Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: eshasrk

The update and the link is out I think. All the Shana fans are so happy, but I cannot blame them. Shaleen said that he would love to work with Sana again
And that she was perfect for the show...

Yep, also said that it was the show's loss that sana had to go
but i think he is really good friends with her, he is always praising either her or Behzaad sir, doesn't really talk much about the rest of the team 
eshasrk thumbnail
Waiting for Behzaad's interview...I just read that there will be one, so I am waiting for that
Hopefully we'll get some clarification abt his exit too

Sakuu thumbnail

Waiting for Behzaad's interview...I just read that there will be one, so I am waiting for that
Hopefully we'll get some clarification abt his exit too

Yes hope so as well! hope he says that it is some sort of mu pr something
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I do like Sana a lot, I started watching the show for her only. It was indeed a loss for the show, but that in no way means we shouldn't accept any other girl who enters. And ya I think Shaleen is very good friends with Sana, that's why he talks about her more. Nothing we should be worrying about.😊
@esha
Ya, ZA productions will have an interview of BK tomorrow. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakuu

Yep, also said that it was the show's loss that sana had to go
but i think he is really good friends with her, he is always praising either her or Behzaad sir, doesn't really talk much about the rest of the team 

Yes I have noticed that, but that does not mean that one should not acknowledge others hard work and effort either nah...
Maybe it is just me, but the way it was said almost seems like the others are less...everyone is working equally hard

Sakuu thumbnail

Yes I have noticed that, but that does not mean that one should not acknowledge others hard work and effort either nah...
Maybe it is just me, but the way it was said almost seems like the others are less...everyone is working equally hard

Yes, that's what i meant, even i get that feeling... It's like well SK and BK are great and the rest are just there, he never talks about anyone else, sadly because the other team members work equally hard... 
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_bennet

I do like Sana a lot, I started watching the show for her only. It was indeed a loss for the show, but that in no way means we shouldn't accept any other girl who enters. And ya I think Shaleen is very good friends with Sana, that's why he talks about her more. Nothing we should be worrying about.😊

@esha
Ya, ZA productions will have an interview of BK tomorrow. 

@ bold blue : Ok thanks it thought it was today...thanks for clarifying 😊

And yes he never talks abt Shital or Mrunal or Ritu or even Ketan...almost seems they don't exist for him...I have noticed this when he was congratulating for the Anniversary of Arjun...
These days he's hardly seen with Shree also...not like we used to see them before
her_story thumbnail

And yes he never talks abt Shital or Mrunal or Ritu or even Ketan...almost seems they don't exist for him...I have noticed this when he was congratulating for the Anniversary of Arjun...
These days he's hardly seen with Shree also...not like we used to see them before

As they say, it's not proper for us to judge him just based on some interviews and tweets.. leave it na. As long as they do their work properly, we shouldn't worry what these actors do, who they are friends with etc. When we start caring too much about all that, it only hurts us, not anyone else. Speaking from experienceπŸ˜‰
Sakuu thumbnail

Ohh even I didn;t know that, can;t wait for the interview! What's ZA productions? Is it a site or a radio station?

Yep, pehle he used to hang out with shree, and Ketan was like "het buitenbeentje" and now he doesn't really hangout with him anymore... but sanu ki, I just watch the show because i like the characters portrayed, and if they can't see eye to eye off screen, thats really none of our business.. Though it would be great if they did hang out with each other, since that is also visible in the way they are comfortable working together...

her_story thumbnail
@sakuu
ZA Productions is basically like TT and all, I don't think they have a site yet, they have an FB page and YT channel where they post updates, interviews etc.

Here's their YT channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperGHSP/videos