NIGHTMARE Thread -2 NEW THREAD LINK ON FIRST PAGE - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by jeenia123

First of all congrats for Second thread... and about update

It was just OMG... first giving wounds, he is clearing them. but this love is truly from his heart... just loved it... and hope all will be safe..
shukirya😃
m happy u liked it😳
i hope too😆
Originally posted by mariam1368

Omg i jst loved it...u're superb dear
Congrats for the new thread
really??😳..thanks😃
shukriya 🤗
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

OMG!!!OMGG!!OOOMMMG!!!!!

MILLLU im gonna die...

aaaj tak kii best update...

im loving humera she is such a cutie pie...

awww zoya ... she saved asad...

waat? humera pregnant?? 😲

sss... that must pe paining no... poor zoya...

as...asad cleaned her wounds...

he cried WITH her FOR her... haaayeee

awww I imagined the whole lovey dovey scene n it was like... wooowww

wooobieee he said it... yess he said it again...

ayaan beta?? 😲 kon sa kaam?

ohh teriii

ye kya kra nikhat ne?? wts gonna happen now?

millluuu update nooowww...r8 now

thank god rose ni thi is update ni to mein uske sare petals nikaal deti...huun.. 😆

ab excitement thodi kam hui... 😆

haaannn to TERA NEW THREAD...
WO BHIII CHAPTER 15 SE PEHLE...

DEKH I BROUGHT UR FAV MONKEY TO CELEBRATE... 😆

shinchan bhii aaa ya hai...

mat mar...kya hua ye bata😕
phew..to ye baat hai..thanks god..i mean thank you🤗
yes she is innocent yaar😆
yes she saved him ..nice observation😃
yes baby is preggy
kya line hai ..with her for her⭐️
ayaan ko karne de apna kaam khud dekh lena😆
kuch samjha usne kya kiya😕😆
aww..meri bechari rose
thanks dear🤗
hey i love this monkey and tat gif..exact what my reaction was😆

mera baby yaha...oh tears aa gaye..shunchan mera beta😳😆

give me second maa bete ka milan hone de😳

ok chal thanks😆
Originally posted by srilu_123

amazing one
shukriya😆
Originally posted by Aneezarp27

Congooo Milli.🥳...   fo ur new ThrEAD 🥳

And this was another lovely update,...lamba wala...

Asad was so sweetly healing her woulds... yah andar ke jakhm aabhi heal nahi huwe hai...bt will sooner...

update soon dea...wanna read morrreee
thanks dear🤗
yes it will soon get heal😃

i will pakka😆
Originally posted by AAK0007

First congrats for 2nd thread 👏.
2nd thanks for long update and great update. Now so glad that u show caring asad but asad ke liye mera yeh comment hai ki "100 rat khake billi chale haj ko" itna torture stab in leg, continous rape, write his name on her back with knife and stabing in her chest. After doing all things he just say sorry and wants forgiveness from zoya. Hope zoya dont forgive him. Because i think ayan is going to do something which create again mu btwn asya and asad again going in his physco mode. Both brothers r just enjoying both sisters. I dont ayan kabhi humera se pyar kiya hai.Till now i have no sympathy for asad woh jitna v care kare.This is just my opinion.
shukriya dear😃
oh u are welcome😳
oh nai yaar he was in a mess himself and think about his side..he was betrayed by the only girl he ever loved and then seeing her with him..vanished all humanity in him..i know he did wrong but that was just a strom which now has passed away...😳
i will not let her forgive that easy..trust me😉
you hve to wait to know about ayaan's role😳
i appreciate your opinion ..m glad u r so hooked up with this story..thansk again😃
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

mat mar...kya hua ye bata😕

maar to meri maa ne muje kal hi diya tha...  aaj to bas meri aatma hai.. 😭
phew..to ye baat hai..thanks god..i mean thank you🤗
😆 my plsr🤗
yes she is innocent yaar😆
no doubt she is ... 😳
yes she saved him ..nice observation😃
thaaanx 😆
yes baby is preggy
n wo bhi to hai andar ... ab us ka n bby ka kya hoga?

kya line hai ..with her for her⭐️

oh thankooo ☺️😆
ayaan ko karne de apna kaam khud dekh lena😆
haaan imm waiting...🤔😆
kuch samjha usne kya kiya😕😆

haan wo gadha chala gaya humy ko andar chod ke.. 😡😆
aww..meri bechari rose

tuje bada pyaar aa raha haiuspe 😡 waise koi bharosa ni tera story m aise twist dalti hai kabhi bhi kisi pe pyar ya gussa aa jaata hai.. n thts wat I love bout it... 👏😆
thanks dear🤗
🤗
hey i love this monkey and tat gif..exact what my reaction was😆
I knw tera rection yahi hoga 😆

mera baby yaha...oh tears aa gaye..shunchan mera beta😳😆
 🤣🤣 shuru ho gai draamebaazi... 😆
give me second maa bete ka milan hone de😳
u r insane.. 🤣

ok chal thanks😆
ehsaan kar ri hai 😆 I don wan any thaanx... 😳
Thanks for pm. Awesome update. So now zoya hate asad hope she keep her word. I want asad suffer more. Wonder u give just a caring and loving asad in 2 update and all feel bad for him. But i m very happy for his condition now. He hurt a pure hearted girl who love him more than her life but he just torture her. I still not see any change him now knowing that he done wrong fir v force kar raha hai zoya ko. i know he is hurt but he is too selfish he just think his side he never think tht may be she had some valid reason. But no he just think she betrayed me so i have all rights to torture her. If he truely love her then he tries to figure out but he is very busy with his revenge. Poor zoya everybody whome she loves and trusts either betray her use her or physically nd mentaly torture her. May be in future i m wrong but now i dont want zoya love him again. I hope u prove me wrong.Hey i have a request in future i want a dialogue from zoya that "i m ashamed that i love a man like u" u refers to asad. Pls pls and also want zoya write her name in asad chest with a burning iron stick and give him and want a violent zoya who torture asad itna violently that he beg his death from zoya. I know i m very optimistic with zoya. But hope u understand. Sorry for boring with my nonsense comment. Edited by AAK0007 - 10 years ago

part 14

"i love you ..." he said as a last drop of tears fell down from his eyes looking straight in her eyes where she just sat blank...
he waited few minutes and  then he repeated himself a bit more leaning over her..his head touched her forehead and his breathing was fanning her face..
she was still quite sitting close to him and her eyes lowered ..her silence was tearing him more than anything had ever...
worried he quickly brushed his finger across her chin with his thumb..his eyes never left her face for a second..while his thumb lingered over her cheeks..

"zoya...please!" he said cupping her face with both hands..tears from his eyes rolled down and fell on her cheeks..
zoya slowly looked at him through her lashes..

"uh,," zoya said as she looked at him..

a sudden breeze of calm and coolness spread on his face..like he just got the most precious thing of world..she is talking!! he thought happily..
he nodded his head in yes with eyes in tears and a smile on face..he tightened the hold on her face and looked more deeply into her eyes..

" asad...dont have any wrong idea.." she said as she took his hands off her face making asad fliched...

"zoya..i - i.." asad stammered coz of the intense emotion he was feeling inside..no words could match what he felt at this moment..

zoya got on her feet jerking asad away from her way..
"asad ...i hate you...n you cant do anything to change it!" she said as her eyes filled with drops of pain..with this she moved out of the bathroom leaving behind a lost asad who was broken hurt and lost ...

asad just stood there watching zoya leave ..he cursed himself for everything and there was no way he would let her go from him..

zoya walked out and stood beside the table trying to open a drawer when she felt a warm hands slipping from her waist..

she knew it just by his touches and so she pushed his hand away with out even looking at him..she hates him..she repeated n number of time while moving out if his grip..but asad was too fast.. he quickly grabbed her again but this time by her arms..
she winced in pain as he holded her hard..
"what the..-" she screamed as he pulled her even more close ..and now his nose were touching her right cheek..
"please..please..-" he said in a low whisper looking in her eyes intensely..

zoya tried to move but he just holded her too tight ...she tried to push him with her hands ..but this only made asad more furious..he took her hand in his and placed it over his heart..she tried to remove her hand but he dint let her go..

"please..jaan.." he said as he rubbed his nose gently over and then placed a small quick kisses on her right cheek

she shivered with his touches and so her mantra of hating him rose a number of time more..

asad beared all her anger ..her discomfort was killing him..her eyes puring hatred were stabbing him more than a knife could do..he wished for her forgiveness ..he wished for her..

asad pulled her close enough so that now his lips and nose were touching her cheeks and her hand over his heart..he dint bother about the punches zoya was hiting him with other hand ..right now all he wanted was her..for her..!!

"sshh...calm down jaan.." he said brushing his lips on her cheek..
zoya shivered which dint go miss from asad ..she struggled more as she knew she is getting weak..

"asad..please..let me.."she sobbed in his arms..
he felt her tears rolling down and brushing on his lips..he finally let her go..

zoya moved a bit away from his clutches and was about to leave..when she again felt a jerk to her body and next thing she knew she was again in his arms pinned against wall..

she felt her breathing getting mix with his ..."please,.." she whispered  between her tears , not looking in to his eyes..

her motion got franatic as she felt asad lips brushing against hers...
"shhh...please calm down jaan.." he said as his lips were brushing hers even more...he leaned a bit more taking her quivering lips in his ..he licked and sucked as she felt her body giving up on him getting relax as if some music is building between them..he stood between her legs making her spread a little for him..where she lacked the strenght to keep her eyes open..she closed her eyes loosing herself in each moment..
she lay back and enjoyed the feel of something so own..like his kisses were releasing her pain slowly and gradually..

asad took her hand in his and leaved it close near his shoulder..zoya's hands found his arms and got relaxed there..a small smile spread on his lips as he continued to give her comfort with his kisses...her legs started to tremble and her hips were making involuntary jerks towards hi tongue. he brushed her hair slowly in patterns to make the kiss more deeper suddenly she pulled out of him...
"stop!" she said as she panted heavily ..

asad looked at her in confuse nervous and flushed ..they stood there a for a minute till they both could catch on their breathe..

" dont you touch me! i hate you..." she said throwing his hands away which were snaking her arms around again..

"i love you,.damn it!" he said after a while in a anger and hurt tone,.looking at her face..

"but i hate you.." she said in low but determined voice...

before asad could do anything a beep tone distracted them..he got back to the bed where he kept the phone..he picked it up and read it..

"oh god! please!" rose screamed as she banged her head on the floor ...if anyone would have seen her she just resembled like a monster for now...
rose had tried for hours now behind those stupid numbers ...she finally gave up on try and grabbed the diary to find and read something interesting...

Page 34

I won! finally i won..zoya is mine for now...forever... m so happy...she said yes she said yes...i love her i will make sure she would love me too with same intensity as mine..
i love you baby...i so love you..

rose read it and quickly turned to other pages..

page 29..

zoya had approached me to rescue asad she told me she can do anything if i helped her out..this is it and i knew how to get my girl back...

rose felt her blood boiling after reading this line...how could you this to her bro..how? she said in disgust..
she turned few papers more just where she read this words and numbers..

Page 39

its was our engagement night today...she looked spledorous..i fell in love with her a little more this time..i know she is not happy with me becuase of the deal..but i will make sure she would love me back ..i will make her..
haina?
hey forgot to say met hummy today she is such a sweetheart..she tought me a new game to which she says a new word game ..she make the name of person as the numeric code..smart girl ..i really enjoyed playing with her...she called me 10098-099 thru out the party..!!!

rose read this line carefully...what does it means hummy's code game is the answer to this headache numbers...she took another number as hint and got back in breaking the code...

"bhaijaan ..bhaijaan.." ayaan called from hall..
asad came out with a quite and know it all expression..

ayaan pointed out towards the Television screen..

there was a news flash going on...

"- bunglow four near the old city got in to ashes..thank fully no one got injured in major..police found a unconcuois girl near the site..she is hospitalised ..complete news will be telecast soon..cameraman anwar ke sath najma from cyx news

ayaan looked at asad incredibly where asad had a big broad smile through out the time...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

thats it for now..i hope ye hint will help you all..

shukriya

milli

Edited by MILII_BAKSHI - 10 years ago
Waiting!
thaaanx milllu
I LOVE U REE...

awww  pooor asad ...

but zoyas actions r justifird tooo...

any1 who hv gone through this much wil do this only...

but still kisss...

BRO????

ARMAAN was his BROTHER..

gosh isss se bada jhatka shhayd hi kabhi laga ho...

but still y is she not mourning her  brothers death??? there must b a reason ..ni?

she took zoyas side ...

woooh man inniii badi hint im surrely gonna try it...

y d hell is asad smiling ??

ohh milllu don tell me u r tricking us ... bomb is not placed where they are instead it is placed some where else ... DON U DARE SAY THIS...

ohhh millluu nooo nooo nooo yaha mat stop kar ppleeeaseee

atleast precap hi de de...

it was really a supper alluring update...

I LOVED IT N I LOVE U TOOO

MUAAAHH...

n yeeaaahhh IM FRST...
Edited by LuvUAsYa - 10 years ago