NIGHTMARE Thread -2 NEW THREAD LINK ON FIRST PAGE - Page 51

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lavalina

Look i think  should tell u something put u in the guy place...U love someone with all your heart n u love her to the extent of infinite love okay, now u r hung by enemies n u get a video note a video to see infront of all stranger as enemies n in this video u see the one that u loved with all your heart n mind is sleeping with another man without any objection so u there watching the video would u know that the girl has been forced if in the video she is willingly having the sex sorry for the word but i cant find any other so ya so will u know by just watching the video she didnt betray u here...now u come out u do research u found she is engaged to armaan which confirms that she betrayed u so do u feel asad is wrong here???? i mean till here...

Now lets see next u loved her u still love her coz with just this your heart cant accept that she is someone's else now what would u do as a guy u'll definitely get her back i mean u'll make earth joins sky to get her back n top get her back again u r also now very frustrated so wat u do u take out this frustration as sex n u know when u have ot with her no one can take her back coz it'll be there that she 's been yours now i'll agree Asad has been too harsh but if u see it from a lover n guy point u'll see that the pain he inflicted zoya was less than what he suffered and one more thing dont forget zoya loved him so zoya was not raped by him except when he forced her before she tells him the condition in which she had to sleep with armaan but even then its not a rape really coz Asad didnt it out of his anger of his love being in someone bed before so being a man he'll try to take out the every part of any related thing of armaan to zoya...N one more thing asad is not a magician to know that zoya has been through things as when he was freed he saw that zoya is with armaan smiling so he doesn't know she was forced so i think here i answered another question of urs...But then as soon as asad got to know what happened to zoya he asked for forgiveness he didn't again do anything to her he repent he fell in guilt n was being crushed every second u know like every second n this is the biggest punishment cz even zoya refused to see him after coming back from hospital for someone like Asad its the biggest punishment he could get coz Asad is here only if  Zoya is here i hope u got your answers n  i think u didnt get it too well zoya still flinches away from him but now she knows she is safe with him so its only asad love which can help her recover n zoya soul knows that...Asad has that junoon dewangi that he can kill or even die for his love...

P.S As a side note Am a girl 
I just love you Lav!!😳
asad is trying hard like hell to repent for his sins...wat he did was really heinous but in his condition people generally can commit anything like that...but atleast he's trying...so anyone even god forgives mistakes...he n only he deserves her but not so soon...i want you to let him feel guilt n shame some more...
n ya update soon...
Originally posted by AsyaManic

OH GOD! Is this end?
no re pgal..kyu u wnn thiss fff to end...haan!!😆
Wow

This is getting more and more interesting update by update

Mili brilliant wrk...
ZOya agn voilent ...she need much tym to recover...

Damn sure asad vl heal hr wounds. ..

He Gv wounds to hr..nw he himself heal it...

VEry nice update
oh god day by day this story becoming more interesting milli
Lovely update but don't tell me huma is going to cheat now...pl update soon
Loved it. Poor zoya. .She is hell scared. You know its really difficult to forgive such a mistake. The person who is in pain only know what he or she has gone through to let that pain pass. I know Asad is doing everything he could to make things right but still the pain that he has given her will not subside that soon. It will take time. Loved the update. What is humaira gonna do and gaffur I don't understand what he is playing at.
Continue soon,

Dee
hey tis is amazing...
zoya is really freak out n she went through alot too...felt bad for asad too...
hummy knows who did all of tis n she called gaffur...hope she wont do anything tat will bring problem n risk their safety...nikhat forgive zoya...wonder wat will asad do nw to keep zoya with him n wat will ayaan do if hummy told gaffur the truth...
luv it...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...