Posted: 10 years ago

So finally ACP Rawte broke into his own office tosteal some evidence regarding Sikander. Hmmm...he is playing his cards real close to his heart.Even his boss & best friend isn't privy to what he is upto.Or so he thinks.Coz the way he & Rathore went at each other methinks Rathore knows exactly of Arjun's actions.With coded words he tried to warn him off emphasizing strongly on hard evidence rather than on feelings & emotions.Absolutely loved the interplay of words used by both men
to say things which they otherwise find it impossible to say as friends.Their eyes spoke volumes today.πŸ‘

Another artist that broke my heart with her silent & powerful performance was none other than Lady Dabanng.I watched with sinking heart as she was being pulled into petty girlish skirmish with a guest expert of the elite ETF.But she made me so proud. There was absolutely no shallow,silly, twisted jealous expressions on her face.She remained stoic all through with only letting her eyes refelct the pangs of pain she couldn't help feeling.Especially when Rathore didnt bother inviting her along for coffee & walked off with Chaya. She even found it in herself to smile as she bid the expert adieu.
Such was her confidence in herself & possibly also in her man .A salute to you, dearest Aisha.πŸ‘πŸΌYou are everything a woman should aspire to be.Lose your heart to a man, never your self respect.Reminded a line I heard," Agar mera hai toh mere paas aa hi jayega, nahi aaya toh mera kabhi tha hi nahi!"

An amazing milestone in indian TV with such lofty acting skills & writing.Standing ovation.πŸ‘I sincerely hope such subtlety is not lost on Indian audiences.That would be such a disservice to these powerhouse talent. Especially the three heroes of Arjun:Shaleen, Behzaad & Shital!

Old sins have long shadows! Wish there were more people like Arjun & his Team who would do so much for someone who died two decades ago. Hope the fellow rots forever in jail.

Shaleen had a bit of chicness in his act in the first part of the episode.😎 Like he is having one over everyone who is keeping him from Sikki.Loved how Arjun answered Aisha's call,"Pahunch jaaonga!" Then came the grand entry with a little skip down the staircase.Haye! Tumhaari aadaon pe main waari jaawaan!😳

After some time Chotu was given substantial screen space even if tackling dusty old files.πŸ˜† Liz shone as usual in her small but significant scenes though she had to share it with an industry veteran.The girl managed to hold her own.Thumbs up!πŸ‘

Missed Shree!

Chaya was saucy especially with Rathore but it was Rathore's head I badly wanted to smack.Ek baari toh Aisha se poochta ki chalo coffee peene.But then he amply made up by bouncing in to take her home.Sweet! Aisha too went skipping with him forgiving his gaffe!Cute!😳

Hats off,Team Arjun for an outstanding episode! πŸ‘πŸΌ God Bless ya!
Unres

The episode began with Arjun entering the record room like a chor and stealing something... I  raised my eye-brows thinking "ye kya ho raha hai?"... I was expecting Rathod to catch him red-handed followed by a heated confrontation... but I was disappointed 😳😳😳😳

Coming to case ... it was one of the best case stories so far ... not just in Arjun but as compared to other crime based shows too... Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I had a doubt on Viraat when he told Arjun and Rathod to come back with Warrant, but still the motive was not clear.

Vikram's love story... Viraat killing Antara for money... his involvement with Shreekant was properly connected... the story was perfectly paced.

I just had one confusion, Chhaya had said that they would be taking an X-Ray of the pillar to determine how body is placed inside it... but I don't think X-Rays are taken out like this with people in that room without any safety shield

Arjun's final dialogue was so touching "humein un logo ko bhi insaaf dilana hai jo apni ladayi khud nahi lad saktey"... πŸ‘

The moment Arjun and Rathod challenged each other on Vikram ... It gave me the feeling of "Ohh Please ... not again" ... again... Rathod, the ETF Chief will be proven to be an idiot... someone who is not worthy of this post... who misses the obvious things... and not at all capable of handling any case 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Initially I was happy to see everyone working together but one last part spoiled the fun for me 😭😭
Arjun to Chhaya : tum iski pehchan dhundh rahi thi aur mai iske qaatil ko"

Was only Arjun looking for the culprit? not the entire team?

Something that I didn't understand:

Aisha offered lift to someone... that meant Aisha had her own vehicle...
then why Rathod offered lift to Aisha?

And if it was Rathod who had to drop Aisha back home, and Aisha didn't have her own vehicle, how was she offering lift to someone?

But definitely the entertainment other than case was Chhaya-Sameer-Aisha track ...

Sameer-Chhaya scenes were rocking.

Chhaya : drooling over ETF Chief... I was really chuckling when she was trying to get info about him from Liza and later her direct conversation with Rathod. I simply loved her bold attitude when she asked him for coffee πŸ˜‰

Sameer Rathod : haaye... kya kehna... pehle gussa... fir impressed by Chhaya's work... definitely a thorough gentleman... didn't refuse for a coffee... he owed one to her... Chhaya helped them a lot... there was no way he could have bluntly said a "No" to her... it was pure courtesy and no flirting ... and clearly communicated with Chhaya about not being interested πŸ˜‰

Aisha: Aisha's expressions were priceless in 2 scenes - 1. Rathod goes for a coffee with Chhaya, without inviting Aisha... and 2. Aisha talking to Chhaya... no obvious jealousy ... a quiet nervous smile... a little disappointment... her eyes spoke a volume... the sparkle of surprise in her eyes when Chhaya said that Sam has clearly told her that he is not interested in her and she also knew the reason behind it... it was a delight to watch.

Shaleen: As usual impressive πŸ˜‰

Behzaad: haaye... so many variations today... angry in interrogation room... frustrated when Chhaya was late... Happy when Chhaya impressed him by her work... smiling when happy and thanking Chhaya... everything was sooo perfect... ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Sheetal: supercool... I loved her expressions in the scenes that I have mentioned above...She rocked in her part πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ritu and Ketan : Perfect in their parts... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ketan's Marathi dialogue was jhakaas πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kishwer was amazing in her part... I envied her too... perfect in her part...

Missed Siddharth 😭😭
Edited by bgargate - 10 years ago
hay..kitna hot chor hai yaar...
I need his purple shirt now...
Arjun was so silent at the first half, as he is gradually composing himself for bigger thing (that Sikki bull shit)...
His new Arjun is really yummy...
more sharp..more focussed...
something is there in his eyes, not been able to read him properly...

Aisha, Liza, Chhaya, Sameer, Chhotu all were good...
Sakshi is good...I love her this side...she is becoming more understanding..

Thanks for the topic...
Originally posted by Amritamalhotra

hay..kitna hot chor hai yaar...
I need his purple shirt now...
Arjun was so silent at the first half, as he is gradually composing himself for bigger thing (that Sikki bull shit)...
His new Arjun is really yummy...
more sharp..more focussed...
something is there in his eyes, not been able to read him properly...

Aisha, Liza, Chhaya, Sameer, Chhotu all were good...
Sakshi is good...I love her this side...she is becoming more understanding..

Thanks for the topic...

Agree! Arjun was a straight shooter uptil now.But there is some sort of foxiness creeping in.I am so loving it.I think the stage is being set for the final showdown with that lout Sikki! Can't wait for the countdown to begin!

Bhavna!!!! Main tujhe chodungi nahi!!! 😑😑But tumhe bhi main kya bolun?? Yahi hota hai jab aap do nao ki sawari karte hain! πŸ˜•Yesterday started my beloved music based show Coke Studio@ MTV. I couldn't watch it for obvious reasons and today the repeat was from 8:3 and boy! I had to juggle so much. And that's how I land third. Zuby...😭😭

Okay enough of my rona-dhona!*sniffs 😭and tries to control herself*

What has suddenly happened to the CVs? Ek ke baad ek dhamaakedar episodes! I love it!!!⭐️⭐️ Today the case rested on my favorite topic. Anthropology! this field of science fascinates me to the core. And the use of mitochondrial DNA to establish a connection with Antara and her killer, brilliant. πŸ‘πŸ‘I would have been more happy if they elaborated it a bit more. Forensic front is gearing up. πŸ‘πŸΌAnd amazing performance by Kishwer as Chaya. I must applaud her for she blended with the team.

Truth always finds a way to the surface and even if you scatter in the winds it's will rebuild itself; no matter what. Vikram and Antara could have had a perfect life if only his brothers greed hadn't surfaced.🀒 Greed is the root cause of all evil and today it was proved again. Because of the same greed one lost her life and other is now a living dead. My heart went out to Vikram. But the real victim was Antara for no matter how much the entire team tries Antara can never be brought to full justice for " Justice delayed is justice denied."πŸ˜”

And boy this phenomenon called Shaleen, he's determined to make us all hyperventilate to our death. Matlab there's a limit to look fab. And he is crossing them all. Arjun was superb today, though comparatively he had sight less screen time( I don't know why but I felt thatπŸ€“) he still left his stamp in permanent ink! From his entry to his dialogue delivery it was all as usual fantastic. But the one who stole my heart today was Behzaad or rather our Rowdy Rathod!! Sameer was suave, sexy and Ma Ma Mia!!☺️ From start of the episode to the end he was sexiness personified. But I really wanted to smack him for walking off with Chaya leaving Aayesha alone. How could he????😑

And then the Rathod and Rawte confrontation. Rathod in firm and strict words told Arjun off and that's enough a warning that Sameer knows what he's up to but know the question is why on earth he's letting Arjun have an upper hand?πŸ€” Am I to believe there's another round of chess coming up with two masters of the game pitching against each other? Well that'll be an interesting watch and I'm all game for it!😎

And Aayesha, I so envy this lady! She's grace, candor and women power personified. ⭐️⭐️A thorough dignified personality that knows well to transition between soft and hard. Aayesha was somewhere hurt with Sameer's behavior but instead of sulking and letting her emotions get the best of her she remained focused on the case. She carried a stoic persona and smile all the while although her eyes spoke volume that she was hurt. Shital is ruling the roost.❀️ She is the ultimate alpha woman on screen and no one can match her. My super three!! Now please don't be offended Arakshi fans but this is the sensual charisma and subtlety that's missing between Arjun and Saakshi as a pair. Sameer and Aayesha are my favorites for the very same reason, they don't go overboard but still manage to keep us hooked.❀️

Liza was fantastic and I love Ritu for making he character so kickass! Loved Chotu( he had to take on Shree's job as well0 and missed my cutie Shree. Pata nahi Shriza as a couple dikhenge bhi ya nahi?😑 Overall a fantastic idea and execution!
Edited by Meself - 10 years ago
me kuch ni kahungi dreamland
kishwer ji aka chaya reply to me on Twitter i praise her n she said thanku dancing me
I am suddenly feeling upset...
Arjun was always lonely. .but he has become more lonely now...
Sakshi is not a big help..
Arjun has nobody with him...
And this makes this series more real...
Awesome. ..
Originally posted by Amritamalhotra

I am suddenly feeling upset...
Arjun was always lonely. .but he has become more lonely now...
Sakshi is not a big help..
Arjun has nobody with him...
And this makes this series more real...
Awesome. ..

You are right.Arjun is at his worst loneliness but he is so consumed by vengeance against Sikander that he wont feel it now.Once his arch nemesis is vanquished maybe then he will find it in himself to reach out people.Till then Sikki is there to keep him company!
Originally posted by Payal_156

me kuch ni kahungi dreamland
kishwer ji aka chaya reply to me on Twitter i praise her n she said thanku dancing me

Congrats dear!πŸ€— Yes! She was amazing as Chaya today!Rathore was making goo goo eyes at herπŸ˜†
huh u dnt notice my signature 😭