Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
episode 170 after the dance

as the music died down and the astonishment turned to applause, reality stepped in. it was time to leave the stage and walk out to people, let the world in. she looked back tentative... still in shock, still not quite certain as to what happened or how. he walked behind her, she cou;dn't quite fathom it all... and he? was he a little lost in another world too? he kept moving as though seeking something... she turned to look at him, and there he was... and he noticed her and looked right back, a hint of smile, an appraising look, a question in it?

she had to leave... somehow she found her way to the room, and shut the door, then turned and at last all the feelings on her face. she was frazzled, excited, nervous all at once. she couldn't understand what was happening to her. in a piece of beautiful writing and direction, the episode went to its next high after that elevating tango. khushi's emotions, her state of mind at that assault on her senses, that beckoning to her heart, that convulsive response of her gut... what was happening to her. sanaya portrayed a young girl in disarray impeccably... she who was so ready to be woman... look at what she remembered... him wrapped around her, his hand on her navel, both undulating in the closest embrace... and hey devi maiyya what was that... a sound rose in the room, she clutched her chest.

yes, dhak dhak was back. she had worked so hard to forget it, suppress her acidity forever. she'd almost succeeded. but now, after that dance, after that romance, after the smile in his eyes, the heat in his hands... they were back. his submission had had its way with her. she was yes was his. dhak dhak dhakdhak.

as he was hers. and maybe the realisation was so big he needed to rest a bit away from all, and return to equilibrium. he went and leaned against a pillar, a tiredness about him. but rest was denied. the family needed answers. how? what nahin, what the? what was that... it was nothing. the matter of fact man was not going to explain things to his slightly loopy and certainly interfering fam. her partner hadn't come, so he danced with her... that's all... really? well i am pleased they badgered him for it got me the slightly cocked eyebrow look, the roll eyes up edition, the purse lip sexily version (bet he practices that in front of a mirror, he knows how devastating that downward drag of his lips is, i know i know). finally, he called it a day with the deadpan... everything isn't about winning and losing. what! sister almost passed out, grandmother looked aghast, cousin was now certain this is not his bhai, nk looked more clueless. not a matter of haar jeet? was this arnav singh raizada? in a way it was, in a way maybe it wasn't. he seemed to be in a rush... where was he going?

when she opened the door she was sure it was her sis. and that dhak dhak had to be handled. denied... it was all his fault.  who would have thought that laad governor... no she was not going to give in... who did he think he was... makes no faraq to her whatsoever. again great insight into such unsettling feelings, the claim of desire, the force of love... she had to protest.

and it had to be not jiji but the man who leans like a god, of course.

at some point, all thought, movement, rambling had to cease. this was it. eternity in a grain of sand has been sighted i believe, but in the angle of a body, one shoulder casually against a door, two perfectly tucked hands? the lord of dance, nataraja, had done his cosmic number, destroyed all apathy, and started creating love.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by indi52

episode 170 after the dance

as the music died down and the astonishment turned to applause, reality stepped in. it was time to leave the stage and walk out to people, let the world in. she looked back tentative... still in shock, still not quite certain as to what happened or how. he walked behind her, she cou;dn't quite fathom it all... and he? was he a little lost in another world too? he kept moving as though seeking something... she turned to look at him, and there he was... and he noticed her and looked right back, a hint of smile, an appraising look, a question in it?

I look at it as he is asking"will you marry me?...😆 He can't stay away from her any more...and that's why heading towards her immwdiately...

she had to leave... somehow she found her way to the room, and shut the door, then turned and at last all the feelings on her face. she was frazzled, excited, nervous all at once. she couldn't understand what was happening to her. in a piece of beautiful writing and direction, the episode went to its next high after that elevating tango. khushi's emotions, her state of mind at that assault on her senses, that beckoning to her heart, that convulsive response of her gut... what was happening to her. sanaya portrayed a young girl in disarray impeccably... she who was so ready to be woman... look at what she remembered... him wrapped around her, his hand on her navel, both undulating in the closest embrace... and hey devi maiyya what was that... a sound rose in the room, she clutched her chest.

yes, dhak dhak was back. she had worked so hard to forget it, suppress her acidity forever. she'd almost succeeded. but now, after that dance, after that romance, after the smile in his eyes, the heat in his hands... they were back. his submission had had its way with her. she was yes was his. dhak dhak dhakdhak.

Hamari Dadhkanain eik ho jati hain...he explains her later but today she is feeling it and so does he regardless he found his Dhak Dhak ..."Khusjhi" later 
It's aleays  like that when Khushi goes away from him ...He finds her existance stronger than ever in him...and they still denied ...That It doesn't matter...

as he was hers. and maybe the realisation was so big he needed to rest a bit away from all, and return to equilibrium. he went and leaned against a pillar, a tiredness about him. but rest was denied. the family needed answers. how? what nahin, what the? what was that... it was nothing. the matter of fact man was not going to explain things to his slightly loopy and certainly interfering fam. her partner hadn't come, so he danced with her... that's all... really? well i am pleased they badgered him for it got me the slightly cocked eyebrow look, the roll eyes up edition, the purse lip sexily version (bet he practices that in front of a mirror, he knows how devastating that downward drag of his lips is, i know i know). finally, he called it a day with the deadpan... everything isn't about winning and losing. what! sister almost passed out, grandmother looked aghast, cousin was now certain this is not his bhai, nk looked more clueless. not a matter of haar jeet? was this arnav singh raizada? in a way it was, in a way maybe it wasn't. he seemed to be in a rush... where was he going?😊

when she opened the door she was sure it was her sis. and that dhak dhak had to be handled. denied... it was all his fault.  who would have thought that laad governor... no she was not going to give in... who did he think he was... makes no faraq to her whatsoever. again great insight into such unsettling feelings, the claim of desire, the force of love... she had to protest.

and it had to be not jiji but the man who leans like a god, of course.

I love how he is preying on her 😊

at some point, all thought, movement, rambling had to cease. this was it. eternity in a grain of sand has been sighted i believe, but in the angle of a body, one shoulder casually against a door, two perfectly tucked hands? the lord of dance, nataraja, had done his cosmic number, destroyed all apathy, and started creating love.
Indeed today she is taking LORD of dance with her...to her home ...her HEART for forever and for reminder...Dhak Dhak is always there😉

Lovely Indi👏...I loved the fam reaction and disbelief...They have no clue theie Chote has changed ...changed for GOOD...
My comments are in red
^^^

arshi,

thanks for reading 170... very lengthy 😳. enjoyed your comments. yeah, that diwali thing possibly had really hurt her. she couldn't just go back to  that attraction and start this thing again without him realising he was not right... she was shocked too... for this was something she'd never ever expected... it was at the other end of all that was asr. he did not dance. he meant to win. he thought she was that kind of girl. he and she had been going through a funny faze of friction ever since both their engagements ended... she possibly could sense the flirting, the wanting... but that he would do this? dance? help the opponent? and then be so darned sweet and gentle and beautiful? also sexy as hell. she was as giobsmacked as i. 😆

hello all pls dislike the video ipkknd 2 in home page 
all other have also dislike and commented for arshi we should also do
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Episode 173

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alGORg5oqmI[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Thursday, 26th January , 2012

Full episode links

Star Player Link : https://www.startv.in/episodes/manorama-cribs-over-the-bridal-necklace/19270

Dailymontion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xziqox_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-173_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1K5YRR6Ik7sAH4t6mX

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see
Blasters' Takes Episodes 170 - 174

thanks a lot
A drive on Columbia River Gorge off of that Interstate 84.. after a few miles .. nothing but a pristine nature.. almost scary...NEVER touched by another form of life.. this is it.. this is the extreme end of the planet.. there can't be anything as beautiful to almost intimidating levels as this is...

Then comes some one who went on a visit to Manasarovar... the surreality as if engulfed in a divine force amidst a most breathtaking scenary...

A friend...an ardent IPK fan...after being left at the wrong side of life by a Shyam like life partner.. patiently waited to turn 42 so that she can go to Hujj without a male companion...her inscrutable experince of a first time holy trip... that people close to her could feel that endless contentment...

...Then comes Arshi Teri- Meri...that it is hard to put into words what one feels for an out of this world experience...for what I felt and still feel after 18 months ...I still have NO WORDS... for two supposedly fictional characters when their bodies and souls entwined on a stage in unison! It fills the heart  so much that leaves one ... plain dumbstruck!

Thanks much the efforts of wonderful blasters for creating the sensational thread Sixteen and providig  a platform to share/ discuss this once in a life time experience!

@ Arshi🤗 170 ⭐️👏🤗and @ Indi🤗170⭐️👏🤗

❤️
I thought I knew Teri Meri episode like the back of my hand till I read what you have written! Both of you in your unique style made me relive it like I had awoken to love and desire for the first time! I lived the dance through your words and edits and gifs like never before, like I never deemed possible! I salute you my friends! Please post it on the IF. It is a must see and read for any Arshi/IPK lover! 

❤️                ❤️               ❤️                 ❤️               ❤️                    ❤️                     ❤️
Originally posted by wiwy

@ Arshi🤗 170 ⭐️👏🤗and @ Indi🤗170⭐️👏🤗

❤️
I thought I knew Teri Meri episode like the back of my hand till I read what you have written! Both of you in your unique style made me relive it like I had awoken to love and desire for the first time! I lived the dance through your words and edits and gifs like never before, like I never deemed possible! I salute you my friends! Please post it on the IF. It is a must see and read for any Arshi/IPK lover! 

❤️                ❤️               ❤️                 ❤️               ❤️                    ❤️                     ❤️

Thnx wiwy...🤗 

Thnx for all the hugs and claps and stars...I don't think I deserve that much.You are making me humble.🤗

I totally write here on our Thread,hardly put anything on IF main forum...If it's fine with everyone then I will do it...No problem.

Thnx ❤️
Originally posted by Horizon

A drive on Columbia River Gorge off of that Interstate 84.. after a few miles .. nothing but a pristine nature.. almost scary...NEVER touched by another form of life.. this is it.. this is the extreme end of the planet.. there can't be anything as beautiful to almost intimidating levels as this is...

I loved that part Horizon, only visited once yet simplicity of the pure nature just compels you like no other

Then comes some one who went on a visit to Manasarovar... the surreality as if engulfed in a divine force amidst a most breathtaking scenary...

A friend...an ardent IPK fan...after being left at the wrong side of life by a Shyam like life partner.. patiently waited to turn 42 so that she can go to Hujj without a male companion...her inscrutable experince of a first time holy trip... that people close to her could feel that endless contentment...

😊
...Then comes Arshi Teri- Meri...that it is hard to put into words what one feels for an out of this world experience...for what I felt and still feel after 18 months ...I still have NO WORDS... for two supposedly fictional characters when their bodies and souls entwined on a stage in unison! It fills the heart  so much that leaves one ... plain dumbstruck!
We are all in the same state ,words are not enough...

Thanks much the efforts of wonderful blasters for creating the sensational thread Sixteen and providig  a platform to share/ discuss this once in a life time experience!

Thnx Horizon for such lovely words...😊

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago