Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wowww fantastic but saddy update ...😭😭

Saanjh is shocked n hurt knowing wht maan did to geet n is unable to digest tht hw could maan do this to her l'il sister n hw geet still loved maan ...

minelove24 thumbnail
Awsme..reality check update..sanjh was right bt luv is all above
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part..
Cont.soon 

Thanks for pm dear
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awsome update
i wonder in reality does this kind of luv exists
spicyartist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She slap maan nd he didnt say anything
Geey truly love maan
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh di I just love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u yeh jitni baar bhi likho kam hai di u just made me cry wid this update aur u just made me love u aur my this FF more sachi di pehle a big hug for u for this update di 🤗 aur di the emotions tht all the characters potrayed just gave me goosebumps di sachi saajh hitting our maan aur geet worried for him ke wht if he's again drawn into guilt aur saanjh going to same cliff where she once had committed suicide aur di jab maan reached there she was in her shock of facts was standing right at the edge aur maan brought her back aur sat infront of her to let her know wht happened in there life telling her everything frm the beginning aur then confessing again to the crime he did😭 di could understand saanjh's feelings geet is her baby sis aur woh bhi aisi ladki who has never hurted anyone aur she was hurt tht badly aur worst ke she was hurt by the person whom saanjh loves the second most aur di insab main the words saanjh used hurted me too along wid our maan😭 sachi di they were so harsh😭 aur di more worst jab saanjh ne kaha maan ko ke don't u feel ke maahi is the act of ur tht night di this really hurted me the most di 😭 aur our maan he was just blank😭 aur di again hurted when saajh said to maan ke he is a monster😭 aur just like raj who tried tohurt geet tht day di these lines just made me cry buckets di 😭😭lekin then his geet was there di just loved how she hugged him soothing him asking him ke he's OK he's fine aur then headed to saanjh to let her know ke his maan is not a monster aur is never like tht raj never😭 di loved how she let saanjh know ke how much he had repented for tht night by giving me the enless beautiful nights till date which just made me forget ke tht night never exited in our lives he has loved me beyond anything else he has loved me so much ke can never put in words can never measure it aur di this was so true😭 aur then shiv along wid meera brought our maahi who cried seeing her mother crying aur when geet brought maahi to saanjh she again asked her wht saanjh accused maan of ke see her aur tell me do u think she 's aur saanjh stopped her to let her know ke she's indeed the love of our maaneet tht's why she is so pure & beautiful & innocent soul👏😭😳 aur then saanjh went to her frnd her maan to apologize lekin he hugged her letting her know ke he can never mind it aur hugged his angels his lives his geet aur maahi aur di maahi again cutely was wiping her maasi's tears aur saanjh kissed her chubby hands😳 aur told her ke ur father is a very strong man he never did flinch frm the hurt I was causing him physically & mentally aur joked ke it did hurt me coz my hands are bruised😊 aur di the next am dying for it aur di again bas ab mere maaneet ko kabhi alag mat karna di my maaneet in this FF are my life aur I want them together to fight against all oddds aur di now me want our maaneet on there HM wid our life maahi aur di next wala part mujhe jaldi chahiye plzzz di next week mera b'day hai plzzz 24/Sep ko phirse update karna plzzz aur di all ur FF's are my life me crazy abt this one K2HY,DDP,TIKS,K2,Kurbaan di plzzz eagerly waiting for all the updates aur di always remember ur baby sis just LOVES u like damn crazily aur insanely muahhh❤️
tanvi04 thumbnail
emotional update but superb
sandymg thumbnail
emotional update 
loved it!!!
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update so finally all solved between them

and geet's love made him the best and now no one can part them
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so much pain full yaar 
omg sanjh slapt maan
in her delima she went to hill'
maan told her every thing how much he go through when he telling the pain is overcum 
geet defenced maan amaizingly
oh mahika my darling angel 
love this