Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marnali04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Yes even I think sometimes that they have brought Mrunal in the show, but now that she is here, they don't have a clue where to go with her

🤔
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys off topic, but there is a new os on arakshi
through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#0000FF">Yes even I think sometimes that they have brought Mrunal in the show, but now that she is here, they don't have a clue where to go with her
I think it's abt time that they get their brains and priorities straight, coz Arjun got only 6 months extension and before you know it, those 6 months are over
That means only 50-55 episodes left...
</font>

they have to make sure that they bring in some good episodes so that they get some more extension. The lovestory cannot happen in 6 months for sure. It definitely needs more time. First respect then friendship and then love. Will need more than 6 months.
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakuu

guys off topic, but there is a new os on arakshi

Thanks for sharing...it was amazing
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi93

they have to make sure that they bring in some good episodes so that they get some more extension. The lovestory cannot happen in 6 months for sure. It definitely needs more time. First respect then friendship and then love. Will need more than 6 months.

I won't be surprised at all if they DO start the love story within these 6 months, coz if they can make Saakshi fall in love out of the blue then can do anything ...
Either they will skip the love story OR they will make it happen suddenly.
But as long as Sikander is not exposed, we can forget the love story

through thumbnail

<font color="#0000FF">I won't be surprised at all if they DO start the love story within these 6 months, coz if they can make Saakshi fall in love out of the blue then can do anything ...
Either they will skip the love story OR they will make it happen suddenly.
But as long as Sikander is not exposed, we can forget the love story
</font>

I have stopped expecting anything from the show now a days. Helps a lot. When you get a good scene when you are least expecting that gives you more pleasure. I think that is why i loved saturday's episode more. I wasn't expecting any scenes and for a change got to see a strong sakshi.
marnali04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
still u all continuing this topic.."sakshi's screen presence.."..?
agar khatam ho jaye to mujhe koi pm kar dena aa jaungi chat karne..abhi yehi hu.. online.. but dont want to be part of this topic.. sry guys..

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hellooo guys🤗

@marnali-dear this is Arakshi AT nah...and there's no harm in discussing sakshiscreen presnce...jab koi bashing nahi ho raha hain...toh phir changa hain ji😛
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi93

I have stopped expecting anything from the show now a days. Helps a lot. When you get a good scene when you are least expecting that gives you more pleasure. I think that is why i loved saturday's episode more. I wasn't expecting any scenes and for a change got to see a strong sakshi.

I guess you are right Swathi...maybe I should follow this same regime you are..., but I still feel it will be a waste of Mrunal's talent
through thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoohLover

Hellooo guys🤗

@marnali-dear this is Arakshi AT nah...and there's no harm in discussing sakshiscreen presnce...jab koi bashing nahi ho raha hain...toh phir changa hain ji😛

hey... Thanks for that pm. Loved it. How are u?