Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Jazz..

@ Niru πŸ€—
I'm good and extra good after hearing Barun wont return to TV πŸ˜³ Now what will happen to the spammers πŸ˜ˆ Bhat stories will team rumour mongers cook πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜³ Ek iv aur sab khatam πŸ˜†
He answered very well in that article πŸ˜›
How r u πŸ˜³

Hehehe same here πŸ˜† Spammers aur rumour mongers ki kahani khatam πŸ˜† IKR in myopinion that was his best IV so far. πŸ˜› I'm very good thank you and you? πŸ˜ƒ How are your results?
Hello Niru,I am good.
How are you?
I don't know whether to be happy or sad about Barun not coming to TV
DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -WhatThe-

Where r all the like pages pf barun in fb...😭

Some kamina hacker hacked all the Barun pages on fb and merged them into one adding up to 400000 likes 😳 I suspect a certain bunch of people πŸ˜†

Where r all the like pages pf barun in fb...😭

Don't worry.Some of the frustrated souls might have hacked it.We have gone through so much.This is not a thing.Just leave it πŸ˜›
.Panache. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Barun

Hehehe same here πŸ˜† Spammers aur rumour mongers ki kahani khatam πŸ˜† IKR in myopinion that was his best IV so far. πŸ˜› I'm very good thank you and you? πŸ˜ƒ How are your results?

It was πŸ˜³ 
Results were awesomeπŸ₯³ But I have uni in September πŸ€’πŸ˜† 
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Some kamina hacker hacked all the Barun pages on fb and merged them into one adding up to 400000 likes 😳 I suspect a certain bunch of people πŸ˜†

But niru that raj sobti account isnot any like page ..its a personal account. Will we ever get those page back..😭

Yaah i too suspect the same...πŸ₯±
DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasya1234

Hello Niru,I am good.
How are you?
I don't know whether to be happy or sad about Barun not coming to TV

I'm good too πŸ˜ƒ
I know somewhere, deep inside I feel a bit sad that we won't see him on Tv everyday πŸ€” And BW world is very harsh. But let the guy do what he wants. He appreciates us and I know he will try his best to entertain us πŸ˜›

Btw MAMR trailer is coming in mid-Sept, it's confirmed. And we will also know about the release date πŸ˜ƒ
DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Jazz..

It was πŸ˜³ 
Results were awesomeπŸ₯³ But I have uni in September πŸ€’πŸ˜† 

Arey wah you rock 😎 Congo!! Aaw πŸ˜† Study toh karna padega na? πŸ˜† What are you planning to do as job?
.Panache. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arey wah you rock 😎 Congo!! Aaw πŸ˜† Study toh karna padega na? πŸ˜† What are you planning to do as job?

Thank you πŸ˜³
Ha 
Yaar I have to study for a biomedical degree for 3 years starting this September then after that I will do graduate medicine for 4 years then comes the job part πŸ˜†
DushtKanya thumbnail

But niru that raj sobti account isnot any like page ..its a personal account. Will we ever get those page back..😭

Yaah i too suspect the same...πŸ₯±

Nafi it was the wrong page you PMEd me. The actual one is this one 🀒

😳