Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ‘

ISSK

THIS IS AWESOME ...WHAT A MOMENT YOU CHOOSE FOR YOUR EDIT...πŸ‘

i agree with Supi and Arshi, this is magnificent.
i can feel the fervent passion.
It took my breath away.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Updated on Page 2, but here is the addendum

What is in a Dance?

Trust and Forgiveness

She is alone, her partner hasn't shown and he has stepped up.  He deeply felt her pain and he was not going to let that happen so he stepped in.

The first step to an apology to her for all his terrible behaviors.  He holds out his hand, a peace offering.  She takes it and makes one of her own, she hands him hers.  She accepts his apology and they dance.  Every step,  a step towards healing a broken relationship; a relationship of challenges and competition.

They learn to trust each other with every step, every lift, every turn, and every sway. His strong hands hold tightly to her frail small ones.  His grasp never letting her go, reassuring her, she can trust him.  He lifts her and holds her with his strong arms, he will never let her fall. 

And she trusts him.  

One strong hand holds hers, while the other caresses her neck as he dips her deeply. 

And she trusts him. 

By the end of the dance an unspoken bond has been forged.

She may be frustrated, she may be embarrassed but she also has seen a side of him that warms her heart.

This Laad Govenor is a man she loves to hate but will she hate to love?

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Ladies, Absolutely brilliant work!  As ad keeps some of us busy there is always a peace knowing that we can come here at anytime and relax even for just a few moments.

Now for 170

Teri Meri

May I Have This Dance?

She stands alone, a vision in green, her partner hasn't shown. 

What shall she do? 

She can't lose this competition to him. 

The spotlights are shining on her, as she stands alone in the darkness awaiting her partner.

She wrings her hands,

Bites her lip,

She is utterly alone up there on the dance floor. 

This is it; she is defeated.

But alas,

The vision in green,

The damsel in distress,

Is saved;

Is saved by a man in black to her rescue.

A man, whom only a few days back, said to her that he would not be there to support her.

But here he is.

Holding his hand out for her to take.

May I Have This Dance?

She is shocked but tentatively gives him his hand and the dance begins.

Eyes gazing into eyes,

Fingers intermingling,

Their steps in sync,

Rhythmic movements,

Sensuous swaying,

Their breath and heartbeats as one.

He sings to her the words'

Aa ..

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Aa ..

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya?Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya?Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya?Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha?Aa ..

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Aa ..

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye?Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye?Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle?Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult.  It cannot be described in two words.?This is a new story of a boy and a girl.?It cannot be described in two words.

When I gave my heart to you, I conquered a place?Which I never thought I would, because it was at a distance of many miles?Oh God why did you show me such dreams??When in fact it was to be broken?

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second.?Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult?It cannot be described in two words

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all.?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you.?It cannot be described in two words

Every day has gone by, every night spent awake.?Because of my care for you, every second I am suffering?I am suffering, let the distance?and all the other things standing between us vanish.

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second?Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you. It cannot be described in two words.

He lifts her in the air,

And she slowly glissades down his body.

Oh, the sensuousness of this dance

The heat that burns in their eyes

For everyone to see

Everything has changed when he asked

May I Have This Dance?

Credit:http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

What The?

Everyone is shocked.  What the?  What's going on?  How can he do that and compromise their position in this competition?  They all wonder.

Nani and Di notice something, and I think everyone else does too.  There is something between these rivals.  A spark, an attraction, an intimacy that can no longer be denied and everyone is noticing  although they are confused at the moment.

He takes advantage of this new found intimacy, letting down her hair, giving her a compliment and walking towards her as if she is his with his snide smirk.  

Hearts flutter dhak, dhak.

Things are changing, oh yes they are.  

The man who said he would not stand by her, has just done that and the woman and the man chose to dance.  

What is in a Dance?

Trust and Forgiveness

She is alone, her partner hasn't shown and he has stepped up.  He deeply felt her pain and he was not going to let that happen so he stepped in.

The first step to an apology to her for all his terrible behaviors.  He holds out his hand, a peace offering.  She takes it and makes one of her own, she hands him hers.  She accepts his apology and they dance.  Every step,  a step towards healing a broken relationship; a relationship of challenges and competition.

They learn to trust each other with every step, every lift, every turn, and every sway. His strong hands hold tightly to her frail small ones.  His grasp never letting her go, reassuring her, she can trust him.  He lifts her and holds her with his strong arms, he will never let her fall. 

And she trusts him.  

One strong hand holds hers, while the other caresses her neck as he dips her deeply. 

And she trusts him. 

She may be frustrated, she may be embarrassed but she also has seen a side of him that warms her heart.

These songs are dedicated to Arnav and Kushi.

John Lennon Stand by Me

fabulous Cynthia.
your every emotions and expression touched my heart.
A very thoughtful analysis.
 Teri meri truly belongs to Arnav and Khushi
 The line i marked bold stood out for me.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Indi,Durga and Supi...Splendid job...Three people meaning...Victory, success...and Symbolism of 16 are also " Achievement " 

Durga fabulous opening and poem

Indeed The heart beats, however, were now in unison  β­οΈπŸ˜Š

Indi wonderful Blast notes and Breathe EditπŸ‘
My fav⭐️
she dips so low you think she's fall to the floor, but his hand behind her head knows otherwise; she walks away and he calls her with a silent lift of his hand, a turn of head, forlorn he stands, how can she not run back to him; so many questions, so much inexplicable, you hurt me, you bother me, hold me tight, raise me high, twirl me through the edge of space, entwined let's go to the border of time. come, dance with me. and then let me steal a kiss. 

Supi...wonderful collages as usual...new index...and at the top SPECIAL THNX for putting Epi...You lucky gal...got the honor...😊⭐️

Cynthia..Beautiful interpretation of the song...Love it...πŸ‘β­οΈ
My fav

Eyes gazing,

Fingers intermingling,

Their steps in sync,

Rhythmic movements,

Sensuous swaying,

Their breath and heartbeats as one.

He sings to her the words...

Ami...Fantabulous Poolside Kiss gif and DC...is something this time...⭐️😊
Kat...I am speechless ...I think Teri Meri is looking more attractive in B/W gifs..Though I am a colorful lady yet gifs are really saying some different story.Thnx for the SBS segment and Promo...β­οΈπŸ‘
Wiwy...My Tricky riddler...what an..answer⭐️ ...he waves...πŸ˜†...you are too much...I will try the next one  answer in a bit..Thnx for liking the edits and the writing piece
Soni...you are too good with these gifs πŸ‘ along with your notes...Thnx for liking the edits and the writing piece..❀️

Sohara...What a post 
My fav
Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. πŸ‘β€οΈ

Anita..full of joy you are spreading in your post...and yes I'll be waiting for more siggys as alwaysπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Issk...aap aye aur cha gaye..1st edit and yeh Kamal...Just brilliant...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

AD, Samin, Sab,Maserialfan,Sigrid,Rebecca,Ritu,Preety_Nebula,  gata,  prim123,  viv04,    chalhov

and ALL silent Blasters

Once again Congratulations...

that is so sweet of you.
 Love the way you appreciated all of the blaster's contribution in one post.
 we really all are in felicitous mood.
Thank you so much for reading my post.
i have lot to read of all of your mind blowing posts.

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Updated on Page 2, but here is the addendum

What is in a Dance?

Trust and Forgiveness

And she trusts him.  

And she trusts him. 

loved every word of it!!!!!
the bold stood out to me the most
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Blasters 

Enjoy his new pics...

..Anita.. thumbnail

thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@isspkaur
Something very magical in your edit.

The combo of gold, green and black may be suggestive of light/gold of hope/green invading darkness/black.

Something about the posture. As if a green vine coiling around a pillar for support.

About her lightness and his strength. The delicate fair Barbie at the mercy of a tanned Latino hunk may be Antonio Banderas, just saying.

Of their passion, reignited, fully ablaze and Arshi simply melting into each other.
Of their dynamics, cosmic.

Of the impact, global warming.

Great job everyone for the opening page.Edited by viv04 - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone,

A reminder ...

Originally posted by: indi52

announcement, announcement...

IF is getting ready to celebrate sanaya's bday. shall we wish her from blast? please send in your messages to durga/me by 21 august if possible. we'll put it all together and send to the thread.

😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

<font color="#000066" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hello everyone, </font>

<div align="center"><font color="#000066" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">A reminder ... </font></div>

<div align="center">😊</div>

Oh no that is tomorrow!!!