Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
nice
very happy new year
Edited by aparna3011 - 10 years ago
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ufff di yeh story meri jaan hai just love this FF to my death di 😳 aur ab seeing my maaneet moments just make me love u more di lekin di ek shikayat update chota tha 😭 next lamba wala chahiye ok di apne baby ke liye 😳 di just love how maan just want to give the world to his two princesses his world his love aur other there symbol of love the meaning of there love maahi was crying for her feed aur geet jab woke up tau was trying to go to her lekin her clothes were ripped😉 she was getting angry at her maan lekin seeing him worried for there maahi she just couldn't aur wrapped the sheet on her aur went to maan to take maahi taake she can have her feed😳 seeing his love like tis maan so wanted to love her lekin then our adorable maahi made her dadda come to the real world when he was notletting maahi go to geet as he was lost in his geet😉😆😳 seeing geet feeding maahi maan was just lost in tht aur di geet ne sahi kaha seeing gods biggest creation a baby aur love baby tau maan ka aise gum hojana us main koi surprise nahi hai😳 ab hamari maahi wants to play aur she just cuddles in her fathers chest aur jab geet ne poocha ke mere kapde kaha hai tau maan ne bataya ke kuch bag mian hai aur kuch maid ne cupboard main rakh diye seeing this lavishness is making geet uneasy lekin di glad ke maaneet talked aur maan let geet know ke main ab bhi wohi maan hooon jo KM main hota hai wid u this maan is wht u have made him all these luxuries mean nothing aur cannot take away geet ka maan NEVER👏 well maaneet wanted to love each other lekin hamari adorable maahi aise hone degi kya she is wide awake now😉 shiv saanjh were in the same suite lekin in separate rooms aur di here too am loving ke how shiv wants saanjh to forget all her fears abt them as this time he will be wid her FOREVER di the precap is making me to have a updae right now again di jaldi se next dena plzzz😳
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome dear
well geet is feeling a bit awkward seeing d power of MSK but maan will make her to gell with all this soon
shiv-saanjh ki love-story bhi aage badd rhi hai

Happy new year
sumny thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing tich. maneet and mahika's part was as usual magical. i loved it so much. maan is feeling guilty that he can't able to tell geet about his wealth. oh  my god saanjh and shiv in a same room. geet doesn't know about this. i am sure she will react after knowing this. shiv wants to spend his  time with saanjh. waiting for next.
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part.
Maan-Geet-Maahi moments,way too beautiful.Jab v I see the dreamy father-daughter parts I really feel heavy with emotions.

Even Saanjh-Shiv convo was beautiful and soothing.

Eagerly waiting for next part.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice gift on d new year...bechara maan phans gaye biwi aur apne princess k beech...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

https://www.scrapsplanet.com/content/new-year/happy-new-year-29.gif

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update :-) :-) cntn soon waiting..
lehr thumbnail

awesome dear

loved it
maahi is so cute