Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

We match at this thought.

Hi5

I really wish there was something like that.

No fakeness then. πŸ˜‰

absolutely.
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Leki

Well i dnt want to torture my eyes so i skip unnecessary scenes and watch remaining...

AF is more fun than serial...

well i can sure see that AF is more fun...!!πŸ˜‰ pointing fingers at other then acting as if you didn't mean that.. atleast some people don't do that.. and stick to what one said.. not editing their comments afterward..!!πŸ˜‰ and pming other people to stop writing on a specific couple and write on the  other one...!!! 
all in all AF sure has entertainment entertainment and entertainment...!!!πŸ˜‰
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: devildiva21

well i can sure see that AF is more fun...!!πŸ˜‰ pointing fingers at other then acting as if you didn't mean that.. atleast some people don't do that.. and stick to what one said.. not editing their comments afterward..!!πŸ˜‰ and pming other people to stop writing on a specific couple and write on the  other one...!!! 
all in all AF sure has entertainment entertainment and entertainment...!!!πŸ˜‰

Exactly divi... atleast ppl had guts not to edit their comment nd stick to what they said not like some who edited their comments and then preach morality... 
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Leki

Exactly divi... atleast ppl had guts not to edit their comment nd stick to what they said not like some who edited their comments and then preach morality... 

exactly leki...!!
tell me about it...like we haven't seen what others did even before everything started...!! 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sree13-

absolutely.

i second thatπŸ˜›

Lol; anyone who wanna report me to Naina can do with pleasure,i dont and i didnt edit my comments πŸ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Clearly, because this topic has turned from discussion about the show to digs at each other, topic closed. But honestly, everyone please understand that mocking each other is NOT allowed.

If you have any questions, please drop me a PM.