i have reported the matter 
if you have time then do give it 
thanks
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OH MY GO THREAD 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited

I have been practicing my dancing as well
I know you guys are very jealous of my moves but with practice you guys can improve...😆

On a serious note the next few episodes will have Shyam trying to kill Anjali in various and stupid ways😡🤢...Arnav gifting Khushi chooris

Arnav Worrying about Khushi when she is Lost/in danger...

the poolside kiss...
the A on the mendhi

and the best Teri Meri dance ever that makes you forget that Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor are in it

More gifs can be seen when my analysis are writtens...can't use all the good ones now😆😉

Durga: Loved your poem about all the Arshi moments during the wedding rasams
Wiwy: your riddle is hard...but i guess he went green with jealously (not of her wearing the sari but whoever will get to have her). The answer to riddle 15 was just too good
Cinthiann: loved your teri meri post
Katelyn: enjoyed those catch
Arshi: loved the edits and what you wrote!!!!!!!
Supi: nice edits as always
Ami: Haye the Drool Corner  and the poolside kiss edit in black white and pink!!!! that edit was wow
Indi: thanks for putting this thread together

i hope i did not leave out anybody

Let's enjoy the new phase of ArShi's Love story...where attraction turns into love and affection

for all the gifs used the credit goes to the makers 

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
https://soundcloud.com/princessnaeha/barun-interview-with-raj

Barun's interview with raj badhann... Credit goes to princesssneha

If that link does not work here is a another one... Credit goes to fazila
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3707189

https://www.sabrasradio.com/res/audio/barunSobti_raj_19aug13.mp3

The third link was posted by raj baddhan... I think that would be the bestEdited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi, just got here, long day. tired but must see the tango types before sleep gets me. glad you seem to like the new thread.

supriya, thanks for the marvelous edits, durga, thanks for all your help and ideas, the countdown was brill. cynthia, such a lovely sexy note and arshi, how much you get these two... i feel so good to hang out with all of you and share this passion.

fretting about my unwritten episodes... fret fret.

wiwy has passed another cute riddle. do check. and, sir, the wave answer was cheeky and lovely... neat.

off to catch a man leaning against the door looking at a woman with desire and a touch of supreme play.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Several months back an angel  fell in his arms in sheesh mahal . He felt a visceral attraction and a magnetic pull towards her. But he hated his feelings for the girl, cause he enceindred himself in the dark world of hate. There was no access of love there. He thought love is deception. He can't indulge his feelings of love for any girl. But fate made them confront again. The destiny keeps throwing them together again and again. The attraction has become abysmal now. He tried so hard to hate her, not to love her. How many times he wanted to say "koi phadak nahi padta." But finally he had to surrender his ego, his grudge, his conceit, his pride. 

When he saw Khushi on the stage, cogitated, embroiled and pensive, he couldn't resist himself to go to help her. In spite of so much acrimony, he always stands by her side when she needs him. He became oblivious of the challenge to win the competition. He is now willingly to lose to her. 

So Arnav and Khushi's amazing performance on the song Teri meri happened. It's not just a simple dance but an epic moment of IPK. Didn't the song just made for Arnav and Khushi?

"Mine and your love story can't be spoken in just few words."

Their love is like a turbulent ocean, the depth of their love is really impenetrable.

Did anybody witness such a sensuous, passionate dance before? Did anybody see the smoldering chemistry before?

Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. 

Shutting out the world outside, creating a gentle cadence that beats in harmony with their thumping heart.

Their every move, every expression is telling the story of their conflicting, but enormous love.

They make their families flabbergasted. And the journey of the undecipherable love transcends to a new level.

feeling sad,depressed and terrible !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
also.

katelyn, your b/w gifs for teri meri are my favourites from all the two million and one gifs i've seen superb... simple. classic. and the perfect moments chosen. loved. no, adored.

ami... kya dc hai..

wiwy, ta for the crazy making riddle.

green saree asr green saree asr green saree asr...
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Several months back an angel  fell in his arms in sheesh mahal . He felt a visceral attraction and a magnetic pull towards her. But he hated his feelings for the girl, cause he enceindred himself in the dark world of hate. There was no access of love there. He thought love is deception. He can't indulge his feelings of love for any girl. But fate made them confront again. The destiny keeps throwing them together again and again. The attraction has become abysmal now. He tried so hard to hate her, not to love her. How many times he wanted to say "koi phadak nahi padta." But finally he had to surrender his ego, his grudge, his conceit, his pride. 

When he saw Khushi on the stage, cogitated, embroiled and pensive, he couldn't resist himself to go to help her. In spite of so much acrimony, he always stands by her side when she needs him. He became oblivious of the challenge to win the competition. He is now willingly to lose to her.  

So Arnav and Khushi's amazing performance on the song Teri meri happened. It's not just a simple dance but an epic moment of IPK. Didn't the song just made for Arnav and Khushi? 

"Mine and your love story can't be spoken in just few words."

Their love is like a turbulent ocean, the depth of their love is really impenetrable.

Did anybody witness such a sensuous, passionate dance before? Did anybody see the smoldering chemistry before?

Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him.  This made me blush and made me smile like crazy

Shutting out the world outside, creating a gentle cadence that beats in harmony with their thumping heart.

Their every move, every expression is telling the story of their conflicting, but enormous love.

They make their families flabbergasted. And the journey of the undecipherable love transcends to a new level.

feeling sad,depressed and terrible !!!!!!!!!!

I just loved this to pieces...the one part that is red, bold, and underlined...i could not resist but comment in green it was my favorite part!!!

The song Teri Meri just suited them so much, the tone of the song, the tempo, and they lyrics just suited their strong passionate love so much that it is indescribable...Also no other lyrics can suit them that much like this song (maybe Tum Hi Ho, but that song was not available then)...it was really like the song was written with them in mind...

I really loved the gifs!!!! they were just perfect for this post
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I'll catch you soon after my class.

was today the first day of your classes?????
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

res 

so fight,suspense,nokhjhok,love hotness and beautiful and loveely moment 
all mix in one

loved it 
love is in air for all 
khushi is moving towards another 
danger and in midst of this
raja is adamant and rani is equally of his size