Protests in Delhi against JA :'( - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ameilia

These frigging idiots need to take a hike😡😡😡.
EK has contractual obligations with Zee so she cant shut a show that has been doing well for the channel due to some escaped nut house psychos😡😡😡.
If only i can reach down in India and give them a piece of my mind.
So many importance issues at hand to discuss like rape,domestic violence,corruption and these losers protest for a show that ppl are earning their daily bread from.
These losers will fell God's wrath😡...at the rate where they are going they are securing their places in hell for such idiocy.

maan khush kar dia itna kuch kah ke  😳   ..idiot jobless mindless ppl   😡 
Originally posted by ipkmiss1

oh i guess i missed tht post thn wht abt tht another name do dharmo ..one
well nw i guess sumone related 2 mughals r protesting ...tht u guyz r hurting the feelings of those who r related to akbar

rajputs r protesting not mughals they r least interested in such stuff n love peace  i think 😊 
Originally posted by chinuchinu

rajputs r protesting not mughals they r least interested in such stuff n love peace  i think 😊 
well ofcourse they must have better things to do ..thn to get hurt by just a fiction ..and these people uggh😡😡😡

These frigging idiots need to take a hike😡😡😡.
EK has contractual obligations with Zee so she cant shut a show that has been doing well for the channel due to some escaped nut house psychos😡😡😡.
If only i can reach down in India and give them a piece of my mind.
So many importance issues at hand to discuss like rape,domestic violence,corruption and these losers protest for a show that ppl are earning their daily bread from.
These losers will fell God's wrath😡...at the rate where they are going they are securing their places in hell for such idiocy.
Completely Agree with u, there are soo many issues to be sorted out, these morons are behind a fictional show!!🥱🥱. Where is our nation heading?? Oh god save our country😒

The article has today's date and the protest is in Delhi not in Rajasthan.
I hope this is just old news.
does it seem a trustworthy source to you?? Moreover there is mention of karni sena. with whom the issue has resolved. They had mutual agreements with Ekta. That was real and trustworthy as that has a video and was shown on channel too. And I have heard a same news many days ago,even I read it. I hope many people have read it too cause the link was posted here..And if you say about delhi. well they protested in Mumbai, ambala, chandigarh. all are karni sena. But now Ekta personally talked with the chairperson and he has agreed on name change term.
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

does it seem a trustworthy source to you?? Moreover there is mention of karni sena. with whom the issue has resolved. They had mutual agreements with Ekta. That was real and trustworthy as that has a video and was shown on channel too. And I have heard a same news many days ago,even I read it. I hope many people have read it too cause the link was posted here..And if you say about delhi. well they protested in Mumbai, ambala, chandigarh. all are karni sena. But now Ekta personally talked with the chairperson and he has agreed on name change term.
thank you for the Info.😊
Honestly it's...FICTION why can't they get it?!
we can call zee n balaji here...BALAJI TELEFILMS Office-> 02240698000
And,
ZEE TV OFFICE-> 022-24955555, 022-24943416

it would b helpful or not will demand change the name whatever i don't want the  show to go off air
        @chinchinu, sry dear dont' know ur name😛  Its a good idea.. Will try it👍🏼
Originally posted by ll-Bliss-ll

@chinchinu, sry dear dont' know ur name😛  Its a good idea.. Will try it👍🏼

my name is bhawna yups tomorrow morning will make a call dear ...me too will do it n plz share here their response plz plz