Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

season 2 coming?

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There was an article in Times of India mumbai today about season 2 of shows. It was mentioned that KTLK season 2 is in the pipeline. Hope the news comes true. Miss Ashni & Kritsha. Want them back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Waah ji waah... A post from Kakaliji ❤️ Miss you & your analytical posts!! Welcome Di & how have you been??

As to this TOI article, Tanuji had already shared another article mentioning the same, last week. That also said ktlk2 is in pipeline!! 🥳 And, you shared the same great news again!! So hopes are rekindled!! Hope to get more concrete news about ktlk season2. Love AshNi/KritSha so much!! Miss them loads.Edited by ttrocks - 10 years ago
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After long time Kakaji.😛
An article regarding KTLKSeason2 was already shared by Thanu.😉
We all miss our Ashni so much.😭😭😭 we need them back for any cost 😭

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Waah ji waah... A post from Kakaliji ❤️ Miss you & your analytical posts!! Welcome Di & how have you been??

As to this TOI article, Tanuji had already shared another article mentioning the same, last week. That also said ktlk2 is in pipeline!! 🥳 And, you shared the same great news again!! So hopes are rekindled!! Hope to get more concrete news about ktlk season2. Love AshNi/KritSha so much!! Miss them loads.

Hi Tupu. Really sorry for posting an old news. Actually I was on holiday last week and was not in touch at all with my laptop and the internet...Today I returned home and saw the news in the newspaper – and just posted it out of sheer excitement – I did not even have a glance at the old posts to check if the news was already posted !!!! Anyway as it is a good news – I guess the forum friends will forgive me...It was nice to make a post after a long long time...and nice to see ur quick reply...😃😃
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arey Di, why are u saying sorry?? It's a great thing that TOI has published this news... means our demands/requests for ktlk2 are being heard & considered sincerely!! 🥳 And its really great to know that u read something good & hope-offering for ktlk2, and u shared it with forumites immediately!! 🤗
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the news, Kaks.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great news Kaks... whether old or new any new about KTLK is important ... missing ashni so so much...
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great news. Let us be with our fingers crossed and pray for early return of KTLK season 2😃😃
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So good to see you kaks,and yes lets keep our fingers crossed 😊
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Old or new,just waiting for KTLK -2.Missing ashni and the forum..Hop we are back to the good old days,commenting and discussing our fav serial