Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticlover

Mm... something adds up but still I won't say anything...
Zoya seems to miss important events like the attack n hear harmful things like Asad's mission!! Height of misunderstanding!!
Update soon!!

shukriya dearπŸ˜ƒ
it will get right once thing get 2+ 2
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolphool

Haiii...thakk gai mainn..kitna sochna parta hai πŸ˜† ...ok so rashid ahmes khan is the master kameen mind...i got it πŸ˜† ...aur agar humera ko kych hogia na...ufff πŸ˜• ...zoya will defoo eat asad kacchha πŸ˜† ...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ur comment is so sweet ramshaπŸ˜ƒ
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Originally posted by: AAK0007

First i 😑 with u for dont rply in my comments. Now come to your update. Very nice update story is unfolding. After reading your update i hate asad more. His so called love for zoya is also fake. He torture zoya 3 days because he think his so called love is betrayed by zoya. He think zoya betray him so give her torture is my right. But after reading your update i think he himself betray with zoya. In past when they r together he continously betraying her. So who gave him right to torture zoya.
And both brothers r planted to play with both sisters.
May be i m wrong in future but this is my opinion now .
Update soon and thanks for pm.

i m sorry dear i dint really comment on anyone in last update...
i know you want that dialogue..i will add it for sureπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
ZUBIDUBI1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
auuur kitneee hain thaakur? πŸ˜†
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZUBIDUBI1

auuur kitneee hain thaakur? πŸ˜†

bahot!!!...soorryyy...update hoga evening meπŸ˜ƒ
ZUBIDUBI1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MILII_BAKSHI

bahot!!!...soorryyy...update hoga evening meπŸ˜ƒ

evening mein?😲 chal koi nii il wait..😳
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Best ever part of the story...faboulas
Why would anyone sleep after reading It
The crepy rashid wanna kill him
How.dare.he,?bloody sh*t
Admire the caring asad ..
The mAngalpuri effect was awesome
ZUBIDUBI1 thumbnail
evening start ho gaiii... πŸ˜†
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail

sun ye page finish kar ke next page

MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
dedicated to AALOO, FIMMY, GUNI, PARI, SHREYA, AND Specially ZUBI...

PART 17

Gunfire errupted from every direction as the two couples themselves pinned to the spot by thirty or so Grinner...

asad grabbed zoya by her wrist and pulled her to him her body leaning over his completely..he holded her possesively giving her a tight hug which would never let go..

"dont dare to touch her...!!" he said as a bunch of people took hold of his hand pulling zoya out of his grip..he tried harder not to submit his life to them but they were just too many for him plus zoya was too weak to take care of herself while he take care of them..

"NO!!!" asad yelled at the men's out there as they finaaly managed to pull her off him completely...

three men immediately locked him with their arms and forces while the two just dragged poor unconcious zoya with them...

asad felt helpless for a minute as the fear in him grew more of loosing his love ..his zoya..
he struggled between to make them weak but all failed...

one of the man looked at the pale zoya ..he threw her on the floor in hall right in front of asad who could see the act surrounded by mens holding him to controk him from bedroom...

as zoya fell on bed her body moved a inch..it dint go miss from the lover boy..he shouted her name in top of his lungs.."ZOYA!!!! ZOYAA!!"

zoya felt a pierce in her ear ..she mildly opened her eyes but was too weak to notice what was happening with them around..!
"AAH!!" a drop of tear fell down from her eyes as she led out a small scream cause of the pain she felt due to felling on ground..

"zoya..zoya listen to me baby...everything will be fine..dont worry ..everything will be fine,,.." asad tried to talk to her and make her calm cause he was afraid what will this sudden attack will leave effect on her..he himself was too scared but still he was consoling her..

a hard punch below his ribs was all he got awarded due for this act by a man..

the man who pushed zoya ...kneeled down on floor close to her weak body..
"she is good!" he said as he touched her face obvoisly making asad vigorous in anger..

"put ur hands off her..." asad rored as he tried to release his hands which were in their grip..

"yes she is !" the other man who was aiming at her said with a smirk..

without waiting for a second they pulled zoya by her arms and dragged her with them in the other room where ayaan and zoya were staying few ours back...

"NOOO...NO!! noo!! dont you dare do anything to her ...i sware i will shred u ll into piece if you dare touch her...leave her ..leave her now..." asad  screamed as he witnessed zoya being pulled by these grinner to other man followed by 5 more...

he so wanted  to desparately get out and kill all those men who dare to touch her..
his voice choaked in his throat when he heard the sound of bolting the door of ayra room..

" NO...NOO...ZOYAA...ZOYAA...ZOYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Asad screamed and screamed in pain and fear as he tried to kisk the men on him who had now succesfully manged to make him kneel down on floor where his hands were still in their grip..they were atleast 15 ..strong , builtup with arms ..surrounded him..he was not at all concerned about him but was dyieng in fear for her..he dint wanted zoya to suffer for anything..he so wanted to help her ,..but he was trap..he was helpless he was dyeing...

ayaan was surrounded out near the car by a group of commandos..the grinners!!! hummy whispered..

they all aimed were on hummy...ayaan and hummy were staring at these wierd attackers who were contanty changing their aim from hummy to ayaan from ayaan to hummy..thats when one of them spoke..
"kill the girl.."

ayaan shook his head in no..he slided hi hand slowly in hummy' palm locked their fingers together and pulled her behind him..

groups of men got more close to him as ayaan slowly whispered.." forget about me! run as i say..run away and dont see back..dont worry i will be fine..but u run when i say!!" he said as he twisted his hand lightly..
hummy was frozed by this attack but his warms assurance made her jolt back to reality which was like a real nightnare..how was she supposed to run with a 3 month baby growing inside..and on top of it how could she leave ayaan here wioth these psychos...!!!

hummy nodded his head in no as tears started to drip down her cheeks..

hummy was scrared she looked here and there for help but found no one...and then she turned to look at the wiondow in a hope that atleast her aapi and jiju would help her biut she found no one there too..her eyes refuse to stop tears as her body was shaking very badly...

ayaan holded a hand which were getting close to touch hummy and punched him hard on the chest ..the two commando who were at a distance behind this fellow quickly got ayan hands of their partner and kicked him on his stomach so hard that his lips poured blood in a second...
they kicked him again and again where the 4 more commando too readily joint them to hit the poor guy ayaan on the floor...
ayaan screamed of pain echoed in hummy's ear who was in shock which made her deaf and blind enuf to see ayaan signal to her to run away..
when after trying for many times hummy dint move ..ayaan screamed her name loud ebuf to hear by sky.."HUMERA!!!!!"humera got pulled out of the shock with his voice...she looked at him with wide eyes...
 RUN!!!"ayaan said as he holded the leg of the other guy who left him kicking in middle and  was trying to catch humera..

as she heard run..humera run in no particular direction followed by few mens behind her..ayaan saw this and sighed for a second and then with a force he puched on one of the ,men feet making them kneel on floor and then he grabbed his neck and twisted it to kill...

he did the same with other grinners..he spitted blood on ground and was above to move when he found humera running to him crazily...he looked in her eyes and then to her lower dress which were now red.."NOOO!!" he sreamed as he saw hummy poinmting towards something behind her..and soon he got what it was..it was a wave of other grinner approaching them witha great force...he knew he had lost something so valuable ..he was not ready to loose her.."humera ran to his arms, fushed face and pain written all over her..he stroke her hair with the knuckle which was teared and bleeding..he kissed her quickly on her forehead trying to assure her..he made her stand behind him making himself ready for the next fight...
__________________________________________________________________________________

asad struggled and struggled in the grip of so many men..their body weight crushing him avoiding him move even a bit...he closed his eyes in agony..

the face that appeared from the dark skipped a heart bit of his..it was her ..his zoya who was standing in his arms her hands wrapped around him..she was happy and innocent as always...she was smiling..and then suddenly she screamed making asad worried ..she fell on his arms ..asad touched her back ..she was stabed!!

asad quickly got off his vision...like a miracle he felt a new energy in him..gathering every ounce of energy he pushed the mens off him...for a second all grinners slipped their grip off his hand and body...

he quickly stood up and fought with a great madness..you cant really called it as killing he was butchering them cruelly..mercillessly..his body the walls hgis face everything in the room where painted blood now..he glace around the room once ..everyone was dead!!

he walked over the corpse quickly to reach to zoya..

one push was more than enuf to few the door open..

there were more than 8 men in the room.and zoya in the bed..her some clothes were stripped off...
this vision made asad a pure psycho for now...he turned to his right took a lamp in his hand and banged it on the head of the one leaning over zoya..

he broke each bones of the men whose hands were roaming over her...he took the legs of the men from behind and parted to distance in such that he got tored from middle...asad was no human now...how dare you touch her!!! he asked a man who earlier pulled zoya by hair to room..

asad punched his face so hard that his nose eyes and lips were combined in to one rag...he died on the spot...

asad again looked around once..no one was alive..he quickly walked close to zoya who was still unconcious unaware of the things just took place,..

"ZOYAA...ZOYAAA!!" asad shiuddered her body in his arms..but she dint awake its just when he felt wet on her back front and head...
sh*t her stiches got opened...the one were he had stabed her...they were bleeding...

he cursed himself more for this misery...he got up from bed hold her in his arms and ran out of the room..."you will be alright...i will get u to a doctor.".he said as he ran towards the door...

"ayaan.." ayaan heard a voice from behind ...hummy and ayaan turned behind to see asad with zoya in his arms and they were sure she was not ok...

asad kept zoya down beside the stairs as he literaly ran towards the man who was about to cut hummy with a seesaw machine...ayaan was too tiod by them just as he was a couple of minute back..he ran to save them...
as soon as hummy saw asad coming ..she sat down on floor hitting the knee of the man who tried to cut her making him off balance and the rest thing were taken charge by these khan brothers...
hummy walked to zoya and shooked her hard to get in to conciousness..but she dint...the stab mark and the open flesh could be easily seen through her torn dress..hummy noticed each and every mark on her body..she really wanted to know who the hell did that to her sister and she was sure asad dint knew about iot..if it had he would have killed that man...she thought!"

few minutes later the two bro ran to their girls taking them in arms as zoya was bleeding even hummy was no different ..her lower salwar and kurti had turned red...she was too looing as anyminute she will give up...

2 hours later...

hummy woke up on bed were ayaan was standing beside her holding her hand and tears making its way in his eyes as his other hand caressed her tummy...

"uh.." hummy tried to say..
ayaan holded her hand more firmly he sat beside her bed and brushed her face  cupping them between his hands later...

"u r ok!" he asked concerned..
 hummy nodded her head in yes...
ayaan smiled at her and hugged her lightly dropping a kiss on her forhead...
"ayaan...hamara baccha!" humera asked innocently rubbing her hand over ayaans which was on her tummy..

"sab theek ho jayega..hummy ..sab theek ho jayega.." ayaan answered as he himself could not take this fact and cried with her love..for hummy...

doctor looked at zoya in asad's arm and called out for ward boy..
she was immediately admitted to the icu and hummy in other ward under gynaec...

after an hour or so..finally icu light turned off and came out zoya on wheel bed..

she was shifted to the private ward..asad was about to follow her as nurse came running behind him..

"Doctor wants to speak to you.."

asad went to the doctor cabin..she was a female ..she asked him to seat..

"doctor..." asad hesisted to ask..
"is everything ok..!!" he completed and closed his eyes as he dint want to hear anything negative..

"yes she is!" doctor answered and as he opened his eyes with a smile he saw doctors frowned face..

"look asad..u r her hubby and so i wanna say something...zoya was forced again and again ..her body bears the marks of sexual torture..she was stabbed too..who ever did this he was no human..he cutted her n number of place...he might have sealed the injury but no care caused the stitches to open and the wounds got freshen up..
she had nail marks all over her,..she is in mess..on top of it she is too weak..i guess might be cause of no food ...and light!"

as doctor explained asad felt himself burried in shame and guilt..he was the one who did that..he so hated himself for this..he digged his nail in to his palm so hard that tearing the skin the hands got bleeding...
"oh no" doctor exclaimed as she noticed she called for the nurse to dress up the wound and few other injury which he got coz of the fight...

5 hours later..

"haan ayaan..tum khyal rakho uska ..subah baat karte hai..." asad said in a low voice...ayaan wanted to visit zoya but he was not ready to leave hummy even for a sec from his sight...but when hummy opened her eyes after a nap..the first thing she recalled was "aapi" and this was y he had called asad in hour of three...

asad hunged the phone and looked at his zoya who was still lying on bed like a lifeless body...tears never left his eyes ...he cursed himself wanted to punish himself so bad as no one would ever think of doing something to his love ever...!!

his chain of thoughts broke as he felt zoya moving..she was coming in to conciousness..

he holded her hand close to his heart and kissed the back of hand once than twice while brushing the hair off her face wit the fingers..

i will make everything right! he heard himself saying to her...
little did he knew that everything was destroyed from the time it was started and the zoya whom he wishes for was no longer his!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

ok people dont gn me these looks...lamba update hai..fir se keh rahi hu..so mat jana..
actually ye meri aadat hai...lol...

anyways leave your comments and enjoy reading...

sare comments padhe maine or reply karne ki koshish bhi ki..per sab ko nai karpai...agar u feel mujhe pitna hai to mar do yaar ..or kya bolu...

milli
______________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by MILII_BAKSHI - 10 years ago