Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -...mohini...-

@lee
it means dat i know smone is here

hi pals di

moral of d day: truth is bitter

Yep! But it's all you have at the end of the day!  😉   I've aways noticed that people are ultimately drawn to others that are honest in their dealings and opinions and not the sycophants who just tell you what they think you want to hear!  When it really matters,  just tell the truth in the best way possible! 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Pals di .. 🤗

i can't wait for this re-boot mumbai wala NBT to end...  n i can go back to watch NBT ssn1 in YT forever. 

Hi Swethu 🤗
Dont worry..its anyways gonna end now..😉 Once again we know the end date and can only wait for Mohan return..thats the only hope I have now...its only Mohan whose character cvs always play with..it seems they have immense trust on Kunal 😉 😆 and he tries his best to not disappoint...but Mohan is Mohan..he is the lifeline of NBT..😳 
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Pals di .. 🤗

i can't wait for this re-boot mumbai wala NBT to end...  n i can go back to watch NBT ssn1 in YT forever. 

Hi Swetha!  Same here! 👍🏼   Though I'm not sure how much of SSN 1 I can watch ain without a very heavy heart! Sigh !😭
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@lee
virtual kisses to u 🤗
well im not going to dishearten myself anymore coz i know as long as im right...i care a damn wat others think of me...
anyways lets discuss anything else...
Leesan thumbnail

@pals
yes i know dats for life...
i understand it...
but some ppl dont...n if u try to make dem understand...dey think u r one discouraging dem...

Mohini, a word of advice here! 😉  There are just 4 more weeks left! Jut enjoy the show and forum as much as possible! Feel free to voice your opinions on the MMT but  stay away from the threads that may not be as understanding! Right now many are upset re show ending and will lash out at the slightest hint of a different pov! 😉  So choose your posts carefully ! I'll try and do the same! 😆
filtered_chaos thumbnail
@sweta
even im eagerly waiting for dis to end...even though it hurts...but still dats better dan extending it like an elastic without any story or logic...
i to watch ssn 1 scenes every now n den...especially wen im upset n want to cheer up...n mohan nanhi scenes r d best at dat time...
i miss dem so much 😭
Leesan thumbnail
Ok, topic of the moment!!  How do you think Vasu will realize that he's actually   Mohan?  Any ideas anyone??!! 😉
filtered_chaos thumbnail
@lee
thnks a lot...i'll do dat frm now onwards...no point wasting ur knowledge wen ppl around r not ready to understand n take it in d wrong sense everytime...
btw did u know...i had a "sweet little convo" yest too on vyas bro's thread... 😉
Leesan thumbnail

@lee
thnks a lot...i'll do dat frm now onwards...no point wasting ur knowledge wen ppl around r not ready to understand n take it in d wrong sense everytime...
btw did u know...i had a "sweet little convo" yest too on vyas bro's thread... 😉

I noticed! You sweet little girl you! 😆   Things are heating up of late in the forum!  I guess the impending end of NBT is  affecting  everyone in different ways! Oh well! 😆  Lets hope good sense ( and common sense!) prevails in the next few weeks! 😉

filtered_chaos thumbnail
@lee
u know wat...now i fear even predicting anything...
coz u really dont wat d cvs will present us...which would be beyond our understanding n logic...
but i guess vasu will get some hint either frm his uncle dat he was brought to mumbai frm his village just two years back n even mohan died at d same time...
maybe den vasu will become eager to know more about him...