|| The Junglee Jokers [IO] #2 || - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
@sneha oh which year are you in?

Fahad's bday is nearing gosh and I haven't done any preparations yet. Damn it! It's okay send in your wishes whenever :P

HOLY CRAP Sneha I just watch TBP today. What utter RUBBISH! That new girl Kamna is so irritating and KD as usual at him dumbest best UFFF can I bang my head on the wall 😡
I am in 12th grade! 
LOL its okay! I'll help you! :D

Exactly! ;X
I just watched the last few mins of it!
It's so damn annoying! :@
I will join you! >__<
OMG why did I always think you're in college 🤣 silly me! Oh boy that's a very crucial year for you. And what board is it?

It's okay if you're busy, rads is always there to help me, but if you can take out a little time for his thread that will sweet 😃

Omfg join me for sure 🤣 I don't know when our old TBP will be back! I've lost all hopes :(
Wait, i thought 12th grade is also called college! Well atleast i do call it :P
I'll let you know whenever I am free! :D And will help you for sure <3

I lost hopes long ago! :/ You know, when i came to know Anand sir left TBP, i somehow knew it then that TBP will get ruined! But i hadn't imagined that it will go THIS bad! -___-
I meant senior college as in graduation 🤣 you are in college but junior... In a way it's still school 😆

Awww okay! As you wish 😳 take your time and let me know soon :-)

Exactly and I still don't know why Anand Sir doesn't write for TBP anymore.. Probably because RaHi fans weren't happy with the track he was writing so he probably decided to give it a break.. I could be completely wrong though 😆

But I still his name with Seema and Sudhir.. It says conceptualised by Anand, Seema and Sudhir
LOL okay! 😆
Yeah! Maybe that's what happened!! Yes they are, but i think the overall scripting was done only by Anand sir! :/

Well, nothing can be done now, 
I feel stupid saying this, But i still have 0.001 % hopes left somewhere! :P
*sigh* Love makes you go so blind! 
Originally posted by -Crazy..Life-

LOL okay! 😆
Yeah! Maybe that's what happened!! Yes they are, but i think the overall scripting was done only by Anand sir! :/

Well, nothing can be done now, 
I feel stupid saying this, But i still have 0.001 % hopes left somewhere! :P
*sigh* Love makes you go so blind! 

Yeah i guess so. I miss him 

Oh nothing at all can be done...the best phase of TBP is over and its so sad to see my favourite show get ruined to no extent :/

pyaar andhaa hota hai 🤣
😳 😔 
Are you really online? 😳
Do i look invisible to you? ðŸ˜³
I donno! 😳
The other day it showed you online, yet you were MIA ! 🤔