Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavanya92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

oh my...πŸ˜† u know what even punit copied my sexy moves😑...kya kiya jaye, maar diya jaaye ya chod diya jaaye...πŸ˜†  

ur  emocons cannot change the fact dahling!!! tum chodo ya pakado ya india forums ko pakao who cares, a copy act doesn't  need much time actually choreography means they should have the different story,concept ,act dance moves ,incorporate the steps work on expressions but, copy acts  "Do bar  video dekh lo thode changes kar lo concept chura lo buss ho gaya lauren punith ka act. in DID act they did contemporary & robotics & here garba robotics & few steps are the same. 
PS : don't quote me. U can hate any  body DD fans or who cares  bcz iam not a khaitan fan of anybody . For me fact don't change for  DD  she copies. then also i can say the same😳
Edited by lavanya92 - 10 years ago
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Your topic as well as the content is a BIG FLOP like the performances of the people in your display pic!πŸ₯±πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
lavanya92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahaha khaitan is the oldest brand than  usha  i guess πŸ˜†so i see most of the khaitan fans supporting her. but i can understand ,iam ain't a bone headed  i am an odissi dancer u can see my post discussing only about dance  &  i can make out difference between copy & inspired but ghost act walking    on  palms  all & few steps directly copied πŸ˜• & all they copied only difference was esha used a suitcase as prop for entry & get away crawls on the wall with a rope  & lauren used a different prop &  ended up at the back of judges scaring them in y'days act they copied 40%. i observe very  keenly  each & every move . Edited by lavanya92 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lavanya92

hahaha khaitan is the oldest brand than  usha  i guess πŸ˜†so i see most of the khaitan fans supporting her. but i can understand ,iam ain't a bone headed  i am an odissi dancer u can see my post discussing only about dance  &  i can make out difference between copy & inspired but ghost act walking    on  palms  all & few steps directly copied πŸ˜• & all they copied only difference was esha used a suitcase as prop for entry & get away crawls on the wall with a rope  & lauren used a different prop &  ended up at the back of judges scaring them in y'days act they copied 40%. i observe very  keenly  each & every move .

Yeh, yeh you don't want others quoting you, but since when do I follow people's words πŸ˜†

Anyways, since you are so worked up with the copying business, one pointer from my end as well. If you call Lauren-Punit act copied of Salman, then from that logic, I have to say Salman copied the concept and many steps from Shampa-Sushant's act from season 4. So looks like everyone gets caught with their hands in the cookie jar, be it Punit or Salman or any XYZ.

So I rather see good performances with good dancing element than get worried about things which aren't really relevant to the show. End of the day, call it copying, inspiration or whatever, people still have to execute it well on the stage.

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about copying but I am so sick of the judges giving other people low scores when they perform soo wel. Nothing against Lauren but Remo's biased comments can be seen through easily. Seems like even if Lauren sneezes, she will get 30 xD Today their performance deserves 9s, but no it has to be "ill-mannered" lmfao. Poor mukti, she gets stuck in 8s even though and finallly Sana gets a 10 again. Judges are biased, we know it lol
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: live_life

I don't know about copying but I am so sick of the judges giving other people low scores when they perform soo wel. Nothing against Lauren but Remo's biased comments can be seen through easily. Seems like even if Lauren sneezes, she will get 30 xD Today their performance deserves 9s, but no it has to be "ill-mannered" lmfao. Poor mukti, she gets stuck in 8s even though and finallly Sana gets a 10 again. Judges are biased, we know it lol

I did find Saturday's judging dodgy but I don't agree that they are being biased towards Lauren & Punit. They gave an outstanding performance both days so I think they truly deserved the 30's.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Creating threads on the purpose of provoking others is not allowed.

Closed