Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: miss_bennet

Hahaha lol I'm the wrong person to askπŸ˜†

Lol, I googled it, but the names are weird, sinceI  don't drink alcohol, thought expert advice le loon, but nahi mila πŸ˜†
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hellooo  ladkiyonπŸ€—

@sakuu- i guess wine itself lolπŸ˜†
Sakuu thumbnail
Haan, lekin these names sound soo weird, why can;t they just name it white wine, red wine. thats all I know of wineπŸ˜†
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am listening to this old interview of BK on that YT channel I shared, he's so nice.😳
Sakuu thumbnail

I am listening to this old interview of BK on that YT channel I shared, he's so nice.😳

link to dede, nahi to main kaise sunungi? πŸ˜›
waise you are right, in the show Arjun and Rathod are tied for me as favs.. and irl I love Behzy sir, he is always so nice to everyone!
eshasrk thumbnail

I guess this is the best help you can get πŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail

Which one dear ???? I have heard only one interview of him on Forum32...is that the one you are talking about ???
But indeed he sounds so nice and down to earth

I just cannot believe that I would love him so much after hating him like hell in GEET πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

waise you are right, in the show Arjun and Rathod are tied for me as favs.. and irl I love Behzy sir, he is always so nice to everyone!

You are right...Behzy sir is nice to everyone not only onscreen but offscreen as well...no starry attitudes...a very easy going guy
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

I don't know if you'll enjoy this one much, because this is mainly about his role in GHSP (that was a nightmare, so scaryπŸ˜†), he mentions Arjun only a couple of times.😳

Part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNytfGBwNj8

I hope tomorrow;s interview is more about Arjun lolπŸ˜†
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Which one dear ???? I have heard only one interview of him on Forum32...is that the one you are talking about ???
But indeed he sounds so nice and down to earth

I just cannot believe that I would love him so much after hating him like hell in GEET πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know, whenever I see his interviews n all, I am like THIS is the guy who played Brij?😲 LOL he used to give me nightmaresπŸ˜† Such a great actor he is.😊