Reach of Life Ok channel ?

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I want to ask what is the reach of Life Ok channel...is this channel not available in all parts of India
Becaz i hv seen that the TRP's of the shows of this channel is always low than Star plus and Zee shows...thats really disgusting...

DO DIL EK JAAN ..is a super awesome show running on this channel...had it been on Star Plus TRP's wud hv crossed 4...

I wish the channel needs to make its REACH to the entire parts of India...i am from Uttar pradesh state of India ...and this channel is available here ...i hope this channel is also available in other states of India too...TRP;s are calculated only on the maximum viewership of Indian viewers (those who are residing in India )  only...

Just now came to know that Sony Channel is pulling off  its very famous show which always got such low trp's but was famous online ...

I just wish that TrP'S of OUR SUPER AWESOME DDEJ increases many many more times and makes a record for LIFE OK CHANNEL ...
Edited by sita11 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lifeOK to Bangladesh me bhii atii he...
Smeera123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
usko crime shows se fursat mile to love show's ko promote kare ...
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I get it in the UK but seriously, they need to advertise more, I mean imagine if we had regular promos, the show would have taken off like no other.

Also I wish they play the title song of DDEj when they have like 5 -10 minutes between shows because we know that the song can really bring in viewers.
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessN

Yup great that its available in other countries too ...😊
wonder why its not so easily available in all parts of India or ppl dont subscribe to this channel...
and TRP's are counted only taking in the account of Viewership in India .
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smeera123

usko crime shows se fursat mile to love show's ko promote kare ...

I dont get to see any banners of Life Ok shows in My city ...Star Plus and ZEE TV spend a lot of their money on putting up the banners of their shows in maximum cities of India...

Life OK sucks when it comes to the promotion of DDEJ...and i am sickkk of seeing the promos of those crime shows and Shapath all time ...
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good point Sita😊

Life Ok is the revamped version of Star One which had a poor reach...Low TRPs was the fate of almost all the shows on Star One

Our show deserves good TRPs and high time Star Plus starts publicizing about DDEJ as well
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PrincessN

last tym i went to bangladesh that tym Star one was airing😆
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just wish Yeh Serial Star plus mein shift ho jaye...
It can get 3 TRP very very easily

Life ok is paid channel in addition to regular entainment channel.
hence the coverage is limited
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Life ok/STarone i think its popular among the youths!...Their jodis have always been HIT like no other!...