Users

Frequent Posters

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ll-Bliss-ll

OK, after googling, i found this🤓

Karnis' FB page😈

can we inform other members about this??
I am so going to inbox whoever handles this page😈
Rutuja... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
People should protest against corruption n poverty in India instade of these kind of things.. 😡
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IFRutuja

People should protest against corruption n poverty in India instade of these kind of things.. 😡

People are so directionless. Our country's major problem is scatterbrained people. Can't they put the same effort into something that is atleast somewhat constructive?
Edited by Autumn_Rose - 10 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ameilia

Sure Sure, we can do it!! The protesters hav shown their abilities against JA/EK,. Now its only our support for JA/PariJat/EK. Lets show them how we adore the show. The show has many followers & we can post the link on JA official FB page too.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

hey plzz.. stop.. make a fake account and then spam.. these people can be dangerous.. Plz..!! I'm warning you. They have been threatening ekta already.
ameilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

hey plzz.. stop.. make a fake account and then spam.. these people can be dangerous.. Plz..!! I'm warning you. They have been threatening ekta already.

we have to be calm and composed when writing to them.We can resort to their way of handling things.
I will try to reason with them and  write in a respectful manner.I dnt want our msgs to backlash on EK and thus hampering our show.
So everyone plz make them see reason without using harsh words/foul language.
Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

we have to be calm and composed when writing to them.We can resort to their way of handling things.
I will try to reason with them and in a  write respectful manner.I dnt want our msgs to backlash on EK and thus hampering our show.
So everyone plz make them see reason without using harsh words/foul language.

It's not like Ekta has used foul language with them.It is better to play it safe. She was somewhat threatened even though she is a big personality. Don't do anything that can cause you harm. 
ameilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

It's not like Ekta has used foul language with them.It is better to play it safe. She was somewhat threatened even though she is a big personality. Don't do anything that can cause you harm. 

Go It👍🏼.I will try and persuade them.I maybe one in a million voices but even a tiny voice can make a sound.
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
without being confirmed just don't take any step or don't do anything that can hamper the show. I just don't understand when the issue is resolved once.then why all are you just overreacting on a news which may be a fake one and has 100% chance to be fake.😕..Ek   personally has talked with the CHAIRPERSON of karni sena this time and the issue is resolved after that. so please I think this news is old.
ameilia thumbnail
Guys lets hold up.Dnt post anything caz as of now minus that protest article everything is fine between EK and that Rajput man.
I wont post anything till i have a valid reason to do so.