Arjun

two consecutive wonderful episodes :) - Page 2

IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vidya.anand

Loved the episode...

Chaya was cool...her attitude and then flirting with Rathod...coffee?

Bechaari Aisha...Nice to see her jealousy and professional confusions!

Case was good, different...got an effect of seeing a case I wrote in Saaya with just minor changes...felt happy seeing it onscreen!

Sakshi was less onscreen...

RR clashes and then investigation was all good...
So what did Arjun steal from the locker...waiting to know!

but overall good episode!

Good work Team Arjun!

vidya di..mereko na...aisha k andar 1% jealousy nai dikha...really!!!meri aakhein kharab ho gyi lagta h!!πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep kudos for Mrunal but sweety many dont see this nah, they only saw what they want toπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Besides as a friend, i liked what Sakshi actually did, and also loved the way Aisha behaved too, very professional and all😳

@red Agree with you di. People are so busy in reading between the lines that they actually ignore the obvious.The obvious being that mrnal was not actually present there when the scene was shot. Her scenes were shot seperately and then added to the episode. If she had been present along with others while shooting the scene where Kishwer is asking ritu about Rathod, the scene would have been actually different. The CV's would have made mrunal and ritu pass knowing glances, then liza will nod her head to sakshi seeing which sakshi will excuse herself and go out to make the call. And is sid was not on leave we might have actually witnessed shree going along with sakshi to make the call. he even might listen to their conversation keeping his ears on sakshi's phone while she is talking. 
The CV's wanted the episode to be masti bhara.πŸ˜† And in the show only sid and mrunal are two such people who could do masti with so much ease😊. Sid was on leave so bechaari mrunal had to handle it all alone.😭 I loved the phone conversation. Aisha replied the way we all expected her to. A phone call to her friend - unprofessional. Something else by some special someone - thoroughly professional.😲 πŸ˜• Ahem ahem. You know what i'm referring to.πŸ˜‰Too good.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: swathi93

@red Agree with you di. People are so busy in reading between the lines that they actually ignore the obvious.The obvious being that mrnal was not actually present there when the scene was shot. Her scenes were shot seperately and then added to the episode. If she had been present along with others while shooting the scene where Kishwer is asking ritu about Rathod, the scene would have been actually different. The CV's would have made mrunal and ritu pass knowing glances, then liza will nod her head to sakshi seeing which sakshi will excuse herself and go out to make the call. And is sid was not on leave we might have actually witnessed shree going along with sakshi to make the call. he even might listen to their conversation keeping his ears on sakshi's phone while she is talking. 
The CV's wanted the episode to be masti bhara.πŸ˜† And in the show only sid and mrunal are two such people who could do masti with so much ease😊. Sid was on leave so bechaari mrunal had to handle it all alone.😭 I loved the phone conversation. Aisha replied the way we all expected her to. A phone call to her friend - unprofessional. Something else by some special someone - thoroughly professional.😲 πŸ˜• Ahem ahem. You know what i'm referring to.πŸ˜‰Too good.

Lol be careful on what roads you tread, there will be only thorns in your path and ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
But i agree with everything you saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

through thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tina2603

Lol be careful on what roads you tread, there will be only thorns in your path and ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
But i agree with everything you saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

Seriously i'm just fed of not being to speak out my mind out of fear that everyone is gonna hate me for that. But i can't handle this partiality anymore. As long as you guys agree with me i don't mind the thorns in my path. because you guys are much important than the thorns.😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: swathi93

Seriously i'm just fed of not being to speak out my mind out of fear that everyone is gonna hate me for that. But i can't handle this partiality anymore. As long as you guys agree with me i don't mind the thorns in my path. because you guys are much important than the thorns.😳

aww that's so sweetπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
but better tell you we were bashed a lot and yep names calling and all, so be prepared for the worstπŸ˜†
through thumbnail
I carry OUR dear ACP's "i don't care a damn " attitude . Helps a lot.πŸ˜ƒ