A special post for Anuj - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I like Anuj too... I will really miss his sweet smile.. He will be busy with his movie in October and I am sure he will find something good after that.. All the best Anuj...

Agree that Anuj was like a breath of fresh air in the show. Sad and disappointed that the show is ending just when I thought it was getting better. I will miss ChanMan and Anuj-Sanaya pairing the most...really wish we could have seen more of them together...they made an adorable couple.

Anuj is a good looking and talented actor who made the character of Manav his own from the very first day. If he had been the original choice for Manav's role, this show would have surely had a different fate.
I know the chances are less but hope to see him with Sanaya again in another show.

Wish you all the best for your movies Anuj and a bright future ahead.
Anuj is a good actor and looked good with Sanaya.  Wish him all the best in life. 
He was a breath of much needed fresh air. I was dreading the romantic scenes that would come post-marriage when Dikra 1.0 was around. Then suddenly, haldi utri and Anuj appeared. He is a very good actor, a good dancer, has a great chemistry with Sanaya and their off-screen segments were a bomb. I do hope to see these two together sometime soon. Best of luck to you, Anuj!
Good luck Anuj n I really hope that rumours are not true.
Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

Good luck Anuj n I really hope that rumours are not true.

Haan re agree with u dearr... 😭 😭 😭
Well said.

Good luck to Anuj for his movie as well.

Great job as Manav.

You look great with Sanaya 😉

Off-screen masti was also fun 😆
Agree...the whole vibe of the show and this forum too changed as soon as Anuj came on board. His pairing with Sanaya onscreen was sweet and his interactions with her off screen hilarious...love these two together.I think I'm going to miss the offscreen even more than the onscreen.
All the best to Anuj with his film...I hope it's really successful...I saw a clip of a song and that was very nice. I'm sorry we didn't get to see more of him as Manav but I hope he will know that he created some beautiful memories that we can revisit. I hope the PH will give us many more before the end of the show.
Wish you all the best Anuj
will definitely miss the awesome jodi of Sanaya and Anuj (SaNuj/ChanMan)
Anuj  i became your fan after Ga  dance love  the way  you  support sanz yet stand your own ground , serriously wish off air is  rumour , in the wort case  
Please   Would love to see you and sanz  in ad and in other awards  dancing .

Bet wishes