A special post for Anuj

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Anuj

You came like a piece of fresh air and did a great job.
We loved your sweet pairing with Sanaya.

I wish you all the best do not feel sad but think this is life you even looked good in a dikra role lol!!

and you and sanaya loved your off screen sections hope you 2 can host a show togather that would be a treat.

From my end I hope we see all the romance and fun between you 2 till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will miss him! I wish he would have been on board from day one...the show wouldn't have lost its audience!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah definitely.. Wish he was there from the begining.. Anyway all the best Anuj for your movie n next ventures..
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anuj you resurrected the character of Manav and did full justice to it. Wanted to see a lot more of Chhanchhan and Manav, but alas. Anyway, you are a good actor and friend. Wishing you loads of luck for films, acting career and a happy life.
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anuj you did full justice for the role of Manav and i thank him for bringing me out from the hangover of Sanayas previous show .You look great with Sanaya and your Off-screen masti was also fun,  he's a very good actor and been a good friend & Co-star to Sanaya. All the best Anuj for your movie n next ventures.Hope the TRPs increase and the show gets extenction. Edited by vanitha3d - 10 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*sigh* I loved Anuj since Phir Subah Hogi , I stopped watching that show when he left. And yes, Anuj should've been in from the start. If we saw a longer love track between CC-Manav (Sanaya and Anuj) it would've been nice
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just love this guy .. talented plus good looking plus witty nd chilled off .. Hez one of the 2 reasons i watched bits of cc ,2nd reason is sanaya obviously .. nd well quite honestly  his nd sanaya's pairing is the one thing i'll miss most about CC nd i would totally love seeing them together in a show ..they both compliment each other so well ..wishing that 4lions will pick these 2 in their next ..God that would be so awesome!   ..n wishing all the very best for anuj, for his movie nd rest ventures!  Edited by OnepoundChic - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love watching ChanMan.
Best wishes, always.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The only thing I'm sad here with is Anuj & Sanaya pairing I loved them together alot they make a nice pair and have so much chemistry I wish some miracle happened 4lion's should consider these 2 for there next show wonder if Gul is already working on her new show it been in news since the LOK one got scrapped.

Well whatever happened happens for the best wish Anuj all the best for his future values he's a very good actor and been a good friend & Co-star to Sanaya.

Will miss SaNuj/ChanMan alot. 😭
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CC would have continued had Anuj been there from beginning...
One slip by PH cost the show...