Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 18

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
happy rakshabandan to my dearest and newly found yet very close brother and sister
i dont know how to  beautiful aand lovely things you written
but my few words envelop 
all feeling of me 
i have only a sweet little sister no brother
so no one than me can understand what a brother is 
he is sweet friend
a guide
a teacher 
a father 
A mother
a protector
a beautiful partner which is not more than life partner
his masti 
teasing 
lae night walk 
care 
god what all i can say 

only that brother are some llife long duaa 
that god has given in place of his replacement 
Happy Rakhi
love you Raksha Bandhan Ki Bahut Bahut Badhai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 167 

Khushi tells Bua ji to just dance. Bua ji is like what happens if they lose. Khushi is trying to form words figuring out what to say to her for encouragement. She looks at Arnav smirking and she finds him amuse; this gives her the confidence to convince Bua ji. 

credit to the maker

She said that it is not the question of their izzaat but to show the world what the Gupta Family is all about. Arnav is still amused and calls out to Mr. Khanna having the confidence that Khushi will lose (how can someone want to miss out on her words of encouragement). Khushi goes full on filmy mode and tries convinces Bua ji. Then Anjali announces the Jangalbandi is coming up shortly.  Bua ji is still fearful but Khushi tells her to take a deep breathe and think of NandeKishore. Suddenly Bua ji gets the confidence and said "Jai Ho NandeKishore". Khushi looks at Arnav's back and is like oh yeah we got this. She calls bua ji Madhumati (if Bua ji was not so tense she would have gotten khushi on this) and tells her that NandeKishore will not let them lose. The Guptas do their chant  and they are ready to compete. The crowd claps for them (how can you not get moved by khushi's speech is beyond me). Khushi and Bua ji march hand in hand to the stage. On the Way Bua ji pushes to Mami and pretty much said it's on. Garima and Payal go up to her and said please forgive us. Mami is annoyed and is not planning on revenge. And excuses herself from her conversation (what is she going to do to get her so called izaat back)

In the Meantime Shyam is still on his search to find his bichoo wale mithai box.

Khushi is doing some arrangements on the stage. Akash comes and asked if bua ji is getting ready and whether if she is okay. Khushi said she will be okay when she defeats the Laad Governor. Khushi realizes who she is talking too and said sorry. Akash being the sweety that he is said that it's okay anything goes during war/competition. Akash  asked  khushi "why she is so scared of Arnav?  he is just..." (I wanted to know how he was going to defend his bhai). Khushi is like hold up I am not scared, who said that I am scared. I am not scared of him. Who is scared of him. Akash said he is happy to know this. Akash is amused and walks off to attend to the guest. Khushi not knowing akash is gone is bad mouthing Arnav. She said that "I am not scared of that Laad Governor but ever since the competition was announced; I think he is scared." Aranv is listening from behind and said "hmm." Khushi keeps going and said "that is why he said no to the sangeet. He is scared that if there is a sangeet then there will be a competition. Then if there is a competition then he will lose". Arnav goes "hmmm." Khushi then adds "out of fear he is doing the competition and this will make him heavy (sounds better in hindi). I gave him answer that made him sweat in fear. You should have seen his face. she notices akash from a far and waves at him and Akash waves back happy that his saali is excited. Khushi's baat went off and said if Akash is there then who is here. She turns around she sees Arnav. 

credit to the maker

She shivers in fear clutching her ghagra. Arnav said "it looks like someone else is scared. Your hand is doing the opposite of your words." Khushi gets mad and walks away and turns back to see him angrily (she always needs to get the last glimpse of him). Arnav looks at her and and shakes his head thinking she is UNBELIEVABLE. (how could Khushi not recognize his voice...I mean she can sense that he is near her from like miles always...she is losing her touch...and wow Arnav is not angry with her insulting him. He is rather amused. This girl is really changing him).

In the Kitchen, Mami is mixing alcohol in Bua ji's drink (it looks like a medicine bottle). She said that she cannot pour too much because the smell of alcohol will be present. Mami ji grabs the mithai box to get rid of that smell. She wonders why the box is so light and opens the ribbon and before she can open it Shyam comes and asks what you are doing here. Mami is like "you saw what I was doing. I was mixing the medicine I mean I was drinking the juice." Shyam was like "aacha."Mami was like I am telling the truth. Mami being the suspicious person that she is asks shyam why is he there. Shyam to divert her and to get rid of her said her friends are looking for her. She said before she goes she needs some sweet because the juice is bitter. Shyam gets HP to give her some sweets and she eats it. Shyam is like you had your sweet so are you done. Mami leaves the kitchen and Shyam opens the box to check if the scorpion is in the box. He is like for this small job there is so much work (uh killing someone is not a small job). Shyam hides the box and Anjali was like I was looking for you and he hits his head on the counter because he is scared (only suspicious people get frightened quickly).

Mami ji finds Bua ji chatting it up with her love NK and she grabs the trey full of juice and puts her juice on it ready to serve it to Bua ji.

Anjali rushes to Shyam and asked if he is okay and starts freaking out. She takes him away to give first aid and Shyam is left staring at the bichoo wale mithai box.NK is talking to Bua ji and Garima and Mami interrupts them. Mami said have some juice and NK said we do not want it. Nk try to say the story but Mami said you need juice. Nka is like perfect he can give a live example. Nk tells his story with the juice and switching the juices. Mami is freaking it out. Garima and Bua ji seemed confused by the story as NK was going so fast. (Even bua ji has such good tuning with NK she knows what he is saying). AnJam comes and announced the Jugal Bandi between the Bua of the bride and the Mom of the groom is coming up and the score of Nani. NK takes a drink and Drinks it...Mami is freaking it out and asked if he is okay. NK is like OK nahi but NK and goes to check on the CD. Then garima drinks the other one and Mami is worried and said two is gone. Bua ji gets a glass and hesitates to drink it because mami does not have one. She offers the other drink to Mami...Mami is like no but takes it reluctantly. They cheer to NandeKishore. Bua ji is drinking it and tries to make Mami drink it too. On the other hand, the judges announces the score of Nani and she gets a 7 (I think she deserved more...I mean not many old people have moves like her...I am jealous of her moves...I am young and can't dance like that). Bua ji notices that Mami is not drinking and Mami is wondering if she got the right drink. Mami notices that Bua ji is getting tipsy.

Bua ji enters the stage with ishtyle and Mami enters too. Khushi cheers on Bua ji telling her motivational words. The ladies get set to dance and they start off in step (if they were practicing separately how did they get a chance to practice together and dance same to same...I thought the jungal bandi was supposed to be with Nani and Bua ji. Khushi is happy with the amazing start and Arshi give each other looks saying it's on face. 

credit to the maker

Bua ji starts forgetting her step and Khushi is getting nervous and helps her remember. Arnav is smiling. Arnav looks at Khushi like in your face and Khushi is getting mad at his confidence. Khushi is freaking out and is still helping Bua ji remember her moves.  Bua ji starts feeling the effects of the medicine wale juice now starts feeling dizzy and see 3 NK. She gets happy and tipsy. Arnav was like winning when he was looking at Khushi.

Anajli is tending to Shyam. Shyam said he needs rest and tries to send her off to stage. Anjali was like no I am not leaving you like this (she is such a good wife...a little clingy but a good wife). She said she will get Arnav to handle it (that would be a bad idea...he will leave no stones unturned to humiliate khushi on the sly with words only she will get). Shyam somehow convinces her to go and now he is off to find the bichoo wali box (this man needs to learn how to plan better).

Bua ji goes to her family, who are surprises and upset by her performance. Bua ji is like what happened? Khushi is like what happened you practice and all day you did was hold your head and sway. Bua ji is like you dance like a heroine. The Raizadas, on the other hand, are happy and congratulate Mami. Bua ji is just in nasha. NK goes to Bua ji and compliment her. Bua ji see NK and admires him and pinches his cheeks. NK is confused. Bua ji asks about when he is getting married and NK remember his midnight scare of him marrying Bua ji and freaks out screaming NAHI. Bua ji said it's okay there are 3 of you to say no. Khusi and NK are confused. The scores are announced:  Bua get 4 points and Mami gets 7 (okay how is she and Nani tied? Nani danced way better than her). Khushi is upset. Anjali said that the Raizadas have 14 points and the Guptas have 4 points. Khushi remembers the bet and Arnav looks hat her like remember the bet. Khushi is tense. 

credit to the makers

Will the Guptas be able to catch up?

Ranting time: the competition set up is so unfair...the Raizadas had two performance while the Guptas had one...that gives the Raizadas the upper hand...the Raizadas have 3 people performing while the Guptas have only 2...that means Khushi has to catch up big time after NK dances...that is so not fair...this always bothered me

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

about barun's bday thread on IF

well, our messages are up on  the front page, but in a different format, all separated, ... so went and posted the whole thing again on page 437. pages are flying, yes yes as they should... please go post your messages if you want or check out the first page, all individual messages are there and my name is featured above the thread message... and supriya, i feel bad, no signature on your collages... please from now on do sign all your work. 😳 hate to see credit missing. am thinking for sanaya's thread, let's not send it to anyone, just put it together and post it ourselves... yes?

link please
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Indi, Sohara,Cynthia and ARSHI loved your analysis of episode 170. There was nothing much I could say so I was remebering that when someone is enthralled in the ARSHI chemistry there is not much to say and I was enjoying reading them.
 @ Supi loved your collaes on 168 and esp the Khushi's dewar diwana and Arnav love picture.
@ anita went through your analysis of 165 and 166.
@Wiwy I would say when I saw your question I remembered one book- the great gatesby by Fitzgerald. It meant when he saw Khushi in green he saw a green light, then second he acted because he became green with jealousy when Shyam mentioned that KHushi should take someone from dushman party and maybe he thought Khushi would chose NK.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Soni, here's the link!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Blasters just made a post for Bday Boy

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the message was really sweet
i enjoyed the edit
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Anita..

the message was really sweet
i enjoyed the edit

Thnx😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN SOBTI GOD BLESS YOU WITH HAPPINESS  HEALTH WEALTH AND SUCCESS

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Birthday boy Cutting the Birthday Cake 😃

Credit - Main Forum post

New Birthday Bash VM by Zoha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWTg_HQsJd8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Last Year Barun Celebrating his Bday with the Cast!!!

Wow! Deadwa! Thankyou so much Supi! You are the best!⭐️