Qubool Hai

Asya OS: Love After Marriage Part 3, Pg 7. (11/9) - Page 4

chibi_deea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome! I can't wait for them to meet 
Please continue soon and thanks for the pm!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the update can't wait to read the rest. 
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey tis is superb...
luv it...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...
Edited by jazsidhu - 10 years ago
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds great...update soon...
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice yaar...pls update d secnd part soon
N do pm me
asyamitwalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 3

Asad who was just about to go to sleep got startled when he heard something breaking. It must be my illusion he thought since he knew if ammi and Najma goes to sleep, they won't wake up even if a tsunami crashes their home. When he was just about to get on the bed, he saw some movements of a person walking near his room window. Who could it be?' He then quietly went out of his room to check on the person.  He could sense some movements in the kitchen and the first thing that came up in his mind was there's a robber at home!' He tip toed quietly to the store room without making any noise which could alert the person and quickly grabbed a broom in intention to hit the robber with it and chase him away.

Zoya on the other hand was cleaning up the broken pieces of the glass which she broke earlier. She then threw it away in the dustbin nearby and while turning around, she saw someone's shadow movement coming towards the kitchen. She saw something long in his hand and thought that was a robber at home since she knew no one came downstairs. Zoya then quickly grabbed what she could reach out to whis was a rolling pin left on the counter and quickly hid under the table. She noticed two pair of legs appearing the table and once it's too close, she quickly hit that legs with the rolling pin causing the person to fall down.

Asad with the broom in his hands walked slowly towards the kitchen. When he was nearing the dining table, he saw that person's shadows quickly bending. He knew that the person had already seen him and quickly he rushed towards the table in the intention to pull the person from under the table but before he could do it, he felt a pain in his legs and before he knew it, he was lying down on the floor with the broom ending up on his face. "What the hell!" He was so pissed off and he quickly got up and turned around when he saw the person trying to run away. He quickly grabbed the person's arm and pin the person against the wall. He was very determined to see the person's face and gie him a piece of his mind. "Who would even dare to enter my house?'' he thought.

Zoya saw the person falling down and quickly got out of under the table and rushed to her rooms. She was not hungry anymore. All she could think of is running away from there. She was scared. But before she could realize anything, she fell arm being pulled by someone and herself being pinned up against the wall. She closed her eyes waiting for what would happen next.

Asad was about to yell at the person but that's when he saw it. An angel was standing there right infront of him. He was stunned for a moment. He opened his mouth to speak but realize no words are escaping. He was totally mesmerized by her. He noticed she still has her eyes closed and was biting her lips in nervous. He was still holding her arms. He had no heart to let her go. He had no idea who she is, where she came from, nothing but all he knew is that he felt something for her. He was not sure what it is, but he knew at that moment, its something special. He was so lost in his thoughts that when he came back to reality he realized he was lookin into a pair of brown eyes that was lookin at him. She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, he thought. The kohl around her eyes made it more sexy.

Zoya was biting her lips in nervous as she had no idea on what that person is gona do. She still kept her eyes closed but after a while sensing no response she opened her eyes and was stunned at looking who was infront of her. There stood the most handsome-est men she's ever met. He had brown eyes just like her and she noticed that he was lookin at her but was lost sumwhere in his thoughts. She knew this was a chance for her to run away from him but she just can't. She somehow liked that men's touch on her. She continued lookin at his face and was lost in her own thoughts too. She then realized the men infront of her has came back to reality when she felt his hold at her arms tightens. She was scared again. She was about to scream when she heard him askin Who are you & what are you doing at my home? Are you here to rob something? Are you gona explain or do you want me to call the cops?"

"Me? Rob?! I ain't a robber okay! I'm a guest in this house and I just arrived today. Excuse me but I thought you're the robber here! I saw your shadows walking around so I thought you're here to rob! Btw, did you say this is your house?! So that makes you phupi's son right?! "Wait a sec, are you Mr Asad Ahmed Khan?! Zoya couldn't stop herself from asking.

"Yes I am. And you are?"

"Allah Miyan! Mr Asad Ahmed Khan, didn't your ammi tell you about my arrival? I'm sure she did. Well apparently I'm the unlucky bride that was chosen for you." Zoya sighed.

"Wait wait! You're what?! Oh yeah..now I remember.. And why you consider yourself unlucky?"

"Well, I ermm.."

"Forget it! Btw what's your name?"

"That's something I know and for you to find out! Goodnight Mr Khan, sweet dreams!"

Saying that Zoya quickly ran to her room. As she sat on the bed, she couldn't help herself from thinking bout the guy she just met. 'So he's the guy I'm marrying, he is not bad after all  guess''. She then went to sleep smiling happily.

Asad who was still standing there looked at the direction Zoya went. "You're challenging me huh? I'll find out your name by tmrw! He noticed her entering into the room opposite his. He let out a small smile and went back to his room. "She's not bad after all" thought Asad before drifting off to sleep.

Little did they know what they would expect from each other in the future..

Pheww! Finally done with the update. Sorry for taking this long but I was busy with my finals. Now that I'm free, I quickly updated part 3. Hope you like it. It was all random. Just wrote what came in my mind on the spot. Ignore all those mistakes. Do drop by your comments and hit that like button too! ðŸ˜Š

Edited by asyamitwalover - 10 years ago
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow

loved the first meet

AsYa were so cute

update soon
mariajamal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update... Plz update next part sooon dont let us wait for so long ok