DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Asad was totally confused with the situation of Nikhat and Najma.  Zoya knew that Asad and Zoya were thinking of both Nikhat and Najma before taking any decision but Najma was her best friend and a sister and she could not see Najma crying all day.. She thought that Imran and Najma genuinely love each other and so she pressurized Asad to agree Imran's proposal for Najma and to go ahead with the wedding. Asad's mind was also blocked and he wanted Najma's happiness and so he had unwillingly agreed for Imarn-Najma's nikaah…

Asad's House : Drawing Room

Asad, Zoya and Dilshaad were discussing about Najma's marriage when Ayaan barges in…

Ayaan angrily : " Bhaijaan..yeh mein kya sun raha hoon ?? "

Asad : " Kya baat hain Ayaan ?? tum itne gusse mein kyun ho ??"

Ayaan : " Bhaijaan.. aap jante hain na.. ki Nikhat ka rishta Imraan se tair hua tha.. to ab apne usi Imran ke saath Najma ka rishta tair kardiya ??"

Asad : "Ayaan..tum pehle baito.. puri baath suno… main samjatha hoon.."

Ayaan : "Nai Bhaijaan.. main yahan bait ne nahin aya hoon… main bus yeh chatha hoon ki aap Najma ka nikaah us Imran ke saath thodh dijiye…yeh nahi hosakta hain…"

Asad : "Ayaan.. Najma Imraan se pyaar karthi hai.. ur woh bhi.. maine Nikhat se baat ki thi.. suna hai.. usne hi rishta todha tha…"

Ayaan : "Bhaijaan.. afsos hai.. ki aap aise baath kar rahein hai.. Kahan gaya woh Asad Ahmed Khan jo hamesha muje saccahi ke rastein mein jane keliye samjatha tha ?? kya aap ko patha nahin ki Nikhat Imran se pyar karti hain…aur apko wohi ladka mila ??"

Najma also joins the family from her room hearing all the raised voices going on in the hall….While Nikhat also enters there since she knew that this issue was delicate and she did not want her brothers to fight for this reason….

Nikhat to Ayaan : "Bhaijaan.. aap please chaliye yahan se….Maaf kijiye Asad Bhaijaan.. Ayaan Bhaijaan gusse mein na jane kya kya bol gaye…"

Ayaan : " Tum chup raho Nikhat.. Bhaijaan.. Nikhat bhi apki behen hai na…aap jante hain Haseena bi kistaraha ki aurat hai.. usne abbu , ammi aur Nikhat ki itni beizzat karrehein the.. humne bhi bahut din bardash kiya…lekin Eid se pehle unhone itni sona aur paiso ki maang ki thi.. Nikhat ko gussa agaya aur woh rishta todh di.. aur us Imran ne ek baath bhi nahin ki… woh log acche log nahin hain Bhaijaan.. main to yeh chatha hoon ki Nikhat aur Najma dono yeh baat samajle ki  Imran accha ladka nahin hain….Main nahin chatha ki  kisi bhi bhen ki zindagi barbad ho…."

Najma and Nikhat together : " Bhaijaan.. Imran acche hain…"

Both Asad and Ayaan were at loss of words at this situation.. They did not know whom to comfort or how to handle the situation…

Dilshad : " Dekho Nikhat.. Najma.. main tum dono ko kehti hoon.. ek baar socho.. har aurat yeh chathi hain ki unhe aisa shohar chahiye jo unke saath hamesha rahein har sukh aur dukh main.. hosakta hain Imraan accha ladkha hain.. lekin .. woh apni ammi ke kilaaf kabhi nahin jayega.. yeh jante hue bhi ki unki ammi galat hain.. aur haan.. agar Haseena bhi paison ki itni lalach hain.. to woh chup nahin baitagi.. aage jaate jaate woh aur maang karegi.. aur tum dono bacchi to bahut hi masoom ho.. aur main nahin chathi hoon ki tum dono main se koi bhi musibat mein padhe…"

Asad : " Aur haan.. sochne wali baat to yeh hain.. ki Imraan.. kyun is nikaah ko jald se jald hojana chatha hain…?? Agar hum todha waqt intezaar kartein hain.. to shayad tum do no ko bhi aisas hojayega kya sahi hai aur kya galath…."

Ayaan : " Phir bhi Bhaijaan.. main apse bahut naraz hoon. aap unhe itna badne kyun diya…??"

Asad : "Ayaan.. woh actually.." and he narrates Najma and Imraan's story 3 yrs back and why Najma did not want to go ahead with the relationship earlier and how he had come back to her after the engagement with Nikhaat had broken…

Ayaan remembers Humeira's words about the chain in Imraan's neck being olders than 3 months .. while Nikhat also remembers the N pendant in Imraan's chain…

Unexpectedly, Imraan comes to Khan Mansion around this time….

Imraan was surprised to see Ayaan and Nikhat over there …He forces a smile at them… while Ayaan gives back an angry look….

Asad : " Batao Imraan kaise ana hua…??"

Imran : " Ji main Najma ko bahar lejana chatha tha.. isliye apki ijazat lena tha…"

Asad : " Main.. in sab keliye ijazat nahin de saktha hoon…"

Ayaan and Asad both notice that there was a drop of tear from Nikhat's eye…and it hurt both the brothers very badly…

The situation was very awkward and nobody knew what to do next…

Imran : " Kya apne nikaah ka date tair kiya hain ?? Ammi pooch rahi thi.. aur keh rahi thi.. ki nikaah jald se jald hojana chaiye…"

Dilshad : "Dekho Imran.. Humein kuch aur waqt chaiye.. abhi Najma ka exams bhi aa raha hain na.. humne nikaah keliye haan kardiya hain na.. to intezar karo.. aur apne ammi se bhi keh do ki jab tak Najma ka results aa nahin jata hain.. tab tak hum iski barein mein kuch bhi baat nahin karenge…"

Imran gets tensed hearing this which does not get unnoticed by Asad and Ayaan…Imraan looks at Najma who was quiet like an obedient daughter of Dilshad and did not utter any word..

Imran : " Najma.. tum kuch bologi nahin…??"

Najma : " Imran.. Ammi aur Bhaijaan job hi decision lenge.. mein wahi karoongi…"

Imran : "Tum aise kaise keh sakthi ho Najma…??"

Ayaan : "Usi tarah jaise tum chup rahethe the jab tumhari ammi Nikhaat ko kuch sunati thi…"

Imran : "Ayaan .. aap kuch baat math kijiye yahan.. aap to sautle bhai hain na Najma ka.. "

The entire Khan Family gets angry hearing this.. Asad's hands were already gone towards Imran .. only to be stopped by Zoya…

Zoya : "Dekhiye.. Imraan.. aap yahan se pehle jaiyiye…hala hafiz…."

After Imraan leaves, Dilshad promises Ayaan that they will inform him before taking any further decisions and they will also ensure that none of the sisters are upset about the decision…

Najma was still being kiddish and she was crying in her room which was worried both Asad and Dilshad a lot…

Ayaan on the other hand knew that something was wrong.. He wanted to find out why Imraan was pressurizing on the early nikaah…

He tags Imraan for 2-3 days along with the help of Nuzzat at times ….Finally, the brother-sister duo get the clue…Tanveer had met Imraan in a coffee shop and Ayaan and Nuzzat had intelligently sat in the table behind Imran's without their notice..and had learnt that Tanveer was carrying Imraan's child..and how she was blackmailing him…

Ayaan rings up Nikhat and tells her to join them at Asad's place...

Asad's House…

Ayaan and Nuzzat narrate the Imraan-Tanveer  conversation details to the entire Khan Family…

Asad  goes and hugs Ayaan : " Ayaan.. main bahut kush hoon Ayaan.. tum ne hum sab ki jaan bacha li…"

Najma : " Bhaijaan.. yeh bhi ho sakta hai. Ki Tanveer ne jistarah aapko fasaya tha.. usi tarah Imraan ko bhi fasaya hoga…"

Dilshad : " Najma.. tum Bhaijaan ke saath kistara ki baatein kar rahi ho ?? Kya yahi sikhaya hain maine…."

Zoya : " Poophi. Please.. hum Imraan ko yahan bulayenge.. aur poochenge use… tab sab sach samne ajayega…..Najma ko bhi tasalli hojayega .. "

Asad informs Najma to ring up Imran and  to invite him to their house…

Imran comes happily thinking that may be to finalize the nikaah date .. Asad wanted to meet him…

Imran joins the Khan Family after an hour.. and he was looking very happy…

Dilshad : " Imran.. kya tum Tanveer ko jante ho ??"

Imran gets a little nervous hearing her name…" Ji nahin.. main kisi Tanveer ko nahin janta hoon…Kyun??"

Asad : "Soch kar batao Imran.. "

Imran : "Ji nahin…"

Ayaan takes out his mobile where he had taken picuters of Imraan and Tanveer in the coffee shop just couple of hours back…and gives it to Asad…

Asad shows it to Imran and asks : "To yeh kaun hain ??"

Imran bends his head and answers : "Ji janta hoon.. "

Asad : "Bata sakte ho..kaise jante ho ?? aur haan main sirf aur sirf sach janna chatha hoon…"

Imran : " Jabse Najma muje chodkar chaligayi thi.. tab se mein bahut dukhi tha… aur ammi nikaah keliye dabav dal rahi thi.. tab muje Tanveer se mulakat hui.. aur aur 2 din ek saath bhi the… lekin usko patha chala ki mere paas zyada paisa nahin hain.. isliye woh muje chodkar chaligayi… aur baad mein ammi ne mera nikaah Nikhat se tair kar di.. maine koshish bhi ki Nikhat se pyar karne.. lekin nahin karpaya….ab phir se Tanveer akar blackmail kar rahin hain.. ki woh pregnant hai…"

Asad was very patiently hearing to all this.. " Kya woh baccha tumhara hain ??"

Imran : " Patha nahin.."

Asad : "Mera matlab hai.. kya tumhara sharirik sambandh tha.. Tanveer ke saath ??"

Imran : "Ji…"

Najma comes and gives a tight slap on Imran's face…

Najma : " Imran.. tum bahut hi kamzor insaan ho….muje lagta hain Nikhat ne tumhare saath rishta todh ke bahut hi accha kaam kiya hain.. ab main bhi tumse rishta todhthi hoon…please yahan se chale jao.. aur ainda kabhi bhi mujse ya Nikhat se milne ki koshish bhi math karna.. nahin to humare dono Bhaijaan tumhe chodenge nahin…"  telling this, she goes and stands next Dilshad..

Imran : "Najma please.."

Asad : "Najma.. ne kehdiya hain na.. ab please yahan se chalejao…."

Ayaan was happy to bring out both the sisters out of this situation and what could have been a life long misery for them…. All the brothers and sisters hug each other…while Dilshad and Zoya hug each other…thanking allah for helping them to come out of this critical situation….

===============================================================================

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why only one slap??😆 😆
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the story finally that imraan got a slap from najma
want same to be happen in show
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice os
i hope it turns out the same way in the show.the siblings stay together in such a situation instead of going against each other.
tuna_star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 so good...Edited by tuna_star - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Imran aachey hai cracked me up big time 🤣

Great story! Good one, i hope something similar to this happens, and i feel something exact happening too :))
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one! Nikhat, Zoya, Asad and Ayaan should also have given Imran a slap each!! Wish they would show something similar on the show. But, no! How else would the bros fight?
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice os. I just loved it... Tfs
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love_kash

nice os
i hope it turns out the same way in the show.the siblings stay together in such a situation instead of going against each other.

I do sincerely hope the CV's think like you!
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One line that really stood out to me was where you said Najma was still being Kiddish. That's so true! Honestly I am baffled by her behavior, I mean I knew she was emotional but I expected her to be a lot more mature. She is slowly being added to my list of "disliked" characters. I am really upset about all this and after hearing about the SBB, I am pissed! One question: why is Zoya so excited about this relationship, I mean yeah Najma is her best friend and all but I was expecting something bettr from her.