Chat Clubs

~~Krrazzyy Kiya Re~~CC#1 Invites Only - Page 45

Posted: 10 years ago
Waise,why is this Sony kicking her out so early?
Her bechare fans kept so many hopes about her being in KBC with Amitabh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Panache. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sony found out that Irani fandom only exsists in I-F world so she is going to bring nothing to the table to improve TRP's ðŸ˜† And that too filled with MID's ðŸ˜ˆ
Or maybe she was throwing tantrums again ðŸ˜ˆ 
In KBC ðŸ˜² Oh no all dreams and hopes shattered ðŸ˜­ Bhy her show ended abruptly again ðŸ˜¡ Who will my doll blame now ðŸ˜² FK? The PH? Channel? Bunch of people? Or Anuj ðŸ˜† 
Edited by ..Jazz.. - 10 years ago
You missed the chance ðŸ˜‰

Sneha Rajani €@SnehaRajani

Itching to share pictures of the #KBC set.. Can't.. 2 weeks from now.. You all will see it too! Friday, 6th Sept at 8.30PM.. @SrBachchan

.Panache. thumbnail
Can I spam to get my doll on KBC ? We will make petitions ðŸ˜› Edited by ..Jazz.. - 10 years ago
.Panache. thumbnail
Waise with ChCh ending I hope angel wings dont migrate back to MF ðŸ˜³
OMG Jasmine you know that is a path breaking show but don't know what's wrong with TRP aunties.They always follow regressive non intelligent shows.TRP system is corrupted,Indian media is corrupted,Award organisers and judges are corrupted and at last whole India is corrupted because they are treating my daal in a very unfair way.

Pheww,Finally,I am ashamed that people are not giving the show a fair chance ðŸ¤¢

Disclaimer:🤣 Edited by Dazzler. - 10 years ago
For our sanity sake they have to keep doghouse open even after the show ends 
.Panache. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dazzler.

OMG Jasmine you know that is a path breaking show but don't know what's wrong with TRP aunties.They always follow regressive non intelligent shows.TRP system is corrupted,Indian media is corrupted,Award organisers and judges are corrupted and at last whole India is corrupted because they are treating my daal in a very unfair way.

Pheww,Finally,I am ashamed that people are not giving the show a fair chance ðŸ¤¢

I know yaar! I'm glad my angel didnt do any crying bahu show! She payed the 'modern' bahu so well! Its a shame TRP aunties dont have a taste!😆😆

Edited by ..Jazz.. - 10 years ago
.Panache. thumbnail
Yeah I hope doghouse remains open or MF will be a mess with dirty shits polluting it 
Also how will they show their face again in IPK forum after claiming how great daal and her talent is.Ofcourse,some shameless fellows exist.We can't do anything about them ðŸ˜‰