Hi Munni  πŸ˜ƒ

Nice To Know More Of You. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ Enjoy The S πŸ˜ƒ potlight πŸ˜ƒ

Grilled Or Tandoori ❓ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by Manzz - 10 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG kriti yeh kya hai😲🀣 good luck with those di🀣 and the type she asked, even i cant answer those🀣
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Thanks Preeti 

r u still in Think mode πŸ€£

[/quote]

I am back πŸ˜†

1.What kind of person do u dislike?
2.What is the one thing that u follow daily ???
3.What is the one thing u enjoy or love doing ???
4.Do u have any favorite word that u use often?? what is it??
5.what is the one thing that  u miss the most now ?
6.who would u call "One in a million"?
7.What is the one thing u would never do  even if given a million???
8.A favorite childhood memory??
9.Ur favorite accessory??
10. Do u watch anime/cartoons???(Silly questionπŸ˜†,I know)

I know  , just  woke up and landed up here and  started typing this random questions.I forgot the remaining ques.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.  will be back before the thread closes again with a  proper set of questions πŸ€£.Sorry munni diπŸ˜†

Edited by preetipc - 10 years ago

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Kriti.

Time for beti to turn evil for a littler while, Munni mummy ko grill jo karna hai! Mwahahahaha! Jokes apart, I'm so glad you're on the hot seat, maa. You're one of the friendliest DT members I've come across the whole site and I'm sure everyone will agree that you deserve this spotlight. Proud to be a mummy's girl.  ...and now, back with my evilness... here we go πŸ˜ˆ Sonia ko yahi Qs diya tha, Jeevika didi ko bhi yahi diya thaa, now mummy ka turn hai suffer karne ka πŸ˜† 

mere sab bachche mujhe itna pareshan kyun karto ho.. my 2 boys aur ab meri beti bhi :(( mummy ko toh chodo naaa !

@bold - chalo for that maaf kiya aur huggy bhi πŸ€— me blush blush β˜ΊοΈ  Proud to have the sweetest beti like you  
I saw these questions when you asked them to your Jeevika didi ... btw Fairy kyun Jeevika di ? and you are nautanki Mannu just like Ritch πŸ˜†

1. How are you, seriously? tooo tired at 12:40 am 
  2. What are you thinking about right now? how many more minutes to finish these questions, I still have to start the dishwasher ... why shud i answer as if anyone would even care to read 
  3. What's your favorite color? keeps changing, currently turquoise blue 
  4. What's your favorite food? roti chicken curry 
  5. What's your favorite dessert?  khubani ka meeta with ice cream 
  6. How old are you? ladki se umar nahin poochtey .. woh bhi mummy se kabhi nahin poochte 
  7. What have you learned today? 
  8. What was your favorite subject in school? Chemistry, marketing in college
  9. What do you do (occupation wise)? currently a mom's job, otherwise, a Software engineer 
  10. What are some of your favorite books? Wings of Fire, Not a penny more not a penny less, three little sisters 
  11. What are some of your favorite movies? Parichay, Chori Chori Chupke chupke (old one), Silsila, Kalaapathar, Muqqadhar ka sikandar, Chandini, DDLJ, HSSH, Vivah, HAHK, MPK, Parineetha, Swadesh, Chak De India, Dor .. hope that covers some lol
  12. What kind of music are you into? classical and light 
  13. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about? It would be about inner self and the title would be " A mirror to one's own self"
  14. What's one of the scariest things you've ever done? scariest, level 4 river rafting in California white waters and the other would be a deep dive into a 16 feet pool., with no knowledge of swimming but a life guard at the bottom 
  15. What accomplishment are you most proud of? proud of what I am :D 
  16. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Doctor 
  17. What do you do for fun? play with my kids in trampoline or with bubbles or ABC games it's fun !
  18. Do you like traveling? LOVE !!
  19. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? Brazil and Costa Rica 
  20. Who are some people you'd like to meet someday? long lost friends 
  21. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? 
  22. What's one of your favorite habits you have? ,.talking πŸ€£
  23. What are some things that make you really happy? spending time with kids and family and also watching my K shows πŸ˜† 
  24. What are some things that make you really sad? when anyone is sad or hear any sad news anywhere :(
  25. What are some things that scare you? death, reptiles, deep water 
  26. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? on the fly 
  27. Pink or purple? usse kya farak padtha,,,, lol .. none 
  28. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet? never thought about it .. now that u asked let me think .. my naanaji and Lal Bahadhur Shastri 
  29. Would you rather live in the country or in the city (just in case I ever have to buy you a house πŸ€£)? kahin pe bhi chalega.. u can buy me anywhere lol,,, i love the serenity of the country side .. when are u buying πŸ˜†
  30. Do you like the number 18 or the number 21 better? i donno the reason behind it but let me say 21 
  31. Childhood or adulthood, which one would you prefer? childhood ..pyara bachpan 
  32. Do you have any siblings? yes
  33. What's your favorite part about today so far? the one hour when husband took kids for swimming .. I enjoyed my little break during the day 
  34. Who in your life has influenced you the most? mom and dad and now pati dev also πŸ˜†
  35. What's your favorite joke? ant elephant jokes buahahah 
  36. Have you ever tried sushi? Naaa
  37. Do you like spicy or mild food? mild
  38. How do you like your steak cooked? N/A
  39. Do you have a favorite number? If so, what is it? 2
  40. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why? Parrot - bak bak bak bak 
  41. What's one of the strangest things you've ever done? 
  42. What kind of vacations do you like? for me 3 day vacation to Las Vegas can unwind me for the rest of the year 
  43. If you were free, would you go outside shopping or stay at home? stay home, 
  44. Overseas or interstate? Overseas 
  45. Your favorite holiday destination so far? Las Vegas in US, Kolkata in India
  46. Somewhere you would like to go in future? Brazil
  47. What are some of your major goals in life? raise kids with complete attention
  48. What are some of your smaller goals in life? me going back to s/w job in the next couple of years 
  49. What do you like least about yourself? being a bit laid back 
  50. What embarrasses you? when someone praises me more than I deserve 
  51. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try? news anchor
  52. What's your earliest memory? earliest memory, memories of my dadi and nani's home .. 
  53. What's the best decision you ever made? doing MBA 
  54. Who's your best / closest friend? I guess if u can call mum your friend yes she is my best friend, apart from her it is going to be Smita πŸ˜³
  55. What do you think people think of you? haahhah yeh kaisa sawal.. i really never thought ki people had time to think of me lol ..
  56. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn? wheel throwing as in pottery classes 
  57. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? I am not a shopaholic, I am too lazy to even spend them ...lol ..may be some for shopping and savings and some for charity ..well i never thought I would get million dollars .. may be have to buy a lotto lotery 
  58. If you had the power to change the world, what would you do? protect environment, everything falls into place 
  59. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? extrovert 
  60. What's the first thing you notice about people? their smile and how much attention do they pay when I speak 
  61. Do you believe in destiny? YES 
  62. Do you believe in horoscopes? Not really read them for fun 
  63. What is your star sign?  Taurus 
  64. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others (say, a severely retarded patient vs. a doctor who could potentially save hundreds of lives)? will get back to this tomorrow 
  65. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good? basically good with a bit of bad in everyone ,, rather than calling bad...i would say flawed 
  66. Words or pictures, which one is a better explanation of something? Picture 
  67. Are you religious? Yes 
  68. Do you think any kind of afterlife exists? Yes 
  69. Friends or family (that's such a stupid question, I know)? yeah it's a stupid question .. so no answer for this πŸ€£ it's always friends and family .. so no place for OR 
  70. When people ask you how are you, do you sometimes say good even if you are not feeling that way? yeah.. to avoid the next round of questions i often say "good"
  71. Favorite television actor? not one but four - Hiten Tejwani, Kushal, Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy
  72. Favorite television actress? Smriti, Saakshi, Gowri, Nia 
  73. Favorite Bollywood actor? Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor 
  74. Favorite Bollywood actress? Vidhya Balan
  75. Favorite Hollywood actor? George Clooney 
  76. Favorite Hollywood actress? Julia Roberts 
  77. Favorite song? Mann kyun behaka re behaka 
  78. Favorite singer? Yesudas 
  79. Favorite band? none
  80. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people? NO
  81. What's the most money you've ever given away? 500 dollars I guess 
  82. What's the biggest personal change you've ever made? 
  83. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? Used salt in chai for jiju 
  84. What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world? seize all money in Swizz bank accounts, just the 25% can wipe off the entire world poverty 
  85. Education or sport? Education
  86. Do you prefer art or drama? drama
  87. What are some of your favorite websites? CNN, Espncricinfo, NDTV, of course IF and FB lol 
  88. What is your all time dream? to visit all over India, every nook and corner of it 
  89. What's the biggest lie you have ever told? no big lies .. 
  90. Would you save a dying person or a doctor? is it possible to save both 
  91. What's something most people don't know about you? I am adventurous 
  92. What's something you wish everyone knew about you? that I can cook amazing food 
  93. What are some of the first things you do in the morning? look at my kids and hubby, freshen up and a warm glass of water with honey and lemon 
  94. What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you? I don't want to recollect any ..
  95. Do you cry easily? tons and tons πŸ˜† even watching fiction I cry phoot phoot kay lol
  96. What's your biggest fear? fear of  loosing the family and loved ones 
  97. Do you prefer written or verbal communication? verbal in personal life, written in records in professional life
  98. How many emails do you get each week, roughly? more than 100 errm 
  99. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you? can I play myself as none can play me :P
  100. What's one of your favorite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going? where have you traveled to last " 
  101. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? yess want to try once 
  102. Have you ever been in a fist fight? NO 
  103. What's the best prank you've ever pulled?
  104. What did you do on your last birthday? partied had fun with pinacolada cake 
  105. What do you think is one of the most undervalued professions right now? genetic engineering
  106. How would you explain your basic life philosophy? everything happens for a reason, jo bhi hota achche kay liye hota hain .. kyun ki god planned this for us 
  107. Would you rather be hated or forgotten? hated 
  108. If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would you do to live today to the fullest? (No that you will die tomorrow, just a question πŸ˜›) I donno .lol never thought of it buahahha 
  109. Would you visit the moon or another planet? none 
  110. Maths or science? science 
  111. Would you rather someone fake smiled at you or not smiled at all? not smiled at all.. I hate fake and pretensions people 
  112. This emoticon: πŸ˜ƒ or this emoticon: πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ
  113. A hug or a smile? Which one makes you happier? A smile from stranger, hug from a close one
  114. What's my full name? πŸ˜† Kriti Kaur
  115. Which country do you live in? US
  116. What's your favorite show? hindi/english/fiction - okk I donno what u asked .. but hindi I have whole bunch .. English- Everybody loves Raymond and Seinfeld  
  117. Hollywood or Bollywood? Bollywood 
  118. What is the maximum amount of time you have spent on IF in a row? 4-5 hrs 
  119. Internet or books? both
  120. Typing or handwriting? Handwriting
More later! πŸ˜†

remaining later .. too tired.. got to sleep now πŸ˜†

Phew !! can't believe I am done ..beti tumhne mujhe kitna sataya hmmmppp  !!
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Munni do you answered them. πŸ€£ Good luck finishing them πŸ˜†
yaqeen. thumbnail
Wow.. Congrats Munni! πŸ€— Hope you remember me. πŸ˜› We met in ZGH's AT. πŸ˜ƒ

Won't grill you! πŸ˜† Many other people are already doing! πŸ€£

Enjoy the hot seat! πŸ˜Ž

Love,
Alina
-Deepali- thumbnail
Munni I won't Grill you so much so here is some questions for youπŸ˜†

1.- Can you cry under water? 
2.- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? 
3.- Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to? 
4.- Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity? 
5.- Why does a round pizza come in a square box? 
6.- What disease did cured ham actually have? 
7.- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? 
8.- Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours? 
9.- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing? 
10.- Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV? 
11.- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? 
12.- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway. 
13.- Why you watch Sathiya,Ehm,Humsafar,Zgh and QH. 
14.- Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? 
15.- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him? 
16.- Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ? 
coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat? 
18.- Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs! 
19.- If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner? 
20.- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from? 
21.- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? 
22.- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? 
23.- Why did you just try singing the two songs above? 
24.- Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt? 
25.- Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window? 

26-  pick one You like and give reason Why you Like ..

Virat or manvi ?

Zaroon or kasaf ?

Asad or Zoya ?

Aham or Gopi ?

Asher or Khirad

27 -What are your Hobbies?
28-What are your fav dessert?
29-  if you been given a alladin lamp,what will you do??

take care and enjoyeee on the hot seat🀣

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Munni di! So well deserved! πŸ€— I shall give you a break with all the questions though, partially because I love you and don't wanna add to the torture and partially because I am a lazy person with not too much leisure time nowadays πŸ˜†
We definitely need to catch up soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Hahahahah log toh kaise kaise Mazak karte hain😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: |Persephone|

Congratulations Munni di! So well deserved! πŸ€— I shall give you a break with all the questions though, partially because I love you and don't wanna add to the torture and partially because I am a lazy person with not too much leisure time nowadays πŸ˜†

We definitely need to catch up soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Hawww Gunnn πŸ€—  I love you for this and for everything  muaaahhh πŸ˜³ good your laziness works for my laziness ,,,πŸ˜†  

You seem to be the busy girl again with school and studies .. not even seeing u around. ... will catch up soon .. how about this weekend .😳