Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARSHI OS: Arnav Please!! I Want To Have Hot.. (15+

.brokensilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey guys!!

Well you all might be thinking that I have lost it as I am posting yet another OS on a single day but i just couldn't keep myself from posting it..

So here's another gutter shot for the day..😳

Hope you all like it..

Arnav please!! I Want to Have Hot..😳

Arnav and Khushi, the happily married couple since the last three years were now at the stage of parenthood.. Khushi was now in the seventh month of her pregnancy and Arnav was having a tough time coping with his mad wife and her mood swings.. And not to forget her "wild wishes".. As far as her wishes were fulfilled everything was okay, but by chance if Arnav said "no" so fulfill any of them, her ranting would start..

"Arnav you no longer love me. I know, now as I have become fat, you're more interested in your hot and sexy PA than me.."

This was something she'd always say and she had her own reasons for it.. Rose, Arnav's PA was a black beauty.. Her chocolate brown complexion, perfect curves and bulges at perfect places, slim figure, long and sexy legs and her charming face with a breath taking smile.. She was no less than a sex bomb.. And her habit of standing really close to him and also pressing her body with his whenever she got a chance irked Khushi.. She was a bit possessive for her Arnav since the time they were dating and now her pregnancy hormone had made her go insecure.. She always felt insecure thinking what if her husband no longer find her as beautiful and sexy as before and would now be attracted to Rose.. Little did she know that her husband never paid attention to all those ladies who would seek for attention from him as all the time his mind was occupied with the thoughts of his innocent and crazy wife.

"Arnav" she said as soon as she saw her husband enter into their bedroom..

Arnav had got a phone call about 25 minutes back when he was attending a very important meeting.. But he knew if he'd ignore the call then he'd be dead.. So asking Aakash to manage he had left the meeting room and when received the call his wife demanded for something which he couldn't agree to.. So to make his wife understand that the thing she had demanded for was not good at this stage of her pregnancy he had come there leaving everything on Aakash.

"Arnav" she screeched now bring him back from his thoughts..

She again stated with how his sexy PA has occupied his thoughts and thing and all he could so was sigh. He knew if he tried defending himself his wife would get mad.. So mad that she could even burn him into ashes.. πŸ˜›

After her rants came to an end, she again demanded for the thing as she had earlier.. What was that?? Well let's hear it from her only'

"Arnav, I want that flowy, hot and sticky liquid from you. Please Arnav it's been so long since I had it last and I am missing it.."

"No Khushi, you cant have it.. You're pregnant baby and if I fulfill your craving at this moment you may ask for more and more of it is dangerous for you as well as for our baby growing in your womb. So I cant let you have it.."

"Why?? Why cant you?? When you were making me pregnant, that time toh you were taking great pleasure and now that I am pregnant and asking for the same, you are denying that?? That's not fair!!"

"You were saying as if I was the one having all the pleasure and you were forced into it. don't forget you too had equally participated.. And you cant have it"

"Please Arnav"

"No.. and that's final.."

"For one last time Arnav please.. I wont ask you this again.."

"No Khushi.. At least not until the baby is born."

"Arnav the baby wants it too. In fact it's the baby who is asking for it.. And if you keep hiding it under your pants, it'll soon leak and your pant will be dirty. So please don't be greedy and let me have it."

"N.O"

"For the last time baby.. Please!!!" she said with a puppy dog face and that sexy pout that he just couldn't deny..

"Okay.. Buy first you need to promise me that this is the last time you are asking for it.."

"I promise.."

"And you'll be a good girl.. Not much excitement."

"Okay, I'll be a very good girl.. You sit there at the edge of the bed and I'll be there sitting on the floor having it.. Done??"

"What the?? Why will you sit on the floor Khushi???"

"because I want to have it that way.." she replied instantly..

"Okay. Go and sit wherever you want.. I'll be back in  awhile.."

Saying that Arnav made his way out of the room and Khushi in the mean while made herself comfortable on the floor.. Rubbing her hands together there she was waiting for her husband.. After about five minutes Arnav entered the room and Khushi was delighted as her wait was now finally over and she could finally have "it"

Arnav made his way toward the bed and sat there at the edge of the bed as instructed by his wife, not before taking it out from where it was placed..from under his pants..

"Arnav' how shall I have it?? I mean all at once or should I take I slowly??"

"Do as you wish Khushi.." said Arnav who was now very frustrated..

"Hmmm.. Finally I could have it' Hot and sticky.. Just the way I wanted.. Ummm" she said in between of her slurps.

"Now stop making such noises Khushi'"

"ummm.. it feels like I am in heaven Arnav' this hot chocolate brownie with this excess of chocolate Sundae syrup is just too good. Ummm' I so love you for this Arnav.."

"But mind you Khushi this is the last time I am allowing you to have this much of sweet.. Doctor has strictly asked me to not allow you much sweets.. Also I don't want my baby diabetic like  me from an early age.."

"Oh-kay.."

"By the way Khushi, how can you say that I made you pregnant with this??"

"Wohh you remember the last time we did it before we found out that I was pregnant?? The day I made chocolate brownie at home itself.."

"Yeah I do'"

"So don't you remember that we used chocolate syrup while doing it as you wanted to see how I taste with this syrup?? So I said you made me pregnant with it.."

"I see.. I wife is not that dumb and forgetful then.." he said with a smirk only to see his wife lost in the taste of hot chocolate brownie with excess of sundae syrup.. The same syrup which he hid in his closet and locked it away two weeks back  when his wife was trying to have it taking the chance of his absence..

So how was it??

Hope you all enjoyed it..

So what did you think when Khushi told hot sticky liquid from you??

And sorry if the images i have included are too tempting but i couldn't help but post it.

Do leave in your comments and likes..

Buddy me for pms!😊

Edited by broken.silence - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres
Hahaha...omg the pictures are like, shaah man I wanna have it now
Poor khushi and her cravings
Rose!!! Aman ki jagah chinn li tuney.?
Well Awesome OSEdited by naina1716 - 10 years ago
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Unres

Why on earth will he hide in the pants ?? Haha so us readers can think guttely ??
Di this is called cheating !!! πŸ˜•

Omg why don't you do a sequel to this with a flashback when they do IT??
With the syrup (haha tasting an all)
Awesome update ...

(I got confused lol... Will talk later :P)Edited by LoveARR - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!!! I luvd it... Besharmi at its best... πŸ˜ƒ

I luvd dat double meaning wrds u used... πŸ˜³

It made my imagination go WILD... 

I sooo luvd it...

Awesum... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago