NipJI[/YOUTUBE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks ArshiHamesha...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Horizon...Kat,...Sohara...,Cynthia...Thnx for liking the Eternal Heaven gif...😊
Thnx

I am telling you ladies ...don't like the new improved IF as this doesn't take word document easily...all the hyphens,commas, everything just disappears when you post.😑

can we complain about it?
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@sohara❀️

Thnx for reading and commenting 172...hehehe...yes I am calling him considerate lover though I want to give him a slap on his face for playing with POOR Khushi...

Love your comments...

Thnx😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hi Ipoona...

"mera mun bas abh yahi bolne ko kar raha hai..."

What a sensuous this simple "Hi" sounds from his mouth...and her stammering "Namsate" ...poor girl is shaking ...such an evil lover he is..

You are right here...πŸ‘πŸΌ
The less said about this moment... The better it is ... Can you explain this moment to any one  ... He says Hi to her in episode 172 ... They would all laugh us out of town ... A simple "Hi" followed by her ... Stammering "Namastey".

ppl  will laugh...as logically there is nothing much just like in so many epis ...ALL LIES IN EXPRESSIONS delivery and voice modulations of him...must say he is a killer...Sanaya did portray an innocent town girl really well too...

Thnx for liking the connections .😊

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Horizon...Kat,...Sohara...,Cynthia...Thnx for liking the Eternal Heaven gif...😊

Thnx

I am telling you ladies ...don't like the new improved IF as this doesn't take word document easily...all the hyphen,commas, everything just disappears when you post.😑

can we complain about it?

I know I really dislike having to do it over and over again.  maybe i shouldn't care about grammar.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Hey Ladies just updated Chapter 26.
Check it out if you want to!!  We are in Rome!

Here it is 26 continued

Enjoy!
If you like please press like, spread the word pls