Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Indi can you please update the title to the current episode...can't find 174
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sohara

thanks Supi for the scrap.
I can't watch the video. But I saw it earlier in my you tube home page.
 she was amazing in the performance. She was looking stunning as well. Loved her bonding with DD. It's amazing that the two biggest actresses of TV are best friends.
 Sanaya is such a vibrant girl that anybody can be her friend. 

Thanks for sharing!!!
I heard they got a 27... If they got a 30 that is awesome
I cannot wait to see the dance
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Barun's bday vms to share!

-'- Barun Sobti Birthday VM -'- Happy Birthday Barun ! :D
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=For6IEKuyqI[/YOUTUBE]

Barun Sobti Birthday special 21st august 2012
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucgEoQ19lsg[/YOUTUBE]

cr to creators

it is outstanding
i turned out of words
thanks a lot for sharing this one 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

supriya, thank you thank you thanks so much... i went on writing, was worried about that wordiness... so happy it didn't get to you. and good you brought the popcorn along, it is feature filmish in length he he. all your emoticons thrilling and love ya for liking my edits. i so want to see these two perform together some day. they are chaotically good together.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msserialfan123

@indi

πŸ‘amazingly lyrical in keeping with the choreography and special rabba ve for teri meri dance. Indi, you absolutely floored me withe the edits and your writing..! going off to read After the dance...

thanks so much, msserialfan... it's lovely to see you here. 170 has us all floaty and completely happy. grateful for your words. thanks again.πŸ€—

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

The episode starts with Shyam announcing Khushis name and the Spot light is on her. Anjali announces Sarita's name and the Spotlight reveals an empty spot. Khushi is nervous and in tension because she might have to forfeit and lose to the Laad Governor. She thinks of the bet she made. She looks at Payal who is calling Sarita but Payal signals that she cant get a hold of her. Arnav now tense seeing her helpless (he was so eager to beat her but he does not want to because her cant perform and he knows how much winning means to her). Anjali being Ms. Impatient here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tells her that they cannot wait any more. Shyam tells Khushi that she can choose a partner, even an enemy (hold up!!!! Did he think that she will choose him? What goes on in his sick mind anyway beside killing RS and trying to get Khushi. He should be thinking about is sorry career as a lawyer).🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑 Khushi remember the moment when he manhandled her and gets disturbed by his words. The Raizadas feel bad for Khushi but the Guptas are Panicking about what will happen next. Nk goes to Arnav and says "Poor Khushi ji, It seems like she will not be able to finish her performance." Arnav seems quite angry by these words. NK still continues looking at Khushis plight and says "She's worked so hard and..."  He turns around and finds that Arnav is gone and he wonder where he went.

Khushi, visibly sad, is standing alone on the stage with the lights off. Then all of a sudden the spot light is on her and she is confused to what is going on. She sees a dark shadow on the other side of the stage. The other Spot light turns on the reveal Arnav (who took of his prince jacket and changed to a black shirt and vestnot complain he looks sexier here but another blooperI guess Barun can dance easier in that outfit). creative license, sir... and if blooper, a heavenly one... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† especially since he quickly pulled on his galaband just for the twirl sequence and then magician was back ti bllue black...

Khushi is clouded with all sort of emotion and is contemplating if she should take his help. Arnav goes up to her and said "This is your last performance, wont you perform."(Who is this man right now? Where is the Arnav who wants to win at all cost and thinks money can buy everything? With Khushi around Arnav remember what it is like to feel, well love, and cant stand to see her in trouble no matter how hard he tries to hate her. That is the first step in the realization of loveπŸ‘πŸ‘). Khushi looks up at him and is just awe with his gesture it makes her rethink all the past assumption she has made about him. Everyone is just in shock because the guy who was against the sangeet is up on stage and he is also the person who told his family that they Have To, Have To win and there he is helping his competition.The Guptas were like Haye Re NandeKishore (looked like their eyes were going to pop out). πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The music starts (Teri Meri from Bodyguard, sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal) and Arshi start to dance together sensuously. The crowd and the family just watches on just mesmerized and stupefied by these two burning the stage. At that moment it was ONLY Arnav and Khushi. For them no one else was there the only thing that matter was they will always be there for each other when the other is in trouble. It showed how far they came from the time at Sheeshal to now. Their initial hatred and disgust for each other turned into attraction, love and passion. The dance showed their journey from her falling into his arm at Sheesh Mahal the day these star crossed lovers met to the second meeting at Durga. Then to the day he saved her from the guest house and how he picked her up after he lifted, proving that he will always save her when she is in danger/trouble, like today. Then to the day he saved her from falling after she fainted on Teej and how he broke her fast, proving that they are meant to be. Next to her being caught to the fairy lights, proving that he is the only one that can get her out of trouble, like now how she was in trouble when her partner did not show up. Their first hug showing that he will always comfort her when she if feeling down, like now when the option of forfeiting was inevitable. Next they both remembered their Diwali kiss where Arnav was just lost in her beauty, like the moment when he saw her on stage during her first performance and again when he saw her in the green sari. Then he refused to believe in his feeling with her but now he is accepting that she affects him in ways no one can ever imagine. She turned this stone heart, ruthless, angry man into a person who is caring, loving, and learning how to live life again. The scene shifts to the time when Arnav dropped her from the first floor of his office but yet saved her by dropping her on the boxes, showing that yet he is the cause of the troubles but yet he is the only one who can solve them (this one is a little farfetched). Many other memories where shown proving that DM has truly weaved a web that will soon make them one soul. Throughout the dance they cannot take their eyes off each other. Arnav was just in awe by her beauty and Khushi was in awe that this man came up to save her when he in fact wanted her to lose and leave no stone unturned to belittle her.

credit to the maker (creation gallery #14)

Khushi was the first to break the trance. She leaves from the comfort of his arms to see what the audience has to say. Everyone was just flabbergasted by this. The Raizadas and the Guptas (where was Shashi during this) mouths were opening wondering what in the world did they see. SHyam is just seeing green, he realized that Khushi is not meant to be his and the fact that she declined his offer and happily when to his brother in laws arms. There was a moment of silence and then Nani was the first to clap (she was really proud of her grandson today) nani's a champ. causing everyone else to clap. Nk goes to AnjAm and said "I was about to go but I did not know when Nanav went on stage." Causing Shyam to flare is nostril and twitch with anger. Anjali asked someone to pinch her because she must have been dreaming. NK pinches her. Akash tells Nani "That cant be Bhai that I just saw." Mami turns to Mama ji and said "This Gupta family are scheming to give the younger one free with the elder." (Mami and Shyam were the only one to notice that Arshi are meant to be together and could clearly see their undeniable chemistry. But the rest of them are just caught up on the fact Arnav was dancing. Open your eyes people).  Mami said "Hello Hi" and Mama completed it by saying "Should say Bye Bye." (they crack me up).

Khushi leaves the stage and Arnav follows her lead like he was trying to gauge her reaction with what just happened. Khushi hugs Payal and she tells her that Arnav took Saritas place at the right time (Really? Is that all you noticed? They should get their eyes checked). Khushi looks at Arnav with gratefulness and Arnav gives his famous lopsided smirk in response (it was a cute way to say thank you and your welcome). Khushi does not know what to do excuses herself and walks off to the bedroom. She looks at Arnav one more time and he looks at her.

She locks the door and locks the door. In complete silence her Dhak Dhaks are louder than ever. She does not know how to control it. She grabs her chest hoping that it will stop but it does not.

credit to the maker

Arnav walks past his questioning family and stands in a corner. His family comes up to him and Arnav is like "What." Anjali said "Not what but WHAT THE. What did I just see" Arnav was like you saw what you saw, nothing special. Akash reminds him that he does not dance and the fact that he did not even want to dance for the sangeet. Mami was shocked that he danced for the enemys team. Arnav responds by saying "Wining is not everything." Anjali reminded her chotey that he was all into winning throughout the night and win at all cost. NK was like hold up "You kept threatening me that we have to win and how much money you spent on me to learn how to dance. Now my dancing was in vain. Why did you dance with Khushi?" (that is what he meant that money can buy anything). Arnav defends himself (when does Arnav ever needed to defend himself. He always does what he feels and does not care what anyone will say) and said that "Her partner was not there so I dance with her. What is the big deal?" (Mera Jaan, it is a big deal because for a person who just eat, sleep, and work. Who does not like loud noises or music, just to get up and dance and that to with his so called enemy is a big deal!!!). πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Arnav walks off but his family is not buying it and wondering what happened to him (really people do you need to see a recording 🀣the clan is so busy being pagal they just miss the main event... only our sharpie mano mami, oooh what a canny one... to this dance, they have feeling for each other open your eyes).

Shyam is drinking juice angrily (I bet he wishes it was alcohol but alas no alcohol is allowed in the house). NK come and starts praising Khushi (boy cant you see he is mad, he is scary when mad). Khushi said that he would have danced with Khushi if Arnav did not come there. He wants her to win and he will be happy. Nk further adds that Khushi is so nice, her face, eyes, hair, everything is just nice. And further adds when she dances the world is worth living. Shyam cant take it anymore and tells him to Shut up. NK was shell shocked and Shyam just leaves.

Anjali stops him and jokes with him saying that are you planning to disappear like Khushi. She asks him if he saw her. He is visibly annoyed and just said no. He leaves her confused by his behavior. Anjali goes to Garima and asked if she saw khushi. Garima is like no but asks Payal. Payal said she did not find her anywhere and she has Khushis phone with her. Garima tells her to check the dressing room. Arnav with his bionic ears hears this (I know what he is thinking).

Payal reaches the room and knows on the door. Khushi is taking off the door and thinking of her wonder Laad Governor. Payal asks why she left without telling anyone. Khushi is hesitating with answering and Payal senses something is wrong and asks her. Khushi said she is fine and will come after changing. Payal tells her to hurry up.

Khushi puts her hair up in a bun and takes her lengha to change. Someone knocks on the door. Khushi thinks it is Payal and unlocks it. Khushi seemed annoyed because he wants a little peace after that shocker she got on stage. Khushi starts talking saying "I don't know how it happened; I did not expect the Laad Governor to dance with me. What does he think of himself? Mujhe Koi Farak Nahi Padtha." (Whatever, you say Khushi). Khushi turns around because she senses something is off. She sees Arnav leaning against the door looking at her. 

Will Arnav rub it in her face that she will win because of him??? Will Arnav say more mean words??? Will Arnav make Khushi go crazy with all her feelings???

Describing this dance was the hardest thing I have ever done at the moment. How can one describe this dance. I mean it was just oozing passion, chemistry, emotions, angst, love, and other things as well. ArShi owned this dance and this song was written for them only. I have never seen a song that could describe a couple so much in my life.

anita,

first, absolutely love the gifs... especially the ones of khushi in a state.

then in red... same here. struggled for hours... chipped and chopped and still was unhappy... got headache... nervous chills... all for an episode. never ever have i felt all this for any exam. paagal.

oh nice take... i have left comments in blue here and there. what a dance, yes, there was no one else there but they... felt like that to me too. so much was said through these steps built around trust and sensuality... was watching the next teri meri... lots of connection with this one there... and that possessive sensuousness. some day we should see both together... go to heaven... and write reams. πŸ˜†

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 170 after the dance

as the music died down and the astonishment turned to applause, reality stepped in. it was time to leave the stage and walk out to people, let the world in. she looked back tentative... still in shock, still not quite certain as to what happened or how. he walked behind her, she cou;dn't quite fathom it all... and he? was he a little lost in another world too? he kept moving as though seeking something... she turned to look at him, and there he was... and he noticed her and looked right back, a hint of smile, an appraising look, a question in it?
it seems that after their sensuous act they are still in the state of glitch, transcended to some other world of romance and passion.

she had to leave... somehow she found her way to the room, and shut the door, then turned and at last all the feelings on her face. she was frazzled, excited, nervous all at once. she couldn't understand what was happening to her. in a piece of beautiful writing and direction, the episode went to its next high after that elevating tango. khushi's emotions, her state of mind at that assault on her senses, that beckoning to her heart, that convulsive response of her gut... what was happening to her. sanaya portrayed a young girl in disarray impeccably... she who was so ready to be woman... look at what she remembered... him wrapped around her, his hand on her navel, both undulating in the closest embrace... and hey devi maiyya what was that... a sound rose in the room, she clutched her chest.
Sanaya was brilliant indeed. Loved how you described her turbulence.

yes, dhak dhak was back. she had worked so hard to forget it, suppress her acidity forever. she'd almost succeeded. but now, after that dance, after that romance, after the smile in his eyes, the heat in his hands... they were back. his submission had had its way with her. she was yes was his. dhak dhak dhakdhak.

as he was hers. and maybe the realisation was so big he needed to rest a bit away from all, and return to equilibrium. he went and leaned against a pillar, a tiredness about him. but rest was denied. the family needed answers. how? what nahin, what the? what was that... it was nothing. the matter of fact man was not going to explain things to his slightly loopy and certainly interfering fam. her partner hadn't come, so he danced with her... that's all... really? well i am pleased they badgered him for it got me the slightly cocked eyebrow look, the roll eyes up edition, the purse lip sexily version (bet he practices that in front of a mirror, he knows how devastating that downward drag of his lips is, i know i know). uff, you are making crazy .finally, he called it a day with the deadpan... everything isn't about winning and losing. what! sister almost passed out, grandmother looked aghast, cousin was now certain this is not his bhai, nk looked more clueless. not a matter of haar jeet? was this arnav singh raizada? in a way it was, in a way maybe it wasn't. he seemed to be in a rush... where was he going?

when she opened the door she was sure it was her sis. and that dhak dhak had to be handled. denied... it was all his fault.  who would have thought that laad governor... no she was not going to give in... who did he think he was... makes no faraq to her whatsoever. again great insight into such unsettling feelings, the claim of desire, the force of love... she had to protest.

and it had to be not jiji but the man who leans like a god, of course.
I died to see him standing like that. I can understand Khushi's convulsion.

at some point, all thought, movement, rambling had to cease. this was it. eternity in a grain of sand has been sighted i believe, but in the angle of a body, one shoulder casually against a door, two perfectly tucked hands? the lord of dance, nataraja, had done his cosmic number, destroyed all apathy, and started creating love.
just too good of your expression. he was irresistible for sure.

Loved it Indi.
the bold lines are surely attention grabber.
 I have little comments in purple.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

The episode starts with Shyam announcing Khushis name and the Spot light is on her. Anjali announces Sarita's name and the Spotlight reveals an empty spot. Khushi is nervous and in tension because she might have to forfeit and lose to the Laad Governor. She thinks of the bet she made. She looks at Payal who is calling Sarita but Payal signals that she cant get a hold of her. Arnav now tense seeing her helpless (he was so eager to beat her but he does not want to because her cant perform and he knows how much winning means to her). Anjali being Ms. Impatient here tells her that they cannot wait any more. Shyam tells Khushi that she can choose a partner, even an enemy (hold up!!!! Did he think that she will choose him? What goes on in his sick mind anyway beside killing RS and trying to get Khushi. He should be thinking about is sorry career as a lawyer). Khushi remember the moment when he manhandled her and gets disturbed by his words. The Raizadas feel bad for Khushi but the Guptas are Panicking about what will happen next. Nk goes to Arnav and says "Poor Khushi ji, It seems like she will not be able to finish her performance." Arnav seems quite angry by these words. NK still continues looking at Khushis plight and says "She's worked so hard and..."  He turns around and finds that Arnav is gone and he wonder where he went.

Khushi, visibly sad, is standing alone on the stage with the lights off. Then all of a sudden the spot light is on her and she is confused to what is going on. She sees a dark shadow on the other side of the stage. The other Spot light turns on the reveal Arnav (who took of his prince jacket and changed to a black shirt and vestnot complain he looks sexier here but another blooperI guess Barun can dance easier in that outfit). Khushi is clouded with all sort of emotion and is contemplating if she should take his help. Arnav goes up to her and said "This is your last performance, wont you perform."(Who is this man right now? Where is the Arnav who wants to win at all cost and thinks money can buy everything? With Khushi around Arnav remember what it is like to feel, well love, and cant stand to see her in trouble no matter how hard he tries to hate her. That is the first step in the realization of love). Khushi looks up at him and is just awe with his gesture it makes her rethink all the past assumption she has made about him. Everyone is just in shock because the guy who was against the sangeet is up on stage and he is also the person who told his family that they Have To, Have To win and there he is helping his competition.The Guptas were like Haye Re NandeKishore (looked like their eyes were going to pop out).  

The music starts (Teri Meri from Bodyguard, sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal) and Arshi start to dance together sensuously. The crowd and the family just watches on just mesmerized and stupefied by these two burning the stage. At that moment it was ONLY Arnav and Khushi. For them no one else was there the only thing that matter was they will always be there for each other when the other is in trouble. It showed how far they came from the time at Sheeshal to now. Their initial hatred and disgust for each other turned into attraction, love and passion. The dance showed their journey from her falling into his arm at Sheesh Mahal the day these star crossed lovers met to the second meeting at Durga. Then to the day he saved her from the guest house and how he picked her up after he lifted, proving that he will always save her when she is in danger/trouble, like today. Then to the day he saved her from falling after she fainted on Teej and how he broke her fast, proving that they are meant to be. Next to her being caught to the fairy lights, proving that he is the only one that can get her out of trouble, like now how she was in trouble when her partner did not show up. Their first hug showing that he will always comfort her when she if feeling down, like now when the option of forfeiting was inevitable. Next they both remembered their Diwali kiss where Arnav was just lost in her beauty, like the moment when he saw her on stage during her first performance and again when he saw her in the green sari. Then he refused to believe in his feeling with her but now he is accepting that she affects him in ways no one can ever imagine. She turned this stone heart, ruthless, angry man into a person who is caring, loving, and learning how to live life again. The scene shifts to the time when Arnav dropped her from the first floor of his office but yet saved her by dropping her on the boxes, showing that yet he is the cause of the troubles but yet he is the only one who can solve them (this one is a little farfetched). Many other memories where shown proving that DM has truly weaved a web that will soon make them one soul. Throughout the dance they cannot take their eyes off each other. Arnav was just in awe by her beauty and Khushi was in awe that this man came up to save her when he in fact wanted her to lose and leave no stone unturned to belittle her.

Khushi was the first to break the trance. She leaves from the comfort of his arms to see what the audience has to say. Everyone was just flabbergasted by this. The Raizadas and the Guptas (where was Shashi during this) mouths were opening wondering what in the world did they see. SHyam is just seeing green, he realized that Khushi is not meant to be his and the fact that she declined his offer and happily when to his brother in laws arms. There was a moment of silence and then Nani was the first to clap (she was really proud of her grandson today) causing everyone else to clap. Nk goes to AnjAm and said "I was about to go but I did not know when Nanav went on stage." Causing Shyam to flare is nostril and twitch with anger. Anjali asked someone to pinch her because she must have been dreaming. NK pinches her. Akash tells Nani "That cant be Bhai that I just saw." Mami turns to Mama ji and said "This Gupta family are scheming to give the younger one free with the elder." (Mami and Shyam were the only one to notice that Arshi are meant to be together and could clearly see their undeniable chemistry. But the rest of them are just caught up on the fact Arnav was dancing. Open your eyes people).  Mami said "Hello Hi" and Mama completed it by saying "Should say Bye Bye." (they crack me up).

Khushi leaves the stage and Arnav follows her lead like he was trying to gauge her reaction with what just happened. Khushi hugs Payal and she tells her that Arnav took Saritas place at the right time (Really? Is that all you noticed? They should get their eyes checked). Khushi looks at Arnav with gratefulness and Arnav gives his famous lopsided smirk in response (it was a cute way to say thank you and your welcome). Khushi does not know what to do excuses herself and walks off to the bedroom. She looks at Arnav one more time and he looks at her.

She locks the door and locks the door. In complete silence her Dhak Dhaks are louder than ever. She does not know how to control it. She grabs her chest hoping that it will stop but it does not.

credit to the maker

Arnav walks past his questioning family and stands in a corner. His family comes up to him and Arnav is like "What." Anjali said "Not what but WHAT THE. What did I just see" Arnav was like you saw what you saw, nothing special. Akash reminds him that he does not dance and the fact that he did not even want to dance for the sangeet. Mami was shocked that he danced for the enemys team. Arnav responds by saying "Wining is not everything." Anjali reminded her chotey that he was all into winning throughout the night and win at all cost. NK was like hold up "You kept threatening me that we have to win and how much money you spent on me to learn how to dance. Now my dancing was in vain. Why did you dance with Khushi?" (that is what he meant that money can buy anything). Arnav defends himself (when does Arnav ever needed to defend himself. He always does what he feels and does not care what anyone will say) and said that "Her partner was not there so I dance with her. What is the big deal?" (Mera Jaan, it is a big deal because for a person who just eat, sleep, and work. Who does not like loud noises or music, just to get up and dance and that to with his so called enemy is a big deal!!!). Arnav walks off but his family is not buying it and wondering what happened to him (really people do you need to see a recording to this dance, they have feeling for each otheropen your eyes).

Shyam is drinking juice angrily (I bet he wishes it was alcohol but alas no alcohol is allowed in the house). NK come and starts praising Khushi (boy cant you see he is mad, he is scary when mad). Khushi said that he would have danced with Khushi if Arnav did not come there. He wants her to win and he will be happy. Nk further adds that Khushi is so nice, her face, eyes, hair, everything is just nice. And further adds when she dances the world is worth living. Shyam cant take it anymore and tells him to Shut up. NK was shell shocked and Shyam just leaves.

Anjali stops him and jokes with him saying that are you planning to disappear like Khushi. She asks him if he saw her. He is visibly annoyed and just said no. He leaves her confused by his behavior. Anjali goes to Garima and asked if she saw khushi. Garima is like no but asks Payal. Payal said she did not find her anywhere and she has Khushis phone with her. Garima tells her to check the dressing room. Arnav with his bionic ears hears this (I know what he is thinking).

Payal reaches the room and knows on the door. Khushi is taking off the door and thinking of her wonder Laad Governor. Payal asks why she left without telling anyone. Khushi is hesitating with answering and Payal senses something is wrong and asks her. Khushi said she is fine and will come after changing. Payal tells her to hurry up.

Khushi puts her hair up in a bun and takes her lengha to change. Someone knocks on the door. Khushi thinks it is Payal and unlocks it. Khushi seemed annoyed because he wants a little peace after that shocker she got on stage. Khushi starts talking saying "I don't know how it happened; I did not expect the Laad Governor to dance with me. What does he think of himself? Mujhe Koi Farak Nahi Padtha." (Whatever, you say Khushi). Khushi turns around because she senses something is off. She sees Arnav leaning against the door looking at her. 

Will Arnav rub it in her face that she will win because of him??? Will Arnav say more mean words??? Will Arnav make Khushi go crazy with all her feelings???

Describing this dance was the hardest thing I have ever done at the moment. How can one describe this dance. I mean it was just oozing passion, chemistry, emotions, angst, love, and other things as well. ArShi owned this dance and this song was written for them only. I have never seen a song that could describe a couple so much in my life.

WOW Anita for the ARSHI ziggy's of teri meri. I was enthralled . And your analysis togather with that was good.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me and my ARSHI mania. So I was looking to see if I could find the saree that KHushi was wearing. I of course saw that the fabic in jo-ann. So if anyone is interested it is there. I think it is called all that glitters and although they are usually ones which have been there for sometime now they really do glitter.