Originally posted by: -SREE93-

he need a lot of votes

multiple votes allowed
keep on voting

yea saw.. and doing r8 now.. this..
eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So today again no ArAkshi πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
And it seems like we get alot of Arisha these days...are the makers going to go for Arisha now as maybe was planned from the start now that Rathore is missing in action ????
Lots of ppl will be very happy when that happens as they dislike Saakshi so much
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No Arakshi again. No Rathore. No Liza. Aur mujhe case bhi itna engaging nahi laga...πŸ˜” Precap interesting lag raha hai.
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eshasrk

So today again no ArAkshi😑😑
And it seems like we get alot of Arisha these days...are the makers going to go for Arisha now as maybe was planned from the start now that Rathore is missing in action ????
Lots of ppl will be very happy when that happens as they dislike Saakshi so much

Nahiii... Plzzz ... 😑 😭
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_bennet

No Arakshi again. No Rathore. No Liza. Aur mujhe case bhi itna engaging nahi laga...πŸ˜” Precap interesting lag raha hai.

Indeed saw only bits and pieces of today's episode...wasn't very interested, esp when Rathore was missing and no ArAkshi scenes at all
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: miss_bennet

No Arakshi again. No Rathore. No Liza. Aur mujhe case bhi itna engaging nahi laga...πŸ˜”Precap interesting lag raha hai.

Haan Harshu sahi mein it was so simple as case ... And you know I have an question in my mind after watching today's episode ... Jo aaj ke case mein uss ladke ne jo v kiya ... Apni father and mother ke liye hi revenge liya tha ... And I guess Arjun is also upto that... Woh v tou Roshni ki death ke revenge ke liye Sikander ko dhoond raha hai ...
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSohi13

Nahiii... Plzzz ... 😑 😭

Yes dear I have already seen some praises for Arisha...and with these CV's you never know...
Well all the ppl who say that there should be no love story btwn ArAkshi...I want to really see their comments when the CV's decide to opt for Arisha out of the blue

And did Rathore just leave like that ???? In yesterdays episode he was there and suddenly he's not there again...just don't get this anymore
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NSohi13

Haan Harshu sahi mein it was so simple as case ... And you know I have an question in my mind after watching today's episode ... Jo aaj ke case mein uss ladke ne jo v kiya ... Apni father and mother ke liye hi revenge liya tha ... And I guess Arjun is also upto that... Woh v tou Roshni ki death ke revenge ke liye Sikander ko dhoond raha hai ...

I know. I don't like the way they keep showing Arjun giving lectures about not taking law into one's hands, but he himself resorts to stealing from his own office to get information on Sikander. Isn't that also 'taking law into one's hands'?