Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wowww quite unexpected update ...means sam ka chapter the end bt ofcourse nt on bad note ...
it ended on a good note tht she understood tht she never truly loved maan & maan was never hers maan toh bas geet ka hai n im glad tht she accepted it ...😃

omg Sanjh heard tht maan raped geet ...😲 hw she will react nw ??? waiting for their confrontation
Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing ...

confession...

remorse

wow mixed episode but fantastic one
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely update finally sam chapter is over thanks 4 pm
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
kashtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing part
Finally sameera naam ki bala chli gyi
Waiting for nxt
wathy thumbnail
Awesome update
Sam realised her mistakes and accepts the fact that Maan really loves Geet and Geet love him beyond anything even though he had raped her. Saanjh heard everything. How she will react after knowing the truth? She will forgive Maan? Everything will back to normal?
Waiting for Maan and Saanjh confrontation.
Pls update soon

Kartikan91 thumbnail
superb update...finally Sam understood the meaning of love...but saanjh heard everything...poor maaneet and especially shiv...do continue soon.
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
loved it
manikka thumbnail
awesome one...
so sam will be changed...no negativity...well thts good at least they will be away frm her bad plans...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update.. te way my maan ki gussa and te way sam agreeing wat she did was lovely.. te way  sam and my maan ki confrontation and te way my maan saying wat he did to his geet was lovely emotional.. te way sam breaking down hearing my maan ki words but his geet have lived with him, tats geet, my maan ki geet was lovely.. te way sam  realized my maaneet ki love and her two friends holding her and geet too was lovely emotional..oh god sanji heard wat my maan said, now wat will happe..i love te update