Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Yes dear I have already seen some praises for Arisha...and with these CV's you never know...
Well all the ppl who say that there should be no love story btwn ArAkshi...I want to really see their comments when the CV's decide to opt for Arisha out of the blue

And did Rathore just leave like that ???? In yesterdays episode he was there and suddenly he's not there again...just don't get this anymore

Haye nahi pagal ho Gaye sab Kya yaar ...
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Indeed saw only bits and pieces of today's episode...wasn't very interested, esp when Rathore was missing and no ArAkshi scenes at all

I watched only out of love for the show and for Shaleen. I am so upset😡
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: miss_bennet

I know. I don't like the way they keep showing Arjun giving lectures about not taking law into one's hands, but he himself resorts to stealing from his own office to get information on Sikander. Isn't that also 'taking law into one's hands'?

Orr kiya its really very awkward
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As I said in one of my posts, looks like they're deciding to put a full stop to Arakshi...
URGGGHHH HATE CVS!!
I agree Mrunal is busy shooting for the movie, but I'm pretty sure Cvs can give us a very tiny Arakshi scene at least...
Seriously they have so many things to show still, BUT WHEN WILL THEY SHOW ARAKSHI LOVE STORY!!!
I guess until then, we just have to keep writing short stories and fan fics about them, and keep imagining...
eshasrk thumbnail

I know. I don't like the way they keep showing Arjun giving lectures about not taking law into one's hands, but he himself resorts to stealing from his own office to get information on Sikander. Isn't that also 'taking law into one's hands'?

Exactly my question...he keeps giving lecture about law and order, right and wrong, but he himself stole information by using the Chief's name and wanting to take matters into his own hands
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly my question...he keeps giving lecture about law and order, right and wrong, but he himself stole information by using the Chief's name and wanting to take matters into his own hands

Hmmm...who knows, maybe there's a twist in that...
Maybe Sakshi will get to know of this and reprimand him, and call him a hypocrite for not doing what he says...and then love story??
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prettyaish123

As I said in one of my posts, looks like they're deciding to put a full stop to Arakshi...

URGGGHHH HATE CVS!!
I agree Mrunal is busy shooting for the movie, but I'm pretty sure Cvs can give us a very tiny Arakshi scene at least...
Seriously they have so many things to show still, BUT WHEN WILL THEY SHOW ARAKSHI LOVE STORY!!!
I guess until then, we just have to keep writing short stories and fan fics about them, and keep imagining...

I am thinking along the same lines as you...I think with Behzaad's exit, maybe they have put a full stop to ArAkshi, coz they know how many dislike this jodi and they need viewership
So my guess is that they might put a full stop to any love story OR they might go with Arisha now that Rathore is out of the picture...this is just a wild guess if I am looking at the Arisha scenes these days
My question is: what is Saakshi's role in ETF now ????? Will she just be an accessory to the ETF team or will she be an equal part ????
Cause the way things seem now ( don't know if it's becoz her movie schedule ), Saakshi has very less screen space and even Liza is frequently missing these

eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prettyaish123

Hmmm...who knows, maybe there's a twist in that...
Maybe Sakshi will get to know of this and reprimand him, and call him a hypocrite for not doing what he says...and then love story??

@ bold: do you still have hope for an ArAkshi love story ??? I don't have anymore 😔
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have zero hopes of anything now. Why do I keep expecting and getting disappointed all the time? I should have learned from past experiences. It's a 4lions show after all. ðŸ˜¡
eshasrk thumbnail

I have zero hopes of anything now. Why do I keep expecting and getting disappointed all the time? I should have learned from past experiences. It's a 4lions show after all. ðŸ˜¡

I don't think I was disappointed with any 4Lions show I watched so far in terms of the lead pair, but yes I expected ArAkshi somewhere, becoz they mentioned it, but I think there is a first time for everything, so yes I am disappointed this time