Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 170

It is not at all easy to write about this dance. Those who have done it, hats off to you. Yet to read all reviews. Meanwhile, here are some words that I could gather. Mostly, I have been speechless and spellbound.

Teri Meri

Arnav:

Yuh khincha teri taraf, tere khumaar mein ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kho gaya teri aankhon mein, tere khayaal mein - hayee

Aaghosh mein bhar loon tumhe, tera intezaar hai ๐Ÿค—

Teri zulfon ko sanwaar loon, dil bekaraar hai โค๏ธ

Saamne khada hoon, saare nakaab utaarke

Dekhlo kareeb se, dil se dar nikaalke

Der na karo, aage badho, mera haath thaamlo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mujhe tumko hai sambhalna, ye tum jaanlo

Khushi:  

Aapki aankhon ke jheel mein hum beh gaye

Jhoomte, lehraate, baahon mein aa gaye ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘Dhadkanein tez ho gayi, iski hai kya vajah?

Mushkil mein pad gayein hain, ye pyaar hai ya sazaa? โญ๏ธ

Ankahee baaton se jab dil ne pukara

โค๏ธZameen se aasmaan tak diya humko sahara

Ye kaisi dor hai bandhi, hamare darmiyaan?

Sapna na toote kahin, jo dekhein hum yahaan โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Arnav:

Is mahaul mein koyi nahin, tere mere siwa

Teri meri kahaani pe, phir bhi hai sab fida

Durga ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ m definitely fida over you heart melting poemโค๏ธ Beautiful in every way โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...soo romantic ,,,,,nd your edit is amazing ..perfect saying to the perfect capture ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

horizon. that shot of the woman who surrendered waking up the morning after... botched job, i agree. i wonder, is all this coyness to do with a tv channel trying to protect us from ourselves? women and sexuality seem to be anathema to some. i wrote a lot about this on crooner, even before farm house came along, and i was mighty thrilled with the character called khushi that finally she did the right thing. firstly, marriage is not a licence to have sex only, secondly, they were married as far as i was concerned.

in fact, the entire portrayal of women on indian tv is pretty sick, regressive, and does no good for anyone anywhere. no one works, no one wants to do anything but please their mothers in law. if they speak in english, they are bad. the woman is always saviour, higher, pedestal craving, and an object really... there to keeping parivaar and parampara alive...

she is never a person with her own desires, wants, needs, her individual self. while a man has

but this not showing a woman with sexual feelings, understanding them or feeling close to her femininity... it's sad, it's practically a sin. especially in a nation where this constant unreal treatment of sex, the repression, the deep seated and never admitted misogynism, and feudalism/patriarchy has taken such an ugly turn in our times... i can't even bring myself to read about the regular rapes anymore.

women, like men, like having sex. well most of them at least. it is part of being human, in our dna, biology. it is a perfectly normal thing. no need to turn her into a channel and a repressive culture's idea of achhi. if khushi can feel her dhak dhaks, she can feel everything else too. that doesn't make her buri, makes her real. that doesn't mean now all she'll want to do is jump into bed, it only means she can level with herself and be who she is. and enjoy every aspect of herself.

she didn't buy aloo that day, she had the most exciting experience of her life maybe, thrilling, inebriating, elevating... yeah sex between two lovers can be all that and more. funny part was, her first memory was of him rolling over to cover her body... then straight to achhi ladki smile and devi maiyya... er.

but after diwali... hmm that anger in her, that sizzle, possibly sparked by a terrible sexual tension she'd never felt before and didn't know what to do with... that one seemed sort of crazy but real to me. post farm house... ai ai yo.

Interesting chat, you guys!

viv04,
Fantastic, your comments on indi's "thesis"๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†. No but seriously...your thoughts so very perceptive...getting undone..rushing to be in public..Khushi in touch with womanhood...a shared smile post ecstasy...and i came to conquer, you let me, i did. Wah!! Too exciting to read and connect with๐Ÿ‘ And that image of the mating swans...artful heartful beauty!!

viv04 and Horizon,
Completely in sync with you on that shallow morning after expression post farmhouse...anti climax diya humari khushi kumari ne...left me confused, her casualness, whether it had or had not gone the whole way. Very sad, after so many months of build up, to feel so subzi mandi-ish after reaching crescendo with the one and only!!
The only redeeming things: the night had been sensuous despite all odds of tacky conservative tellydom getting in the way...and much much more, as Indi points out too, that they made love/had sex before the so called saath phera wala atoot bandhan! In that, the show stayed true to it's grain. And i salute that. Cos even in this day and age, with reality being meelon koson door from all our so-called "sanskaars", mainstream thought and expression in apna desh is still prickly and judgmental when it comes to the subject of sex.

As for Diwali...Horizon, humara sorry yaar... cos i love it to death, her referring to it as "abhi woh jo kuchh der pehle hua". It was so volatile, so transient, so nameless, their rishta...esp those days...when the show was so self-assuredly marching onwards to a truthful soulful tune. Felt delightful to me that she didn't even know what to call that moment flaming with desire...

Indi,
Fiery fab words there on the general outlook towards women and sexuality. I had a chat with a 20 year old taxi driver yesterday. Wanted to know what he felt about the recent bombay gangrape. The girl was drunk i hear, he said. Does he have a sister, i asked. Yes, older, said he, but it's different cos she's in the village. I gave him a talking to that he is unlikely to forget this lifetime...looked completely shell shocked by the end of it he did. What is it about us, i thought later, that makes them so damn shaky about themselves? What is this constant need to box us in categories on the basis of what we look like, eat, drink, wear, say, do...practically everything except breathe, though that's sometimes seen as a problem too. A young taxi driver one can deal with, and make see some sense, given his proclivity to modernity in these times...but for those bigger and more powerful...where to begin with them? Shock them, a part of me says, and they'll get used to it. But with all the "achcha" traits ingrained deep down in us, will we actually be able to pull that off?? So it is about us too..us and our conflicting inner selves. We need to take stalk of our feelings and desires, get rid of some of those in-built guilt processors...be as open as we can, and not give in to what society and popular culture will have us believe. That's where i'm making my start...apart from making small dents chatting here and there with uninitiated unsuspecting folk! Too simplistic, more evolved minds might think. But i'll do it my way cos i see no other.

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 170

It is not at all easy to write about this dance. Those who have done it, hats off to you. Yet to read all reviews. Meanwhile, here are some words that I could gather. Mostly, I have been speechless and spellbound.

Teri Meri

Arnav:

Yuh khincha teri taraf, tere khumaar mein

Kho gaya teri aankhon mein, tere khayaal mein

Aaghosh mein bhar loon tumhe, tera intezaar hai

Teri zulfon ko sanwaar loon, dil bekaraar hai

Saamne khada hoon, saare nakaab utaarke

Dekhlo kareeb se, dil se dar nikaalke

Der na karo, aage badho, mera haath thaamlo

Mujhe tumko hai sambhalna, ye tum jaanlo

Khushi:  

Aapki aankhon ke jheel mein hum beh gaye

Jhoomte, lehraate, baahon mein aa gaye

Dhadkanein tez ho gayi, iski hai kya vajah?

Mushkil mein pad gayein hain, ye pyaar hai ya sazaa?

Ankahee baaton se jab dil ne pukara

Zameen se aasmaan tak diya humko sahara

Ye kaisi dor hai bandhi, hamare darmiyaan?

Sapna na toote kahin, jo dekhein hum yahaan

Arnav:

Is mahaul mein koyi nahin, tere mere siwa

Teri meri kahaani pe, phir bhi hai sab fida

Translation:

Arnav:  

I am pulled towards you, intoxicated by you  

Lost in your eyes, in your thoughts  

Want to take you in embrace, waiting for you  

Want to play with your hair, I am restless  

Standing in front, removed all masks

Look closely, removing fear from heart  

Dont be late, come forward, take my hand  

I have to take care of you, do realise that  

Khushi:

I am floating in the lake of your eyes  

Swinging, swaying, came into your arms

Heartbeats have increased, what is the reason?

I am in difficulty, is this love or a punishment?  

When the heart called out with unsaid words  

From the land to the sky, gave me support  

What is this string that is tied between us?

Hope the dream that I see here, does not break.

Arnav:  

Nobody is here, except for you and me  

But still, everybody is besotted with yours and my story

hey mai tho margai 
it was a treet totally 
that too yummy and delicious
god i am still in dreamland
floating in rhyhm of lines
it like some song of nigthangel 
loved it alot 
i am out of words
just want to say
thanks a lot for this 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Interesting chat, you guys!

viv04,
Fantastic, your comments on indi's "thesis"๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†. No but seriously...your thoughts so very perceptive...getting undone..rushing to be in public..Khushi in touch with womanhood...a shared smile post ecstasy...and i came to conquer, you let me, i did. Wah!! Too exciting to read and connect with๐Ÿ‘ And that image of the mating swans...artful heartful beauty!!

viv04 and Horizon,
Completely in sync with you on that shallow morning after expression post farmhouse...anti climax diya humari khushi kumari ne...left me confused, her casualness, whether it had or had not gone the whole way. Very sad, after so many months of build up, to feel so subzi mandi-ish after reaching crescendo with the one and only!!
The only redeeming things: the night had been sensuous despite all odds of tacky conservative tellydom getting in the way...and much much more, as Indi points out too, that they made love/had sex before the so called saath phera wala atoot bandhan! In that, the show stayed true to it's grain. And i salute that. Cos even in this day and age, with reality being meelon koson door from all our so-called "sanskaars", mainstream thought and expression in apna desh is still prickly and judgmental when it comes to the subject of sex.

As for Diwali...Horizon, humara sorry yaar... cos i love it to death, her referring to it as "abhi woh jo kuchh der pehle hua". It was so volatile, so transient, so nameless, their rishta...esp those days...when the show was so self-assuredly marching onwards to a truthful soulful tune. Felt delightful to me that she didn't even know what to call that moment flaming with desire...

Indi,
Fiery fab words there on the general outlook towards women and sexuality. I had a chat with a 20 year old taxi driver yesterday. Wanted to know what he felt about the recent bombay gangrape. The girl was drunk i hear, he said. Does he have a sister, i asked. Yes, older, said he, but it's different cos she's in the village. I gave him a talking to that he is unlikely to forget this lifetime...looked completely shell shocked by the end of it he did. What is it about us, i thought later, that makes them so damn shaky about themselves? What is this constant need to box us in categories on the basis of what we look like, eat, drink, wear, say, do...practically everything except breathe, though that's sometimes seen as a problem too. A young taxi driver one can deal with, and make see some sense, given his proclivity to modernity in these times...but for those bigger and more powerful...where to begin with them? Shock them, a part of me says, and they'll get used to it. But with all the "achcha" traits ingrained deep down in us, will we actually be able to pull that off?? So it is about us too..us and our conflicting inner selves. We need to take stalk of our feelings and desires, get rid of some of those in-built guilt processors...be as open as we can, and not give in to what society and popular culture will have us believe. That's where i'm making my start...apart from making small dents chatting here and there with uninitiated unsuspecting folk! Too simplistic, more evolved minds might think. But i'll do it my way cos i see no other.

issk ji,

good for you. yes, it is about us... things in us that we feel uneasy to let go of... just now talking to a friend of the collective unconscious or whatever it's called and all that we swallow in the name of it. i agree with you, with our lives, with every little correcting of the scene that we can do... that's where real protest and changing things is born... teach the daughters and the sons... move away from this craziness. since this is an open forum it may not be the place to talk about my deepest sadness and angst and anger regarding this whole issue. i abhor the notion of discrimination based on gender creed caste (which i do not believe in) religion wealth, stuff. but what's been done to women, everywhere, is unconscionable, untenable, incomprehensible really. and in my nation where we keep talking of the regard we have for women... oh oh oh.

i am like you glad that khushi did say yes that night. may be some day there will be a morning after for her too. to khushi and all of us, to life.

IssK. thumbnail
Oh yes Indus...the talk of the regard for women, it is talk only. It's been precisely 5 days since i got into the country. and i can't read them papers already, can't watch tv either. Forget ghastly news stories ...jokes on tv shows are still nearly all about the length of women's skirts or the size of their bodies..

As for Khushi ji...we have some lovely moments from the early days, don't we.. The girl had spunk...slapping that skunk on the terrace better than most morning afters. And wearing the man's bangles and covering them with dupatta so damn sensuous.
indi52 thumbnail
hello all,
to celebrate the kissiya by the pool, a new gif by katelyn on your main page. enjoy do.

and one more thing...
how about extending the fun of teri meri, kiss, bangles and the uff faraq padta hai kyunki... for soon after this come the serious days of ipk... so we thought, we'll just have a week of total timepass madness with these episodes from 2 to 6 september and resume posting episodes 9 september...

give us time to catch up with the takes and edits for these very special episodes... and get set for heartbreak. ooo that sounds ominous. 
IssK. thumbnail

hello all,
to celebrate the kissiya by the pool, a new gif by katelyn on your main page. enjoy do.

and one more thing...
how about extending the fun of teri meri, kiss, bangles and the uff faraq padta hai kyunki... for soon after this come the serious days of ipk... so we thought, we'll just have a week of total timepass madness with these episodes from 2 to 6 september and resume posting episodes 9 september...

give us time to catch up with the takes and edits for these very special episodes... and get set for heartbreak. ooo that sounds ominous. 

YAY! GOOD PLAN! And don't talk of that Heartbreak. Gives me the chills. The only episodes i have never rewatched. It's been playing on my mind that it's around the corner. Will need major hand holding!!

indi52 thumbnail
issk,

some people they say are very good at holding hands... even if it comes in a teeny bit later than ya expected. hyuk.

IssK. thumbnail

issk,

some people they say are very good at holding hands... even if it comes in a teeny bit later than ya expected. hyuk.

๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IssK. thumbnail

KATE MY GREAT! THIS IS BEYOND FAB!! WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘