bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
its high time ppl point out what crap judges they really are. When she said that you always lose time in transitions, i wanted to give her a high five. Remo was not expecting anyone to reply back to him.

In all arial acts, you always lose time in transitions. Always. Thats why whenever you go from floor to air, there is a break in dance. I have yet to see an arial act on tv where this did not happen. Though no idea about international professionals but on indian tv, i have not seen a smooth floor to air act. Ever. Its just not possible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes even I loved her reply. I don't see Remo or the other judges doing the kind of dances the contestants do in one try.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but what irk me the most was 8 marks from each .. we have seen a single aireal act last week and with numourous mistakes they got 27 .. was Muktis act that bad .. ??? 

Back to the topic .. Yes I also felt what she did was in a way good .. because Remo is not the ultimate dance guru ..  ..I dont know whether to say that is an intelligent move or not after seeing the marks .. 
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Yes I too loved it...am no Mukti fan and I dislike her lying around about her dancing background..but this was much needed... Remo had to eat his words...πŸ‘
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved her reply & It was so true... πŸ‘πŸ‘
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GO MUKTI! DEKHA DE APNA JALWA!

She was So right...
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Go Muktiii...good job girl..u go and show remo his place.

the act deserved more than 24..they going to eliminate her next week for sure😑
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SamudArshi4ever

Yes even I loved her reply. I don't see Remo or the other judges doing the kind of dances the contestants do in one try.

Totally agree!!!!!!!
bombaysweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

its high time ppl point out what crap judges they really are. When she said that you always lose time in transitions, i wanted to give her a high five. Remo was not expecting anyone to reply back to him.

In all arial acts, you always lose time in transitions. Always. Thats why whenever you go from floor to air, there is a break in dance. I have yet to see an arial act on tv where this did not happen. Though no idea about international professionals but on indian tv, i have not seen a smooth floor to air act. Ever. Its just not possible

True. And good for Mukti. Why did the judges not mention anything about the time Shaan took in between his transitions? He seemed like he was walking from one move to the next move.  His hanging upside down was also very clumsy.  he gets 27.  Mukti only 24?
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Channel is adment of kicking Mukti this time!

I hate Remo now... it was clear he was offended!