Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Hmm, I don't really understand why SI fans are upset over this show going off air. The shows's trps are low, and it's bad for SI's career the longer it's like this. At least after this show she can get a good show. I will be very happy the day my fav's show end asap so she she will be free from a crap show and will do something better. ðŸ˜’ 

Trps are low and the show is going off air. But Sanaya will be known as the person who inspite of being on Indian television had the guts to try something different, to follow her heart even if it meant swimming against the tide. So its unlikely it ll affect her career. In fact while doing chhanchhan she was all over the television, all channels (and she had the time for that!) 

If something like Chhanchhan is ending prematurely it is, in truth, a reflection of the intellectual levels of audience who still cant assimilate anything with sense in it..
superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is confirmed that CC is going off air.
A new show Desh ki beti Nandini starring Keerti Nagpure and Ravi Dubey is going to replace it.

Raj Baddhan has also confirmed this news on twitter.

The new show will start on 23rd september.
kbtr thumbnail
I'm not interested in anything that does not have Sanaya in it!
IFrozenl thumbnail
Well am happy the show is going off air.
The Trp's were low, and the show was the same old crap..of Saas bahu stuff..there was nothing new  as they told.
Sanaya doesn't deserve this show.
I my self never followed this show, just used to watch once in moon time that too only SI.
Am happy and glad it's over.
Beauceant thumbnail
Originally posted by: kbtr

I'm not interested in anything that does not have Sanaya in it!

😊Obviously..
nandini v. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am in a way happy its over beaucause our Sanaya deserves better n this was going nowhere.
but will miss her and Anuj
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I always wanted it to get over cuz i never liked it ..and made a post about this as well but people here bashed me left right and center poor me!😭
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching this show long ago but sad for Sanaya and the CC team. All the best to her and I hope she comes back with a bang!